Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16351-16400 of 31229

hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
"It is offputting! I've got enough going on without her relentless advances!" ~ Falconstar

*eyes brighten, interested* "Smother me with compliments? I'm intrigued." *bats his muzzle dainty with her paw* "You may begin." ~ Shiverwind

"It hurts," *whimpers, barely getting the words out* "I-I think I broke it." ~ Mistybreeze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*looked a little hesitant* I mean a gorgeous she cat like you who in starclan would pass up the chance to kiss you!
Strongbreeze

Is that you saying you will try harder to work me?
Flintstripe

Calling me weak.
Tanglekit

*growls* And you would be stunning besides me. *nibbles her chin*
Skyheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
You know, you could look at the time you spend with her as relaxation instead of like work. -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes in amusement, not relenting in his grip on her shoulders* Well, to start, you're one of the most fun cats I've ever had the pleasure of spending my time with. You're witty and clever. You're smarter than most and not afraid to say it. I like your confidence, it's appealing. Shall I go on? -Wrenflight

I'm gonna get you back and we'll get your shoulder looked at. *starts the walk back to camp* -Redshadow

Maybe. *purrs* -Treetail

Think we should slip out for a bit? -Hushpool

Sorry sorry. -Bloodkit
*flicks him* You can try me.
Flintstripe

*tugs on her neck* Oh yes im going to do you in so good. *growls at her and gets up*
Skyheart

Its fine.
Tanglekit
*huffs* "It's aweful that you have feelings for another she-cat and yet you're still talking like that, Strongbreeze!" ~ Berryfrost

*eyes him wearily* "Scorchgaze, as much fun as your lectures are, could we save them for a time when I'm not planning a Gathering?" ~ Falconstar

"Sure. This is more fun than sparing anyway, and besides, *her eyes trail his body suggestively* "the view is nice." ~ Shiverwind

"Falconstar isn't going to be pleased," *murmurs* ~ Berryfrost
*blinks and gives in leaning into her and kisses her holding it *
Strongbreeze
Okay fair enough. I'll give you a break for now. *teases* So Redshadow is a go then? -Scorchgaze

All right then. Your eyes are like the morning sky in leaf-bare: blue with a beautiful silvery sparkle. Your white pelt is like fresh snow and those little black spots are so pretty. To be honest, you're a bit of a tease, but...I don't mind it really. -Wrenflight

I don't care what he has to say right now. My mate is injured and that's all I care about. -Redshadow

Is that a challenge? -Treetail

Come on then, leader Skyheart. *pads to the entrance* -Hushpool

So what now? I'm full. -Bloodkit
*shrugs* Naps are always fun.
Tanglekit

*follows after her licks her flank*
Skyheart

Maybe but thats for you to decide pushs him back down*
Flintstripe
*manages to get onto his paws and pushes him down instead* I think it's my turn. -Treetail

Where to? -Hushpool

*huffs* I guess I could try. -Bloodkit
*nods* "Redshadow is a go. And I'll show him some mercy and bring Mistybreeze along as well, presuming she doesn't snarl at anyone who gives her mate a strange glance." ~ Falconstar

"Gray spots," *corrects him* "And of course you don't mind; why would you?" *wraps her paws loosely around his neck and draws his head down just a bit, so that she was gazing into his eyes* "You really are charming, and talking to you is easy; like no one has ever told you that connecting with someone else is actually the hardest thing one can do. You have this way of breaking down walls without even trying, sometimes all you do is smile and cats relax. It's annoying, but amusing to watch." ~ Shiverwind

*laughs weakly* "My hero." ~ Mistybreeze

*squeaks in surprise, but finds herself leaning into the kiss* ~ Berryfrost
*looks around seeing a bush * There! *pushes her into it*
Skyheart

*grins* Now you are going to have to fight me for that. *kicks him off*
Flintstripe

*laughs* We dont have to.
Tanglekit
That might be a hard negotiation. -Scorchgaze

Sorry, the white of your pelt is so bright it messes with my eyes sometimes. *moves his paws from on her shoulders to under them, keeping a grip on her* I find talking to you easier than most probably do. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's my charm or maybe it's your's. You do still manage to ruffle me from time to time and that's what I'm impressed with: it's not an easy thing to throw me off. -Wrenflight

*carries her into camp and to the medicine cat den* Merryberry? -Redshadow

Sure you're ready for it? -Treetail

So close to camp? *raises an eyebrow* -Hushpool

We can try. *shrugs* Mama tells me I need to sleep more. -Bloodkit
*notices Redshadow come into camp with Mistybreeze on his back, and alarm makes his pelt bristle* "It might not be a problem at all." *stands up and quickly pads over to the medicine cat den* ~ Falconstar

"Nice save." *shifts when he moves his paws, making herself comfortable, still keeping her own paws loose around his neck* "Throwing you off isn't always easy, I'll give you that. You just take too much into stride. Comments that would bother, say, Sunheart, you just shrug off because you've got your quiet sense of confidence. And I never thought I would find that quiet confidence appealing, but you manage to somehow make it work in your favor. A lot of your humor comes from your self-assurance, because you aren't afriad to put yourself out there and risk making a fool of yourself, and it pays off. You definitely make me laugh more than any other cat I've ever met, and sometimes I think that I-" *stops abruptly, as if she'd been talking out of her head and only realized what she was about to say* ~ Shiverwind

*lays his mate in a nest gently* I'm sure Merryberry will look at you as soon as possible. *licks her head soothingly* -Redshadow

You think you what? Come on, spit it out. *teases reassuringly* You know I've got ways of making you talk. *jokes* -Wrenflight
"I hope so," *grits out* "My entire shoulder feels like it shattered!" ~ Mistybreeze

"What happened?" *demands, showing up in the den* ~ Falconstar

"I-I think we've missed out on moons worth of a quality friendship," *recovers quickly, before shrugging* "I probably wouldn't have such an attitude now if we'd been friends when we were younger." ~ Shiverwind
We were out hunting squirrels and she fell out of a tree. *paces around her nest worriedly* She landed on her shoulder. -Redshadow

I definitely don't believe that's what you were going to say, but I'll let it slide. *bumps her chin lightly with his muzzle* I don't know why I let you get away with being so difficult. I'm not the kind of tom whose just a sucker for a pretty face, so it's gotta be that charm of yours. -Wrenflight
With a worn out you yes im ready for it. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*Holds it a little longer before pushing her onto her back gently* Im sorry for not telling you but i like you Berryfrost..
Strongbreeze

I dont care. *grins pushing against her*
Skyehart

*nods yawning and stretches and leans against her*
Tanglekit
*crouches* Yea this isn't too fair of a fight. -Treetail

mmm I love when you take charge like this! -Hushpool

Come on you lazy bug. Let's at least sleep in the nursery. *nudges him* -Bloodkit
*a smile spreads across her lips, bright as the sun* "You mouse-brain, I've known how you feel for ages! You're not exactly subtle." ~ Berryfrost

*whimpers from her nest, trying to remain as still as possible* ~ Mistybreeze

*frowns* "Her shoulder? That isn't good." *ducks out of the den again* "Merryberry!" ~ Falconstar

*purrs softly and licks his nose* "We can call it a lucky combination of both?" ~ Shiverwind
You'll be okay, Misty. *twines their tails to comfort her* -Redshadow

I think so. *chuckles and watches her for a second* You're lucky I'm such a softie. *moves on paw to give her a light, playful cuff over the ear* -Wrenflight
But you love challenges dont you? *lashes his tail*
Flintstripe

*Flattens his ears embarrassed* Really you know all along? Was i that obvious?
Strongbreeze

*yawns and gets to his paws* Finnnnee.
Tanglekit

*growls* Shh for this to work you have to be quiet you know. *clamps her muzzle shut with his paws and grinds against her before pushing into her*
Skyheart
You know I do. -Treetail

*moans into his paws, digging her claws into the ground* -Hushpool

The faster you get in there the faster you can sleep. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Bloodkit
*purrs and nods* ~ Berryfrost

"This is going to set me back moons," *groans* "I can feel it. I'm going to loose my fitness and everything!" ~ Mistybreeze

*takes her chance as soon as he moves his paw* *throws all of her weight up, shoving him off of her and then onto his back, reversing their positions so that she stood over top of him* *pins him down and smirks* "Lucky me." ~ Shiverwind
last edited hace más de un año
And you have feelings for me? *says curiously laying on top of her*
Strongbreeze

Then bring it you stud. *crouches down preparing himself*
Flintstripe

*looks thrust into her moving his paw into her mouth* You are just such a turn on. *growls*
Skyheart

*blinks and darts off to the nursery* You are right!
Tanglekit
Hey, your health is the most important. And even if your fitness does fall once your shoulder is better we'll work together to build it up again. -Redshadow

*raises an eyebrow slightly* You know, I'm not always a softie. *grabs her by the hips and flips them so he was on top again* -Wrenflight
*leaps, landing on his back* -Treetail

Same to you. *mumbles around the paw in her mouth**bites down lightly and starts rocking her hips* -Hushpool

*laughs and follows him* -Bloodkit
*simply shakes her head in response* "I can't believe I fell from a tree..." ~ Mistybreeze

"But you know, you're always just soft enough." *snarls and lunges forward, unbalencing him* ~ Shiverwind
*grooms her fur* Accidents happen, my love. The forest is always dangerous. -redshadow

*wraps his paws tightly around her and rolls with her* -Wrenflight
And you have feelings for me? *says curiously laying on top of her*
Strongbreeze

*pushes her into the ground for a better angle and slams into her*
Skyheart

*rolls quickly throwing him to the side*
Flintstripe

*waits for her before heading to his nest*
Tanglekit
*buries her face in her paws to silence her moans* S-Skyheart! So good..-Hushpool

*stumbles to get back up, his hips sore* -Treetail

*lays in her nest, stretching out* -Bloodkit
*examines him and tackles his flank and swipes his front paws from underneath him*
Flintstripe

*tugs on the back of her neck and growls out in pleasure geting close*
Skyheart
*mewls loudly as she finishes, tilting her head back and biting his neck lightly* -Hushpool

*huffs* Okay....I give. -Treetail
*grins* Done already? *moves over to him and steps on his chest*
Flintstripe

*finishes with her bite and stifles his moan into her fur and holds her closely*
Skyheart
*licks his neck lightly* You never fail to do me in. *purrs* -Hushpool

My hips are so sore they're throbbing. -Treetail
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
*looks from the pool with all the shouting* StarClan what now? *says sharply leaving her sister and running into the den seeing Mistybreeze* What happened? *looks to Redshadow* -Merryberry
We were hunting and she fell out of a tree. *watches his mate worriedly* She landed on her shoulder. -Redshadow

*grabs a piece of prey and sets it just inside her den so she could eat once she was done* -Frecklenose
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
*goes over to inspect her shoulder* I’m gonna feel around you might feel some pain *says as she presses around feeling the bone* Damn... *says a bit quietly under her breath* Definately broken -Merryberry
*sits and watches them* -Redshadow
•purrs• And you never surprise me by taking it. •nuzzles her and slides off her laying down on his back besides her•
Skyheart

Don’t expect me to carry you. •purrs•
Flintstripe
*moves over him* It's just so good how could I not? *purrs and licks his neck* -Hushpool

I wasn't counting on it. *bats at him playfully* -Treetail
•purrs lowly and wraps his paws around her neck• I like this bush now.
Skyheart

•smiles gently at him as he ducks away• shall we head back now?
Flintstripe
Me too. *purrs and nuzzles her head against his chest* -Hushpool

Probably. I need to be on one more patrol today and then try to get whatever sleep I can. -Treetail
Oof your schedule is tight just like you then. •jokes•
Flintstripe

What if I wanted more kits before you went off to do your thing with those two toms? •says curiosly•
Skyheart
Well I did make them a promise...but you are my mate so you come first. -Hushpool

All right, come on you horny tom. *nudges him playfully and starts the way back* -Treetail
Sorry if im on and off im finalizing paperwork for a house right now so im a bit scattered.

**nuzzles her* Really you would do that?
Skyheart

Calling me the horny tom when you are the one who always pounces on me from a bush. *nips his tail and pads after him*
FLintstripe
It's all good! I'm about to go to the zoo soon as I'll probably be on and off

Well of course. But I'm not sure if I'd be ready to have my own again right away. -Hushpool

Fair enough. *purrs* -Treetail
The zoo o.0 isn’t there snow in Ohio by now?

•nods• fine it’s just for future references.
Skyheart

•brushes besides him as they walk• I loved it when you started begging.
Flintstripe
We had some earlier this month

*licks all over his face* -Hushpool

Oh I'm sure you did. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Treetail
*chuckles lightly* So what should we do now behinds hide in a bush?
Skyheart

*lets him tug away* I mean you are usually the one in control so its a nice change of pace.
Flintstripe
*hisses when she presses on her shoulder* "I could have told you that!" ~ Mistybreeze

*looks to Merryberry* "How long will she be out?" ~ Falconstar

*licks her shoulder* "You should try and get some more sleep." ~ Duskstorm

*bats his ears softly* "Mhmm." ~ Berryfrost

*forces them to continue rolling until she was back on top, working to pin his paws down* ~ Shiverwind