Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10351-10400 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Im the sweetest! *shakes himself dry and starts to dry himself.
Flintstripe

*growls lightly shaking her off and picks her up in his mouth*
Skyheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea yea yea. *laughs and washes herself* You think you're the sweetest sibling though? Wrenflight, Sweetbriar and Merryberry are in the running for that too. -Frecklenose

Awwww! *huffs* -Bloodkit
True that is true! Those 3 are always wanting the best *purrs*
Flintstripe

*drops her and purrs* I win.
Skyheart
Who do you think wins the sweetness award? -Frecklenose

One day I'll be big enough to keep up with you! -Bloodkit
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*Scents the air, eyes brightening* *Looks to Strongbreeze* "I scent rabbit. Wanna team up?" ~ Berryfrost

"I told her to take it easy for the rest of the day, let her paws heal, but, evidently," *quickly scans the camp* "She ignored those orders. Berryfrost isn't in camp either; they probably went hunting." ~ Falconstar

*Squeaks indigently and fights to escape her grasp* ~ Thunderkit
*huffs* Those two are trouble together. Would you like me to find her and bring her back? -Scorchgaze

*carefully stalks the squirrel, taking extra care not to make a sound with her now clumsy paws* -Sweetbriar

Oh hush. You need a bath. *purrs and washes her fur* -Hushpool
By the way, did you ever get my message about my idea that I'm kind of debating on? Really I'm just debating on the timing.
*stops and looks at her * Uh sure sounds better then hunting alone. *nods to her* lead the way.
Strongbreeze

One day but until then i will be winning all the little battles! *purrs and nuzzles her*
Skyheart

I woudl say Sweet because she has Sweet in her name *laughs*
Flintstripe
Sounds reasonable. *laughs* All right, let's get you back to your love bird. *flicks his nose and starts heading back* -Frecklenose

*purrs and nuzzles her head against his* Can I play with my friends, daddy? -Bloodkit
And get you back to that insane mate of yours. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods* Fine just dont go making trouble for me okay?
Skyheart
*Thinks about how he talked to her in the tree again, and relunctently shakes his head* "No, I'll do it. They couldn't have gotten very far yet." *Starts towards the camp exit* ~ Falconstar

*Yelps and continues struggling* "Daddy!" *exclaims* ~ Thunderkit

*Nods and begins scenting the air, following the track* ~ Berryfrost

Yeah, I got it, I just forgot to respond xD But I love the idea! Proceed whenever ready!
I'm scared though XD and I still have to do that other thing DX

*nods, slightly surprised* I'll leave it to you then. *heads off to start organizing patrols* -Scorchgaze

*creeps after the squirrel before sprinting for it**manages to wrestle it to the ground before it slipped away, killing it with a clean bite**huffs* That should be fine. I don't want to mess up my wraps or Merry will have my tail. *sits next to her kill and examines her bandages* -Sweetbriar

He's not that insane. *laughs* -Frecklenose

*nods* Yes, daddy. *runs over and pounces on Foxkit* Gotcha! -Bloodkit

Daddy gets baths too, he won't help you *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool
last edited hace más de un año
O.0 I dont know whats going on but best of luck!

*looks over at Thunderkit* What is it Thunderkit? *sees Hushpool givving her a bath and laughs*
Skyheart

*follows after her keeping his eyes on her*
Strongbreeze
*Pads into the forest and catches her scent, following it* *Catches up to her minutes later, and regards her coolly* "When I said to take it easy on your paws," *begins casually* "I thought it was implied that hunting was out of the question." ~ Falconstar

*Stops suddenly and gestures to the three rabbits hopping around a clearing* "I bet I could drive one of them towards you," *whispers* ~ Berryfrost

"Daddy, help!" *Cries* ~ Thunderkit
*looks up quickly* I know, I'm sorry. I wanted to spend some time with my friends and figured I wouldn't really do much hunting, but I didn't want to come back with nothing. *picks up the squirrel then sets it down in front of her* I thought this would be enough. Didn't put too much stress on my paws. I was just checking the wraps. *shows him the paw she was just checking, her bandage still intact* -Sweetbriar

Thunderkit it's only a bath! The sooner you stop squirming the sooner it'll be over. -Hushpool
*Pads forward and sniffs her paw, checking for any signs of infection, before pulling back, begrudgingly* "It seems fine. Merryberry bandaged them well. All the same, I want you in camp, resting." ~ Falconstar

"No!" *growls, and bites her mother's paw* ~ Thunderkit
*dips her head* Yes, Falconstar. *picks up her catch and scents for Berryfrost* I should at least let Berryfrost know I'm heading back. Think I could remain on my paws a little while longer? -Sweetbriar

Thunderkit! Stop that! -Hushpool
*Shakes his head* "Berryfrost will assume you went back to camp, I'm sure. Besides, she's probably in the middle of her own hunt." *Pauses* "And there's something I'd like to talk to you about, anyway." ~ Falconstar

*Huffs* "I don't want a bath!" *complains, still squirming* ~ Thunderkit
Um, all right. Would you like to walk while we talk? -Sweetbriar

Do you want to dirty the nest then? *looks at her sternly* -Hushpool
"Mhmm. Grab your squirrel and we'll go." *Turns, and starts leading the way back to camp." ~ Falconstar

*Sighs heavily, pouting* "No," *Mumbles* ~ Thunderkit
*quickly grabs her squirrel and hurries to walk along beside him* So, *mumbles around the prey in her jaws* what is it you wanted to talk about? *flicks her ear slightly* If it's about what happened earlier today, I apologize for my bold actions. To an extent. -Sweetbriar

Good girl. Now stay still. *quickly finishes washing her* There, all done. -Hushpool
*sits silently watching his daughter amused* Trust me no one likes baths but good warriors need to have them.
Skyheart

*nods* If we are lucky we could get two of them *licks his lips*
Strongbreeze

*yelps from her pounce*
Foxkit

*laughs* sure what ever you say.
Flintstripe

Sorry if im not quick to respond doing some homework
*Opens his mouth, then suddenly blinks and closes it* "To an extent?" *echoes* "What extent would that be?" ~Falconstar

*Huffs and climbs out of her grasp, and shakes her pelt* ~ Thunderkit
It's all good. I'm doing some final reviewing for a final I have tomorrow. I've done plenty of studying though so that's why I'm still replying fast here haha

Your father is exactly right. -Hushpool

*nudges him playfully* Our whole family is crazy. -Frecklenose

*smiles softly* I'm sorry for being so bold and rash with my actions. I'm not sorry for the reasoning behind them. -Sweetbriar

What do you wanna do? -Bloodkit
*Huffs* ~ Thunderkit

"Sounds like an idea," *Stalks towards them* ~ Berryfrost

"Of course you're not. But I suppose I can't fault you; I'm sorry for speaking so harshly to you, although I stand by my point." ~ Falconstar
Which point? The point about my dependence on my father and you for this training or the point about your unwavering response to my feelings for you? -Sweetbriar
*flicks his tail and paws her playfully* What you dont believe me?
Skyheart

*shrugs* i was enjoying my peace
Foxkit

Tell me that again *laughs* They are all insane in there own ways.
Flintstripe

*stalks off away and waits for her to chase them off*
Strongbreeze
That's very true. -Frecklenose

Oops, sorry! *moves off and sits beside him* -Bloodkit
Its fine! *looks at her happily* How was playing with your dad?
Foxkit

Who is the worse though? *grins*
Flintstripe
You. *shoves him playfully before laughing and shaking her head* I honestly have no clue. I would say Sweet for her romantic interest, but I've got faith in her. -Frecklenose

Fun! I can't beat him yet, but one day I'll be able to wrestle him as an equal! *purrs* -Bloodkit
*chuckles* Then he will be all old! *chuckles*
Sunheart

*gasp dramatically* How dare you! *purrs* That is true i mean the clan leader? She has to be nuts!
Flintstripe
What kind of first crush is that?! Someone older and in such a high position! I have no idea what's going through that head of hers. But, if anyone could pull it off I suppose it would be Sweet. She's the only one of us persistent and patient enough for a love interest like that. -Frecklenose

Not that old! *laughs* Still young enough to fight! -Bloodkit
*purrs* True he might have a little fight left in him!
Foxkit

*nods in agreement* She just never gives up.
Flintstripe
And she's very strategic. Remember when we were kits and we all played that capture the stick game? Her team won thanks to her planning. *laughs* I'll tell you what, I'm a little scared for Falconstar. -Frecklenose

I'll be fighting until the day I'm forced into the elders den! *crouches playfully* -Bloodkit
*nods* Oh i remember we were all upset you won from that.
Flintstripe

*chuckles* well that will be a sight to see.
Foxkit
You, Treetail and Smokepaw were on a team. Applethorn, Merryberry and I were a team. Sweetbriar, Rainpaw and Wrenflight were a team and no one paid any attention to them because we all thought they'd lose! *laughs* Like I said, Falconstar better watch out. *pads into camp* -Frecklenose

*purrs and sits beside her friend* Unless I become leader. Then I won't stop until I've used my very last life. -Bloodkit
*nods* Yea it was so embarrassing to! *laughs* I wonder what it would be like if Smokepaw was still here.
Flintstripe

*nods* Do you really want to be leader that badly?
Foxkit
Who knows...do you miss him a lot? -Frecklenose

*shuffles her paws* I've thought about it, but I'm not completely sure. -Bloodkit
*shugs* I mean he his the tom's i love brother.
Flitnstripe

*purrs* I mean we are just kits so we can dream.
FOxkit
I know. I meant more as a friend though. I know you two weren't as close as you and Treetail or Smokepaw and Wren. -Frecklenose

True! If I do become leader you better support me! -Bloodkit
*nods true* he was one of there closest friend i mean i guess i miss him to an extent since he was our den mate.
Flintstripe

Of course id support you!
Foxkit
Have you spoken to Wren about it? -Frecklenose

Good! *purrs and nudges him* What about you? Any plans for the future? -Bloodkit
*shakes his head* No..though i guess i should have.
FLintstripe

*shakes his head* im to young to be thinking about that i just want to be a warrior!
Foxkit
*shrugs* He usually keeps most of his thoughts to himself. -Frecklenose

Well maybe you wanted to be a medicine cat! I don't know, but that's why I asked. -Bloodkit
*nods* were him and Smokepaw really that close? *says padding into camp*
Flintstripe

*sees his mate enter the camp and gets to his paws* Ight Darkmist im out my love is back. *purrs*
Sunheart

*snorts* Like i would want to be that!
Foxkit
Close as you and Treetail. Well, not completely since you were in love with Treetail. *shrugs* Like I said, Wren doesn't talk about it much and it's not like we can ask Smokepaw. -Frecklenose

Yea yea yea, I'll see you later. *purrs and pulls his kits to his paws* -Darkmist

Hey it was just a thought! -Bloodkit
*looks at her surprised* Guess he really didnt never knew they were that close of friends.
Flintstripe

*nods and pads over to Frecklenose and Flintstripe gives Flintstripe a look*
Sunheart

I know i know! *chuckles*
Foxkit
*licks her mate's cheek in greeting* They were always the quieter ones. *says to her brother before turning back to Sunheart* Miss me? *purrs and touches noses with him* -Frecklenose

*naps in the warriors den* -Treetail

But I'm glad you'll be a warrior with me! -Bloodkit
*watches them amused and pads away to the warriors den*
Flintstripe

*purrs* You know i did! i was stuck with my brother watching his kits!
Sunheart

*nods* Yea we will be the best warriors!
Foxkit
Doesn't sound too bad. *nuzzles her head against his chest* -Frecklenose

*twitches slightly in his sleep, discomfort on his face* -Treetail

The very best! -Bloodkit