super junior What if Hankyung oppa decided to quit suju because of too much controversy about his case to SM Entertainment... couold suju replace him o could suju put back the missing pieces of the group as of for the 5 members of suju are on Hankyung side..What will

dorz_06 posted on Jan 06, 2010 at 01:01PM
..anio!!!damned SNSD theyre 1 of the reasons why Hankyung oppa wants to leave SM Entertainment...
 ..anio!!!damned SNSD theyre 1 of the reasons why Hankyung oppa wants to leave SM Entertainment...

super junior 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año vuochny said…
surprise
really that hanyung 1 2 leave super junior? can u tell me
hace más de un año han-je-ah said…
don say like that la...i don want my oppa to go out n leave heechul oppa.my heechul oppa will cry....snsd babo!!!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año dorz_06 said…
crying
..thats the rumors i've heard and read from the articles..
..hope not....
hace más de un año Czar57 said…
ano.. can i ask a question??
why would snsd be one of d reasons why hangeng would leave SM entertainment?????
hace más de un año SuperUkeChan said…
If Hangeng would leave Super Junior, I don't think they can replace him... I mean... If any of them left it will be imposible to replace him, everyone is special and important and I can't see how someone else would fill his place...
Even though I love SuJu and don't want them to disband, I'd rather see them apart than continueing without Hangeng...
hace más de un año dorz_06 said…
crying
..it's because snsd keeps on teasing him and also insulting him.. heechul always protects him but sometimes he's not around when yoona and jessica teases and insults him...
hace más de un año Irenz said…
crying
no one cant replace him 4eva
hace más de un año sunglynn said…
wink
i dont want hankyung to leavke superjunior! i know that hankyung co-members will stick to hankyung side coz their brothers,they love each other..ryt guys?