Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12601-12650 of 31229

hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
Training him to woo she-cats!!! :D

*Flicks him with her tail* "So, the key is to be confident and look like you know what you're doing, even when you don't." ~ Berryfrost
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
AHHH

*blinks at her dumbly* So act like i know what im doing even when i dont...okay..i think i get it now..
Strongbreeze
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey Katie did you get my message about my idea?

*nips his tail playfully* -Treetail

Sunheart...you promise me that I'm the only one you want? -Frecklenose

So good! *hisses against his neck* -Hushpool

That I was going to die of embarrassment. Also, StarClan was really punishing me for sticking my nose where it didn't belong. *laughs* They aren't so subtle in their messages it would seem. But, bright side, it got me a date. -Sweetbriar

I know, but the night is all ours. -Redshadow

Look Thunderkit! Isn't it cool! -Bloodkit
KatieK102 commented…
Yep! hace más de un año
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Just wanted to make sure it got delivered cause if I would have had to retype all that I would have been very sad haha hace más de un año
tanglebelly commented…
Been there >.> hace más de un año
"Just... always at least look confident. Fake it till you make it, you know?" ~ Berryfrost
*as soon as she finished clawing her back he bites her shoulder finisihing*
Skyheart

*looks over at Thunderkit proudly*
Tanglekit

Hey! *pulls his tail away*
Flintstripe

*nods* I promise...i swear to Star clan you are the only one...there wont be anymore mistakes..
Sunheart

*smiles amused* I think i get it now. *chuckles*
Strongbreeze
"And how did that date go, by the way?" ~ Duskstorm

*Licks his neck* "True." ~ Mistybreeze

*Wrinkles her nose* "It's weird," *says flatly, aiming her disgust towards Tanglekit* *Looks at Bloodkit* "What are you going to do now? Eat it?" ~ Thunderkit

"Alright, practice your charm on me. Talk about something you know nothing about." ~ Berryfrost
*flattens his ears sadly at her response*
Tanglekit

*nods and thinks* Uh Hey Berryfrost! I found out a way to beat a fox easily!
strongbreeze
*Smirks and perks her ears, pretending to be impressed* "Really? How?" ~ BErryfrost
*swallows slightly trying to look confident* Well its easy! First you have to go for there eyes! *purrs* IF they cant see then they cant hurt you right?
Strongbreeze
hace más de un año theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Wrinkles nose)You two hang out a lot. Do you like her?--Amberkit
Shes my best friend. *points out* so yes i like her.
Foxkit
*Purrs and nods* "That's a good point. But what if it has you pinned down?" ~ Berryfrost
*blinks* Uh...well! You obviously just have to snap its legs! *finally gets out*
Strongbreeze
hace más de un año theWOLFPACK15 said…
I don't mean like a friend, I mean more than that.- Amberkit
*flicks his tail thinking about it and shrugs* Nope.
Foxkit
I'm just playing! -Treetail

*pulls him closer and licks his face* Kiss me. -Frecklenose

*finishes with him, her tongue rasping over his neck* -Hushpool

Up until the end it went really well. So well. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles her* Last time was wonderful. *grins* -Redshadow

We're keeping it! -Bloodkit
Okay but if you arent ill do something silly to you.
Flintstripe

*looks at her in the eyes and mouths his tongue into hers*
Sunheart

*purrs loudly biting at her neck* A-amazing!
Skyheart

*brightens up* yea!
tanglekit
Like what? -Treetail

*sighs softly and kisses him back before pulling away again* I love you Sunheart. I want us to be the way we were again. Well, not exactly. How we were, but better. -Frecklenose

You're always so good, my love. *nuzzles him* -Hushpool

Should we give it a name? *asks Tanglekit* -Bloodkit
Is anyone else having trouble with their fanpop right now? I'll refresh the page and it'll show me that there was like one post five minutes ago or less then I'll type a reply, post it and then it shows all the other that's were actually posted like 30 minutes between my new one and my post before DX
tanglebelly commented…
its been a bit laggy for me. hace más de un año
TeamPeeta649 commented…
It's super weird cause I use fanpop on my phone and I usually don't have any problems. hace más de un año
Squishy! *purrs* Lets call it Squishy!
Tanglekit

*stays where he was hovering above her* I do to Frecnklenose...i promise i wont ever betray you.
Sunheart

*licks her cheek* I was about to say the same thing to you.
Skyheart

You would have to do it to find out.
Flintstripe
I'm a little nervous. *chuckles* -Treetail

*brushes her tail across his cheek* Make sure you prove that to me. *wraps her paws back around his neck* We can keep going, but not too much more. -Frecklenose

You can still say it. *grins* -Hushpool

*rolls her eyes in amusement* I would have given it a more aggressive name, but it is your fish so Squishy it is! -Bloodkit
*grins back at her* You were amazing like always love.
Skyheart

*nods pushing his muzzle back to hers to continue*
Sunheart

You better be.
Flintstripe

*bounces excitedly* Pa! We caught one and named it Squishy!
Tanglekit
All right all right I get it. *licks his head* -Treetail

*hums softly into his mouth, her tongue winding around his* -Frecklenose

How kind, my dear. -Hushpool

Great job you two! *purrs as he watches all the kits play* Your mother will be so proud. -Darkmist
Really! *purrs watching the minnow and blinks when it stops moving dying from no air*
Tanglekit

*nuzzles her again* Mhm.
Skyheart

*purrs loudly into her mouth scratching at her back*
Sunheart

*smirks and starts off to the fresh kill pile*
Flintstripe
Crafty cat you. *purrs and follows him* -Treetail

*moans slightly, pulling her tongue back a bit* Down boy. *breathes against his muzzle* -Frecklenose

*grooms his shoulders, playing tugging at his ears in between licks* -Hushpool

I didn't expect it to die so soon. *pokes it lightly* -Bloodkit
*stops scratching at her and pants out* Sorry..
Sunheart

*picks out a vole and tosses it to him* Catch!
Flintstripe

*growls* Hey come on arent you tired?
Skyheart

*Starts to whimper* PAAAAAA! *cries out*
Tanglekit
*snatches it* Are we sharing? -Treetail

I'm sorry if this is getting to be too much. *huffs and nuzzles his neck* -Frecklenose

I'm just teasing a bit. *purrs and lays her head on his paws* -Hushpool

*moves over to him* Tanglekit a fish out of water for too long is like a cat in water for too long. It can't survive. -Darkmist
*lays his head over hers* Good cause im done! *yawns and nuzzles her*
Sunheart

*sniffles and pouts* Thats stupid!
Tanglekit

*shakes his head* Its okay. *moves off of her*
Sunheart

*nods* Yea lets find somewhere to sit.
Flintstripe
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
*pads out of the den Dapplekit dancing around her paws* I wonder where your father and brother went dear *says looking around* -Flaxenrose

I don't know mom Tanglekit has been playing with Bloodkit awhile *smiles then pounces at her mothers paws playfully* -Dapplekit

*shrugs* A good of a guess as any I suppose. Though if it didn't affect us StarClan would have only showed the vision to oakleaf so it must involve our Clan in someway. *shakes her head a bit* I'll let you know if I have anymore visions Falconstar -Merryberry

*pads out of the medicine cat den and grabs a mouse to snack on looking distant*-Applethorn
Lead the way, good looking. -Treetail

*sits up and shakes out her fur* Still just as irresistible as ever. *smiles slightly* -Frecklenose

I'm not sure if my legs could take anymore. *yawns* -Hushpool

*pads over to his daughter* Applethorn are you all right? *looks at her in concern* -Scorchgaze

I'm sorry Tanglekit, but all creatures have their time. *waves his tail to his mate* -Darkmist

*nudges Tanglekit lightly* So you can't keep on by your nest, but they live in the pool in camp, so it's almost like they're all our pets! -Bloodkit
Just recovering from my stomach pains dad *says as she looks up* -Applethorn

Oh there he is by the falls *says padding over* Darkmist don't let the kits get too close *says worriedly padding over Dapplekit on her heels* -Flaxenrose
I trust that Merryberry has taken care of you perfectly. *smiles softly and licks her head* Let me know when you're feeling well enough to start patroling again. -Scorchgaze

It's all right, love. Bloodkit and I showed Tanglekit how to swim. -Darkmist

*grins and nods* Then Tanglekit and I caught a minnow! -Bloodkit
All right *shoves the mouse over* Want a bite dad? -Applethorn

Shouldn't they learn to swim from their mentors Darkmist? They're so young they'll get swept away *says nervously* -Flaxenrose

*paws at the water gingerly then flicks her paw* Ew weird -Dapplekit
Of course, thank you. Been a while since I've shared a meal with one of my kits. *lays next to her and takes a bite* -Scorchgaze

They're eager to learn so I figured this one thing wouldn't be showing them too much. *nuzzles her cheek* Don't worry, I've been watching them to make sure they're safe. *licks her cheek* -Darkmist
I don't believe that you're always around dad *chuckles a bit* -Applethorn

Just be careful our kits are still small theyre the youngest *says as she pulls Dapplekit gently away from the bank* -Flaxenrose

Oh come on mom *grumbles then pounces on Darkmists tail* -Dapplekit
And you all are always running off! *purrs lightly* Not that I blame you. You've all got your own lives to live. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and crouches playfully in front of his daughter* -Darkmist
*shrugs* Just not much for unnecessary chit chat with cats all the time when cats need to be fed and borders to patrol. Nothing against you pops I just keep myself busy I guess -Applethorn

*growls playfully and head butts into him challengingly* -Dapplekit
I completely understand that. The work of a clan cat is never quite done. -Scorchgaze

*lightly grinds his head against her's* Who dare challenges the mighty warrior Darkmist?! *growls playfully* -Darkmist
Dapplekit! And I'm gonna take you down! *growls playfully* -Dapplekit

That's true I'm sure you know that more than anyone deputy -Applethorn
•nods still upset• yea your right...
Tanglekit

•grins• That's a good sign then.
Sunheart

•chuckles• anymore and I would have to carry you or we would have to stay out for the day.
Skyheart

•flicks his tail again padding over towards the mossy rocks•
Flintstripe
It's a lot of work, but you young warriors still have a lot on your paws as well. -Scorchgaze

Never! *starts batting at her lightly* -Darkmist
*follows him* -Treetail

*bumps him lightly* Your good looks do help a little. *purrs* -Frecklenose

My legs feel like water! -Hushpool

*nudges him* Let's put Squishy back in the water. -Bloodkit
Just a big Clan with lots of hungry kits to feed *says glancing over to the nursery thinking sadly of what her kits might have been but hides her grief behind a poker face* -Applethorn

*growls playfully nipping at his paws* -Dapplekit
Don't feel like you have to work yourself so much, though. Enjoy time with your family and clanmates. -Scorchgaze

*grabs her in his paws and starts tickling her* -Darkmist
•nods picking up the minnow and brings it to the pool•
Tanglekit

•shrugs happily• your fault.
Skyheart

•purrs• helps being good looking then.
Sunheart

•lays down•
Flintstripe
*lays beside him, grooming his shoulders* First bite goes to you. -Treetail

But yet, still not better looking than me. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

I know I know. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

*follows him over* He's not really large enough to eat or I'd say we should. We'll have to thank StarClan for his life. -Bloodkit
•grins taking a huge bite• okay!
Flintstripe

Yea he is tiny...•puts it in the pool• bye Squishy..
Tanglekit

•gets to his paws and hiss at his sore hips•
Skyheart

Hmmm I think that is the topic we still need to talk about. •purrs•
Sunheart

Spoiled tom. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail

You'll never win. *teases, nudging his chin playfully with her muzzle* -Frecklenose

Sore too? *grins slightly* -Hushpool

*sits and washes the other fish move about* -Bloodkit
*Watches, then rolls her eyes and nudges Bloodkit* "Come on, let's go have some real fun." *Says after casting Tanglekit a glare* *It was the first time she'd wanted to play since Blackpelt died* ~ Thunderkit

*Nods* "I'll be thinking about it and let you know if I come up with anymore theories." *Stands up and pads out of the den* ~ Falconstar

"Until you found out he only intended to try and purposly break your heart, right?" ~ Duskstorm

*Giggles* "Oh yeah? And you think it's easy to snap a fox's legs, do you?" ~ Berryfrost
*nods* Up until then I thought we sort of hit it off. Of course I could have just been making it seem that way in my mind. *laughs somewhat uneasily as they pad to the entrance* -Sweetbriar

Really?! *looks excited that her sister finally wanted to play* We can play more later, Tanglekit! *joins her sister* What do you want to do? -Bloodkit