Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8201-8250 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Sorry...he just got on my nerve...*grumbles to her and gives Wrenflight a glare*
Sunheart

*looks yelps quickly trying to make any sound to get Thudnerkit away*
Tanglekit

*pads over with Frecklenose*
Flintstripe

hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
Their love will live forever in the chat rooms! xD

*Narrows her eyes and hisses at Bloodkit as well, undeterred* ~ Thunderkit

*Stops when they reach the training hollow, then stops and looks at her. Let's his eyes roam her body, analyzing every muscle* ~ Falconstar
*Rolls her eyes at Tanglekit's behavior* "Dumb," *meows*
LADIES AND GENTS, HER FIRST WORD IS AN INSULT! MAY I PRESENT TO YOU, THORNTAIL'S REPLACEMENT!

"You get on everybody's nerves, Sunheart," *growls* "Now step back and calm down. You're not fooling anybody with that tough guy act, you know." ~ Shiverpaw
last edited hace más de un año
Nursery bully!

*gives her a look and pads away lashing his tail*
Sunheart

*looks at Bloodkit and goes back to Hushpool*
Tanglekit
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes in amusement* How cute. -Hushpool

*pads over and blinks in shock**Wrenflight was clearly furious, more so than she'd ever seen him though to anyone other than family who knew him well he wouldn't look that way**slowly turns to follow Sunheart and gives him an annoyed look* what did you do? -Frecklenose

*looks at Shiverpaw once Sunheart head left* Thank you. -Wrenflight

*stops following him and slowly pads around the hollow**her muscle definition was clear, but still small**the majority of her muscle was in her lower half, though she had a good distribution**her wide shoulders and hips made for the potential to build up her strength even more**she was small, but still possessed the ability to become a powerhouse* -Sweetbriar
Tangle, you're the biggest bully ever! xD

*Sticks her nose in the air haughtily* ~ Thunderkit

*Turns to Wernpaw* "You're welcome," *says simply* ~ Shiverpaw

"The best place to start building more muscle would be in your shoulders," *begins finally* "How good are you at climbing trees?" ~ Falconstar
Its nothing *says stubbornly*
Sunheart

*sits down watching*
Flintstripe

*peeks at them again still wanting to see Blackpelt and pads over to him*
Tanglekit

I KNOW!
*Narrows her eyes when Tanglekit appeared again, but didn't move or hiss* ~ Thunderkit
*noses her cheek* You're so much like your uncle. So we already know your mentor is going to have one heck of a time. -Blackpelt

Clearly it isn't nothing! What happened? -Frecklenose

*nods slightly and glances at his brother before slowly padding away, feeling deeply ashamed and irritated that he'd allowed himself to lose his composure* -Wrenflight

*turns her head to look at him* Not too bad. I find it easiest instead of pulling myself up with my forepaws to propel myself up with my hind paws. -Sweetbriar
*Looks up at him and licks his nose, purring* *Rubs her head aganist his muzzle* ~ Thunderkit

*Her expression softens slightly and she follows him* "Hey, don't look so down. I wasn't kidding when I say that Sunheart annoys everyone." ~ Shiverpaw

"Well, from now on it's the other way around." *Finds a wide, stocky tree and gestures to it* "This one. Practice on it, but pull yourself up instead of propelling yourself." ~ Falconstar
well we were talking then he said i wasnt normal so i insulted him back then he went on some stupid rant...*looks at her* He started it.
Sunheart

*watches him go*
Flintstripe

*pads up to them wearly and paws at Blackpelt*
Tanglekit
*Suddenly leaps out of Blackpelt's paws and tackles Tanglekit to the ground, hissing as she bats his ears and strikes at him* ~ Thunderkit
*purrs slightly and glances at his friends, her parents* You sure she isn't my daughter? *look caught off guard when she tackles Tanglekit* Or not. -Blackpelt

Thunderkit enough of that! -Hushpool

*smiles slightly and shrugs* I'm not everyone. I typically try to keep a level head. -Wrenflight

*pads over and exhales, wiggling her hindquarters before launching up the trunk**digs in her claws, slipping down a bit as her lower end weighed her down a bit**holds on tight and starts pulling herself up* -Sweetbriar
*looks unsure* that all? -Frecklenose

*pads up behind Flintstripe and leans his chin on his shoulder* Guess who. -Treetail
*Smiles slightly* "Well, Sunheart tends to bring out the worst in others. I love him honestly, but most of the time I just want to claw his ears off." ~ Shiverpaw

*As he watched her, his face became drained of any emotion, like it typically did whenever he was in thought or strategizing* "Well, I'm certainly not worried about your hips or your rear." ~ Falconstar
*turns around to face her* I'm surprised you haven't then. *smiles a bit* You two have been friends for long enough. Though if I ever see a nick in his ear I'll assume it was you. -Wrenflight

Aaaand what exactly do you mean by that? *calls down, genuinely asking as her focus was all on the task at paw* -Sweetbriar
*Smiles a bit and shrugs* "He's got a small cut on his cheek, and that one's from me, but I try not to scar him. Poor boy would be so ugly he'd have no chance at getting a mate. Although, that might change now that he has your sister." ~ Shiverpaw

"Think about it for a moment," *calls back up* ~ Falconstar
Yes thats all! *growls*
Sunheart

*doesnt turn to look and chuckles* A handsome tom?
Flintstripe

*squals loudly*
Tanglekit
*Growls and bites down on his ear with her sharp kitten teeth, and yanks it, hard.* ~ Thunderkit
My sisters have...unique choices in love if you ask me. And that statement is in no way based off of the looks of their interests, only the...interesting personalities. *everything he said was very measured and calm in the way he said it, though their was a warmer tone in his voice since he'd started talking about family* -Wrenflight

*is silent until she climbs up to sit on a branch* you saying I've got a lot of power in my hips? *calls down* -Sweetbriar
"Yeah," *Muses* "They sure seem to go for the powerful, outspoken ones. Treetail, Sunheart and Falconstar." ~ Shiverpaw

"I'm saying you have almost too much muscle there. It was weighing you down on your climb up. It needs to distribute more thorughout your body." ~ Falconstar
Thunderkit NO! *separates her and Tanglekit* -Hushpool

*flattens her ears slightly* Don't snap at me Sunheart. I'm just asking. -Frecklenose

Unfortunately no. *laughs a bit and moves to sit in front of him* Everything okay? -Treetail
*Hisses at him again, and aims one more good, powerful strike at his flank* ~ Thunderkit
Thunderkit stop this instant. *sets her at her paws and looks at her sternly* -Hushpool

I guess that's what happens when you grow up with two brothers who are the exact opposite. Or at least one is. Flintstripe is pretty outspoken. *chuckles slightly* -Wrenflight

Well...*huffs* That's unfortunate. I suppose getting down will be a lot of fun for me then. -Sweetbriar
*wails loudly running away from her*
Tanglekit

I didnt snap! i was just saying that was all!
Sunheart

*nods* yea just some arguements
Flintstripe
Well don't yell. -Frecklenose

Hopefully nothing too bad. -Treetail
"They're.... interesting, for sure. Chillsnow is alright, but she doesn't talk much." ~ Shiverpaw

*Smirks slightly* "Take it slow, really work your shoulders." ~ Falconstar

*Watches him run and suddenly leaps after him, thinking it was a game* *Chases him and finally catches up, stomping a paw on his tail* ~ Thunderkit
*squeals loudly kicking at her trying to get away in fear*
Thunderkit

Im not yelling Frecklenose! Sheesh! *lashes his tail*
Sunheart

nah its all good *looks at him* soo when is our next date?
Flintstripe
*wraps his tail around her and holds her tightly, pulling her back to Hushpool* -Blackpelt

Thunderkit. *says firmly* I said enough. -Hushpool

She's thoughtful. I can relate to that. But she's very quiet....So does that mean you picked up the slack? *jokes lightheartedly* -Wrenflight

All right. *moves and grabs onto the trunk again* I'd step back. Just in case I come crashing down. I'd feel horrible if I took on of your lives by crushing you. *starts slowly easing herself down* -Sweetbriar
Okay okay. Relax. -Frecklenose

*purrs* When would you like it to be? I'm free tomorrow. Or we could always wait a little longer. -Treetail
*Huffs but doesn't chase after him again. Turns around and struts back to Blackpelt, tail high in the air* ~ Thunderkit

*Rolls her eyes, amused* "Sure would seem that way." ~ Shiverpaw

*Scoffs, offended* "I think I'm strong enough to catch you." ~ Falconstar
*hides in the corner of the nursery shivering in fear*
Tanglekit

*settles down and sits down eyes still narrowed in annoyance*
Sunheart

Up to you im down for whenever!
Flintstripe
*pads over to Tanglekit* It's okay, hun. She didn't mean to scare you. -Hushpool

*follows her mother* -Bloodkit

Tomorrow it is then. *purrs* -Treetail

I don't think anyone minds. Even if you talked nonstop it still wouldn't be as frustrating as whenever Sunheart speaks. *says in a light tone* -Wrenflight

Well let's not test that out. *continues sliding her way down* -Sweetbriar
*looks up at her eyes full of panic and tries to back further away into the corner*
Tanglekit

*peers at them from his nest*
Foxkit

*purrs and nods* Tommrow it is!
Flintstripe

*looks at his mate* Sorry...
Sunheart
*looks at him softly* it's okay Tanglekit. -Hushpool

*nods* Thunderkit is scary sometimes. I won't let her keep beat up on you. -Bloodkit

It's okay. *sits beside him* Thank you for the apology. I was just trying to figure out why you and my brother are so heated. -Frecklenose

Second date. *licks his head* -Treetail
*paws at them trying to get them away not trusting anyone*
Tanglekit

He was just being an idiot. *says roughly*
Sunheart

So what do you have planned then Mr. Perfect?
Flintstripe
*sighs and sits a bit away* -Hushpool

*still stays close* -Bloodkit

Very un-Wren like. -Frecklenose

I'm still working on it. Any suggestions? -Treetail
*Climbs back into Blackpelt's paws, tail raised proudly* ~ Thunderkit

*Watches her* "You look like you're still depending too much on your hindlegs... release their grip from the tree, so that you're only holding on by your forepaws, and then keep making your way down." ~ Falconstar
*looks down at her* Thunderkit you shouldn't attack your denmates. *strokes her head with his tail* -Blackpelt

*casts a weary glance down at him* All right, but definitely step back. *takes a deep breath and adjusts her grip on the tree before sheathing her back claws, letting her hind legs dangle**grits her teeth slightly and takes her time more so now than before to get closer to the ground* -Sweetbriar
*Shrugs* "Dumb," *replies simply* ~ Thunderkit

*Takes a step back, and narrows his eyes as she makes her way down* ~ Falconstar
You can think that but don't beat them up over it. -Blackpelt

*continues to ease her body down until she felt one of her toes touch the ground**quickly drops herself down on the ground on her rear with a huff**rotates her shoulders, loosening them up* -Sweetbriar
•curls up into a little ball•
Tanglekit

•licks his paw• told you she was a mean one Blackpelt
Skyheart

•shrugs• Maybe that's just something he doesn't do often
Sunheart

•purrs• oh you know the kissing was fun.
Flintstripe
*sits down near him, watching her sister through narrowed eyes* -Bloodkit

You weren't kidding. -Blackpelt

Hmmm. -Frecklenose

*grins* More than fun. I've got to think of some other things though. Wouldn't be much of a date if I just had my tongue in your mouth the whole time. *purrs* -Treetail
•blushes• True! Other things!
Flintstripe

•looks at her wearily•
Tanglekit

•looks at her• what?
Sunheart

Why would I kid about a mini Thorntail?
Skyheart
*looks at him* Won't hurt. -Bloodkit

*shrugs slightly* -Blackpelt

Nothing. *sighs and leans against him tiredly* Please just try to not fight with my siblings. -Frecklenose

I've thought of a couple fun ideas. Maybe a fun little hunting competition or something along those lines. -Treetail
*signs* ill try.
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* I would win that.
Flintstripe

*shrinks away not trusting her*
Tanglekit
*sighs and lays down boredly* -Bloodkit

Thank you, love. -Frecklenose

Yea right! *nudges him playfully* -Treetail
*pads up behind Bloodkit* Whatcha doing?
Foxkit

Mhmm..*gives another glare towards Wrenflight and looks down at Frecklenose* Tired?
Sunheart

What do you mean im so a better hunter!
Treetail
Tanglekit is still scared. -Bloodkit

Yea. It's been a long day. -Frecklenose

Wanna put that to the test on our date then? *purrs* -Treetail
I mean to be fair your sister hunted him down and beat him up..He is barely two days old.
Foxkit

*nods and nudges her* Come on then lets get you to our nest.
Sunheart

Of course and you will be so embarrassed as i win!
Flintstripe