Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 31229

hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
"It's a great thing!" *Protests* "It'll be excellent practice for the apprentices." *Glances across the camp at her, grinning* ~ Falconstar

*Purrs and pushes his face away with her paws* ~ Mistybreeze
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm starting to feel like I should definitely be concerned. *chuckles softly* -Scorchgaze

*picks up her head when she feels eyes on her**turns her head slightly, glancing at them out of the corner of her eye**touches her nose to her former mentor's, who was currently consoling his brother, shoulder* I'll be back. *gets up and slowly makes her way through the group to them* Father...Can I speak with you for a moment? -Sweetbriar

Sure. *let's her take him a short distance aside, listening to her**his expression varies from concerned to troubled and finally thoughtful* Let me work something out, *he says finally* Go back with the others for now. -Scorchgaze

*nods and heads back to her spot in the mourning circle* -Sweetbriar

*returns to his leader's side* Well, I've got a task for you. -Scorchgaze

*pushes her playfully onto her back* What are you up to? *Purrs and nuzzles her* -Redshadow
last edited hace más de un año
*Blinks, then turns to watch Sweetbriar go, suspicious* "Oh yeah? Whatever could that be?" ~ Falconstar
After seeing what happened to cats as strong as Blackpelt and Thorntail she doesn't think her strength is at the acceptable level of a warrior. So she asked me to to give her strength training. However, my paws are too full; plus as her father I know I'll go too easy on her. So, I'm giving the responsibility of training her to you. -Scorchgaze
*Jerks back, eyes wide* "Hold on, where does the deputy get off assigning tasks to his leader?" ~ Falconstar
Because I'm too old to be rolling around with my daughter trying to help her build muscle. And like I said, my paws are too full right now. Because I'm in charge of scheduling the clan's daily tasks I happen to know that you have plenty of free time to offer some extra training. -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Well the kits in my nest are my siblings! Mousekit and Amberkit..and the new kits with your mother are Tanglekit and Dapplekit i think.
Foxkit

*huffs* you got lucky!
Sunheart
"Do you even know that I'm trying not to encourage anything between us?" *snaps* ~ Falconstar
*nods slowly and points to his mom* Who? -Bloodkit

Hardly. *purrs and gets off him* -Frecklenose

I know. You've told me before. However, she didn't ask for you to train her, she asked me. If this were a situation in which she was at all going into it with an ulterior motive she would have asked you first. She's concerned with the safety of herself, but mainly her clan. I'd think you of all cats would respect that. Besides, if you know for a fact nothing will happen with you two, what are you so concerned about? -Scorchgaze
*Huffs and leans back slightly, eyes focused on the sky* "FIne," *meows tensely* ~ Falconstar
*nods* Good. I'd like to see her being trained every other day or at least every other other day, but I'll leave it up to you. Just don't purposefully avoid it. *looks at him gratefully* Thank you. I'm honestly not doing this to torture you even though you might think that. -Scorchgaze

*pushes her playfully onto her back* What are you up to? *Purrs and nuzzles her* -Redshadow
*gets to his paws* lucky it wasnt a real fight! *nuzzles her*
Sunheart

Thats my mother! Juniperleaf!
Foxkit
*purrs and leans against him* Uh huh. -Frecklenose

*points to Hushpool* Mama. -Bloodkit
*nods* yea thats your mom! *points to Juniperleaf* thats my mom.
Foxkit

*nips her* Dont Uh huh me. *purrs*
Sunheart
Too late. *purrs and nuzzles her head against him* So, my love, what now? -Frecklenose

*pads over close to the nursery entrance and peers out the best she could* Dad...? -Bloodkit
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
How long have a been out? *asks gentky* -Flaxenrose

Not long don't worry Flaxen... -Merryberry

*pads in* how's my baby sister doing? *smiles a bit* -Sheepfluff
She just woke up. *licks her head softly* -Darkmist
*Shrugs, shoulders tense* "I know you're not." ~ Falconstar

*Licks him swiftly on the nose* "Me? Up to something? Never." ~ Mistybreeze
Well good. *sits and watches the camp* -Scorchgaze

Uh huh sure. *purrs and nuzzles her neck* -Redshadow
Busy?

*Looks up at the darkening sky* "We'll have to bury Thorntail in a few hours," *Murmers* "Get some sleep. I'll keep an eye on things out here." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs and tilts her head back, and presses aganist him* ~ Mistybreeze
Nope

*nods* Just call if you need anything. *heads for the warriors den, settling down in his nest to get some much needed sleep* -Scorchgaze

So cute. *licks her chest softly* -Redshadow
*looks down* Where are my kits? *asks confused a bit worried* -Flaxenrose

They're with Hushpool don't worry she's taking care of them they're very healthy and safe -Merryberry

Why are they with Hushpool shouldn't they with with their mother? *looks at darkmist still confused* -Flaxenrose
You're still sick, beautiful. You need to build your strength so them feeding doesn't drain you again. You need to get a little better so they don't get sick. *licks her cheek* -Darkmist
*follows her and peaks out seeing the gathered cats* I see your dad over there with the other cats.
Foxkit

Hmm id say we head back to camp but its up to you.
Sunheart
Where yours? -Bloodkit

*nods* Let's head back. It's getting dark and I'm ready for some rest. -Frecklenose
Oh uh...*looks around not seeing his father and shrugs* i dont know.
Foxkit

*chuckles* okay lets do that then.
Sunheart
What he look like? -Bloodkit

*pads by his side, licking his cheek* -Frecklenose
Oh you had your babies sissy that's amazing! How many? What do they look like? What did you name them? -Sheepfluff

Two beautiful kits Sheep a boy and a girl named Tanglekit and Dapplekit *looks at Darkmist* but I want to care for them that's what mothers do *frowns* -Flaxenrose

*frowns seeing her sister upset and licks her cheek* You gotta take care o yourself sissy so you can be strong for your kits -Sheepfluff
*nods* Your sister is right. As soon as you're feeling better you'll be back in the nursery feeding them yourself. *licks her other cheek* Don't worry, you'll be back with them in no time. *looks up at Sheepfluff and purrs happily* They're beautiful though. Absolutely perfect. -Darkmist
He is orange and white and big!
Foxkit

*purrs making there way to camp*
Sunheart
*looks around* Hmmm don't know. -Bloodkit

*twines their tails* I love you. -Frecklenose
Yea i dont know where he is either..maybe he is sleeping he is kinda old *chuckles*
Foxkit

I love you to little warrior. *purrs*
SUnheart
*laughs a bit* -Bloodkit

*pads into camp and her face drops as she looks around* -Frecklenose

*pads into the warriors den and flops down in his nest* -Scorchgaze
*looks up from his nest* Tired you old tom?
Tigerfang

*looks around and spots Thorntails body and his eyes goes wide* What happened...
Sunheart

*shuffles his paws* whats so funny?
Foxkit
Oh okay *still sounded a bit upset* -Flaxenrose

Eat up her herbs Flaxen they'll get you to your kits faster -Merryberry

I'll go to the nursery and go check on them sissy say hi to Hushpool *with another lick on Flaxens cheek she pads out and over to the nursery* -Sheepfluff
Call him old, but he's young enough to be your dad. -Bloodkit

*pads over to them* A badger attacked Blackpelt and Thorntail while they were on patrol. -Wrenflight

Tired is an understatement. But I'm just as old as you, you know. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles her* -Darkmist

*Keeps her tail wrapped around the kits* -Hushpool
Backkk!
*Perches himself on High Rock, and lays down, gaze settled on his Clanmates* ~ Falconstar

*Tugs on his ear* ~ Mistybreeze
*after paying her respects she'd noticed that most of the others had gone to get some rest before the burial in the morning**gets to her paws and looks around for Berryfrost* -Sweetbriar

*purrs and licks her muzzle* You've really got me wrapped around your paw, you know that? *licks down her chest and nuzzles her stomach* -Redshadow
*Pads up behind her* "Looking for me?" ~ Berryfrost

*Bites her lip as she watches him* "As much as I would love for this to progress," *begins* "We should probably wait. It'll be dawn soon, and then Falconstar will call the Clan back together..." ~ Mistybreeze
How'd you guess. *smiles slightly* -Sweetbriar

Are you sure I can't do a little? *licks along her neck* -Redshadow
*pads over to Thorntails body and settles down besides his mentor*
Sunheart

*watches everything from the elders den*
Streamripple

Well he is old he is the same age as Scorchgaze i think!
Foxkit
"I guess I'm just good like that," *teases* ~ Berryfrost

*Sighs, long and soft* "Trust me Red, I'd love for you to do a lot." ~ Mistybreeze
*keeps his head beside Thorntail's​* -Blackpelt

Scorch? -Bloodkit

It would seem that way. *sits down beside her* So I've asked my father to give me extra training. -Sweetbriar

Come on. *licks her neck teasingly* I can definitely get you off before dawn. -Redshadow
"Oh?" *perks her ears* "How'd that go?" ~ Berryfrost

*Bites her lip and whimpers* "No. If I let you start that, then I'll never want you to quit." ~ Mistybreeze
yea Scorchgaze he is the deputy of the clan!
Foxkit
*pads into the nursery* I heard Flaxens kitten are here mind if I look at them Hushpool? *smiles at her old friend* -Sheepfluff
Ohhhh. *looks up at Sheepfluff as she enters* -Bloodkit

Of course. *moves her tail* Congratulations on being an aunt. They're absolutely precious. -Hushpool

He said that he's too busy to really take on any extra training. But I saw him speaking with Falconstar afterwards so maybe he was trying to get some work off his paws. -Sweetbriar

All right. *licks her cheek softly* Next time though, there's no stopping me. -Redshadow
*Eyes brighten* "You think he's going to make Falconstar train you? That would certainy speed things up, wouldn't it?" ~ Berryfrost

*Smirks slightly, and tries to ignore the way her body was uncomfortably warm, or the ache between her legs* "Promise?" *asks lightly, although it comes out breathy and hot* ~ Mistybreeze
I wish. That'd be like a dream come true. I doubt Falconstar would ever agree to it though. -Sweetbriar

Absolutely. *nips her neck teasingly* -Redshadow