Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11601-11650 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•nuzzles her• and I know you will get over what's happening with you..•was a bit hesitant• Hey Freckle do you still love him?
Flintstripe

•eyes widen• what!? Why is he fighting a. Clannate?
Foxkit
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*stops walking and is silent for a moment* Of course I do. *whispers shakily, then starts walking again* If I didn't still love him after hearing about his unfaithfulness I wouldn't have gone as far as I did. *chokes back another round of sobs* I love him more than me words can explain, that's why I'm so furious with him. Flintstripe, I'd honestly wanted to start a family with him as soon as I could. I was so excited for the idea. I'd even started thinking of names for kits and picturing what they would look like. Perfect little mixtures of Sunheart and I.....*her face hardens* But I'll tell you this: I'm not going to be a second choice. I refuse to be with someone who is only with me because they can't be with who they really want. So, he's either going to need a change of heart and mind....or I'm leaving him. That's the last thing I want, but I won't put my future kits through the struggle of having parents that don't truly love one another. -Frecklenose

I don't know! It's Wrenflight! And Sunheart is sitting close by; I wonder if he's next! *she was nearly bouncing with joy at this point**watching the leader fight was like a dream come true* -Bloodkit
wrenflight and Sunheart!? •pushes her a bit so he could see•
Foxkit

•nods• I see....but to be fair making a big scene in the middle of the clan was a bit overboard...you would take him back though right?
Flintstripe
If he worked hard enough. I won't accept any half assed efforts or apologies. *scoffs a bit and shrugs* I could care less. If they have the nerve to sneak around behind my back, then I'll prove to them I've got more nerve and call them out in front of everyone. *flicks her tail dismissively* I live a very open and honest lifestyle, if my mate can't keep up with that then I've got no shame in my game. -Frecklenose

*crouches down so he could see over him* I can't believe I'm seeing the leader fight! The best of the best! -Bloodkit

*hears them right behind her**hearing the excitement in her daughter's voice made her grin slightly**in a way that wasn't obvious to the kits that it was purposeful, she moved a little more so they'd have a better view of the fight**she liked that her daughter was so obsessed with fighting and wanted her to be even more so, allowing her to watch the match that followed* -Hushpool
•sits on top of her• who do you think is going to win!?
Foxkit

•nods• that's fair enough. •nudges her• you did the right thing I just hope it all works out for you atleast
Flintstripe
I hope so too. Only time will tell, though. *flicks an ear* Tell me something: what were their faces like after I walked out? Were they stunned? Broken? -Frecklenose

*huffs slightly under his weight* Falconstar obviously! He's leader, best of the best. -Bloodkit
Yea but two warriors!? Come on not even he could take that!
Foxkit

•thinks• well Sunheart was more stunned then anything else I don't think he expected that..Shiverpaw was well she was broken I'd say...and everyone else was confused and shock...dad look heart broken..
Flintstripe
Good. *says to the first two then sighs at the last* I bet...he always wants the best for us. He wants to support and protect us. But he shouldn't feel upset with himself. There was no way he could have protected me from this. I couldn't even protect myself....I'm such a fool. -Frecklenose

Mouse-brain, they're fighting him one at a time. Falconstar could take that no problem! -Bloodkit
I guess...he won't kill them though wil he?
Foxkit

•nods sadly• yea...but he looked really hurt when yo mentioned his old crush..
Flintstripe
*sighs* I need to apologize for that. To Wrenflight and Sweetbriar as well. I brought the three of them into it because I was angry and lashing out. I love them all so much, I should have never done that. -Frecklenose

I wonder..*her eyes widen more* -Bloodkit
Im sure a clan leader wouldnt kill his own cats. *says hopefully*
Foxkit

*nods stopping to sit down and lays down* Hey but least now cats know now to mess with you *chuckles*
Flintstripe
*lays down beside him* Was I really that scary? -Frecklenose

I agree. That'd make the rest of the clan feel unsafe around their own leader. -Bloodkit
•nods• and loud •teases• We were all afraid that you see actually going to cut his nuts off •laughs•
Flintstripe

•nods• I wouldn't feel safe...
Foxkit
*scoffs lightly and leans against her brother* I'm still not ruling the idea out. I'll be glad if cats really are scared of me. Hopefully it'll teach the other she-cats to watch where they tread. -Frecklenose

I'd protect you! *puffs out her small chest, being completely serious* -Bloodkit
*snorts* Sheesh all of my sisters are scary! *purrs* Though i dont think he would have let you do that willingly.
Flintstripe

From the leader?
Foxkit
He doesn't really have much ground with me right now, so currently I'm not all that interested in what he has to say. *washes her paws* Maybe later I will. *casts him a weak smirk, trying to feel better* Whose the scariest though? -Frecklenose

Yes! We'd use our small sizes to dodge him completely and if he does get too close I'd use the few moves I know! No one hurts my best friend! -Bloodkit
last edited hace más de un año
Hmm I'd have to say Sweet she is so devious! •laughs laying his head down• but hey Freckle you want some advice?
Flintstripe

•laughs• he would totally stomp on us.
Foxkit
I'd love some. -Frecklenose

Hey you're supposed to have faith in me! -Bloodkit
If your heart still wants him then dont block that tom out...i know if Treetail would have done something like what sunheart did i would be angry...well furious..but i even if cheated on me...i would still love him and want him..
Flintstripe

I do but he is the clan leader!
Foxkit
....*stares off into space, silent for a long moment before opening her mouth to speak* It was never my plan to push him away. I love Sunheart with everything in me and I know I always will. *sighs softly* I couldn't bear being without him.....But I need him to prove himself. I need him, if he really wants to be with me, to work for me. I don't want him to be with me out of pity or as a plan B. If he truly wants us to be back on track, he'll need to show me I'm his one and only. -Frecklenose

Yea I suppose...My confidence is a little too high, huh? *laughs slightly* -Bloodkit
I mean even if he comes back to you im just saying from personal experience toms tend to let there minds drift off when its comes to sexual contact *chuckles* i mean ive thought of having other toms dominate me besides Treetail and ive taught of dominating other toms besides Treetail *grins* so even if he does say he is your one and only that wont stop him from thinking of other she cats.
Flintstripe

*nods in agreement* More like the moon high.
Foxkit
I guess that's the difference between toms and she-cats: toms don't know how to stay loyal. It's sad really, you're such mindless creatures that you can't even keep your eyes and your mind on the one you love. -Frecklenose

Well you've got to have self confidence!! -Bloodkit
•raises an eye• excuse me? •rolls his eyes• sheesh and you she cats are stuck up stubborn brats! You all act so high and mighty that you are flawless when in reality you are just like us.
Flintstripe

Eh you have a little more then normal silly
Foxkit
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
*watches with worry as Wrenflight gets attacked almost moves forward but thinks better of questioning Falconstar and flicks her tail nervously* -Rainpaw

*pads into camp with Duskstorm and notices the huge scene in camp and nearly drops her nice at the spot* Great StarClan what is going on? -Sheepfluff

*sighs heavily at them* Now I've gotta heal three cats this Clan insists on wasting my herbs I swear... *grumbles under her breath and races back into the medicine cat den to prepare* -Merryberry
Except I've never once thought about mating with anyone but Sunheart. It's unnecessary. If you say that cat is the one you want more than anyone and they're the one you love, what's the point in thinking about others? It's unnecessary. -Frecklenose

Maybe you're right. -Bloodkit

*pads over to Sheepfluff, looking miserable* I tried to convince Falconstar this wasn't the way. I tried...-Scorchgaze
What happened Scorch? I'm so confused *says looking worried* What did our son do? Wren is such a noble cat -Sheepfluff
*sighs deeply* Long story short: Sunheart cheated on Frecklenose with Shiverpaw. Wrenflight managed to catch them through the whole thing and he told his sister to protect her. When Frecklenose came back, understandably, she had a fit of rage then stormed out. I sent Flintstripe after her so she wouldn't be alone. *lashes his tail slightly* I suppose Sunheart guessed Wrenflight was the one who informed Frecklenose of his infidelity, however, when Wrenflight challenged him Sunheart still seemed reluctant to take responsibility for his actions. *looks coldly at the tom for a moment before directing his gaze back to Sheepfluff, softening it now* Wrenflight lost his head and attacked Sunheart after the tom started blaming him for this mess.
Falconstar....I don't think I've ever seen him so furious. *sits beside her and watches anxiously* Apparently he'll be fighting Wrenflight and Sunheart so that they learn a lesson. -Scorchgaze
Guyyyyyyys, I finally did a Get to Know Your Character and and If They Were Human for my baby Scorchgaze!!!
So you have never dreamed of any other tom taking you away some night? Huh and I thought you were the kinky sister •chuckles•
Flintstripe

Ha right again!
Foxkit
Why am I the kinky sister?! -Frecklenose

*sticks out her tongue playfully* It doesn't happen that often. -Bloodkit
Seriously do I really need to explain? •rolls his eyes budgeting her• you and your mate or well ex mate were out almost every night to well you know!
Flintstripe

I know but I have to take it in while I can! •moves her ears to the side so he could get a better view•
Foxkit
*stares at her paws* I'd like to think we're still mates.....but with a lot to work on. -Frecklenose

You sure do. *laughs a bit and goes back to watching the fight* -Bloodkit
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*Spins around and narrows his eyes; crouches down, eyes narrowed. Starts to charge at Wrenflight's left side, before suddenly swerving and barreling into his right side, full-force* *Wraps his paws around his neck, dragging him down to the ground* ~ Falconstar

*Cringes and leans against Sweetbriar* ~ Berryfrost

*Watches Falconstar, grim but unsurprised* ~ Duskstorm

*pushes his forepaws under his arms, trying to hold back the grip on his neck so it wouldn't be a headlock**pushes with full strength, keeping his hold at bay* -Wrenflight

I can't watch. *turns quickly and starts heading to the warriors den* -Sweetbriar (I'm afraid he's going to call her back and MAKE her watch O-O)
*grits his teeth watching his friend fight the leader*
Strongbreeze

*looks up at the sky and nods* Yea...you two do have alot to work on if you decide to stay together *flicks his tail* I kinda want to smack him around though for what he did *grins at her playfully*
Flintstripe

*watches intensely*
Foxkit
*Growls and tightens his grip, efficiently choking Wrenflight with his own forepaws* ~ Falconstar

Nah, he wouldn't do that; if nobody interferes, nobody gets hurt xD
Such a protective big brother. *purrs softly and leans her head against his shoulder* -Frecklenose

It's getting intense. *eyes widen* -Bloodkit

*shakes widely until he'd freedom himself**crawls away, huffing slightly for air**crouches and readies himself for the next attack* -Wrenflight
*nods* Did you see that he choked him with his own paw!
Foxkit

Eh im not as protective as Wren..im more caring i guess. *nuzzles her*
Flintstripe

*watches wearily trying to figure out if he would actually have to fight Falconstar*
Sunheart
I think he'd be offended hearing you say that. *laughs weakly* -Frecklenose

His technique is flawless! -Bloodkit
Oh please he would just give me a look and roll his eyes I know wren way to well •purrs• I mean there are only two toms out of the six of us.
Flintstripe

•nods• man I want him as my mentor!
Foxkit
*Doesn't give him the moment to prepare himself; instead lunges straight for his face, snarling, before swiftly ducking his head and barreling into his chest, crushing the air from his lungs* ~ Falconstar
Yea you're right. Wren is more passive than anything. *exhales heavily* I think Sunheart should be the most afraid of Applethorn. I don't know if I'd be able to stop her from ripping him apart. -Frecklenose

How cool would it be if one of us got the leader as a mentor and the other got deputy?! -Bloodkit

*his head smacks back against the stone floor and he hisses in pain**shoves his hind paws against Falconstar's chest in a weak attempt to hold him back while he recovered from the last hit**blood slowly started trickling across the cave floor from the cut on the back of his head* -Wrenflight

Falconstar my boy is bleeding from the head! When is enough enough?! -Scorchgaze
*watches bored and looks down at Thunderkit* what do you think?
Skyheart

*nods eagerly* Yea! That would be the best!
Foxkit

*takes a step forward wanting to help Wrenflight but stops himself*
Strongbreeze

Speaking of Apple...is she okay i saw you take her to the medicine den is she okay?
Flintstripe
She just hasn't been feeling well lately. *sighs slightly* She doesn't tell us what's on her mind or what she's feeling until she's really not well. But, she's got Merryberry taking care of her. -Frecklenose

*watches the trail of blood that started forming from Wrenflight's head* -Bloodkit
*follows her gaze* I-is that blood?
Foxkit

*frowns* Well whats wrong with her? *looks at her curiously* Come on you can tell me im your brother after all.
Flintstripe
*shakes her head* I don't know. I think Merry is still trying to figure it out. *sighs and lays her head against him* I really hope it's nothing. -Frecklenose

*nods and continues to stare* That's more blood then there was earlier. -Bloodkit
*nods watching her knowing she knew more then she lead on but left it alone* I just hope she isnt upset with me...you know for taking Treetail as my mate..
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea...Is he okay?
Foxkit
*looks at him reassuringly* She's not mad at you. She really does wish the best for the two of you. *licks his cheek* She wants you to be happy, Flint. -Frecklenose

I guess we'll see if he gets up. -Bloodkit
That's awful...*says with a frown* Where Freckle? I can go speak to her, make sure she's okay *says looking around* I'm her mother after all... -Sheepfluff
*sighs* Well thats good...though i still feel bad about it...i didnt know she liked him...
Flintstripe

*nods watching*
Foxkit