Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10701-10750 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
I would never! -Frecklenose

Want to share? -Treetail

I think they're just busy. -Bloodkit
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
hmm i dont know we are in camp now *teases*
Flintstripe

They are kits what are they busy with! *laughs*
Foxkit

Im going to call you out on that one *purrs*
Sunheart
*licks his cheek* I love you too much to just use you. -Frecklenose

*nips his ear playfully* Friends share meals all the time. Cheeky tom, you. -Treetail

Kit things! *laughs* I'm always busy with you! -Bloodkit
Well yea because you have no one else to fool around with *paws at her*
Foxkit

Oh yea i almost forgot *cuffs him in return*
Flintstripe

Are you sure? *purrs and starts to groom her fur*
Sunheart
Of course! *purrs louder* -Frecklenose

Oh sure. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

My sister! -Bloodkit
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*Buries her face in his chest, breathing his scent* "Red," *murmers, tail twining with his* ~ Mistybreeze

"I wonder if Sweetbriar caught anything?" ~ Berryfrost

"For once," *agrees, thinking back to their conversation* ~ Falconstar
*chuckles, amused by the younger cats* She's an adorable little follower if you ask me. But I am biased. -Scorchgaze

*grooms her fur after finishing the squirrel* -Sweetbriar

*licks her head gently* Don't say my name so sweetly. It makes me want to do some rather inappropriate things. *noses her head back and tenderly licks her muzzle* I want to make love to you so badly. -Redshadow
Hey Team, did your connection cut out earlier or something?
last edited hace más de un año
"Obviously," *smiles slightly* "She's a good cat. I honestly wasn't expecting much of a fight from her." ~ Falconstar

*Wraps her paws around his neck, pulling his head aganist her chest so that she can lick the top of his head, and nuzzles around his ears* "Red," *breathes again* "Red, Red, Red..." ~ Mistybreeze
I think so. My boyfriend's laptop was acting up something fierce, but I think that was because I was on it so long. So when I get back on again it should be fine now that it's rested.
Ahh, okay. Well, if you're free, so am I.
I had to make a run to the store, but I'll be back home shortly

She's never been an avid rule breaker. She's stubborn except for when she knows she's in the wrong. But, if she truly believes she's right, you'll never convince her otherwise. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*glances around the mainly empty den, only a few other sleeping warriors were with them* Are you willing to have me take you in this nest? -Redshadow
I would hope so other wise it would be awkward comming back empty pawed.
Strongbreeze

hmmm what to do to my little warrior..*nuzzles her*
Sunheart

I mean i guess thats if she isnt trying to attack anyone.
Foxkit

*chuckles taking a vole* Here.
Flintstripe
*Flicks an ear* "So if she truly believes we're, say, soulmates, I'm not going to be able to convince her otherwise?" ~ Falconstar

*Smirks to herself and presses her muzzle aganist the side of his face* "Willing, eager, desperate, absolutely turned on... Take your pick." ~ Mistybreeze
I wonder. *purrs and winds around him* -Frecklenose

How kind. *bumps him playfully with his hip* -Treetail

I don't think she does it just to be mean. -Bloodkit
I can't predict the future, so you never know, but if you want my honest opinion, *laughs* you're absolutely correct in your statement. She's got her eyes locked on you. -Scorchgaze

*grins and moves over her so she was practically hidden beneath his mass* Think you can keep your voice down? -Redshadow
*Exhales heavily* "Dear StarClan," *murmurs* ~ Falconstar

"Think you can?" *challenges, settling underneath him, already spreading her legs* ~ Mistybreeze
*growls lightly and pins her down* I wonder just as well.
Sunheart

Only as kind as you! *watches him*
Flintstripe

Then why does she do it?
Foxkit
*flicks his tail in amusement* I wish you the best of luck with that. I don't know exactly how you're going to shake her, if that's what you really want to do, but I suppose we'll see. -Scorchgaze

Touché, my dear. *smirks and licks her neck, reaching his paw down to rub between her legs* -Redshadow

*looks up happily as Berryfrost returns* -Sweetbriar

My my, already getting so rough. *licks his chin teasingly* -Frecklenose

*purrs and eats* I try my best. -Treetail

She's just... misunderstood in her approach. -Bloodkit
"I suppose we will. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find Redshadow." *Stands to his paws and heads twards the warriors den* ~ Falconstar

*Masks a moan by exhaling softly, arching her body towards him*~ Mistybreeze

Its the only way you like it *growls brushing against her* Am i wrong?
Sunheart

As do i Treetail *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods* I mean that makes sense....she is an intresting cat..
Foxkit

*pads over to the fresh kill pile and drops his rabbit*
Strongbreeze
Noooooo! XDX
*moves down closer to her, letting her muffle her voice in his fur* So cute. *mumbles in her ear while rubbing her* -Redshadow

*waves her tail to her friend* Hey, how was your guys' hunt? -Sweetbriar

Not the only way, but the preferred way. *smirks and licks his neck* -Frecklenose

It shows, love. -Treetail

*smiles and nods* -Bloodkit
*Softly bites his shoulder, stiffling her moan* ~ Mistybreeze

*Pads into the den* "Redshadow? I was-" *stops, simply stares at his warriors for a moment* "Oh." ~ Falconstar

"It was good. I caught two mice and Strongbreeze caught a rabbit." ~ Berryfrost
*leans his head against his mate's chest* You know, I've often thought that I've had my life flash before my eyes -- what with all the battles I've been in -- but no. I think this is the first time it's ever truly happened. -Redshadow

Well done. I was only able to catch a squirrel before I was interrupted. *grins up at her friend* Wanna hear about it? -Sweetbriar
"You know," *sighs heavily* "I hate to say it, but I kinda saw this coming. I just thought that maybe StarClan woudl be on our side for once." ~

*Her face lights up as she settles down* "Every single detail." ~ Berryfrost
*looks over at the she cats and pads away *
Strongbreeze

Its hard to get on her good side though i laughed at her once and she gave me this death glare.
Foxkit

*grips her scuff in his mouth* Hmmm i love it when you let me take you.
Sunheart

You know what else shows love? Sharing that vole!
FLintstripe
StarClan could have at least let us get to the end. *grumbles before moving off her and turning to Falconstar* My apologies. I understand this isn't the most appropriate place. -Redshadow

Wanna take a wild guess at who came to get me? *glances after him* Strongbreeze, you can join us if you like. -Sweetbriar
I love it too. *arches up into him* -Frecklenose

Sorry! *laughs and nudges it to him* -Treetail

Then don't laugh at her! *shoves him lightly* She's my sister. Be mean to her and you'll have me on your bad side as well. *smirks* -Bloodkit
"StarClan hates us," *mumbles bitterly* ~ Mistybreeze

*Narrows his eyes slightly* "Redshadow, camp entrance, now. Mistybreeze..." *trails off and simply shakes his head* "For the love of StarClan, stop making this so hard!" ~ Falconstar

*Glances back* "Yeah, come on." ~ Berryfrost
*coughes* Umm okay..*pads back over to them looking a bit uncomfortable* Im not much of a gossiper though.
Strongbreeze

*Nips her neck again before pushing into her*
Sunheart

*purrs taking a bite* its okay.
FLintstripe

But she looked funny swimming! *purrs*
Foxkit
It's not intentional! *huffs and licks his mate's head before padding out of the den, flicking his tail irritably* -Redshadow

*smiles and waves him back with her tail before turning to Berryfrost again* I was so shocked I nearly thought it was just my imagination, but Falconstar actually came to bring me back and we...got along. -Sweetbriar
"That's fine,"" *replies easily* "We'll convert you." *Lays her head on her paws* "Define got along." ~ Berryfrost

*Rolls over and watches him go, sighing heavily* ~ Mistybreeze

*Gives Mistybreeze a warning look before following him, then overtaking him* "I thought you understood what I meant when I said you were't allowed to be around each other during the day? The nights are yours, but not the sunlight hours." ~ Falconstar
*gasps and throws her paws around him* If we're not careful I definitely get pregnant with the rate we're going. -Frecklenose

Doing it so hard with you really gets my appetite going. *grins mischievously* -Treetail

*rolls her eyes in amusement* -Bloodkit

*raises his paws in a sign of surrender* It wasn't as though it was my intention. I was given permission to rest and she was already there. I didn't go in with the idea of touching her. It just sort of happened. She's my mate after all, it's not like I have much resistance with her. -Redshadow

We talked about just little things. Even somewhat personal things. He felt comfortable enough to even touch me a bit. *cuffs her friend lightly with a smile* Before you get any dirty ideas I didn't mean it in that way! -Sweetbriar
I doubt it *growls lightly thrusting into her* If it hasnt happened by now what makes you think it will happen this time?
Sunheart

*looks at his paws a bit embarrassed trying to figure out what to say about this*
Strongbreeze

What its true!
Foxkit

And taking it so hard makes me exhausted
Flintstripe
*Purrs and ducks* "I wasn't going there, I swear!" *Catches Strongbreeze's eye and frowns a bit* "StarClan Strongbreeze, you don't HAVE to stay if it makes you so uncomfortbale." ~ Berryfrost

"If you value your Clanmates' opinions of you, you'll build a resistance," *retorts* ~ Falconstar
Well to be honest i dont really have many other friends to talk to..*looks at her* I just assumed this would be better then sitting alone.
Strongbreeze
Because for the past three days you've been filling me! *licks his muzzle* But I don't mind it. -Frecklenose

Want to sleep? -Treetail

I'm sure you'd look funny too! -Bloodkit

In all fairness, Falconstar, my desire to build a relationship with my clanmates is purely based on the need for trust and friendship. I'm loyal to the clan, I want others to see that. It has nothing to do with how my mate and I conduct ourselves during our moments of intimacy. *shrugs a bit* Besides, don't you think Mistybreeze and I showing emotion for one another would make me more relatable to the majority of my clanmates? *scoffs lightly* I'm sure most of them only think of me as some heartless murderer. *grins slightly* So I think a situation such as this works to my benefit. -Redshadow

Understandable. *laughs softly* Sorry if our girl talk puts you off a bit. -Sweetbriar
would not! I would look glorious!
Foxkit

I dont mind either *pushes her into the ground to get a better stance and shoves into her with a growl*
Sunheart

I think a nap sounds better. *purrs and takes another bite*
Flintstripe
*moans louder* I can tell! *leans her head back against the ground* It feels so good when you're rough with me! -Frecklenose

Then a nap we shall take. *purrs and watches him happily* -Treetail

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Suuuure. Whatever you say. -Bloodkit
*huffs with another thrust* If you want i can get rougher *growls at her and tightens the grip of her neck with his jaw*
Sunheart

*looks around for falconstar before licking his cheek*
Flintstripe

What its true!
Foxkit
N-Not too much. *bites her lip and moans* -Frecklenose

*purrs and tugs on his ear playfully* So cute. -Treetail

Well I guess we'll have to see! -Bloodkit
*loosens his grip just a tad* Fine *grunts out and grips her around the legs slamming into her*
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* What ever.
Foxkit

What i have to becarful!
Flintstripe
*yowls loudly as she climaxes, her legs shaking* -Frecklenose

Oh I know. It's kind of hot. *smirks* -Treetail

*paws him* Don't be a grump! -Bloodkit
*grunts getting close* Y-you are done already..? *pants out*
Sunheart

*smacks him gently* Oh shut up.
Flintstripe

I'm not!
Foxkit
It just feels so good! *continues to moan and moves her hips in rhythm with his* -Frecklenose

Rude! *nips his paw gently* -Treetail

Better not! *climbs on him* -Bloodkit
Its not rude! Im your M-a-t-e now remember? Wait we are mates right?
Flintstripe

*tries to shake her off* Hey what are you doing!
Foxkit

*thrust her harder and harder* Feels even better for me,
Sunheart
I don't know about that. *purrs and licks his neck**grips his back, lightly running her claws up his spine* -Frecklenose

I would certainly hope so. *purrs and licks his head* -Treetail

Climbing you, obviously. -Bloodkit
*arches slightly before pushing back against her* Oh you cheeky little warrior!
Sunheart

*purrs and nuzzles him happily*
Flintstripe

Well i know that mouse brain but why?
Foxkit
*smirks* Just thought I'd wind you up a bit more. -Frecklenose

If not I'd be severely depressed. -Treetail

Because it's fun! -Bloodkit
You and me both..buttt..*nips him* If you ever mate with another cat i will bust your nuts *purrs* Since we are mates.
Flintstripe

*Growls and slams into her again* Maybe just a little.
Sunheart

Well fun for you! Now i have a cat climbing on me!
Foxkit