super junior SUPER JUNIOR'S IS DEAD..HAR2X

anti_suju posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 05:10AM
..COME TO THE FUNERAL SUJU FANS HAR2X HOPE U'LL ENJOY THE FUNERAL DON'T CRY TOO MUCH U MYT GET A HEADACHE OR WORSE HAR2X...M SO HAPPY!!
 ..COME TO THE FUNERAL SUJU fans HAR2X HOPE U'LL ENJOY THE FUNERAL DON'T CRY TOO MUCH U MYT GET A HEAD

super junior 62 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

hace más de un año vuochny said…
angry
hey u are super crazy y u say that sj. i think u may die soon......crazy........ idiot
hace más de un año ffrhyme39 said…
angry
You meanie anit-suju!Even if Suju dies,we fans will never forget them!Super Junior fighting!
hace más de un año han-je-ah said…
mischievous
ni chu!!!ni chu!!!u like snsd but i hate snsd...NI PENTAN!!!NI PENTAN...BABO..go tohell if u don like suju...they don distrub u so don pray bad things for them.u will die soon.huhuhu...loving suju is better than hating.hating snsd is better than loving them.
hace más de un año Pajamapenguins said…
big smile
Honestly, suicide or something.

We're wasting precious human resources keeping rubbish like you alive, and people in third world countries are starving.
Just do us all a favour.
Take the elevator up the nearest high rise and jump!
You don't even have the right to judge them.
You antis are sexist, rascist, everything-ist.
When you can't even give me a slightly good reason to hate them.
If you don't like them, don't watch them!

What did they ever do to you?
Nothing. Exactly.
So leave them alone and get a life.
No one wants you here.
hace más de un año prettypal said…
mischievous
anti_suju is just like her icon... such a b*%@#!!!
angry
cuba kalau aku cakap dalam bahasa melayu???kau faham???kau faham ke tidak aku tanya lagi sekali???tak faham???kau copy kau bawak kat translator...

1)aku tak pernah jumpa orang bodoh cam kau.
2)aku tak pernah jumpa orang bodoh cam kau.
3)aku tak pernah jumpa orang bodoh cam kau.

sebab aku tak pernah...kau bodoh tahap gaban...
ntah apa kau benci kat diaorang.
kau tak tau ke yang snsd tu lesbian?????cam kau gak pukimak!!!!
hace más de un año dohPOP said…
mischievous
HAHA...you must be crazy....filthy idiot...

you are way too scared that suju is so popular now...HAHA
LOL
don't know how to describe you..
LOL you even named yourself (username) as anti-suju///
babo\
Babo
BABo
BABO!!!!!

haha

you suck!
hace más de un año arieskimjaemin said…
angry
hey you!!!! if your idol snsd... you go to hell!!!!
babo
babo
babo
babo!!!!!!!
shit you fucker!!!!
im anti snsd!!!!!!go to hell!!
hace más de un año amykimkyumin said…
HEY U FUCK!!
I HOPE U AND YOUR "SNSD" WILL DIE FIRST !!
YOUR FUCKER LOSER !!!
MORON ~!!
cool
HAHA poor anti_suju..
wish you die sooner than the soonest...

lol
and hopefully, you go to hell..

LOL
hace más de un año hyun_jae said…
angry
haha..way to go guys..that anti-suju whoever he or she is must leave this fanpage..how dare you..you don't even know suju so you can't say such things about them..because if you do know them you wouldn't be able to say such things..suju worked hard to be where they are right now..that's why i hate it when people like you say such nonsense stuff..

suju deserves to be loved and not trashed by people like you..everyone has a right to his or her own opinion..but please show some respect..i never liked snsd but i would never say such mean things about them because i respect all idol groups..

by the way, please check your grammar first before criticizing anyone..hehe..we, fans, would not attack you if you could only show a little respect to all of us..
mischievous
agree to hyun_jae/.///
big smile
BABO BABO BABO!!!!
hace más de un año arlulez said…
cool
i don't care with anti fans.
They can say anything they want, keep wasting their time.
hace más de un año haniluvdbsktvxq said…
cool
anti_suju, you must go to hospital, check your brain or something...
mischievous
LOL..haha agree to haniluvdbsktvxq..ROFL
hace más de un año I_Love_Pocky said…
angry
Hey anti_suju go jump off a fuckin cliff!
hace más de un año dorz_06 said…
smile
..at the first place you ANTI-SUJU has no right to criticize other people..how could u wish for other people's death??? what if we the suju fans would wish for your death also will u b happy???..all we need is a respect from each other.. ok?..you don't even know the members of suju!! and you have the gut's in the world to judge them..? can u give as your biggest one reason why you hate them sooo much???...ANTI-Suju pls..respect us and the suju members as well...ok...thank you...
hace más de un año Irenz said…
Hey you..are you crazy??babo.....

agree to haniluvdbsktvxq..................
hace más de un año lee_siwon said…
angry
hey....that wasn't nice.
if you dont like them...then leave them alone.
they were just creating godd music.
if you don't know how to appreciate th thing they do,
then don't.
no one is forcing you to like them.
just butt out!.....

get a life please.....
i totaly agree with dorz_06 and dohPOP
hace más de un año lee_siwon said…
suju fans wont let you ruin them!
ryt guys?
hace más de un año sunglynn said…
angry
anti-suju are you out of your mind? you join to suju fans club just to tell that thing?god!your just doing a mess! excuse me,can i express it to my own words?? GAGO KA BA? o kulang ka lang sa pansin?
hace más de un año sunglynn said…
angry
suju fans wont let persons like you to ruin our them!
hace más de un año phoenix7siren said…
now i will say this in my own language...
@ANTI SUJU: NGAYON PALANG IPINAKUKULAM NA KITA!
HAH!"
YEAH, WHAT YOUVE SAID IS NOT REALLY NICE,
SO WHAT, IF YOU WANT THEM TO DIE,
A WORD FROM SOME IDIOT LIKE YOU WONT REALLY HURT THEM,

and yeah,, the guyz over there is hundred percent right when they say that you should go to the hospital,, "BAKA INAAMAG NA UTAK MO"
AND ONE MORE THING PLZ. "GROW UP!"
WHY, THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THAT YOU EXIST! STUPID.
hace más de un año phoenix7siren said…
now i will say this in my own language...
@ANTI SUJU: NGAYON PALANG IPINAKUKULAM NA KITA!
HAH!"
YEAH, WHAT YOUVE SAID IS NOT REALLY NICE,
SO WHAT, IF YOU WANT THEM TO DIE,
A WORD FROM SOME IDIOT LIKE YOU WONT REALLY HURT THEM,
WHY, THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THAT YOU EXIST! STUPID.

and yeah,, the guyz over there is hundred percent right when they say that you should go to the hospital,, "BAKA INAAMAG NA UTAK MO"
AND ONE MORE THING PLZ. "GROW UP!"
hace más de un año suju13prince said…
angelic
SUJU NEVER DIE even if they die,they will haunted u HAR2X..
hace más de un año miss_siwon said…
angry
dont u think dat snsd is under SM too??idiot you!
super junior had bring snsd up n famous till now k.dont u realize dat??how stupid u are..in each concert super junior will promote snsd.so dont be too annoying!
if u anti suju.u are most welcome to get out from this elf page k..
how annoying person u are.urgh~
super junior fans will never ever die!
hace más de un año Mimoiiki143suju said…
angry
SUJU HAS THE BIGGEST FANBASE KPOP group reaching millions of ELFS around the GLOBE if all of us will find out who you are we will KILL YOU~~!!!!
hace más de un año I_support_SUJU said…
cool
Dear SUJU fans & families:

Let's don't act like those who are so ignorant & immature.

We are all grown-up and sensible enough to differentiate what are rubbishes.
Only educated & ordinary human beings like us are fit to be in super junior family. Right? SUJU 13 FIGHTING!!!
angry
i am now fighting with this bitch.she say that snsd is better and say that suju will die just cause hangkyung not in ss2,kangin is bz at the radio station and ki bum is bz with his drama.she is totally jerk.shit you anti_suju.go back to the hell if you don like suju.
hace más de un año SuJuforever said…
big smile
Hey anti_suju,who do u think you are?If u are just jealous because Suju is more famous than your idol,go to hospital!
Haha,you guys must view her profile,is crazy just like her.She even said our 13 angels are.....Guess it,that words will make you more angrier!
hace más de un año rosh23 said…
angry
@anti_suju: oh my gosh! such a fool! how did you say that?! insecure ka lng nuh! pangit ka cguro!
hace más de un año anti_suju said…
mischievous
..har2x no matter what u say suju is splitting up...
hace más de un año erum-hero said…
who the f***ing s*** are you to decide it?
do you want to die?
by the way, why do you hate them so much? did you not get their autograph or what?
or just jealous that they are sooooo hot and populour, huh?
i'll say you just listen to one or two songs by them and then decide again about them.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año miss_siwon said…
mischievous
haha.yeah.actually that bitchy girl jealous with suju popularity.
i know she become like this because suju didnt answer her 'call'!hahahahaha....stupid la you taeri.
hace más de un año hyukiemylove said…
angry
f*** you person!!! you crazybitch! what's wrong with you!? have they done anything to you until you hate them like this? ps: why did you even come to this page? AND IF ANYONE IS GONNA DIE, IT'S YOU! I'LL ATTEND URE FUNERAL AND CRY TEARS OF JOY!
hace más de un año hyukiemylove said…
angry
PS: SPLIT UP SO WAT!? SUJU WILL FOREVER BE 13! EVEN IF NOT LITERALLY, IT'S IN ELF HEARTS.
laugh
I don't know if this girl go to school or not.She is so rude!I think she already know what will happen if she post this at Suju's fan page,but it seems like that taeri loves to see people hate her more than she have to apologize and take responsibility for what she has done.That girl really have problems with her brain.She better goes to hospital soon!
hace más de un año HellXer said…
crying
ok fren's....
anyone that's start this rumor own us an apology....
i don't think that SNSD that creating that rumor....
i think that the SNSD-Anti that create this rumor so SNSD Fan And SUJU Fan become like this...It's like a war out here...
hey guys,they both are gud and I'm a fan of them..both...fanatically...
we shouldn't fight like this....we should investigate about this thing before we fight like this...
please..i'm begging...stop this...
SNSD and SUJU will feel so disappointed with both of SNSD and SUJU Fans if we continue to fight like this..
OK......I'm just a small person in this FanPOP but i want you all to think what will SNSD and SUJU feels..if they know about this....
I'm begging for the second time guy..
PLEASE.....
hace más de un año DidDJasmine said…
HellXer: yes! yes! yes! agree!! if we continue fighting, there is no end of this... and it will also ruin SNSD and SUJU's image because of the fans.. we don't want it to happen isn't??
hace más de un año 29111995 said…
monkey
Hey anti_suju. Do you see the mood? Well, I think that is you. and about the funeral, who's funeral is it? Super Junior? Whooaa, you must be such an idiot person huh? Can't you see Super Junior in Television? Aaah, I understand. You don't have Television don't you? why? Don't have any money? Aaah, and you must be blind too. Uuuhh, poor you.. I feel really bad for you my (super idiot and poor) friend. Next time I will buy you a Television and give you money for eyes surgery, ok?. And back to the funeral. I did came. But you know what? what I saw wasn't Super Junior funeral, but yours. Are you already died? Well, I think I don't need to give you a Television or money for eyes surgery, right? And I hope you will sleep in peace.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año marioyy said…
sad
so you're Taeri, the one who make stupid-junior.blogspot.com??
nice to meet you :)
well, nice to meet you not because i'm an antifan of suju
*I'M TOTALLY FAN OF SUPER JUNIOR!!*XDDD
don't you feel tire to see the comments from ELF? how about STOP?? stop talking something weird about super junior -_____- ....
It's okay for me if you're an antifans of Super Junior, well, everybody has it's own opinion..
but COULD YOU PLEASE STOP IT??? don't waste your time to talk everything bad about SUJU :( .... you can waste our times to see SNSD and SHINEE, or the others you love... not like this...
What a useless thing you do in your usefull time...
hace más de un año eun_ling said…
u!!crazy!!r u juz came out from mph?mental problem hospital!!
hace más de un año shiroyamacah said…
wink
ah~
if don't like at least do it in some anti-fan group, not here u.u

and just to correct Mimoiiki143suju comment:
even i being SuJu's fan
*international ELF maybe XD~*
i still think that is DBSK that have the Biggest fanbase, right?
they still have the biggest korean fanclub and millions fans doing many projects and all

but they are big also XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hace más de un año ryeowooklixu said…
angry
i hate anti_suju she is mean..
if you dont like them just dont bother them..
hace más de un año iyanhara said…
to_Anti Suju..

dare you insult suju to death.Why do you hate suju?.they have the talent to sing and dance.suju stop cursing.I think people who hate suju is jealous of them.suju fans will surely kill you.even if you do not interest suju, please do not curse them to death.please respect the fans of suju.leave us with the world we are interested in super junior.We are interested in suju will always support them.
hace más de un año yonminnie said…
angry
i'll dig ur grave,,
special 4 u
bodoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año lyraghie18 said…
INSECURE!!!!!!!
hace más de un año AndiraELF said…
tongue
haha... I don't care with people like u... up to u... I don't care... eeeee.....!!!