Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20251-20300 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmhmm. A couple more moons and there will be new little ones running around. -Hushpool

A-And you think my mate c-can't? He knows ea-each of my spots, exactly how to thrust where, h-his member hits every s-single spot that drives me crazy. A-And, unlike some cats, he's not af-raid to please me in other ways besides pounding my ass. *slams down on his member, moaning louder* -Featherwing

*grinds into him while feeling them both up* So, is it everything you hoped for? -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*nods his head quickly pulling his muzzle away from Tigerfang* Y-yea a-and more! *purrs* C-can i ask you to do something t-to me?
Crowtail

*lays his head back freely as the two toms thrusted and mated on top of him*
Tigerfang

*starts to form a snarl as he slam down on him* Better watch what you are doing runt before you get y-yourself into trouble! And if your mate was so good why do you keep coming back begging for my big throbbing member inside you? *slams upward in return of his slam smashing his member inside him racking all his spots inside as it throbbed and radiated warmth*
Skyheart

*purrs* Are you excited?
Tanglekit
Of course. I can't wait to raise more kits just a perfect as the first two. -Hushpool

*yowls in pleasure, panting hard* T-This is a different kind of pleasure. Besides, if your mate gives you everything you need and more, why do you want me as a toy? *rotates his hips, grinding on him more* I'm sure if you rejected fucking a tom it wouldn't be the end of the world for her. But you still keep coming back for more. -Featherwing

What is it, handsome? -Scorchgaze
C-choke me...*says submissively*
Crowtail

I only come back because my mate is stuffed with your k-kits! *growls easily manages to shove Featherwing onto his back quickly and mounts into him bending his legs towards his body so he would have an easier time pummeling him deep as he cums into him again and agin*
Skyheart

*purrs* Yea Bloodkit is pretty perfect.
Tanglekit
You think my girls will make amazing warriors, right? -Hushpool

Oh fuck! *moans and yowls in pleasure* L-Liar! W-We both know there have been plenty of t-times that we've mated a-and your mate hasn't been knocked u-up! For some secret reason y-you just really like pounding my ass! A-And making me talk dirty! -Featherwing

*nods slightly* Let me know if it gets to be too much. *grips his neck while pounding him* -Scorchgaze
*nods* Definitely! They will be the best warriors ever!
Tanglekit

*latches his jaw onto his shoulder piercing the skin and moans as he releases again into the tom before unlatching his jaws panting* O-oh you caught me i like pounding that tight ass of yours because it feels good! But you still havn't admitted i'm much better then your mate yet! *says keeping at him and pumping everything into him*
Skyheart

*nods his head pleasurably moaning out at the feeling*
Crowtail

*watches them a bit confused at the choking*
Tigerfang
Good boy. You won't do so bad yourself, you know. -Hushpool

A-At fucking me senseless, y-yes! You definitely d-do that best! *grinds on him, still wanting more* I-I wanna do a different position. Something hot and new like earlier when you had me against the tree. -Featherwing

*pulls out teasingly before thrusting it all back in at once**growls and keeps his firm grip* -Scorchgaze
*pulls out of him panting heavily watching his cum flow out of him and grins* And what do you have in mind?
Skyheart

*gasps his legs stumble slightly but regains his foot as he starts to claw at the ground* H-harder!
Crowtail

*perks his ears* Really!?
Tanglekit
Absolutely. So long as you stay loyal and work hard. -Hushpool

A-Anything. *rolls on to his paws and lifts his rear* Whatever you want. *rocks his hips slightly, his body impatient* -Featherwing

*licks his ears hungrily while slamming into him hard and fast, his grip tightening slightly* -Scorchgaze
I promise i will and i will make sure Bloodkit does to!
Tanglekit

*watches him before slowly making his way over and nudges him to a large and pushes him on to it and spread his legs* How about this? *says as he grinds his member between his cheeks*
Skyheart

*gasps and whines in pleasure as his air was getting cut off* T-that all y-you got D-deputy? I t-thought i told you to d-dominate m-me! *says as he cums onto Tigerfang again*
Crowtail

*huffs as that happens and pulls out from underneath him*
Tigerfang
Good kid. -Hushpool

H-Hot. *moans as his body twitches* -Featherwing

*rams him harder* You don't get it all in one go, spoiled tom. We've got many rounds ahead of us. *shoves all the way inside him as he fills him up with his hot cum* -Scorchgaze
•purrs• Oh Hushpool did you meet Frecklenoses new kits!?
Tanglekit

•spreads his legs wider as he slams into him and moves his spare paw into Featherwings mouth and just tries to shove it down his throat•
Skyheart

•whines as he finishes his body giving out as he fills him up and collapses onto the ground•
Crowtail
I saw them. They're pretty cute. -Hushpool

*moves his hips in time with him, eyes rolling as he hit his spot**takes the paw out of his mouth, grabs his shoulders to pull him close and kisses him deeply* -Featherwing

*sits back, panting slightly* You're both incredible. -Scorchgaze
•pants heavily wiggling his rear happily• Y-you to..
Crowtail

•embraces the kiss moving his paws onto his back pulling him closer•
Skyheart

•nods• Yea! But are your kits going to be cuter?
Tanglekit
Absolutely! -Hushpool

*moans into his mouth as the overwhelming pleasure caused his insides to grip him hard* Sk-Skyheart I don't know what's happening to m-my body... I'm e-exhausted..but it's like my body doesn't want it to stop! -Featherwing

You know we were supposed to do other things, but you both look pretty worn out. *chuckles slightly* -Scorchgaze
Hmm sounds like you love having me in you. •pants out heavily licking his throat•
Skyheart

•purrs• I’m up for it! •says tiredly•
Crowtail

•looks at them cleaning himself off• I’m good.
Togerfang

•grins• I will be the judge of that!
Tanglekit

Oh really? Well don't you think my girls are the cutest kits already? -Hushpool

I-Its so good. *kisses and licks his side of his neck as he clings to him* -Featherwing

*licks Tigerfang's neck* Don't tell me you're done already. -Scorchgaze
•blushes and nods not answering verbally•
Tanglekit

•fills him up one more time holding him tightly as he does•
Skyheart

•huffs• Hey I’m not as practice as you two.
Tigerfang

No need to be shy. My girls are beautiful! -Hushpool

Mama! Cut it out! -Bloodkit

*climaxes with him, moaning into his fur and gripping him tightly, pressing up against him* -Featherwing

Well rest a bit and maybe you'll be ready to go again in a bit. *licks his cheek before moving back on top of Crowtail* Ready for more? -Scorchgaze
*stares at his paws*
Tanglekit

*pants heavily* T-that was pretty good beautiful. *says as he pulls out of him slowly*
Skyheart

*nods his head but moves onto his back this time*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes amused before laying down to rest*
Tigerfng
*nudges him* Come on Tanglekit, let's go play. -Bloodkit

*gasps at the feeling of everything draining out of him after he exits* Cheeky tom. -Featherwing

*pushes his legs up as he grinds against him* Sure you can handle more right away? -Scorchgaze
*nods quickly following her*
Tanglekit

*smirks cuffing him on the nose before getting off him*
Skyheart

*nods his head quickly* I can take it!
Crowtail
What should we do? -Bloodkit

*slowly lays down on his side and washes his fur* -Featherwing

*eases back into him* Featherwing sure is a lucky tom. To get a view like this. *thrusts him deep* -Scorchgaze
*tilts his head* Well we have a few options..We could wrestle, play moss ball or try playing in the pool.
Tanglekit

*watches him amused and presses onto his lower belly* I like watching my cum ooz out of you.
Skyheart

*muffles a moan of pleasure* Y-yea he is but t-this is amazing!
Crowtail
ooo wanna swim in the pool! -Bloodkit

How dirty. *rolls onto his back and presses his paw on top of Skyheart's, using it to push more out of him* -Featherwing

*covers his chest in licks as he pounds into him* -Scorchgaze
*nods his head* Sounds good!
Tanglekit

*grins* Says the little slut that you are craving for me to cum in you. *pushes down with a little more pressure.
Skyheart

*wraps his legs around him moaning* D-deeper!
Crowtail
*pads over to the waterfall pool happily* The water should be super nice cause of how good the weather is. -Bloodkit

Guilty as charged. You don't seem to mind though. -Featherwing

*grips his neck again as he pushes in and grinds his member deep* -Scorchgaze
You think so? *says following after her and peers into the water*
Tanglekit

Hmm either do you. *says finally getting off him and starts to groom his pelt after getting his breath back*
Skyheart

*gasps and moans this member throbbing as it releases spraying onto Scorchgazes chest*
Crowtail
For sure! *jumps in quickly* -Bloodkit

*finishes cleaning himself before stretching out, allowing his legs to rest* -Featherwing

*wraps his paws around him and lifts him off the ground as he continues relentlessly drilling him* -Scorchgaze
*watches him amused as he finishes cleaning his pelt*
Skyheart

*his body shudders as he lifts him going limp in his paws* I-i wish you could do this a-all day!
Crowtail

*follows in after her*
Tanglekit
Feels good, huh? -Bloodkit

*slowly eases to his feet* As much fun as the intense mating is I always regret it when it comes time to walk. -Featherwing

Enjoying yourself that much, huh? *latches his jaws around his neck and shoves deeper inside with rapid thrusts* -Scorchgaze
*nods quickly* Floating around*
Tanglekit

*snorts* You were the one who wanted it so badly.
Skyheart

*nods his head weakly his paws twitching with his already limp body as he cums again*
Crowtail
I can't wait until I can swim in the lake. -Bloodkit

Not my fault my sex drive gets so high. -Featherwing

*presses all the way in against his spot as he releases again, filling him up* -Scorchgaze
It's only pent up because you dont get enough. *snorts* Does your mate never take you out and take that tight ass?
Skyheart

*yowls in pleasure as he gets filled up and pants heavily* S-so b-ig.
Crowtail

*nods* Me and you both its going to be great! I heard that its like twelve ponds wide!
Tanglekit
That's huge! -Bloodkit

Ever since I put on more muscle I think I've been topping more than bottoming where as before I only ever topped a few times. So this definitely scratches that itch for me. -Featherwing

*licks his muzzle* You might need a bit of a break. Wouldn't want you passing out. *starts to pull out of him* -Scorchgaze
*nods* I know right!? Plus i heard that their are these huge fish in the lake the size of kittens!
Tanglekit

Hmm your mate sounds like a bitch. *says dryly*
Skyheart

*shakes his head* I.....i can k-keep going...*groans out*
Crowtail
What?! No way! -Bloodkit

*glares at him* He's not a bitch. We're a versatile couple, but I just happen to like being bottom most. -Featherwing

Crowtail are you sure you aren't pushing your body? -Scorchgaze
*nods* Yes way! Go ask Streamripple he told me himself!
Tanglekit

Then why don't you tell him that? *says dumbly* If you like it so much why don you tell him you want to bottom more?
Skyheart

*shakes his head* N-no i-im fine..*purrs lustfully* I can handle it..
Crowtail

*looks at Crowtail then Scorchgaze and raises an eye*
Tigerfang
I'll ask him once I'm done swimming! -Bloodkit

Because he also really likes bottoming. In relationship sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Even if we decide to take turns he always likes bottoming first, but after one or two rounds his body gives out then I lose my turn. With this situation, I still get to top my mate and be topped by him when we please, but with you I get to bottom guaranteed. -Featherwing

Well then. *lays on his back* Why don't you ride it so that you control the pace. *pulls Crowtail into his lap* -Scorchgaze
*puts both his paws onto his chest to hold him up and slides eagerly onto his member* I-i like this idea..*moans*
Crowtail

*scratches his ears* Well obviously you are guaranteed bottom no way in the dark forest am i letting any tom near my perfect ass.
Skyheart

*nods his head* Hopefully he isn't napping. *laughs* He naps a lot.
Tanglekit
Well yeah he's finally getting to relax as an elder. -Bloodkit

Uh huh. Well perfect for you that I'm only interested in your member. -Featherwing

*grins slightly* I thought you might. -Scorchgaze
last edited hace más de un año
*moves his muzzle back to his and kisses him as he slowlys moves up and down on his member*
Crowtail

*grins* Don't act like you dont love it.
Skyheart

Well yea but he sleeps like all day! *purrs* Like yesterday i went to see him and he was just sleeping so i left.
Tanglekit
Well if he's sleeping I'll wake him. He'd probably like some company. -Bloodkit

I didn't say that I don't. Admittedly starclan gifted you pretty generously with that thing. -Featherwing

*winds his tongue around his, his paws squeezing his rear* -Scorchgaze
*nudges her in the pool* Yea we are his favorites so he would love our company.
Tanglekit

Starclan didn't gift me anything it was all genetics perfect genetics. I mean have you seen my mate then my kits they are the future of this clan. *licks his paw and draws it over his ear*
Skyheart

*moans as he squeezes and starts bouncing faster and faster*
Crowtail
Of course! -Bloodkit

Fair enough. You two make some strong kits. -Featherwing

*groans and lays his head back* Starclan you're tight. -Scorchgaze
*squeezes and grips his member with his insides trying to pump cum out of him* Y-yea i know! *pants laying his head onto his chest*
Crowtail

Strong? We make perfect kits.
Skyheart

*purrs dipping under and come back up*
Tanglekit
Look at the minnows swimming around us. -Bloodkit

Okay jeez! One compliment at a time. -Featherwing

*grabs him tightly and starts thrusting up* Want it deeper? -Scorchgaze
*Nods his head loosing his voice from just moaning his member leaking heavily*
Crowtail

*smirks* Hey its true. *stretches* So you may have fooled my mate earlier but you didn't fool me i saw your mate sneak out with Tigerfang and Scorchgaze what was that about?
Skyheart

*looks around in awe* Whoa!
Tanglekit
Pretty cool right? -Bloodkit

*ear twitches slightly* Why do you think my mate was so willing to allow this deal between us? I'm getting something that I want and in return so is he. -Featherwing

*pushes up into him all the way* -Scorchgaze
*nods* Yea i just hope they dont attack us.
Tanglekit

*raises his eyes* So you distracted us by a good time so your mate could get laid by two huge toms?
Skyheart

*yowls into his fur as he cums onto his stomach heavily and lays his head flat against him panting heavily his tongue out to the side*
Crowtail