Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13201-13250 of 31229

hace más de un año theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Blinks at her and then shrugs)Well you know, it's always nice to help a clan mate.Plus (Flicks her shoulder with his tail)I could use some time out of camp as well. (Purrs)-Galewing
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*laughs* i dont know Bloodkit said she was going to be the clan leader.
Foxkit

*nods* I want it rough!
Flintstripe
(Looks back at Foxkit)When did she say that?-Amberkit
like all the time! *purrs* She is very determined.
Foxkit
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
That it was. But that's in the past. I look forward to what every day brings ahead. -Scorchgaze

Wish granted. *bites onto his neck lightly and thrusts him* -Treetail
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
Think we could go hunting? I like hunting Scorchgaze says I'm pretty good as well *smiles* -Rainpae
*moans into his shoulder* Y-you are lucky im so easy to please!
Flintstripe
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
How old are Foxkit and Amberkit? Also, does anyone want to RP their other sister, Mousekit? I put her down as one of Tala's cats, but no one ever actually claimed her.

*Glares at her paws* "I've never been great with apologies, or playing nice with others..." ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs and looks at him warmly* "You did great. You'll have she-cats padding after you before you know it!" ~ Berryfrost

*Pads up to Duskstorm's side* "How'd training go?" ~ Falconstar

*Grins* "Great. She's really dedicated to her cause; real determined. Doesn't let anything stand in her way." ~ Duskstorm

*Scowls* "You just talked about me the whole time didn't you?" ~ Falconstar

"Yup." ~ Duskstorm
Oh? And why is that? *Goes harder* -Treetail
If no one else does I can take her, but it'd probably be best if someone else did.

*nudges her lightly* You don't seem that bad to me. *says lightheartedly* I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something meaningful. And my sister isn't that much of a hard ass. Talking to her isn't difficult. -Wrenflight

Excuse me, Juniperleaf. *pads over to them* uh oh, that doesn't look like a very pleased face. *looks at Duskstorm* How'd it go? -Scorchgaze
Haha, probably be best if you didn't take on another cat, Team xD If Wolf or Blue don't want her then I'll take her! She'll be my third 'Mouse' character though... my mice never seem to live very long xDx

*Scoffs* "you're kidding, right? I'm sorry, were you present when she ripped me and Sunheart to pieces?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Great!" *chirps* "Sweetbriar is very dedicated to her cause; real determined. Doesn't let anything-" ~ Duskstorm

"They didn't do any training at all," *says dryly* ~ Falconstar
Yea I know XD I've got enough characters as it is haha

Well that was fairly deserved. On any given day she's very laid back. -Wrenflight

*raises an eyebrow* No training? *eyes them slightly in confusion then chuckles softly* I see. Duskstorm, was giving her training on you rather than strength, huh? -Scorchgaze
*Raises an eyebrow* "I remember when you six used to be kits. She's never been laid-back; that was always you." ~ Shiverpaw

"It would seem so," *says dryly* ~ Falconstar

"I never actually said that," *protest, then grins* "But... yeah, basically." ~ Duskstorm
*shrugs slightly* Maybe my positive, unbeatable attitude just surrounds the air around me and I see it in everyone. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

And how'd that go? I take it she's an eager trainee and a fast learner. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
*Snorts, though she was gradually relaxing* "Sure, you're unbeatable. You've not won a single one of our bets." ~ Shiverpaw (Oh, if only she knew xD)

*Shrugs* "I wouldn't disagree with that statement; she certainly picked up kissing quickly. Very eager to learn." ~ Falconstar

last edited hace más de un año
(one day XD) You play dirty! If I followed your same methods I could win too! -Wrenflight

(Son of a bitch, Falconstar!!! XD) *narrows his eyes at him* I refuse to believe that. -Scorchgaze
*Shrugs and smirks* "Who said you couldn't use my same methods? Or... at least less honorable ones. I'm not sure you're even capable of playing at my level." ~ Shiverpaw

(Falconstar is savage and takes no prisoners xDD) *Shrugs again, undaunted* "I can call her out here and show you if you want; although I gotta warn you, I don't think she'll really preform in front of an audience." ~ Falconstar

*Whistles softly and admires his paws, increasingly aware of the awkwardness he created* ~ Duskstorm
*raises an eyebrow* And why is that? -Wrenflight

All right all right, knock it off! *shakes his head* I don't need to hear this kind of talk about my daughter! As much as you might want to convince me otherwise, I know she's a wholesome girl. -Scorchgaze
*Holds back a laugh* "Oh, come on Wrenflight. You think you could seduce someone?" ~ Shiverpaw

"We did talk about the kiss though," *mentions* "She was it was - and I quote - 'unforgettable'." *Looks at Falconstar knowingly* "She sounded pretty dedicated to you, I wasn't just teasing." ~ Duskstorm

*Shakes his head* "She'll get over it and move on." ~ Falconstar
Now I just feel like you're mocking me. *rolls his eyes slightly* What's so unattractive about me? -Wrenflight

You're still saying that? *shakes his head slightly* Falconstar she isn't going to back down. -Scorchgaze
"Hey now, don't be so hard on yourself - I never called you unattractive! As a matter of fact..." *bites her lip as she trails off, lowering her gaze to the ground* "I kinda... find you very handsome." ~ Shiverpaw

"I can't believe you still think I should give her a chance. You really want me to be the one she spends her life with?" *Stares at him* "Me. Leader of StarClan with an entire den to myself?" ~ Falconstar
*blinks in slight surprise* Is that so? Then what makes you think I couldn't be seductive? I'm quite charming, you know. -Wrenflight

Stop making it sound so indecent! We all know that being mates with someone is more than just physical interaction. It's an emotional bond. Sweetbriar seems very inclined to bond with you. -Scorchgaze
"Well, there's a *difference* between seductive and charming. Everyone knows that. Charming is warm and easily likable. But *seductive*," *stands to her paws and circles him, stopping at his back.* *Nuzzles her face into his neck, inhaling softly before nipping it gently* "Well, that's not nearly as innocent." *Begins licking his neck, getting into a steady rythem* ~ Shiverpaw

"Well, as much as it might hurt her, I'm not nearly so inclined to bond with her. She's a Clanmate, nothing more - and she never will be more." *Shakes his head* "But don't take it so personally! I don't want that kind of connection with *anyone* right now!" ~ Falconstar
Don't you need charm to get to be seductive? At least I think so. *eyes her, purring deeply* You're good at both it seems. -Wrenflight

I don't take it personally! Though I can't say the same for her. *flicks his tail* Say what you will; I'm just proud that she's managed to keep you on your toes. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
"No no, I promise, they're two completely different things." *Suddenly slams against him while he was relaxed, knocking him to the ground and pinning him there* *Smirks* "Charming is genuine. Seduction is a means of getting what you want; in my case, victory." ~ Shiverpaw

*Rolls his eyes* "Well, thank StarClan she's managed that. If you want her to be so happy, why not find her a more realistic partner?" ~ Falconstar
Well this time we weren't even competing, so I'll just consider myself lucky to have experienced this without you having a motive. -Wrenflight

Because almost any partner can be considered realistic. For someone like me with the kind of life experience I have I don't put any limitations on love. I've taught my kits to do the same. -Scorchgaze
*Blinks, caught off guard* "What?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Mind teaching them when to give up and move on?" ~ Falconstar
*shrugs slightly, smiling* A pretty she-cat comfortable enough around me to be so close, you won't hear one complaint from me. -Wrenflight

Not a chance. Maybe teach yourself to open up a bit? -Scorchgaze
*Purrs wagging his tail* Really you think so? Big ol me?
Strongbreeze

Hushpool do you see them? *says nosing through the rocks*
Skyheart

Because it doesnt take much to please me. *pricks his shoulders with his claws*
Flintstripe
*Furrows her brows* "I- you're not," *scoffs* "Oh, I get it, you're trying to be charming." ~ Shiverpaw

*Snorts* "I love that that's the conclusion you reach when someone says they don't wish to take a mate. Because everyone has to eventually, right? If you say otherwise than you're in denial?" ~ Falconstar
Hunting is good too. There's no shame in doing both.(Looks to the gathered cats around Scorchgaze)-Galewing

(Scrunches her nose)Well... We'll see then.(Looks back at the rock and leaps again, just barely making it. Huffs)Almost there.-Amberkit

(I'd say that the kits are 2-3 months. Also Katie if you want Mousekit you can have her lol.)
Just me right? *grins and nuzzles him* -Treetail

Bloodkit! Thunderkit! -Hushpool

Uh oh. *crouches down by the roots* I told you they'd come searching for us! -Bloodkit

I'm being honest. I'm not necessarily turning on the charm. Just being a little straight forward. -Wrenflight

No, of course not. I haven't had a mate before or since Yarrowleaf. I just think rejecting the idea simply for the sake of not wanting a mate doesn't make much sense. If someone could potentially make you happy, why not explore the idea? -Scorchgaze
Sure, I'll take her!

*Pads over to her siblings* "What're ya doing?" ~ Mousekit

"Quick, hide!" *hisses* ~ Thunderkit

*Huffs, quickly climbing off of him* "Whatever. There wasn't even a bet anyway." ~ Shiverpaw

"Because I don't want to. I'm perfectly happy now." ~ Falconstar

"Stressed out and hormonely-caged, probably desperate for an outlet, but perfect happy," *quips* ~ Duskstorm
*ducks under the roots further* -Bloodkit

I smell them! *starts heading into the trees* -Hushpool

You're always eager for a challenge though. *smiles and sits up* -Wrenflight

*nods in agreement* You're ask happy as you may have experienced so far, but further happiness could lie in hour future if you see. -Scorchgaze
(Looks down from where she was)Mousekit! We're playing clan leader. Wanna play?-Amberkit
*looks over seeing that Sweetbriar entered camp* Oh look who just got back.
Strongbreeze

Bloodkit! Thunderkit! *says with a low growl*
Skyheart

*pads after them looking at Featherwing*
Crowtail

S-shut up!
Flintstripe

*looks at Mousekit playfully*
Foxkit
*sets the rabbit down in front of Streamripple* I thought you might be hungry. -Sweetbriar

You're enjoying it aren't you? *keeps going* -Treetail
*looks up at her suprised* Oh why thank you! *purrs tiredly*
Streamripple

*nods quickly* yes!
Flintstripe
And that maybe you could use a little company. *smiles and sits down* I can't imagine being in a den by yourself is incredibly exciting. -Sweetbriar

How good? *tugs lightly on his neck while thrusting hard* -Treetail
T-the best! *cries out*
Flintstripe

*purrs* You dont have to give me any company if you dont want to you know. A old boring tom like me who would want to waste there time with me. *sighs softly*
Streamripple
Don't say that. I obviously wouldn't be here if I didn't feel like it. *smiles and settles down across from him* -Sweetbriar

Good. *huffs against him as he got close to finishing* -Treetail
*pants tiredly nuzzling his his chest*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Sweet one you are indeed. *takes a bite of the rabbit and nudges it to her*
Streamripple
Thank you. *takes a bite before returning it* I'd definitely say I'm a healthy mix between my mother and my father in that regard. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*rubs fast between his legs* -Treetail
*groans panting* I cant hold it!
Flintstripe

Id say thats about right. Your father is kind and your mother is gentle. *shakes his head pushing it back to her* Im not that hungry right now.
Streamripple
Busy?

*Burrows into a tunnel nearby* ~ Thunderkit

"That wasn't a challenge." ~ Shiverpaw

"But I'm happy with how happy I am, so why would I risk messing that up?" *Shakes his head* "It's not going to happen, Scorchgaze. I'm not interested in taking on a mate, no matter the age." ~ Falconstar

*Watches her go into the elders den* "I wonder how her training with Duskstorm went." ~ Berryfrost
Nope!

Are you sure? I don't want to be greedy and hog it all. -Sweetbriar

Don't hold back. *rubs and thrusts harder* -Treetail

Girls! Stop hiding! *rushes through the trees* please come out! -Hushpool

*bites her lip, trying to decide what to do* -Bloodkit

I'm only giving you a bit of a hard time. *nudges her lightly* But I do need a rematch of that battle competition at some point! -Wrenflight

*huffs slightly and turns to Duskstorm* I'm wasting my breath, aren't I? -Scorchgaze
*Flicks her tail, tempted to show herself so her parents wouldn't worry, but she knew they would be in trouble if they found them* ~ Thunderkit

"I'm free right now." ~ Shiverpaw

*Shrugs agreeably* "Honestly, yeah. He doesn't listen to anyone once he's made up his mind; something about wanting to have a final say. I think it's Clan-Leader-Complex. He's always gotta be in control and-" ~ Duskstorm

"I'm right here. Literally right here." ~ Falconstar

Ready for another challenge then? -Wrenflight

Oh like you said, don't take it personally. If it's a leader's complex you can't really help it. *scoffs in amusement* -Scorchgaze
Kits! Come out!
Skyheart

*chuckles* No no its fine.
Streamripple

*moans as he finishes*
Flintstripe

*shrugs* She was training with Duskstorm right?
Strongbreeze

*Tosses her head* "If you think you can handle it." ~ Shiverpaw

*Rolls his eyes* "You two are hilarious. Really. I mean that." *Looks at Duskstorm and narrows his eyes* "Well, I guess I'm taking Sweetbriar back from you, since you clearly can't be trusted." ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs* "That's probably justified. I did spill a few secrets. Give a pep talk or two." ~ Duskstorm

*Nods* "Uh-huh." ~ Berryfrost

"Sure!" *tilts her head* "Can I be Clan leader?" ~ Mousekit