Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20101-20150 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•pulls Featherwing to his chest and squeezes him• This is the best present ever! I will make sure not to break him Love.
Skyheart

•raises an eye• Scorchgaze I don’t think I’m ready for that quite yet I mean we have only done it twice and with just each other...and no offense Crowtail I don’t really trust you with this whole thing.
Tigerfang

•twitches his ears• Fair enough..•mutters•
Crowtail
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
All right all right. That's a fair point. Once again, forget I opened my big mouth. -Scorchgaze

*grunts as he squeezes him* What are you talking about? You already got the "present". -Featherwing
*watches his friend* Oh come on you big kitten dont be so down. *nudges him* Maybe later when Hushpool doesn't have much say in it.
Tigerfang

Mhmm Hushpool says i can keep you as a present. *purrs holding him* But i have to be nicer.
Skyheart

*watches the two amused*
Crowtail
Hey I'm not a kitten! *Nudges him back* -Scorchgaze

I'm not a toy! I'm a cat who has a mate. -Featherwing
Hmm but you are my prince now and i have to treat my prince right. My queens demands it and don't worry about that Hushpool will talk to your mate. *purrs* Me and you get to spend some quality time together. *ruffles his head*
Skyheart

Oh really then what would you say you are then?
Tigerfang
Your deputy. *Cuffs his ear playfully* So watch who you call a kitten. -Scorchgaze

I thought this whole arrangement was supposed to be a rare thing with the three of us. I'm not trying to have some affair. -Featherwing
No one said it was an affair Fluff we were just saying how i could borrow you every now and then. Plus Hushpool said she was going to talk to Crowtail.
Skyheart

Oh what ever you kitten. *cuffs him back* You wouldn't do anything bad to me.
Tigerfang
I could put you on dawn patrol for a half Moon. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*looks at him unsurely* It'd only be until the kits are born, right? -Featherwing
You do that and i defiantly won't let you mount me for awhile. *says in return with a smirk*
Tigerfang

Hmmm who knows. *rubs his head against his and lets go of him finally pushing him away lightly* Well what now Hushpool?
Skyheart
*huffs* Well there goes my upper hand. -Scorchgaze

Want to head back to camp? Check on our little monsters. -Hushpool
MHmm yea they are probably missing us by now. *stretches and grooms his fur again* Gotta make sure im all nice looking now.
Skyheart

*grins* That is what i thought.
Tigerfang
Always causing me trouble. *nips his ear playfully* -Scorchgaze

*finishes grooming himself before standing and trying to walk* -Featherwing
*pads over to his mate and looks back at Featherwing* Come on my little play thing we have to get back to camp.
Skyheart

*pulls away amused* What kind of friend would i be if i didn't?
Tigerfang

*looks back at them and sighs seeing the camp entrance*
Crowtail
True. *pads into camp* I'm sure they'll be back soon, Crowtail. Likewise, if you need to talk I'm all ears. -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes and starts heading back* -Featherwing

*nuzzles his shoulder* -Hushpool
He is so cute when he is moody. •licks her cheek• but you will always be better.
Skyheart

•nods• Thanks But I’m good for now and we can talk about that three way later.
Crowtail

•follows them in•
Tigerfang
Well, I'm always around. *nudges Tigerfang* Want to get something to eat? -Scorchgaze

*purrs* How sweet, love. *licks his chin* How did I ever come to deserve such an amazing mate? -Hushpool
Hmm well i gues it was just fate. *purrs padding besides her*
Skyheart

*nods* Yes please!
Tigerfang
What would you like? -Scorchgaze

I suppose so. Uh, you two did such a good job. It was so hot to watch. -Hushpool
Oh surprise me with something meaty.
Tigerfang

*sits near the entrance twitching his ears to ear around the forest for his mate*
Crowtail

Did all that just for you two you sly fox. *nuzzles her* You know i will do anything for you.
Skyheart
On it. Go find a nice spot for us to relax and eat. *heads over to the pile* -Scorchgaze

And I love you for that. *licks his cheek* And you know I'd do anything for you. But you get your own enjoyment out of this too. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Hushpool

*pads ahead of them, trying to hurry back to camp* -Featherwing
Mhmm that is true i do get a great enjoyment of taking that little tom. I even think he is starting to like me more you should have heard what he was saying when you ran off.
Skyheart

*nods and pads over to a nice spot*
Tigerfang
*returns to him with a fat rabbit* Look good? -Scorchgaze

*hurries in when he sees camp and pads over to his mate* Good, you made it back okay. -Featherwing

Oh really? Do tell. -Hushpool
*nods his head approvingly* Yup!
Tigerfang

*looks over at his mate as he pads in and nods* Uh yeah ofcourse i did.
Crowtail

Well. *Draws his tongue over her ear* He was saying how much i wanted it taunting me with a good time but i got him to admit he loved having me inside him over and over again.
Skyheart
*drops it at his paws* First bite goes to you, good looking. -Scorchgaze

I was just making sure my love. *nuzzles his shoulder* -Featherwing

Awwww! *pouts* How did I miss that?! That's like the best part! -Hushpool
*looks at his fur* You know you could have cleaned up a little more.
Crowtail

*takes the first bite happily and nudges it to him*
Tigerfang

Well you decided to go find two other times remember? You even brought them over.
Skyheart
*rips off his own piece* -Scorchgaze

*frowns slightly* I did clean. Did I miss some spots? *checks his fur* -Featherwing

*huffs* Of course I missed the real fun stuff. *nudges him playfully* I love Fluffy's spunk. The fact that he can get under your skin and get you going is pretty impressive and ballsy on his part. I like it. -Hushpool
*takes the rabbit back tearing at it* This is so good!
Tigerfang

*wrinkles his nose* You reek of Skyheart..
Crowtail

Thats why its so much fun to mount him! I get to keep going and going making him beg for it.
Skyheart
We definitely worked up an appetite. -Scorchgaze

*sighs* I'm going to go wash off. *pads over to the waterfall pool and slides in* -Featherwing

Maybe soon he'll get as good at handling you as I am. *purrs and nudges him* Have you wrapped around his paw. -Hushpool
Hmm i think id rather wrap him around my paw. *chuckles licking her neck slowly*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea so about that threesome..
Tigerfang

*nods watching and follows slowly*
Crowtail
What about it? *keeps eating* -Scorchgaze

*scrubs his body before climbing back out and licking his mate's cheek* -Featherwing

Either way is an exciting outcome. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool
Why were you so into the idea?
Tigerfang

*curls his tail slightly before sighing* Does Skyheart pleasure you better then i do?
Crowtail

*nuzzles her* I just can't wait till i get to have you again.
Skyheat
*shrugs slightly* Two very attractive toms that I could please... Doesn't sound so bad. -Scorchgaze

*stops and blinks in surprise* No. It's just a different kind of pleasure. *looks at his paws embarrassed* And....I don't know...watching you do it too turns me on. -Featherwing

Mmm you can do it one more time before we have to stop. But you have to be gentle. -Hushpool
*nods slowly* Yea but how do three toms do it?
Tigerfang

It sounds and looks like it to be honest....*looks at his paws a little upset*
Crowtail

Hmm now or later? *chuckles and dont worry about gentle thats my other name.
Skyheart
Well we saw Crowtail, Featherwing and Skyheart do it before. But there are a few other ways if they're all versatile. -Scorchgaze

*sighs* I don't know, I guess I've just always been a little too embarrassed to really let loose when we do it. I just didn't want you to think I only want you to do it rough. But you know all my pleasure spots, you know exactly what to say to turn me on. The pleasure I get from you is much more encompassing. With you I get intense emotional and physical pleasure. -Featherwing

Definitely later. *purrs in amusement* I highly doubt you could get much more out right now. -Hushpool
*nudges her* You are right i dont think i could handle another round right now.
Skyheart

And what do you get with Skyheart?
Crowtail

*perks his ears curious* Yea we did see that..It was intresting...
Tigerfang
And like i said, when there aren't so many limitations as far as who does top and who bottoms more options present themselves. -Scorchgaze

I suppose that because I hold him at a lower regard I don't care if he thinks I'm slutty or dirty or a begging bottom. I don't care about his option of me like I care about yours. -Featherwing

So later. *nuzzles him* For now. *nudges him down in a sunny spot inside camp* Why don't I pamper you a bit. Show my gratitude for all you do for me. *starts to massage his back* -Hushpool
*stretches out as he lays down purring loudly* Gah i love you!
Skyheart

*nods his head taking it in* But if we were to do it would we all be topping each other?
Tigerfang

*smiles slightly and nuzzles him* Jut as long as i know you dont start making out and showing affection through things like that.
Crowtail
We certainly could. -Scorchgaze

Well there certainly was no affection, but he sort of forced my hand in that matter. And he's got it in his head that Hushpool will convince you to let him have me whenever he wants while she's pregnant, which in absurd. -Featherwing

I love you too. -Hushpool
*thinks slightly and looks at him* I think id let that happen. I mean if i let that happen that i could have that threesome with Scorchgaze and Tigerfang and not feel guilty..
Crowtail

Picky you would let both of us top?
Tigerfang

*watches Feathrwing and Crowtail* What do you think those two are talking about?
Skyheart
It's not something I'd really hope for. -Scorchgaze

You what? Wait, when did this come about? -Featherwing

Who knows. *grooms his shoulders* Probably about how good you were. -Hushpool
*snickers* I can see that and asking when the next turn will be.*laughs*
Skyheart

*tilts his head* When you were having your way with Skyheart...Hushpool mentioned it and Scorchgaze was into the idea..
Crowtail

But it would be somthing that has to happen to have all three of us do it.
Tigerfang
It doesn't have to be! *huffs and flicks his tail* If we all agree to do this that's when I'll worry about that. -Scorchgaze

Oh. Well..so you want to do it? -Featherwing

Mm maybe he's convincing his mate to let him be your present. -Hushpool
Someone is nervous. •grins slightly and nudges him•
Tigerfang

•nods• Yea I mean I always thought Scorchgaze was handsome I mean have you seen his body? •purrs his tail swishing•
Crowtail

•perks his ears• That would be amazing.
Skyheart
Yea yea whatever! *cuffs him lightly* I thought you weren't into the idea anyway. -Scorchgaze

Uh yea...well okay I guess. But only until the kits are born, okay? -Featherwing

You two put on such a good show I definitely want to see more. Especially with how much he was able to get you going with just his muzzle. -Hushpool
I said i was okay for the idea if Hushpool wasn't involved in it.
Tigerfang

*shrugs* We will see where it leads and plus that just means you get to have Skyheart to yourself that isnt so bad is it? I mean you really enjoyed it.
Crowtail

His muzzle was so slick and tight! *purrs* Can you get back to my back rub? You said you would make me feel good.
Skyheart
Well we'll just have to avoid telling her then. -Scorchgaze

*huffs* If this is what you want, love. *licks his cheek* They better appreciate what a hot tom they're getting. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes lightheartedly* You spoiled tom! *continues rubbing his back* -Hushpool
*nods taking another bite of the rabbit* We will have to avoid her.
Tigerfang

*looks at him* Im sure they will. *chuckles* I mean to be honest Scorchgaze is the one who pushed for it he was even ready to do it on our way back and well..we would have if Tigerfang didnt disagree.
Crowtail

*laughs* If im spoiled what does that make you?
Skyheart
Easier said than done. -Scorchgaze

*flicks his tail* You wouldn't have consulted me first? -Featherwing

Ultra spoiled. *purrs* -Hushpool
*nods in agreement* She is like a hawk always watching..
Tigerfang

I mean you didn't consult me that one time so i figured it would have been fine plus i would have told you like you told me.
Crowtail

Ultra mega spoiled. *purrs out*
Skyheart
Well we'll just have to make sure her guard is down when we go. -Scorchgaze

*nods slightly* Fair enough. *licks his chin* I better be your number one still like you're mine. -Featherwing

The most spoiled the world has ever seen. -Hushpool