Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9451-9500 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
For now, don't worry so much about being useful. Focus on regaining your strength and raising those precious little ones to be healthy and fit. *purrs at the kits* -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*pants and lays on her staying against the tree* So..how was that?
Sunheart
Amazing! *purrs deeply* My gosh it felt beyond good! ,-Frecklenose
*chuckles and gets off her and lays on his back* Now i need a longer break! *sighs hapily*
Sunheart
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
Gtg. I'll be back on tomorrow.
Same

Take your time. *purrs and nuzzles against him* -Frecklenose
I will i will.. Im guessing you need a break to. *chuckles*
Sunheart
Just a little. *lays her head against his chest, purring loudly* -Frecklenose
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
Urio:"alright.."she murmured as she licked her kits protectively
I promise your kits will be safe in the paws of StormClan. -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
*with the next morning she nudges the kits awake* Time to take your bandages off and head back to then nursery loves *purrs to them gently* -Flaxenrose

*comes over purring at the drowsy little ones and gently pulls off the bloody cobwebs revealing healing scabs around their wounds* No sign of infection just come back every so often to get some disinfecting creams for their wounds and hopefully they'll be all good and wont scar *smiles* -Merryberry

That's great news here that hun? *looks to Darkmist with a smile* No infection -Flaxenrose
Certainly a relief. *purrs and licks her head* Thank you, Merryberry. -Darkmist
*Looks out the den, expression creased with worry* "We need to get you and your kits back to camp as soon as possible. I really don't like leaving you here by yourself for so long, and neither Scorchgaze or I have the time to guard you until you feel ready." *Looks back at her, thoughtfully* "I could always send a warrior or two to guard you until you feel fit, or Scorchgaze and I could help carry you and your kits back to camp. The choice is yours." ~ Falconstar

*Sleeps* ~ Berryfrost, Duskstorm, and Ivyfrost

*Stares at the den entrance, misreably* ~ Shiverpaw
Yaletrunk:sees Shiverpaw and walks over "you look upset,you ok?"
Urio:"do what's best for you "she said unsure
*Shrugs* "I guess so. I just... I thought maybe my punishment would be over by now, and I would be a warrior." ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles faintly* "See, what's best for me is what's best for you. These are your kittens, and it's your safety. If you'd rather rest here and regain your strength, I'll send a warrior or two to protect you. If you're ready to head to the Nursery, Scorchgaze and I will help you." ~ Falconstar
*looks up from her own nest noticing Shiverpaw and Yaletrunk talking and sighs she knew how Shiverpaw felt she had been slaving away trying to her chores perfectly in hopes of becoming a warrior soon so busy she and Shiverpaw didnt even have time to fight anymore she sighed in her own frustration* -Rainpaw

Can we go back to the nursery now? *says excitedly* I want to play with bloodkit and Foxkit *smiles* -Dapplekit
last edited hace más de un año
Yaletrunk:He sat down next to her "i know it seems tough but remember,almost ever young cat gets in trouble one time or another.Heck! I use to get in trouble myself!"he smiled reassuringly "it might seem like itll take forever but you'll be fine.It makes no sense for you to not to be a warrior,just give it abit of time"
Urio:"we can..give it a shot at least..in getting me there "she said though unsure how it will work out
*looks at her reassuringly* You'll feel much better and much safer once we get you to the nursery. -Scorchgaze

Shiverpaw? Rainpaw? *pads into the apprentice den* I just wanted to make sure you're both doing all right. -Wrenflight
*looks up* Oh hello Wrenflight *says standing shaking out her fur* We're both just tired of doing chores is all *sighs* -Rainpaw
I can imagine. Well if either of you need help with anything you can always ask me. -Wrenflight
Well I'm going to gather more moss soon if you want to help need to get that new queen a nest -Rainpaw
*nods* At your service! *smiles and turns to Shiverpaw* You too: ever been anything just ask. -Wrenflight
•follows his sister around nervously•
Tanglekit

•looks up at the sky• its morning already?
Sunheart
*lays her head against the ground, her body shaking all over* We went at it all night?! -Frecklenose
Come on Tanglekit lets go back to the nursery! *says scampering out of the medicine cat den* -Dapplekit

Slow down Dapplekit *laughs a bit while she stands* Were coming -Flaxenrose

Alright *says with a stretch* lets go then *pads out of the den* -Rainpaw
*smiles faintly at Wrenflight* "I will." *shrugs at Yaletrunk* "You just don't understand. I should've been a warrior ages ago, but my ceremony keeps getting pushed back." ~ Shiverpaw

"There's four kits and three of us... Scorchgaze and I will both support you the entire way back, and we can both carry a kit. You should be strong enough to carry a kit yourself, so that leaves one more... hold on. I'll be right back." *disappears out of the cavern.* ~ Falconstar
*follows his family* -Darkmist

*nods to Shiverpaw before following Rainpaw* -Wrenflight

*waits for Falconstar* We'll figure it out. -Scorchgaze
How have you been Wren? *says padding towards the waterfall*-Rainpaw
Well enough. What about you? -Wrenflight
*Returns a moment later with a large clump of moss hanging from his jaws* "I can fit two kits in here, sorta like a basket, and carry them this way. You two can carry the other two kits." ~ Falconstar

*Nudges Sweetbriar awake* "Come on, I've got big plans for today!" ~ Berryfrost
*nods* We'll make this as easy on you as we can, but you're going to have to work with us. -Scorchgaze

*yawns widely* Okay okay I'm up. *purrs and stretches before sitting down to groom her fur* What's on the agenda? -Sweetbriar
"I'm gonna need you to step your seduction methods, first of all." ~ Berryfrost
I love Berryfrost and Sweetbriar because they literally have such sweet, innocent sounding names, and here Berryfrost is literally telling her to seduce their Clan leader xD
Their friendship is just the kind of amazing friendship that I think most girls aspire to have XD Plus their dialogue is hysterical haha

So soon? *looks surprised* what's the rush? -Sweetbriar
For real. My favorite moment of theirs was when Falconstar is looking at Sweebriar, and she panics and asks what she should do, and Berryfrost tells her to wink at him xD

*Shrugs* "My goal is to have you sharing a nest within the next few moons. There's not much of a rush, but the sooner you catch his attention, the easier things will be moving forward." ~ Berryfrost
Oh my gosh I died XD I like whenever Berryfrost tries putting inappropriate thoughts in her head.

Oh. *shuffles her paws* Well...what do you think I should do? -Sweetbriar
Obviously, she enjoys putting those thoughts in her head xD

"Well, if you're totally against just rolling over, then maybe more subtle advances. Brush pelts, give him plenty of opportunities to notice your figure, try not to fall into any unflattering positions... oh! Try to get him to fall on you or something. If you happen to slip into an "inappropiate" position, at least he'll notice and it'll put some thoughts into his head, and you can totally play it off as an accident." ~ Berryfrost
You've got the innocent friend and the inappropriate friend. However, once Sweet actually gets her relationship since it'll be before Berry's I think those roles may switch a tad XD

*nods slightly* Okay. When we trained the other day he had me climbing trees and he let me drop down on his back. I get that it was any kind of suggestive positioning, but we still touched. -Sweetbriar
I'm way too excited for this progression haha
Good *yawns a bit* Hows being a warrior? *says as they reach the waterfall and she starts to lap up so of the water from the creek* -Rainpaw
About as busy as you'd expect. But it's nice. Fulfilling. -Wrenflight
*purrs* i guess we did didnt we? *sits up tiredly*
Sunheart

*follows his sister still looking around scared*
Tanglekit
My body is definitely feeling the effects of that. *purrs, still breathing heavily* -Frecklenose

*yawns, his eyes still closed as he nuzzles Flintstripe* -Treetail

Don't be nervous, Tanglekit. *licks his head softly*
Maybe xD But maybe not. Maybe Berryfrost develops feelings on someone else, hmm? Then they can have a competition to see who gets their tom first >:D

*Blinks, completely caught off guard* "Wait a minute... you did what?! You failed to mention that part!" ~ Berryfrost

*Yawns as she gradually wakes up, her face snuggled into her sister's pelt* ~ Thunderkit
Oh shiiiit :o

*shrugs slightly* It wasn't much, but I did get to lay on his back for a bit. Like I said, it wasn't a sexual position, but I still got to be against him. I just didn't think it really meant much. I highly doubt he felt any sort of way about it. He certainly didn't show it if he did. -Sweetbriar

*stays curled up around her sister* -Bloodkit
*has a small flash back of getting attacked by Thunderkit and shakes his head slightly seeing the nursery and stops walking*
Tanglekit

*stretches in his nest to wake himself up*
Foxkit

*grumbles* What is it? *says with his eyes closed*
Flintstripe

You okay?
Sunheart
*nods and purrs* It was amazing. -Frecklenose

Nothing. *mumbles* Just snuggling you. -Treetail

Tanglekit it's okay. You don't need to be afraid of the nursery. -Darkmist
Come on Tanglekit *says gently nudging her brother* -Dapplekit

I'm sure I'm jealous *sighs a bit* Hows my brother doing? Haven't seen him around much -Rainpaw
"Well, it's definitely a step in the right direction. What happened? Did you just... fall? Or was it your idea?" ~ Berryfrost

*Blinks awake and yawns, stretching* ~ Thunderkit

He's been very busy. With duties and with Flintstripe. I know he's impatient for you to join us in the warriors den though. -Wrenflight