Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10551-10600 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•twitches his ears worriedly before padding after her• Bloodkit?
Foxkit

K-keep going...•hisses•
Flintstripe

To an extent. •purrs•
Sunheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his muzzle* Well I like it. -Frecklenose

*rubs him while continuously thrusting* -Treetail

*pounces on him* Ha! Got you! -Bloodkit
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
(i dont know how to jump back in Xp)
Well do you know what you've decided with the whole Yaletrunk, Yarrowleaf thing?
•yelps jumping away and hisses• not funny!
Foxkit

•groans getting close•
Flintstripe

Well then I like it if you like it.
Sunheart
(i havent really thought about it yet)
*purrs and lays her head down, slowly drifting off to sleep* -Frecklenose

So good. *huffs against his ear**hooks his paws around his thighs and thrusts faster* -Treetail

Sorry. *shuffles her paws* -Bloodkit

Well we could just jump in with a conversation between Yaletrunk and Scorchgaze.
(sure :3)
Urio:smiles softly as her kits played.They have gotten so big so soon.It was so awe inspiring
Kiki:she woobled around pawing her siblings
Brumblebraze:looks for Blackpelt
Yaletrunk:licks his paw purring
last edited hace más de un año
*pokes his head into the nursery* How are the kits doing, Urio? -Scorchgaze
yaletrunk:see scorchgaze walk into the nursery and purrs "whats he doing?"he murmured to himself amused
Urio:looks up"oh they are doing great.I didnt expect them to get so big!"she smiled
They grow fast. *purrs* Hardly born and before you know it they're opening their eyes. Can I get you anything? -Scorchgaze

*sits up and paws at her sister* -Lion
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
'Well now I'm even more embarrassed because you thought it was clever," *Teases* ~ Berryfrost

*Glances at her again and smiles, almost wearily* "You're way too happy right now. It isn't that big of a deal." ~ Falconstar

*Settles at his paws, practically glowing after the compliment* "Tell me about him," *orders* ~ Thunderkit
It is to me. It's honestly a little difficult for me to make friends. So the idea that you'd give me the opportunity makes me very grateful. Very happy. *smiles at him* -Sweetbriar

Well what do you want to know? -Blackpelt
*Smiles wearily* "Well, try and tone it down a notch? Makes it a little easier to be friends when I don't feel like I'm being hero-worshiped." ~ Falconstar

*Thinks* "How did you become mates?" ~ Thunderkit (He should have fun explaining that one xD)
*raises an eyebrow playfully* I wouldn't go that far. Don't let that head of yours get too big; you might tip over. I'm definitely not yet strong enough to haul your swollen head back to camp. *teases* -Sweetbriar

*chuckles softly* When he was still an apprentice he liked to give me a hard time. He'd tease me and push my buttons. -Blackpelt
Urio:shes purred"kikis already walking around!"she chuckled
Kiki:mews loudly and smacks her sister with both paws pushing her softly to the ground
Poppy: mews softly
Its fine i thought a fox came and stole you.
Foxkit

Oh come on now thats just being mean. *starts to pad along scenting for mice*
Strongbreeze

*gasps his legs shaking weakly*
Flintstripe

*Watches her sleep thinking what he would do if he ever lost her*
Sunheart
*squeals and jumps up again* -Lion

*laughs softly* They're precious. -Scorchgaze

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. *playfully headbutts his shoulder* -Bloodkit

Feeling good? -Treetail
last edited hace más de un año
*Scoffs lightly* "You have a crush on me. Hero-worship certainly isn't a stretch!" *Without thought, he thawks her flank with his tail* ~ Falconstar

*Gasps* "He teased you?" *Cries, astonished that anyone would ever pick on Blackpelt* "What about?" ~ Thunderkit
*Smirks* "Ah, sensitive, are you?" ~ Berryfrost
It's definitely a stretch! *laughs* A crush is no where near worship! *nudges him lightly with her shoulder* It's not like I'm waiting on you, obeying your every word. -Sweetbriar

About being different. The fact that I like toms. *whispers to her* Turns out, he was teasing me because he secretly had a crush on me and didn't know how else to express it. So if I ever see you picking on someone I'll know about your crush. *purrs and nudges her playfully* -Blackpelt
"You would though, wouldn't you?" *Smirks playfully at her, his guard slowly slipping as they went back and fourth* ~ Falconstar

*Eyes widen suddenly as she thinks about Tanglekit, and makes a mental note not to attack him again* "Oh... was he good at fighting? He sounds mean." ~ Thunderkit
*laughs* Hardly! It would depend on what the order was. Order me to climb a tree to build my strength, I'll do it. Order me to pick the feathers off your bird for dinner, you'll be sadly disappointed. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

He was one of the best I've ever seen. Probably, the very best. He wasn't mean just... misunderstood. He seemed mean to those who didn't understand his true personality. -Blackpelt
"So when it comes to winning my affections, you won't pluck feathers, but cornering me in a tree is acceptable?" ~ Falconstar

*Flattens her ears aganist her heads and lowers her gaze slightly* Maybe me and Thorntail really are alike... "Do you think I'll make a good fighter? One of the best?" ~ Thunderkit
*smacks his shoulder playfully with her tail* I've already apologized! Are you ever going to let me live that down? -Sweetbriar

*smiles* Without a doubt. You've got that fighting spirit. -Blackpelt
Maybe just a little bit. *purrs stops scenting mice*
Strongbreeze

*nods weakly* Y-yes..
Flintstripe

Its fine. *purrs*
Foxkit
*purrs deeply and starts thrusting harder into him* Good. -Treetail

So now that I've successfully stalked you, what's next? -Bloodkit
*groans collapsing in pleasure*
Flintstrpe

*rolls his eyes* For me to smack that grin off your face *chuckles*
Foxkit
*rolls him over on his back* You certainly look like you're feeling good. *licks his neck hungrily, his thrusts picking up pace* -Treetail

*grins and crouches playfully* You can try! -Bloodkit
*lets him do what he wants freely letting himself go limp and mumbles*
Flintstripe

*crouches and pounces at her* I can try and succeed!
Foxkit
"Most likely not," *admits* "The sheer nerve you must've had still stuns me." ~ Falconstar

*Her eyes light up* *Moves closer to him and nuzzles his paw, purring* ~ Thunderkit

*Looks for Crowtail* ~ Duskstorm

*Stops besides him and scents the air* ~ Berryfrost
*licks his muzzle* I love you. -Treetail

*ducks away from his pounce* Think again! -Bloodkit

*smirks playfully* Think you're the only one around here with a lot of nerve? -Sweetbriar

*purrs and licks her head* I look forward to watching you grow up and seeing what an amazing warrior you become. -Blackpelt
"No, no. I just didn't expect you to have as much." *Flicks an ear* "I suppose you're used to cats underestimating you though, aren't you?" ~ Falconstar

*Lays her head on his paw and looks up at him with big, hopeful eyes* "Maybe you'll be my mentor?" ~ Thunderkit

*nods then looks thoughtful* I suppose we're the same in that regard. *looks up at him* The pressure of becoming leader so young, I can't even begin to imagine. I'm sure plenty of cats have underestimated you, but that's to their detriment. You're an incredible leader from what I've been told and I've seen with my own eyes. You've done a better job at proving cats wrong than I have. -Sweetbriar

*smiles* Maybe so. StarClan may have that in their plans. -Blackpelt
*Shrugs* "It's easier to prove cats wrong when you're in a position like mine; all eyes are on you, constantly watching and waiting. I suppose it would be harder for the average warrior; not so much attention, no one really watches you until you've proved yourself worthy of being watched." *Shrugs again* "But I guess you could just corner everyone in a tree, one by one. It would take time, but certainly get your point across." ~ Falconstar

*Snuggles aganist his chest and curls up between his paws* *Yawns* "I think they will," *murmurs, rapidly falling asleep* ~ Thunderkit
*tries to hold back a laugh at that* I don't think I'm nearly bold enough for that. Besides, what would I ever say to get them up in the tree? *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*purrs and licks her head while she sleeps* So much like him...*sighs slightly* -Blackpelt
*Shrugs* "Dare them? Not that it worked so well for you the first time." ~ Falconstar

*Snuggles closer to him in her sleep, purring softly* ~ Thunderkit
Hey, the dare got you up there didn't it? I'm not sure it'd work on everyone. No offense, but not everyone else is as stubborn as you. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to them* She's very attached to you. *purrs* -Hushpool

She's precious. -Blackpelt
*was sitting with Featherwing sharing a meal*
Crowtail

I-i love you to..
Flintstripe

*points just ahead near a tree* Over there.
Strongbreeze

*growls lightly swiping at her when he turns around*
Foxkit
*nuzzles his muzzle against his neck, groaning as he finished inside him* -Treetail

*jumps into his chest, sending them rolling* -Bloodkit
*pants wildly as he finishes and rolls his head to the side tiredly*
Flintstripe

*yelps as they go tumbling down*
Foxkit
Great StarClan...*pants softly, leaning his head against his chest* That was incredible. -Treetail

*tries to pin down his shoulders* -Bloodkit
You're telling me....i can barley move...*puffs out*
Flintstripe

*squirms roughly so she couldnt pin him down*
Foxkit
*lays beside him and licks his cheek* Your body is amazing. -Treetail

*holds onto him tightly in an attempt to overpower him* -Bloodkit
*finally gets a good grip and pins her down victoriously* Ha!
Foxkit

Better be...you about did me in you know.
Flintstripe
*purrs* Sorry about that. I couldn't hold back. -Treetail

Mouse dung! *huffs* All right, you win. -Bloodkit
*yawns tiredly but remembers that Blackpelt didnt want him sleeping out of camp and sighs* Im sure nothing will happen *mutters and snuggles up with Frecklenose*
Sunheart

*purrs and gets off her* See i won!
Foxkit

*licks his cheek gently and smacks him gently below* I can tell.
Flintstripe
Easy! *tugs on his ear lightly* I won't hesitate to mount you again. -Treetail

You won't always win! -Bloodkit
and i wont hesitate to make it so you cant mount me again *purrs*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Yea i know that.
Foxkit
That's so mean! -Treetail

*sits up and washes her fur* I need more practice I guess. -Bloodkit