Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*starts thrusting him repeatedly tightening his grip on last time*
Crowtail

*nods* deal! good luck on catching a small mouse! *turns thinking where to hunt*
Skyheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs* As if. *bounds off into the forest, sniffing around trying to pin one scent to follow* -Hushpool

*licks his muzzle softly before his eyes shut and his body goes limp, his lungs still struggling for air* -Featherwing
*moans into his fur releasing into him and loosen his grip panting*
Crowtail

*watches her go and goes the opposite direction*
Skyheart
*stalks after a robin, catching it with a swift pounce and bite to the neck* -Hushpool

*his lungs take in a deep inhale, but he still does not regain consciousness* -Featherwing
*grins see that he was unconscious and pushes him off him and positions Featherwing onto his belly* hmmm might as well enjoy it while it last...*gets on top of him and starts thrusting*
Crowtail

*sniffs around scenting a mouse and stalks around for it*
Skyheart
*buries her first catch and climbs up a tree to scout for more* -Hushpool

*moans slightly as his eyes start opening, still breathing heavily* -Featherwing
*crouches down pouncing on a small mouse and scoffs* its so small.. *mutters*
Skyeahrt

*bites the back of his neck* wakey wakey *mutters through his fur leaning into him*
Crowtail
*lets a tiny squirrel run off* Not worth possibly falling out of this tree for. -Hushpool

*moans louder* Y-You know...it wasn't bad, b-but maybe don't put me to sleep next time! *digs his claws into the ground when he leans in more* That way I can act-ually feel you in me...-Featherwing
*huffs* i mean you woke up with me in you didn't you? *grunts thrusting harder*
Crowtail

*twitches his ears* what in star clan is that?
Sky heart
*climbs through the tree* -Hushpool

T-True. *leans his head back and nips at his ears* It does bring some whole new sensations when you do things like that. *mrows and tugs on his ear* -Featherwing
*groans giving him another hard thrust and releases into him again gripping him tight*
Crowtail

*peers out of a bush and burst out laughing* what in star clan did i walk into!?
Skyheart
*growls slightly* Can we never get a moment of privacy? *slides out from under Crowtail, shaking out his fluffy white and grey pelt**looks at Skyheart* Exactly what it looks like. -Featherwing
*sits up his member still hard and looks away awkwardly*
Crowtail

*tries to stifle his laugh* well yea i can see that you are leaking back there Featherwing and your partner is still ready to go. *laughs*
Skyheart
*growls more, the muscles in his small frame rippling* So if you can tell that we're having a private moment why don't you get out of here? -Featherwing
no need to be so moody *narrows his eyes and squares up with him rippling his well toned shoulders* dont try to have that aggressive stance when you cant back yourself up. i was hunting and you two didn't pick a very secluded area to do your dirty work! its not my fault!
Sky heart

*coughs awkwardly*
Crowtail
*moves forward, limping a bit because of his leg**stands eye to eye, well more like eye to chin because of his height, with Skyheart* Well you don't need to stand here laughing! *smirks slightly* Besides, on top of the cave isn't very secluded either. Tsk tsk, Skyheart, don't be such a hypocrite. I'm in camp all day SKyheart, all I have to do all day is listen to the happenings of camp. And things were definitely happening. *scoffs* -Featherwing
ahhh but I'm not trying to hide my relationship like you am i? *grins and gives him a hard shove*
Sky heart

*gets up* hey now relax you two..
Crowtial
*stumbles back a bit, wincing slightly when his back paw smacks against the ground sending a jolt up his broken leg**steadies himself and hisses* No one is hiding anything! We just don't feel the need to walk around camp with our tails in the air being so obvious! -Featherwing
explains why you had to have your little toy carry you out of camp or should i say sneak? *laughs as he stumbles*
Skyheart
DON'T call him a toy! *shoves Skyheart, harder than would have been expected, with his two front paws -- now ignoring the pain in his broken leg* -Featherwing
*stumbles a bit and lets out a growl before shoving him back* you really dont wanna mess with me you runt!
Skyheart

*takes a step forward and stops not sure to help or just let it go on*
Crowtail
*shoves him again* Bring it muscle head! -Featherwing

*grabs his brother by the scruff with his paw and yanks him back* That's enough of that. -Blackpelt

B-Blackpelt?! What are you doing here? -Featherwing

I could hear you two bickering from the tree line. Come here. *nods to Skyheart apologetically and pulls his brother to the side* Featherwing, I told you I would help you with your training and we haven't started it yet because your leg isn't fully healed. You can't go around picking fights with cats who are stronger than you by leaps and bounds! We need to build up your strength much much more before you can even think about fighting anyone for real! -Blackpelt

*flattens his ears* My leg is fine. -Featherwing

Featherwing don't be a mouse-brain! If you got in a fight and ONE THING happened to your leg it could be permanently ruined! I'm fine with you leaving camp as long as Crowtail, Scorchgaze or I is with you, but don't be so stubborn! -Blackpelt
last edited hace más de un año
*snorts and nod to him before padding off to hunt*
Sky heart

*watches them and pads over*
Crowtail
*nudges him with his nose* Now move your tail. Go catch me a mouse or something. -Blackpelt

*walks off into the bushes mumbling**follows the scent of a shrew* -Featherwing

*sighs and turns to Crowtail* That cat is so stubborn. What were they even arguing about? -Blackpelt
*shuffles his paw awkwardly* well me and your brother were well...you know..and he walked in on us..Featherwing got really defensive and well you saw what was going on.
Crowtail

*stalks a robin still irritated from earlier*
Sky heart
*rolls his eyes* For StarClan's sake! Maybe if you two controlled your libidos this stuff wouldn't happen! *looks to where his brother disappeared* It does seem like he's getting around a little better. I think we could start training him soon. What do you think? -Blackpelt

*jumps down from a tree and kills his robin* Hey there, handsome. -Hushpool

*hears and moves closer, watching them from the bushes* -Featherwing
•nods• yea he is starting to put pressure on his leg so he should be fine to go in no time! •purrs•
Crowtail

•pouts• that's not fair that was my catch! •flicks her in the nose• and what are you doing over here?
Skyheart
Good. *rolls his eyes again* I do worry that with more muscle he'll get a testosterone kick and then he'll really be itching to fight. -Blackpelt

Checking out the competition. *picks up the robin in her jaws and smirks, turning to leave* -Hushpool
•opens his mouth but just laughs• what ever! See you soon you cheeky cat! •calls out after her•
Skyheart

Like he was already? And for it to be Skyheart out of everyone! •chuckles• worst choice for a first fight
Crowtail
*shakes his head in amusement* At least he's ambitious. -Blackpelt

See you! *heads off* -Hushpool

*waits until she was out of ear shot then pads out of the bushes* Awww, cheeky cat? How cute. Really Skyheart I never pictured you as a softy. -Featherwing
•watches her go and lashes his tail when he hears him• I never thought you were stupid enough to follow me. •turns to him• what do you want didn't your brother tell you to leave me alone?
Skyheart

Or dumb •points out• he may not be as strong as Thorntail but he is more violent and unpredicable
Crowtail
Well that's a lot more concerning. -Blackpelt

*glares at him* I never heard an apology for what you said about Crowtail. I expect an apology. NOW. -Featherwing
And if I don't give you one then what? You are going to fluff up like a fur ball? •rolls his eyes• now if you can excuse me I have to get backing to hunting •turns away•
Skyheart

•nods• well I mean what do you expect from throntails brother •laughs•
Crowtail
Very true. It takes a cat just as strong and stubborn to go head to head with Thorntail all the time. *purrs* -Blackpelt

*gets in his way, his blue eyes cold as ice* Apologize now. -Featherwing
*leans down so his muzzle was in his face* N-O
Skyheart

*nods* surprised you survived then *purrs*
Crowtail
Me too! I don't have it in me to be incredibly stubborn. But being persistent and charming did help. *laughs a little* Mmm. Gosh I miss him. -Blackpelt

*growls* Do it. Otherwise I'll make sure to follow you and your vicious fox of a mate around so you can never be alone. -Featherwing
*cracks him across the muzzle with his paw* what did you just say!? *snarls*
Skyheart

*nods* its a hit and miss for me but i can see where you are coming from
Crowtail
*looks at him* How do you mean? -Blackpelt

*growls more, tasting blood on his tongue* You heard what I said and I'll say it until you apologize for what you said! -Featherwing
*cracks him again on the other side then the other repeatedly* Dont you dare call my mate a fox! *hisses at him*
Sky heart

*shrugs* you miss him like how i missed your brother
Crowtail
*nods slightly* I'm glad that you two have each other back. Out of the three of us my brother had it the worst, so I'm glad that if any of us was to have their happiness back it's him. -Blackpelt

*snarls and shoves him hard* Don't call my mate a tool then! -Featherwing
*tackles him the ground and stands over him pummeling his face hard with his forepaws* bit to late for that dont you think? *snarls placing a paw on his throat* look at you! you are pathetic!
Sky heart

*stretches* speaking of which where is he with that mouse?
Crowtail
Maybe his leg is giving him trouble. Come on. *follows his brother's scent* Ugh! Even his scent smells like mating! *makes a grossed out face* -Blackpelt

*sinks his claws into his paw and kicks his stomach with his one back paw* You're the pathetic one! Mocking us! For what reason did we deserve to be laughed at?! -Featherwing
*cracks his again on the left eye giving him a black eye and cracks him again on the nose* i would have left you weren't so stuck up and defensive *hisses at him* i was just joking around but you tried to pick a stupid fight you cant win. *hisses at his claws and starts to choke him* if you ever say anything bad about my mate again i will gut you like piece of crow food you are! got it?
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* if you want i can make you smell like that to *grins and laughs*
Crowtail
Yea I'll definitely pass on that one. *steps back* You follow the scent! I don't wanna keep smelling that. I'd like to know only my brother's pure scent thank you very much. -Blackpelt

*snarls and spits blood on his pelt* Got....it..*he choked out* -Featherwing
good! *gives him one more crack over the nose and get off of him turning away* pathetic..no wonder that cat made you his queen..you cant even defend yourself *starts to pad off picking up his mouse he caught earlier*
Sky heart

*laughs and brushes up against him jokingly and pads off following his scent*
Crowtail
Don't do that! You guys obviously didn't even get a chance to wash yourselves. I don't want your sweat on me. *rubs his side against a tree then follow him* You guys are way too touchy with me for my taste. -Blackpelt

*rolls onto his stomach slowly, spitting out the rest of the blood that had pooled up in his mouth**snarls at the last comment and sinks his claws into the dirt* -Featherwing
*laughs* gosh you are such a clean freak! *stops when he sees Featherwing and his eyes go wide*
Crowtail
*runs over to him* Featherwing what happened to you?! -Blackpelt

*gets up and wipes the remaining blood from his face* Nothing. -Featherwing

Don't give me that! You're bleeding and your eye is bruised! *puts his tail under his brother's chin and lifts his head up* Stop turning away and let me see! -Blackpelt
*pads over slowly* you picked a fight with Skyheart didn't you? *sighs and crouches down infront of him*
Crowtail

*lashes his tail as he catches a sparrow*
Skyheart
*pads over the the pile of prey she had collected and drops a rabbit on top* Almost time to meet back up. -Hushpool

*looks at him and nods, wincing slightly at the aching in his head**looks back to where Skyheart disappeared and narrows his eyes* He called you a tool and I wasn't going to let him get away with that without apologizing, but it didn't really work out...-Featherwing

Well of course not! He's twice your size and has ten times your strength! *sighs* Featherwing you have to learn when to walk away until your physical strength matches your emotional strength and your temper. Otherwise you'll keep getting into fights you can't win. *looks at Crowtail for him to back him up* -Blackpelt