Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9251-9300 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
I think the closest to flight I'll ever get is StarClan. -Blackpelt

It's only natural. I remember when Hushpool carried our kits for us and I had to wait on her. She's even grumpier when she's pregnant. *says teasingly* -Featherwing
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
Brumblebraze: he looked sad"dont say that,I domt want you to die...id be super sad if you did..."he said face looking upset "I really like us talking"

Urio:she chuckled "Lucky I'm not crabby.Im too weak to be crabby"she gave a small purr.She didn't dream of ever doing that,it seemed out of line to her
last edited hace más de un año
I enjoy talking with you too. *turns his head up to the cave ceiling* But we all join StarClan at some point....It's just...hard for me to accept that Thorntail's time was so soon. -Blackpelt

Some cats are always crabby. *chuckles a bit* you get used to the different personalities around here. -Featherwing
Brumblebraze:" I know but you should live your life Blackpelt.Your kind and smart,you give alot to the clan.Thorntail would want you to keep living on and thriving grow old for him.Yes what happen to him is super horriable but it doesn't mean you should go"looked at him desperate for him to understand

Urio:"true but where I come from,you are smacked and beaten if you don't fallow a certain way of life"she said as she looked at the pile,mouth drooling again
hace más de un año Wolfpaw6 said…
(sorry can I join?)
(Oh I'm ok with it xD)
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Well when it happens ill give you a cal.
Skyheart

*chuckles* maybe just a little
Sunheart

You know you two we might not mind it but doesnt mean we arent watching you two. *coughs from his nest*
Crowtail

*Looks at Crowtail awkwardly then at Treetail*
Flintstripe

But only one cat can be leader. *tries to duck awy*
Foxkit
Yaletrunk:He woke up just as the last light of the day was going out."huh oh the days ending "he yawned getting up
(Hope that's ok I'm doing thatl
I don't think Katie would oppose, but you'll have to wait for her to come back to have your character(s) added to the forum obviously.
But yea that's okay. It was coming to be that time of day anyway.

I don't plan on dying anytime soon. *chuckles slightly, still staring up toward the sky* I just miss him. He's probably up there waiting for me to die. *purrs in amusement then turns his head down to look at his friend* You'd think that, but that wasn't the kind of love we had. Most cats, yes, if they were to die they'd want their partner to move on. To possibly find someone else and live a happy life. *shakes his head* What Thorntail and I have...It's different. So different. It's not just love: it's passion, it's adoration, it's devotion, it's obsession all rolled into one to form a completely unbreakable bond. That's why I don't use the past tense when I talk about our relationship. What we have is completely immovable. Even death cannot waver our devotion to one another. *huffs and tilts his head back again, talking about his mate in such a passionate way was a complete contrast to the almost empty way he'd been speaking before* I hope you one day get a chance to experience that. I can't begin to describe to you the way I feel about him. How deeply and madly I love him. How he makes me feel. *exhales deeply* -Blackpelt

*smiles gently, having been through his own dark times gave him a deep compassion for her* Don't worry. You won't experience any of that here. Now tell me: what is your name and what is your favorite kind of prey? -Featherwing

You better. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

Only a little? *purrs and snuggles against him* -Frecklenose

*huffs slightly and wraps a paw around Flintstripe, pouting slightly* You're only scolding me because you're my dad. -Treetail

Crowtail, I don't mean to put a damper on your scolding, but if I remember correctly there was a time when you kicked me out of the medicine cat den so you and Featherwing could do a lot more than just share tongues. (I know that's not the proper meaning of that phrase, but he's using it as sort of a double entendre) *gives his friend's mate (and I guess friend too?) a light-hearted accusatory look from where he was sitting just inside the mouth of the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

Well, when the time comes you'll have to beat me to it. *smiles slightly and lays her head down with a slight yawn* -Bloodkit
Will do then! *purrs and looks around the nursery* Is Tanglekit still in the Medicine den?
Foxkit

*huffs* Hey now back then i had my reasons. *starts to laugh a bit* Though i guess you are right and im sure our kits wouldnt want us to share those kind of stories though right Treetail? *grins*
Crowtail

*looks a bit awkward that his father had stepped in*
Flintstripe

Yes a little *licks her cheek*
Sunheart

And if i dont?
Skyeheart
Then I'll punish you. *jokes playfully* -Hushpool

*nuzzles his chin* -Frecklenose

I definitely don't want to hear about anything you and dad do. *buries his face in Flintstripe's fur, dramatically trying to hide himself from the conversation* -Treetail

*laughs* Like father like son. -Scorchgaze

I think so. -Bloodkit
Brumblebraze:he smiled "it sounds like you guys had a very good relationship.I'm jealous of it but things will be ok and you'll be ok"he purred affectionately as he looked over at him

Urio: she was happy with how nice this place was but made her uneasy too.She didn't trust it here"im glad"At the question she blinked and looked over "my names...Urio"she trusted him most here so telling him her name would be alright"and umm I like any type of prey really.Good itself is a blessing to me"she said
*scoffs* Hey now we are completely different! *purrs and stretches out*
Crowtail

*purrs* Oh dont be such a kit Treetail
Flintstripe

Huh i wonder how he is.
Foxkit

I mean last time you tried to punish me i kicked your tail in remember? *licks his paw* I wouldnt hesitate again to do it.
Skyheart

So what do you wanna do im sure the patrols are about done for today.
Sunheart
I don't know about kicked my tail in. -Hushpool

Well we could go for an evening walk. Work off that meal we just ate. -Frecklenose

I'm hardly a kit! *purrs and licks his ear* -Treetail

Uh huh sure. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze

Should we go check on him? -Bloodkit

I hope so. *huffs and flops over on his side* -Blackpelt

Well then Urio, wait here and I'll grab you something from the pile. *pads over to the fresh kill pile, nosing through it before grabbing a mouse and returning to her, laying it at her paws* Merryberry says you need to eat and drink plenty. -Featherwing
Urio:she blinked "oh well thank you"she watched him leave and come back but with a mouse.She gobbled it up quickly with Viber "that was yummy"she said licking her lips

Brumblebraze:he smiled. Chuckling "your like an old man!"poking his stomach
*shrugs* Up to you he might still not talk to anyone though i remember last time he was just hiding from when your sister attacked him.
Foxkit

Oh come on Scorchgaze you are just being bossy now since you are the deputy *purrs*
Crowtail

Well then dont act like one silly.
Flintstripe

*nods* Sounds like a plan i dont wanna lose all this muscle now do i?
Sunheart

Oh please that tail was totally kicked in!
Skyheart
*sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

Yea you're starting to look a little fluffy. *pokes his flank playfully before getting up and hurrying for the exit* -Frecklenose

Fine fine fine. *grooms Flintstripe's​ fur* -Treetail

Bossy? Me?! I'm never bossy! Be thankful, you could have gotten a much grouchier deputy like Tigerfang. *laughs and grins over at his friend* -Scorchgaze

I am an old man! Well, compared to cats your age. *scratches behind his ear* I've definitely got a lot more moons ahead of me, but I don't feel too young anymore. -Blackpelt

They tend to be. *laughs a bit* You should probably rest. Do you need help to your nest? -Featherwing

It's worth a shot though. *gets to her paws* -Bloodkit
*flicks his tail* You are all lucky im to lazy to smack you all on the muzzle*
Tigerfang

*snorts and lays his head down*
Crowtail

*purrs lightly*
FLintstripe

Well this fluff ball can pound you a new one so shush.
Sunheart

*bites her tongue in response*
Skyheart

*follows after her*
Foxkit

Hey! *pulls her tongue back into her mouth and affectionately headbutts his chest* Watch it with those pearly whites, love. -Hushpool

*snaps her mouth shut, flicking her tail over his shoulder as they leave* -Frecklenose

Too much spoiling or is this okay? *purrs as he grooms him* -Treetail

Or a lazy deputy. *purrs and watches out of the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

*pads over to the medicine cat den and pokes her head inside* Tanglekit? -Bloodkit
*shrinks away seeing them*
Tanglekit

*huffs* told you.
Foxkit

*bares his teeth at her playfully* What these love to bite though.
Skyheart

Thats what i though *pads up besides her* Maybe ill do what i did the first time you know make it hard for you to walk. *growls*
Sunheart

Eh Id be fun all the cats would love me.
Tigerfang

Its fine ill take this.
Flintstripe
Bite where? *purrs and licks his chin* -Hushpool

Think you could make that happen again? *grins mischievously* -Frecklenose

Good. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail

Oh really? What makes you think that? -Scorchgaze

Hey....I'm sorry again that you got hurt. -Bloodkit
Trust me i can make that happen again easily.
Sunheart

Any where they can.
Skyheart

Because im fun duh!
Tigerfang

*pokes his head out slowly and looks at her*
Tanglekit

*watches them*
Foxkit

*holds him tightly* You better not plan a date before me though.
Flintstripe
Anywhere they'd like to in particular? *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

Oh really? -Frecklenose

I won't. I'll let you have your time to shine. *purrs and licks his forehead* -Treetail

Not more fun than me! -Scorchgaze

My sister can be rough, but she doesn't do it to be mean. I won't let her hurt you or your sister again though. Clanmates don't attack each other. *smiles reassuringly* -Bloodkit
bramblebraze:he smiled and moved closer grooming his elder"well you aren't that old,everything is good"he said optimistically

Urio:she purrs"i guess so unless they are spoiled" she saw the stars in the sky "pretty"she murmured and looked at him "no ill be ok"she got up going to the nest
*doesnt look that assured and nods*
Tanglekit

Yes really are you doubting me?
Sunheart

They like what ever they want to like im not in charge
Skyheart

*nods* Great! now i can actually think of a plan!
Flintstripe

Am to that is why they all like me.
Tigerfang
Old enough. *gazes past the cave waterfall, looking out at the sky* -Blackpelt

*nods and follows just to make sure she settled in all right* Hushpool will be in with her little ones soon I'm sure so if you need anything just ask her. -Featherwing
Oh I see. -Hushpool

No, just curious. -Frecklenose

Any ideas? *purrs and strokes his head with his tail* -Treetail

What are you saying no one likes me? *challenges lightheartedly* I'm sure there are plenty of cats who like me! -Scorchgaze

*smiles and turns to Foxkit* See? *looks back at Tanglekit softly* Are you feeling okay? -Bloodkit
*shrugs*
Foxkit

*shakes his head still scared to talk from last time*
Tanglekit

*huffs* i think you were doubting me!
Sunheart

Mmhmm. *purrs* But they tell me you are the favorite thing to bite.
Skyheart

Secret! *purrs*
Flintstripe

Na they just like me better obviously.
Tigerfang
Well that's good to know. *purrs* They can bite wherever they want then. -Hushpool

No, like I said, just curious about how you'd going about doing it. *nudges him lightly* -Frecklenose

Of course. *nuzzles his chin* -Treetail

In your dreams! *pads over and pokes him playfully* -Scorchgaze

I'm sure it'll take some time for your wounds to heal. But after that you'll be all good! -Bloodkit
*huffs in frustration now wanting to prove a point*
Sunheart

*purrs* you know i cant ruin the fun.
Flintstripe

Fine in my dreams! But those can come true!
Tigerfang

*looks at Foxkit cautiously*
Tanglekit

*looks at him strangely*
Foxkit

They said they will accept it. *purrs*
Skyheart
*purrs and touches noses with him* -Hushpool

*licks his cheek* So where to, love? -Frecklenose

Very true. *chuckles and licks his cheek* -Treetail

I haven't had much luck with that. *laughs a bit* -Scorchgaze

Foxkit is harmless. *purrs* -Bloodkit
Am not!
Foxkit

*flinches away*
Tanglekit

Somewhere where i can prove a point *grins*
Sunheart

*chuckles* Though you still have to make it up to me you know,
Skyheart

and im sure you will love it!
Flintstripe
Urio:she nods "alright got it"she smield laying down on her side

Bramblebraze:smiled "na" she chuckled "your good"
I know. How would you like me to do that? -Hushpool

Well then lead the way. *twines their tails* -Frecklenose

I'm sure I will! Anything you do I'll love. -Treetail

Sleep well. *hurries off to the warriors den and snuggles up in his nest with Crowtail* -Featherwing

Thanks for the reassurance. *dips his head slightly* -Blackpelt

*heads over by the waterfall, pacing as he started planning the schedule for the next day* -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes slightly* Okay maybe harmless wasn't the right word. I meant nice. He's my best friend. -Bloodkit
Brumblebraze: he nods "sure" as he grooms his fur

(Im time skipping abit)
Urio: she was sleeping when she woke up to intense pain in the middle of the night.She got up and left silently,sneaking herself out of camp and away from the clan to find a enclosure to lay in.She didn't want to burden them with her labor as she felt her body convulse with pushes as she went into labor.This was so painful she thought as she felt tears well and she ended up bitting her lip blood coming from it.
*notices the slight movement as she slipped out, not paying too much attention to it until the feeling of tension in the air hit his gut**follows his instincts and her lingering scent to the spot where she'd taken herself**hurries to her side* Are you all right? What are you doing out here? *places his tail to her flank, feeling the contractions* All right, focus on your breathing. *knowing that he wouldn't be able to get her to camp he quickly looked around for some herbs; he'd seen Yarrowleaf deliver kits countless times so the procedure was somewhat committed to memory* -Scorchgaze
Urio:her breathing was getting abit shallow as she noticed the cat come in "who are you?"she said Horsley scared as the darkness made it hard to see him and the smell wasnt familiar.This was super painful as she heard the cat giving orders and tried to do the best she could.Her body was not ready due to being so underweight which most likely triggered her kits birth early.The smell of blood filled the air as it came from her bite lip and the place she was giving birth.Finally one kit slide out but it was a still birth.The kitting wasnt going so well and she might pass on doing this

Yarrowleaf:He saw his former mate really struggling with a hard birth and broke starclans law just once to help him and to tell him something.He went down appearing in front of him giving a soft and encouraging smile"we can do this."he said as he helped Scorchgaze with the whole 4 hour birthing process where she was barely alive but alive with 4 healthy kits sucking for milk small and needing to be taken care of for being early births "Now she will need to be separated just for abit until shes better as well as not be moved for abit until she's well but she will live"he smiled and looked at him"youve done a great job.Know this though,I want you to be happy so if Yaletrunk makes you happy,dont be afraid to go for it.I went against Starclan for this so I have to go now but remember"touches his nose to his purring "live your life here to the fullest"as he faded away

Dammit smart, about to make me cry DX

*brings some water and a piece of prey to Urio**the visit from his former mate had given him such joy, but also made him incredibly sad**he missed him so much and finally seeing him and hearing his voice again shook him up inside**he didn't know how'd he ever be able to find the same happiness now that Yarrowleaf was gone -- he'd been completely prepared to spend the rest of his life alone -- but he took his words and decided to revisit them and give them some thought at another time**sits down beside Urio, watching the kits carefully* My name is Scorchgaze. I'm the deputy of StormClan. You must be the queen that Hushpool found. *gives her a reassuring touch of his tail to her shoulder* Don't worry, you're in mostly capable paws. *says lightheartedly* -Scorchgaze
Urio:That whole thing was utter hell.She thought she was deaths door many times over but she felt incredible sore and pained but alive.She noted some sparkly cat throughout the time but paid no mind.She had falled asleep afterwards until the cat who helped her came back.She looked up at him "oh alright nice to meet you but you didn't have to do this"She hated to be seen looking so unsightly "I'm thankful but I feel bad"looking at her kits giving them a weak lick then lap at the water vigerously" I saw a shimmer figure who was that?"asking nibbling at the mouse too sick to eat much
(Sorry xDx)
(ok! the kits are :
Swirly-a white tom with ginger and cream tabby marks with grey eyes)
 (ok! the kits are : Swirly-a white tom with ginger and cream tabby marks with grey eyes)
Lion-pretty brown and cream tabby she-cat Bengal mix with brown eyes and is very similar to her mom but more muscular
 Lion-pretty brown and cream tabby she-cat Bengal mix with brown eyes and is very similar to her mom b
Poppy-a pretty male with dark brown fur, white chest and paw marks and black tabby and speckles with piercing pale blue eyes
 Poppy-a pretty male with dark brown fur, white chest and paw marks and black tabby and speckles with
(last one
Kiki-a fluffy white she cat with greyish brown sooty stripes and paws up the leg with a dusty brown along the back.Her short tail a dark black like the underside of her legs and ear tips with brown on her face and light blue eyes
I want Kiki and Poppy)
 (last one Kiki-a fluffy white she cat with greyish brown sooty stripes and paws up the leg with a d
I'll take Lion!

Don't feel bad. You needed help. All that's important is that your kits are healthy and safe. *checks them carefully* That was Yarrowleaf the former medicine cat of StormClan....and my mate. -Scorchgaze
(got it!)
Urio:she frowned "they..died is that what that means?"she looked at him "do you...miss them?"she asked
Every single day. *sets some more moss down around them to keep the kits and her warm* -Scorchgaze
Urio: she nods "well do you have anyone else you like?thank you"to the man as she licked her kits affectionately
... There's someone that I've started to notice, but I doubt anything will come of it. *shrugs slightly with a huff of a laugh* I'm not the best catch. He could do much better. -Scorchgaze
Urio:she shakes her head "what makes you say that?you are like a prince .."she said a bit embarrassed as she looks away abit.She saw him as a rugged prince to her aid "he cant do much better then that"smiling