Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11501-11550 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Yea our rabbit! *nudges it to him*
Crowtail

*nods* Your right..i shouldnt have to worry about him that much,
Flintstripe

*nods in agreement* Heck those two are already tearing up the nursery with all the play fighting!
Skyheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Making me so proud it almost brings a tear to my eye. *smirks and flicks her tail* They really are little versions of us, huh? -Hushpool

*eats* So, what did make you come on to me? -Featherwing

It's sweet though. *snuggles him* -Treetail
*nodes eagerly* They really are. *purrs* Thunderkit especially.
Skyheart

*thinks* Probably your dashing good looks.
Crowtail

Well he is my only brother *purrs*
Flintstripe
Thunderkit takes after you. *laughs* I like to think Bloodkit is the spitting image of a young me. -Hushpool

Oh, well I can't blame you then. *grins playfully* -Featherwing

I don't know how you survived with four sisters. *chuckles* -Treetail
*nods* Sweet little bloodkit *sighs* Were you always sweet an adorable as a kit?
Skyheart

*grins and nuzzles him* Of course you cant
Crowtail

You and me both.
Flintstripe

Team if you want to do what ever you were planning to do im sure katie wouldnt mind
tanglebelly commented…
Also Wren is a STALKER hace más de un año
Well like I said before I kind of need Sunheart and Shiverpaw to be in the same spot in camp. Preferably like outside the apprentice den or something. It'll flow better and be easier for the dialogue I have written out for Frecklenose.

And that's so hypocritical!!! XD He followed them so he could learn the truth for his sister's sake. The only reason he even heard them in the first place is because he was coming back from making Sunheart's and Frecklenose's​ nest but he slipped into the shadows once he caught the topic of their conversation.
I say it's hypocritical because Crowtail is the biggest stalker in this damn clan!!! XD
tanglebelly commented…
shhhhhhhh XD hace más de un año
tanglebelly commented…
and okay :D hace más de un año
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Crowtail stalked Thorntail and Blackpelt when he was an apprentice COUNTLESS times XD He also managed to somehow hear his son mating! Like dammit Crowtail XD hace más de un año
*groans slightly* Unfortunately. But Bloodkit is much more competitive than I ever was at her age. She's almost obsessed with play fighting. -Hushpool

*licks his face* Who could resist all this? -Featherwing

I don't know how any of the toms in the clan have survived with your sisters around. *laughs* I love them all like my own sisters, but for StarClan's sake! They're ruthless when it comes to love. -Treetail
i always see her pouncing on Foxkit kinda of amusing.
Skyheart

Eh Thorntail. *chuckles*
Crowtail

I know right? They just keep going and going!
Flintstripe

Also i did Sunhearts Bio but im tweaking it later just trying to figure out what to add.
Okay cool. I'm about to send you a message btw

She's going to be one hell of a fighter. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes slightly* Trust me, I'm thankful for that. -Featherwing

That's for sure. What do you think of it all? -Treetail
ight just messeged you back.

I hope so i told her not to let any tom get in her way! *purrs*
Skyheart

Well i still dont know how Freckle hasnt had kits yet, and Sweet is just a Sweety. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Oh? *purrs* Come on he wasnt that bad looking and he was dominate! And Muscular!
Crowtail
last edited hace más de un año
I'm sure she'll stick to that. They both will. *purrs* -Hushpool

And insufferable. *shakes his head slightly* My brother was a saint to deal with that tom. -Featherwing

*laughs* I thought you said she was sneaky. -Treetail
*snorts in laughter* Oh that poor tom now that he is gone he will suffer years of abuse!
Crowtail

Well she is a sweet sneak.
Flintstripe

*nods* She better.
Skyheart
You'll chase the boys off, won't you? *Grins* -Hushpool

The horror! *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

*laughs* Better than being a regular sneak. *leans over and licks his cheek* -Treetail
of course i will! im there father!
Skyheart

The horror indeed!
Crowtail

Oh like you?*teases*
Flintstripe
And a wonderful father at that. -Hushpool

*purrs and lays with him* But I'm sure they're happy. -Featherwing

*gasps dramatically* How dare you! I am no such thing! -Treetail
*nods* i know they are happy even though Thorntail was a grouch all the time.
Crowtail

*purrs* I know i am.
Skyheart

*gasp in response* How dare not agree!
Flintstripe
I love you. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Hopefully Blackpelt is fixing that. -Featherwing

But I'm so loveable!! -Treetail
Oh please we all know Blackpelt loved his mean side he would never change that.
Crowtail

I love you more dear.
Skyheart

Yeah I know but ugh I can't argue with you!
Flintstripe
That's not possible! I love you way more. -Hushpool

*laughs* I guess you're right. Oddly enough, he did seem to love that mean streak. -Featherwing

Good! *grins and hugs him* -Treetail
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
Cause Thorn's mean streak was damn sexy, you haters!

"Sure. Who do you want my input on first?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks around* "Figures Tigerfang is the last to show up with his catches." ~ Duskstorm

*Slowly pads out of the apprentice den, scanning the camp for Falconstar.* ~ Shiverpaw

Hey it was!!!
Hmmm, Duskstorm. He certainly likes to give me a hard time. What's he really like though? -Redshadow
SHES BACk

*pads into camp limping slightly with a vole*
Tigerfang

What ever! *purrs and gets up*
Skyheart

*pads back out of the Warriors den glancing over at Shiverpaw nervously*
Sunheart

Mean streak is right *purrs*
Crowtail

*purrs happily and looks back at the falls*
Flintstripe
*Can't help but grin* "Somehow I knew he would be your first choice. Duskstorm actually isn't all that bad once he's warmed up to you. I've never had any problems with him until now, anyway. He's stubborn, a bit hard-headed, and he's definitely one of those with an ego, but he's a great warrior and Clanmate. Now, be warned, I don't think I've ever seen him become friendly with a cat he didn't start out on good terms with. He isn't fond of Tigerfang either, you know." ~ Mistybreeze
Make him go over to her in an attempt to apologize or something. I need them close, lined up like a firing squad XD
KatieK102 commented…
You're freaking me out Team xDD hace más de un año
tanglebelly commented…
jesús hace más de un año
TeamPeeta649 commented…
No one is gonna get hurt XD Physically anyway hace más de un año
*breaths outward and pads over to Shiverpaw* Hey can we talk about this?
Sunheart
Where to now? -Hushpool

My brother is so odd. -Featherwing

I love you, Flintstripe. -Treetail

*huffs and rolls his eyes slightly* Greeeeat. That bodes well for me. -Redshadow
Busy?

*Purrs and licks his cheek* "To the Dark Forest with Duskstorm; I like you. Whose next?" ~ Mistybreeze
All right, the moment is upon us. Tangle, I'd like to apologize in advance for the 818 words you have to read lol
tanglebelly commented…
o.0 wait what? hace más de un año
KatieK102 commented…
XDDD hace más de un año
*pads into camp, she and Wrenflight on either side of Applethorn to support her with Merryberry following close behind**her head was high and her eyes were fixated forward, aimed at the medicine cat den**her gaze didn't waver at all as she walks through the camp**stops just outside the medicine cat den, nudging her sister inside to be checked by their medicine cat sister*
*once Applethorn was in, she spun around on a dime with eyes that landed on her targets sharp as thorns**a small gust of air was sucked into her lungs* I should maim you​ both where you stand! *her voice boomed and echoed off the cave walls**begins her march toward Sunheart and Shiverpaw* If I did, what would I maim, I wonder?! How about your genitals?! *her voice was clear and firm, but a sharp snarl could be detected at the end of each sentence* But then again, what would you do without those?! You'd be two worthless piles of fox-dung, because it's clear to me now that nothing would be important to you otherwise! *with eyes cold as ice and a voice rigid enough to turn a cat to stone, she stood in front of her mate and his friend*
*turns herself to Shiverpaw first* To think I'd actually started seeing you as a friend, as someone I'd like to get closer to. You even had the nerve to talk about Sunheart and I leaving camp to mate while my mate had his tongue down your throat. I don't care what your sob story is: single or not, friendless or not, warrior or not. But I hope sleeping with my mate made it all better for you. *her voice and eyes were full of disgust as she addressed Shiverpaw*
*knowing that looking her mate in the eyes and speaking to him would be the most difficult, she saved that for last**not having anything else to say to someone she viewed as low as the she-cat in front of her, she directed her attention to her mate* Do I even have to say anything at all really? *stares Sunheart straight in the eye; not hiding one bit of pain, betrayal or brokenness that flowed through the brown pools that once gazed at him with such love and devotion* Sunheart. *hisses his name, her tone a mix of hurt and anger* Just earlier today we were telling our friends and family about our plan for kits. You told me that you were ready to be a father! I never pushed the matter! I even wanted to wait! So WHY?! *her voice went back up to a boom**glances at Shiverpaw and scoffs aggressively* No, I know why. You are ready to start a family…you just don't want the mother, your mate, to be me. I’m a stand in. You can't say otherwise: it wasn't just about the mating….You told her you loved her. You want to be with her more than you want to be with me.
*shoulders past him* A stand in for your best friend. Makes sense! *gazes around camp* Don't most cats fall in love with, or at least want to sleep with, their best friend?! *whips her head around to Sweetbriar who had come to stand by her side at some point during her rage* My gosh, sis, if that were true for you then you and Berryfrost would be all over each other by now! But your first love is ultimately Falconstar, right? How'd that date go? *asks in a bitter tone* Not well I'd guess, because when I walked in you two were at complete opposite ends of camp. *snaps her head around to Wrenflight* You've been chasing after Rainpaw for years and where has it gotten you? No where!! Some best friend you have. *finally angles her attention to Scorchgaze* We've all heard the story by now, dad! First love and best friend Tigerfang! Pity, isn't it?
*stalks a bit closer to the cave opening**stops and turns her head back to look at Sunheart* Pretty obvious to figure out who my best friend is. *offers him a bitter smile* I gave you everything I had, Sunheart. My first of everything. *eyes settle on Sweetbriar and Wrenflight* Do yourselves a favor: wake up...and realize that first love…*shakes her head slightly, giving a light shrug* it's only going to shatter your expectations. Especially if it's with your best friend.
*continues her way to the exit, claws scraping against the stone* I need to kill something. You should be thankful it's going to be prey and not the two of you! *shouts back before disappearing behind the waterfall**the rage that had been seething off her left an incredibly heavy atmosphere in the camp even after she'd gone* -Frecklenose
tanglebelly commented…
oh boy here we go hace más de un año
*stares after his daughter, even more heartbroken seeing her lash out at her siblings**turns to Flintstripe* Flintstripe, go with your sister! Make sure the only thing she really kills is prey. *says rather seriously* -Scorchgaze

*sits with Sweetbriar a short distance​ in front of Sunheart and Shiverpaw, his usually calm eyes now filled with hatred for the unfaithful tom**he felt completely justified in telling his sister what he'd seen and heard and he hoped that she wouldn't allow Sunheart the chance to even apologize* Crow food. *snarls lowly* -Wrenflight

Wren…*places her tail on his shoulder, not wanting him to lose himself to wrath* -Sweetbriar
I love you to Treetail. *purrs and stretches out on the rock*
Flinstripe

Probably back to camp to make sure the kits having destroyed it.
Skyheart

Trust me i can agree on that one.
Crowtail
Nope but tangle is now lmao

Scorchgaze. *licks her head* -Redshadow
Tangle god dammit shit is going down! No more lovey dovey XD

Very true. -Hushpool

*whips around, watching with wide eyes* -Treetail
I HAD TO READ AND I POSTED THAT BEFORE THAT WENT DOWN!

*Blinks getting to his paws quickly and nods to his mate* Sorry i gotta deal with this...*quickly runs out of camp after his sister*
Flintstripe

*blinks watching her go then looks back at Shiverpaw in shock*
Sunheart

*nods* come then . *starts to pad back towards camp*
Skyheart

*Blinks confused at the outrage and looks at Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang
"I-I" *stammers, totally at a lost for words. The fact that the entire Clan knew that she slept with Sunheart, combined with Frecklenose's outrage, let her speechless* ~ Shiverpaw

*Leans against Sweetbriar* "I'm scared of your sister now," *Mumbles in her ear* ~ Berryfrost
*pads in and is immediately hit with the weight of the atmosphere and shock* what's going on? -Hushpool

*Sits with a heavy sigh* -Scorchgaze

*continues to glare harshly at Sunheart* -Wrenflight

Me too. *watches where her sister had left with wide eyes* I have NEVER seen her so angry. Not ever. -Sweetbriar
*Quits pacing in his den, and flicks his ears towards the camp* "Great StarClan, I swear, if I have to break up a fight then I will kill one of them..." ~ Falconstar
tanglebelly commented…
HA he wouldnt! hace más de un año
KatieK102 commented…
Wannaa beettt ;) hace más de un año
tanglebelly commented…
sure :D hace más de un año
*flicks his tail keeping a cool look* Something stupid.
Skyheart

*finally catches up with Frecklenose* Freckle...? *says softly*
Flintstripe

*looks at his paws completely embarrassed* I'm sorry....Shiverpaw i didnt mean for anything to go like this...*glances up catching Wrenflights glare and narrows his eyes knowing Wrenflight was the one who sold them out*
Sunheart
*Stares at her paws, too shocked and lost in her own head to even hear Sunheart's words.* ~ Shiverpaw
I hope it was just something foolish. -Hushpool

*turns, her eyes still cold but tears were already pooling in them* I....I just....lost it..-Frecklenose

Have something to say to me Sunheart? *asks with a hiss* -Wrenflight
*pads up besides her and sits down* Shhh i know...Freckle...i know....but you did what was right...bit extreme but it was right...
Flintstripe

*hisses back at him* Maybe i do..but whats the point you already screwed things up anyways.
Sunheart

Probably when isnt it foolish. Some cat probably cheated on someone but who cares *yawns boredly*
Skyheart
*presses her face in her brother's fur, tears streaming down her cheeks* I don't understand!! I thought everything was perfect! *sobs into his chest* -Frecklenose

*eyes widen, full of fury**rises to his paws* I DID?! You're the unfaithful scum that broke my sister's heart!! She deserved to know and she deserves better than you! -Wrenflight
*gets to his paws in response and growls* And you're the dumbass who had to tell her knowing it would crush her! Maybe somethings are better left untold Wrenflight!
Sunheart

*licks her head soothingly* Sometimes things just dont work out Freckle....I know you really loved him we all did...but i dont really know what to say to be honest...
Flintstripe
....I think I said enough for everyone....*closes her eyes and nuzzles her head against his chest* -Frecklenose

Maybe you should use your brain and not sleep around!! *roars at him* she needs to know if the tom she's planning to have kits with is pumping someone else full of them too! *leaps at him, clawing at his shoulders* -Wrenflight

Wrenflight stop! -Sweetbriar

Wrenflight! Enough! Stop this instant! -Scorchgaze
*hisses and rollings with him as he tackles him and claws back at his chest*
Sunheart

You know i was surprised you didnt have anything to say about me *chuckles lightly trying to lighten the mood*
Flintstripe
*leaps out of the way, eyes wide* ~ Shiverpaw

*Overhears the commotion and growls lowly, spinning around and storming out of his den* *Slowly makes his way towards the two toms, shoving past cats, deathly silent, his tail lashing furiously behind him* ~ Falconstar
....I have my reasons....-Frecklenose

*catches sight of him coming* Oh great StarClan. *mumbles to Berryfrost* -Sweetbriar

*snarls and bites his leg* -Wrenflight
*snarls out in pain and chomps down on his forepaw hard growling at the taste of blood*
Sunheart

*nods* I know...so tell me what happened...
Flintstripe