supernatural The 'Ultimate' Contest

babyd21 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 01:27AM
So i saw this on the oth spot created by Team_Brooke (i hope you dont mind! :) )...and i thought wouldnt it be cool if we did this for the Supernatural spot! Heres how it works: It is going to be a contest concerning various Supernatural themes. We are going to vote for our favorites in each category and then following to its results, we are going to have an official ultimate ex.ultimate character contest etc. It's not a fight but rather a "friendly" competition. So here are the categories. Each of these contests will consist of several rounds.

1. The Ultimate Character: Dean Winchester
2. The Ultimate Couple: Mary & John Winchester
3. The Ultimate Friendship: Dean & Sam
4. The Ultimate Actor/Actress: Jensen Ackles
5. The Ultimate Episode: 5x22: Swan Song
6. The Ultimate Scene Contest
7. The Ultimate Quote Contest
8. The Ultimate Song Contest
9. The Ultimate Monster/Villain Contest
10. The Ultimate Disguise/Fake Identity Contest
11. The Ultimate Car Contest
12. The Ultimate Episode Title Contest
13. The Ultimate Fan Obsession Contest
14. The Ultimate Season Contest

If you guys have more Ultimate ideas, just leave your suggestions! And now as for 'the ultimate fan obsession contest' post your ultimate obsession with supernatural...for instance it can be a character, a couple, an episode, a quote, an object, a scene, anything that has to do with supernatural, so that when the time comes to make the picks for that contest it will be ready with all the supernatural fan obsessions!! :D

~D
 So i saw this on the oth spot created por Team_Brooke (i hope tu dont mind! :) )...and i thought woul
last edited on Sep 03, 2010 at 03:32PM

supernatural 36 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...