Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14651-14700 of 31229

hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
I know isn't it exciting! *smiles big nosing her brother lovingly* -Rainpaw

*pads to Foxkit* I didn't think Falconstar would give me another apprentice so soon *purrs* But I very excited and I'm sure you are too -Sheepfluff
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*nods excitedly up at her* Me to i promise i wont cause any trouble!
Foxpaw

We are proud of both of you!
Crowtail
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
You've done so amazing, sweetie. *purrs* You're both making your father and I so proud. -Featherwing

*purrs* You're going to make your nest next to mine right? -Treetail
I'm sure you won't *smiles* You get comfortable in your new den tonight with your sisters rest up for tomorrow I'll take you for a tour of the territory -Sheepfluff

It's been a long time coming dads but I made it *purrs* -Raindapple
You may have your warrior name, but I'm still going to spoil you like my little girl. *purrs* -Featherwing
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
"Oh hush! Its' not the same thing at all," *purrs, tugging at his ear* ~ Mistybreeze

*Senses the tension between Wrenflight and Sunheart, and forces her grin to not waver* "Come over to congratulate me, you big goofball? We're finally warriors together!" ~ Shiverwind

"Uh-huh. So what juicy details are you witholding from me?" ~ Berryfrost

*Flicks his tail* "Ceremonies are easy. Cats are too excited to really pay much attention to your details." ~ Falconstar

*Grins at Foxkit* "I know! It's so exciting! Techinically, we're the oldest apprentices in the Clan!" ~ Mousepaw
*snorts* Only the oldest because its empty. *grins at her* No more baths from our parents though!
Foxpaw

*nods and pads over to her* Congratulations Shiverwind.
Sunheart

And you said i was the one who spoils our kits. *rolls his eyes*
Crowtail
You do too! -Featherwing

Well you're the only cat I've ever cared about before, so I don't know the differences in love. *nudges her lightly* -Redshadow

Nothing too different from things that have happened before, but they weren't exactly the same. When we went swimming we were on each other more than not, wrestling and whatnot, but other things too. He started tugging on my ear and nuzzling my cheek after I told him I was impressed by him and he asked if there was room to keep impressing. Then we kissed. *blushes as the memory comes flooding back* He seemed so much more into it than the times before. I can understand maybe why: it was more intense than before. Using tongue, tugging on my lip, licking and sucking on my neck. I got to lick along his face and pull on his ears, *blushes darker, fur fluffed up in shyness* and feel his muscles. His paws were on my sides and my hips for a little while. *shakes herself, pushing aside the memory just for now* When we left the water to take our nap I got to sleep cuddled right up to him with his head resting on me. I expected that when we woke up he'd be regretful of the kiss like in the past, but he seemed to be in the same light mood he was in before. When I thanked him and gave him a lick on the cheek he didn't pull away or change moods either. *light blush returns to her face as she glances over at him* I have no experience with romantic or physical acts, so I'd assumed that things like growling were only negative expressions....but I was wrong. He does it sometimes when we kiss and it's so attractive. *turns back to her, smiling and giving a nod* So that was my date! -Sweetbriar

Even so, you put meaning behind it and everyone can sense that. By the way, are you doing okay? When you first walked into camp you looked a little lost in thought and I meant to ask, but then the GoldenClan cats showed up. -Scorchgaze

*runs over to Foxpaw and his sisters* Congratulations guys! It's so cool that you finally get to train! -Bloodkit

*turns to Snowdust* Maybe everyone being so excited and happy will make Falconstar in a bit of a better mood. *mumbles to her over the rush of the waterfall* -Burrbush
*waits at the entrance of her den during the ceremonies then looks to Slightfeather* I'm Merryberry the new medicine cat. Yellowblaze is currently out collecting but I"m sure I can help you with what you need. *looks to him curiously* What is it that you need? -Merryberry

Im sure daddy *nuzzles him gently* You always do *looks to Treetail playfully* Yea like I want to be next to you and Flintstripe on top of each other all the time *snorts a bit teasing* -Raindapple
Aww what? Come on I've been waiting so excitedly for my sister to get her name so that I could help her make her nest right next to mine! *nudges her* -Treetail
*rolls his eyes* I blame your brother for that he is just to pawsy!
Flintstripe

*chuckles at his kits* Come on Featherwing let them have there moment of fun. *nods to them and starts to pad away*
Crowtail

*puffs his chest out* Thanks Bloodkit but it would be more fun if you were a apprentice to you know.
Foxpaw
It's not my fault! -Treetail

*follows him, purring happily* I'm so happy for her. -Featherwing

In a few more moons I will be! -Bloodkit
Oh so you are going to blame me for all of it?
FLintstripe

So am i you know! *grins at him*
Crowtail

Well i hope it happens soon. *flicks his tail* Cause i wont be able to play with you that much any more.
Foxpaw
Well not all of it. *nudges him* -Treetail

And just think, in a few moons will be able to have another litter and do it all over again. *purrs* -Featherwing

I know. But maybe this headstart will help you finally beat me. *grins* -Bloodkit
*Purrs and licks his cheek* "You charmer. Wanna go hunting, while Falconstar seems distracted?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Uh," *says dumbly, staring at Sweetbriar with wide eyes and a dumbstruck expression on her face* "so basically, he did everything but mount you." ~ Berryfrost

*Smiles genuinely at him, seemingly oblivious to their recent history in all the excitement of receiving her name* "Thanks. We talked about being warriors together for so long, and now that we finally are it's kinda surreal. I thought we would never get here! Me, you and Darkmist, finally reunited." ~ Shiverwind

"It's not exactly hard. I really do love making kits into apprentices, and apprentices into warriors. Reminds me that StormClan is always strong and growing." *The question catches him off guard* "Uh, no, everything's fine. Just... I did some thinking that's all. With the recent GoldenClan visit, I think we should call all the Clans together to host a Gathering. You know, to see what the others are doing and make sure we don't have any threats to monitor." ~ Falconstar

*Flicks an ear* "Sure he didn't do it as a show of power? Everyone knows how weak and small GoldenClan is right now." ~ Snowdust

"Everything, I guess you could say. I never recieved any medicine cat training so everything I know, I only know because I saw our previous medicine cat do it. Obviously that isn't going to cut it, so could you just give me a crash course, of sorts?" ~ Slightfeather
Let's sneak away. *purrs and heads for the exit* -Redshadow

*blushes dark red* I wouldn't put it like that! -Sweetbriar

*nods* I like that idea. I think it could really bring the clans together in a positive way. -Scorchgaze

It could be. I certainly hope not though. -Burrbush
*smiles at her not wanting to ruin the moment by bringing up anything* I know and it took you long enough. *chuckles* Had me and Darkmist waiting how long now?
Sunheart

I think its mostly you. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Oh i remember it all to well i hope you are ready.
Crowtail

Oh haha. *cuffs her* Least im not in the nursery.
Foxpaw
*Purrs and follows him* ~ Mistybreeze

"Well, I certainly would! And I know that I encouraged you to go after him more aggressively, but I never breathed a word to him... the fact that he allowed you two to become so lost in the moment means you must really be getting to him." ~ Berryfrost

"Or to, you know, scope out any threats." ~ Falconstar

*frowns* "It's just an awfully convenient time to make some new apprentices and warriors, don't you think?" ~ Snowdust
Long enough for me to have kits! *pads over to them* Congratulations Shiverwind! -Darkmist

Okay well maybe. *purrs and wraps his tail around him* -Treetail

I am! -Featherwing

You only just became an apprentice! Don't get all high and mighty on me. *nudges him playfully* -Bloodkit
"Well to be fair, you always were the family-type," *teases* "But thanks." ~ Shiverwind

So where to first? -Redshadow

You really think so? *looks over at him happily then back to her* -Sweetbriar

You can look at it that way too. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* Who knows. Maybe it was just their time. Even if it was a tactic, I'm not intimidated by it. -Burrbush
Still! Flaxenrose and I waited a good amount of time before having kits. *flicks her shoulder with his tail* Either way, you really proved yourself. -Darkmist
*looks over at his brother with a smirk* Yea we get it you beat all of us to having kits congratulations
Sunheart

*purrs rubbing against him*
Flintstripe

But are you really? Im sure Hushpool will make it torturous.
Crowtail

*sitcks his tongue out at her* I wont!
Foxpaw
Oh Starclan how much time do you have? *eyes widen in surprise* There's so much I'd hardly know where to start -Merryberry
It's not a race, mouse-brain! *cuffs him lightly* Every couple makes the decision at their own pace, if they even decide to. *glances at his brother, wondering if he'd told her about his mate's pregnancy or if he even planned to* -Darkmist

Flintstripe and I are going to make you a nest whether you like it or not! *purrs and nuzzles his sister before heading to the warriors den, motioning with his tail for Flintstripe to follow* -Treetail

*huffs slightly* In the end it'll be worth it. *nudges him playfully* I'm sure she didn't make it too easy for you either. -Featherwing

Better not. *playfully headbutts his shoulder* -Bloodkit
Not at all though we were kind of distracted by you and Skyheart. •flicks his tail•
Crowtail

•looks towards the apprentice den• well now I have to make a new nest.
Foxpaw

I'm just saying you like to brag about it •grins at him•
Sunheart

•dips his head to Raindapple and pads after his mate• in a hurry much? •call after him•
Flintstripe
Well of course! I've got a beautiful mate and two perfect kits. Not like I could ever want much else. -Darkmist

I'm just so excited. *purrs* -Treetail

I can't tell you how glad I am that I don't have to do that anymore. I don't know how Hushpool can handle him. He's such a brute. -Featherwing

Want help? -Bloodkit
Uh huh such a brute I couldn't really with you making so much noise. •teases•
Skyheart

Yes yes I know love. •chuckles at him" so how do you plan to make this nest?
Flintstripe

Hmm I don't know if kits are aloud in the Apprentice den. •grins at her•
Foxpaw

Yea can't argue with that you do have everything you want.
Sunheart
I almost forgot! Hold on! *runs into the apprentice den then back, holding a bunch of feathers in his mouth* Can't forget her feathers. She loves these in her nest. -Treetail

*rolls his eyes* Mainly out of frustration. -Featherwing

Oh shut it! *cuffs him* -Bloodkit
"How about the deep forest? I could go for some mice." ~ Mistybreeze

*snorts* "If he's growling and holding onto you, then yeah, sounds like he's pretty into you. How to progress from here is what you should focus on. You know, capitalize on this momentum." ~ Berryfrost

*Shrugs* "There are four Clans around us. We have to make sure that, with the rogues dealt with, they aren't about to start causing problems." ~ Falconstar

"Well, congratulations on starting your family first. Frankly I hope I never have kits but," *shrugs slightly* "I'm happy for you." ~ Shiverwind

*Lays her head on her paws* "Not intimidated, but thoroughly warned." ~ Snowdust

"Um," *looks weary* "I have until sun-down. We have a situation in camp and it's best if I'm there to be of use. Just teach me the important basics. The most useful herbs, what they look like and how to use them. Where to find them." ~ Slightfeather

GUYS WHAT IF SHIVERWIND WAS PREGNANT WITH SUNHEART'S KITS?!
Then shit would get all kinds of fucked up around here XDX

Sounds like a plan. *twines tails with her as they walk* I'll catch you whatever you want. -Redshadow

I hope you don't mean mating. -Sweetbriar

We are at a slight advantage considering we're the largest clan, but you're right. A gathering would be in our best interest. -Scorchgaze

Aww come on, you don't want any little ones? -Darkmist

*nods slightly* -Burrbush
A mess is what it will create :D

*chuckles glancing over at Frecklenose and nods for her to come over*
Sunheart

*laughs ducking away* Come on help me with my nest!
Foxpaw

Oh please i know how you moan and those werent from frustration.
Crowtail

*laughs* She really still has those?
Flintstripe
Freckle will probably leave him. And Wren probably won't want to be with Shiver ever. I'm just throwing that out there.
Honestly my cats kind of get the shit end of the stick with something like that.
tanglebelly commented…
Sad life of Team :D hace más de un año
TeamPeeta649 commented…
It's Katie's cat, she can do whatever she wants, but idk stuff like that wouldn't make it every fun to be honest. hace más de un año
Of course! They're her favorite! -Treetail

Can we drop it please? *snaps slightly* -Featherwing

Let's get to work! -Bloodkit
Well in the end its up to katie :D

*Blinks at him* Sorry...*sits down*
Crowtail

*looks at the nest* Not bad.
Flintstripe

*pads into the apprentice den* Okay lets see...Where to i want my nest.
Foxpaw
Looks good huh? *fluffs her nest with his paw* -Treetail

It's not something I enjoy reliving. -Featherwing

Wherever you pick. After all, it is just you and your sisters. -Bloodkit
Hmm i want the back where i can be all by myself! *pads over near the back of the den*
Foxpaw

If only you did for our nest. *nuzzles him*
Flintstripe

Sorry love..*nuzzles him* Didnt mean to get you all upset and tense.
Crowtail
I'll do it if you want me to! I just know you're very particular about your nest. -Treetail

It's fine. You know, you could make it up to me with a back rub. *purrs* -Featherwing

On it! *brings some moss over* -Bloodkit
Oh thats true. I like a nice firm nest that is soft as a cats fur and smells like a particular tom.
Flintstripe

*chuckles* You love back rubs dont you? *moves him onto his belly and starts to rub in between his shoulders*
Crowtail

*waits for her and takes the moss* Lets see!
Foxpaw
*purrs and nuzzles him* Sounds like something I can accomplish. -Treetail

They just feel so good. Especially with your nice strong paws. *purrs happily* -Featherwing

*sits and watches as he builds his nest* -Bloodkit
Good that is how i want my bed for now on! No matter when! *lifts his tail happily*
Flintstripe

Ah one of my finer qualities huh? *licks the top of his head and continues the back rub*
Crowtail

*gets the moss into how he likes it and frowns* It looks a bit dull doesnt it?
Foxpaw
Now that I can do. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

You have so many it's hard to rate them. *purrs* -Featherwing

It's only a nest. *shrugs slightly* -Bloodkit
*tugs on his ear* And how will you do that?
Flintstripe

Hmm start with my least greatest. *chuckles*
Crowtail

Yea but its my nest! *purrs* It needs some flare to it!
Foxpaw
I offer myself as your loyal nest. *purrs* -Treetail

You don't have one! *flicks his tail happily* Everything about you is so equally great. -Featherwing

Like what? -Bloodkit
Just my nest? *chuckles at him backing away to his nest*
Flintstripe

But you just said i had so many there has to be a flaw somewhere!
Crowtail

I need some cotten!
Foxpaw
Not only that! -Treetail

Mmm maybe the fact that you're better looking than me. *flicks him playfully* That's kind of frustrating. -Featherwing

*Tilts her head in confusion* Where are you gonna get that? -Bloodkit
Ah yea that can be a problem. *chuckles rubbing his knotted shoulder*
Crowtail

*pouts* I dont know..My mother always was the one to get it for us.
Foxpaw

*lays on his back* Hmm so what else then?
Flintstriep
*purrs and stands over him* Anything you want. -Treetail

*purrs deeply* And I'm jealous of your magical paws. -Featherwing

Maybe your dad knows. -Bloodkit
Anything i want huh? Hmm i picture a hunk of a tom standing over me being a dominate male they were born to be. *grins up at him*
Flintstripe

Aww my paws are a problem? Thats would mean i need to stop so they arent.
Crowtail

*flicks his tail* Doubt it.
Foxpaw
Well you're in luck then. *licks his neck with firm strokes* -Treetail

No no no! It's just that they're so good! -Featherwing

Doesn't hurt to ask. -Bloodkit