Stormclan Dark Forest foros

TalaLeisu2 posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 01:22AM
This is a forum list of all the cats working with the dark forest, and the cats they want to recruit. This is for Dark Forest commenting only. Training sessions are permissible. But if I catch StarClan in here I'm ending the forum. Also this is for planning we are not associating with the warrior code Clan cats.......yet.......These characters (except Pantherstripe he's MINE) are usable.

The Master: Nox- big brawny tabby tom with dark amber eyes and long claws. known to be candid

Kiki- tiny gray she-cat with blue eyes and long whiskers. known to be quick to kill and sharp on the claws.

known warriors- Burntface(apprentice- Sweetpaw), Shadowpaw, Fawnfeather(apprentice- Twistclaw) Nightshadow (Apprentice Eaglelight)
last edited on Dec 05, 2011 at 09:07PM

Stormclan 238 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 238

hace más de un año Ninano1998 said…
sunny
*luaghts8"ok then let me tell you. there is goldenclan, lavaclan, coralclan, and heatherclan,"~ starfur
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año jbinthehouse said…
*nodds* ok - windkit
*looks up*" goldenclan has strong cats, but they weight more so they move slower. coralclan is fast but because they are thin the can be pinned down fast. lavaclan is pure evil so never let your guard down and heatherclan, well...."* voice trails off*~ starfur
....... Goldenclan... I hve friends in there - windkit
*looks at her*" thats great!"*smiles*" freinds are better then enemies, but..."*circles her*" ...be carful not top think of their clan more then yours. when the time will come you will have to fight against them. be sure to not be close to any different clan cat."~ starfur
*peers through the lake and sees swallowkit* - windkit
*looks at her sadly*" has something happened?"~ starfur
Nothing - windkit
hace más de un año Primlily17 said…
indeed theyll just grab your trust then stab you in the back when you least expect it! its better to keep your loyalty to the clan...im srry about swallowkit dear but he left for goldenclan its his loss -Bluefury
*nodds at bluefurry*" she os right"~ starfur
*shakes slightly*" now back to the lesson*eyes narrow*~starfur
*nods* - windkit
hace más de un año Primlily17 said…
ill ust watch since ive been here longer than both of you so ill just kick back and watch.. *lays down* -Bluefury
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
starfur *unsheathes her claw* i want revenge and i want it now! i want revenge on all the cats tht hurt me! i wont them to suffer as i has these sunrises! *takes her claws and rakes her claw on a thrunk causing bark to fling out everywhere* -Bluefury
*looks* who r u? - windkit
*blincks and noodds*" i understand, very well. windkit the lesson will have to be post poned im verysorry..."~ starfur
hace más de un año TalaLeisu2 said…
cool
(: I'm adding Starfur.
yea thanks!~ nina
*looks at bluefurry*" now who is it you want revenge on hmmm?"*eyes blaze with entuziazem*~starfur
Nina!!
jijb!
Hahaha hey!! Missed ya!!

*nods* o ok that's alright - wibdkit
*im on only for a short while, so much homework!~ nina
That's alright
lets start with lightningcrackle -Bluefury
wat did he do? - windkit
*looks down a her*" well first we need to know who we are attacking and then a plane. bluefurry your target is lightningcrackle?"*smiles with narrowed eyes*"perfect. first i want you to observe him, find most of his hidden weaknesses, then report back to me."*lashes tail and turns*"i will do some of my own investigating..."` starfur
humm well he has a sort of girlfriend flakepaw brezzepaw thinks hes a traitor and he sort of likes me well not rlly but still -Bluefury
*growls*"well, why don't we take out what is the most important to him first and then target his weaknesses?"~ starfur
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*eyes gleam in the darkness*" everyones gone..."* tail lashes *" well at least featherkit will take care of everything..."* heads into the darkness*~ starfur
*nods* - windpaw
*turns*" windkit your back!"~ starfur
*smiles* it's windpaw - windpaw
*looks at Starfur* whts all this nonsense about featherkit -Bluefury
*sighs* stonepaw thinks she's some kinda killer - windpaw
a little kit... *raises brow* -Bluefury
*nods* yup - windpaw
*eyes blaze as he pads to the two*" oh he's exactly right..."* hisses*~ starfur
*shrugs* I guess - wibdpaw
*looks at Starfur not afraid* stop acting so fierce shes just a kit -Bluefury
*circles them*" featherkit in a decendent of blacknessstar, she has his powers and abilities. its even rumored around her that she can shape shift..."* eyes gleam*" she takes cats and turns them evil, causing wars and struggles..."* tail flicks*" she's perfect, oh and if you ever hear her singing....*stares at them*"run."~ starfur
*nods* - windpaw
*smiles*" don't pity any who fall under the spell, or your own lives could then be at risk...*growls tail brushing windkits face*~starfur
ill be fine Starfur my mother is the best singer ive grown up with her it should hav no effect and im only her for revenge Starfur not mass descruction *narrows eyes* this kit can do no more than i -Bluefury
*laughs * don't worry - windpaw
*luaghs*"good...so now i want you windkit, to help featherkit lead stonepaw/kit...to his death!"*eyes gleam*" he is a powerful cat and if we sacrifice him to featherkit, she will grow stronger!"*grins* ~ starfur
hace más de un año CyndersSister said…
hey i'm new and i LOVE the warrior books. do you remember TigerStar? well i have created SilverClaw, daughter of TigerStar. i am looking for a clan to join. I am determined, have the strength of my father, willpower, and the ability to lead. I am a fierce she-cat with a beautiful silver coat and blue eyes, with darker splotches on my face. i have included a picture. i am the best fighter and have never been beaten. i am also really good at hunting. will you accept me into your clan?
 hola i'm new and i amor the warrior books. do tu remember TigerStar? well i have created SilverClaw,
but stonepaw is my friend - windpaw
hace más de un año CyndersSister said…
oh yes by the way i show no pity, i do what i'm told no matter what it is
*hisses* dd u not here wht i just said! im not here to kill incocent cats nor watch others im her for revenge nothing else! *unsheathes claws* you only listen to me when i say wht you want to hear well now ur going listen to me when im talking! *bares teeth at Starfur* if your just going to use featherkit to do your dirty work than no one else needs to be here! -Bluefury