supernatural Screencaps Game

shomill posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 09:43PM
I show you a screencap, and you have to tell me what episode it came from and what's going on (you can give me a line from the scene if you want to). Then you get to show a screencap and someone has to guess what's going on in it, and what episode it came from, and then they get to show a screencap, and so on.

If someone guesses wrong, then the first person to notice gets to reshow the screencap if they want to. Otherwise, no repeats.

And absolutely NO VIDEOS!!!

Please don't use a screencap that's too difficult. For instance, don't show Dean driving the Impala unless something else is going on, or someone besides Sam is in the car, cuz that scene was in almost every episode.

Okay, can you guess where this picture came from?
 I mostrar tu a screencap, and tu have to tell me what episode it came from and what's going on (you ca

supernatural 58 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

hace más de un año shomill said…
Ack! It's not showing pictures again! Durn it anyhow!
Ok, got it!
hace más de un año joose32 said…
sad
I can't see the picture :(
hace más de un año doctor-reid said…
sad
Me neither... ='(
But this seems like a really good game shomill!
Can't wait for it to get working =)
hace más de un año pizzapi said…
heart
try putting the picture in your first comment ! sometimes pictures don't show up in the root post, silly fanpop !
Can you see it now?

I can't remember just which pic I used before, but it was something like this.
 Can tu see it now? I can't remember just which pic I used before, but it was something like this.
smile
Yay!! Yes I can see Sam in the hotel in Bad Day at Black Rock.
When Dean tells Sam to stay put and don't even scratch his nose because he has bad luck? Yes? :D

If yes then next one...
 Yay!! Yes I can see Sam in the hotel in Bad día at Black Rock. When Dean tells Sam to stay put and d
Yay! That's it.
Bobby waking up in Dream A Little Dream of Me.
 Yay! That's it. Bobby waking up in Dream A Little Dream of Me.
hace más de un año spn4eva said…
Hell House ! xD
 Hell House ! xD
Dean finds Bela's wig collection in Jus in Bello
 Dean finds Bela's wig collection in Jus in Bello
hace más de un año Blueeyes99 said…
Sam re-living the same day in “Mystery Spot”
last edited hace más de un año
 Sam re-living the same día in “Mystery Spot”
hace más de un año arizona86 said…
Dean and Sam Catching a weak Castiel in 'THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME'
 Dean and Sam Catching a weak Castiel in 'THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME'
hace más de un año Irishsoul12 said…
Castiel stopping the Crowbar, Bobby was getting ready to hit him with in ‘Lazarus Rising’
 Castiel stopping the Crowbar, Bobby was getting ready to hit him with in ‘Lazarus Rising’
hace más de un año Meghan86 said…
smile
Cas and Dean in the police station in ’FREE TO BE YOU AND ME’
 Cas and Dean in the police station in ’FREE TO BE tu AND ME’
laugh
Cas and Dean on the phone in My Bloody Valentine: "I'm there now."
 Cas and Dean on the phone in My Bloody Valentine: "I'm there now."
smile
Sam and Dean about to drink the dream root in Dream a Little Dream of Me
 Sam and Dean about to drink the dream root in Dream a Little Dream of Me
hace más de un año lakota_spirit said…
big smile
Sam and Dean listening to their fathers message in Phantom Traveler.
 Sam and Dean listening to their fathers message in Phantom Traveler.
hace más de un año spn4eva said…
Dean sitting in a laundromat, reading about himself sitting in a laundromat, reading about himself!
From the script Chuck gave him to warn him about what's going to happen.
In The Monster At The End Of This Book (4x18) xD
 Dean sitting in a laundromat, lectura about himself sitting in a laundromat, lectura about himself!
Made this one kinda tough, didn't ya? Uh... Point of No Return? Dean talking to Adam? Someone can redo it if I'm wrong (which I'm sure I am).
 Made this one kinda tough, didn't ya? Uh... Point of No Return? Dean talking to Adam? Someone can
i dont think it's dean talking to adam in ponr because didn't he only talk to him at bobby's house and in the beautiful room ? and that looks to be outside at night. hard one.
big smile
ok, mystery-solving skills activate !

the logo says: "gossip girl season finale monday 8/7c"
wikipedia says the (already aired) gg season finales were:
- May 19, 2008
- May 18, 2009

the supernatural episode before May 19, 2008 would be "No Rest for the Wicked" on May 15, 2008
and the episode before May 18, 2009 would be "Lucifer Rising" on May 14, 2009

that should help narrow it down to find out what scene it's from :sherlock:
Thanks, Watson! Now I just gotta find my copies of each of those eps and rewatch them to find the scene.
mischievous
figured it out ! it's at the end of lucifer rising, dean is looking at sam right before they look at the swirl of blood opening up into bright light. those are candle lights behind him.

:feelscontent:
 figured it out ! it's at the end of lucifer rising, dean is looking at sam right before they look at
Way to go!
big smile
so the next person can go ahead with shomill's:
 so the siguiente person can go ahead with shomill's:
heart
thanks !
That was amazing... I thought that it was that one, but never got around to commenting... I'm glad I didn't though cos that was brill! Kudos to you for figuring it out! =)

Ok shomill's next one was flashbacks to the Weechesters in 'Something Wicked', am I right?

If so, here's the next one:
(question, is there something on Dean's right hand middle fingernail? or am I imagining it?)
 That was amazing... I thought that it was that one, but never got around to commenting... I'm glad I
laugh
Ha Ha thats Sam and Dean at the Supernatural convention gesturing to Chuck as he rambles on and on.Season five The Real Ghostbusters.
 Ha Ha thats Sam and Dean at the supernatural convention gesturing to Chuck as he rambles on and on.Se
laugh
dean's version of the story in tall tales XD
"you brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. come here !"
 dean's version of the story in tall tales XD "you Valiente little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. come
big smile
Sam finding the picture of him, Dean and John when they were younger. Season 1, Episode 1, Pilot.

Here's the next one =)
 Sam finding the picture of him, Dean and John when they were younger. Season 1, Episode 1, Pilot.
Doc, in answer to your question, no that's Dean's hair covering his fingernail.

*groans* Dammit, I oughta know this one!!! Um, ok, Sam's exorcising with his mind again, I'm pretty sure of that. Is he exorcising Samhain, in "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester?"

Here's an easy one!
 Doc, in answer to your question, no that's Dean's hair covering his fingernail. *groans* Dammit,
Nah, that was after Sam had killed Gordon in 'Fresh Blood' - close though
And yours is one of the scenes that makes us all sooooo jealous.... after Sam makes out with Madison in 'Heart'
 Nah, that was after Sam had killed Gordon in 'Fresh Blood' - close though And yours is one of the sc
big smile
Jo asking Cas "ever heard of a door handle" in Abandon All Hope
Aww miss Jo and Ellen :(
 Jo asking Cas "ever heard of a door handle" in Abandon All Hope Aww miss Jo and Ellen :(
In the Roadhouse, Ash looking through John's notes for tracking the YED in 'Everybody Loves a Clown'
Just before one of my fave Ash lines: "Business up front... party in the back!" XD
Here's an easy one for ya =)
 In the Roadhouse, Ash looking through John's notes for tracking the YED in 'Everybody Loves a Clown'
laugh
Gordon gagging Dean in season 2 Hunted right before he attempts to explode Sam.
 Gordon gagging Dean in season 2 Hunted right before he attempts to explode Sam.
big smile
Cas and Dean in the "den of iniquity" xD Episode Free to be You and Me
 Cas and Dean in the "den of iniquity" xD Episode Free to be tu and Me
smile
Is that Bobby and Sam discussing how they're going to have to 'scare a chost to death' in Yellow Fever?

If so, here's my next one - if not... sorry =D
 Is that Bobby and Sam discussing how they're going to have to 'scare a chost to death' in Yellow Feve
big smile
Yep that's the one :)

The trickster talking to Dean in their live studio audience comedy show in Changing Channels
 Yep that's the one :) The trickster talking to Dean in their live studio audience comedy mostrar in Cha
Anna appearing in the back seat of the Impala in Rapture.
 Anna appearing in the back asiento of the Impala in Rapture.
smile
The mummy rising from it's tombstone in Monster Movie :)
 The mummy rising from it's tombstone in Monster Movie :)
Ummm... is it Season 4? (I'm judging by his hair.)

If not, then it's probably Season 5, one of the ones I don't know.
Is it when Sam and Dean tell young Mary that they are her sons in TSRTS? If so I'm gonna go ahead and post... if not... sorry :/
 Is it when Sam and Dean tell young Mary that they are her sons in TSRTS? If so I'm gonna go ahead and
laugh
i think it's when sam and dean show up at the door, in tsrts, remember and john is like, uuhhh are you ok ? haha
laugh
gabriel: "don't look at me ! I'm natural !" dean: "there's nothing natural about this at all !" (hammer of the gods)
 gabriel: "don't look at me ! I'm natural !" dean: "there's nothing natural about this at all !" (hamm
laugh
Oh yeah, i remember now! Thanks for correcting me =)
Ooooooo hehe thats Sammity Sam on the TV on the plane in SFTD =) just after God saved Sam and Dean from the convent in Illchester (or however its spelt)
Heres another easy one XD this pic cracks me up everytime!!!
 Oh yeah, i remember now! Thanks for correcting me =) Ooooooo hehe thats Sammity Sam on the TV on th
laugh
Hahaha Sammy's all blurry because he's falling over now that he's got bad luck and all in Bad Day at Black Rock xD
 Hahaha Sammy's all blurry because he's falling over now that he's got bad luck and all in Bad día at
Thats in HOTG (loving that acronym - it spells hot g = hot gabriel... sorry i just love that guy!) when Gabriel sends Sam and Dean back to their room and then appears in the room not long after, explaining his connections to the other gods. Am I right? Or at least on the right tracks?
 Thats in HOTG (loving that acronym - it spells hot g = hot gabriel... sorry i just amor that guy!) wh
hmmm
Yeah, you were right, doc.

Darn it, anyhow! How come I always show up in time for the screencaps that I just can't remember? *groan*
sick
hmm let's see this one will take some thought... the clue is the cut on the nose, yes *puts on thinking cap*
cool
got it ! castiel looking back at gabriel as they leave the warehouse in changing channels !
 got it ! castiel looking back at gabriel as they leave the warehouse in changing channels !