Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6601-6650 of 31229

hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
Haha Tala, I believe it was just a few pages ago that Berryfrost actually admitted to Sweetbriar that she has a crush on him? It's totally possible xD

*Rolls her eyes playfully as she stands up* "I'll try my hardest, although I make no promises." *Pauses* "Have you spoken to Thorntail yet? He was just as worried about you as I was." ~ Ivyfrost

*Notices Yellowblaze and Merrycloud, and her expression brightens as she trots towards them* "You're back!" ~ Berryfrost

*His expression remains hard* "If I can trust the two of you to actuallly hunt, then fine. I'll partner off with Sweetbriar." *Didn't sound pleased with the arrangement* ~ Falconstar

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* We're here to hunt so that's what we'll do! *flicks Sunheart's ear with her tail* Come on, mouse-brain. *mutters and heads off toward the east* -Frecklenose

*pads to Falconstar's side* You know, we're only hunting. You don't have to act like being paired with me is such a pain. -Sweetbriar
*Flashes her an annoyed glance* "Do you understand that this is exactly what I wanted to avoid?" *demands, referring to Sunheart's comment* ~ Falconstar
I'm not particularly fond of the comments either considering that I'm the butt of the joke, not you. I'm the delusional young warrior chasing after the leader. *sniffs around for a scent* -Sweetbriar
Yeah, that's about right. "And I'm the leader who, apparently, "gets along great" with you," *retorts* ~ Falconstar

Busy?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
I'd have to sneak them out of camp it might be difficult just so you know... -Silverbird
Nope. Give a couple minutes and I'll get on

Would it hurt you to get along with me? It's not like I'm doing anything wrong by trying to get close to you. I'm not hurting you by trying to be your friend, so it makes it a little difficult for me to feel bad when cats like Sunheart make jokes like that. *flicks her ear* -Sweetbriar

I understand. I just...I want to be in their lives somehow. *sighs* But neither of us will leave. So this has to be our compromise. -Treetail
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*follows after her quickly* that was dumb of me *mutters*
Sunheart

*shakes his head* She is having his kits...*says quietly*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* least you wont be so lonely now!
Skyheart
"And I'm not doing anything wrong by not trying to get close to you," *retorts* "If a cat would like to not be close, or even be friends, shouldn't you owe them that simple right and obey their wishes?" ~ Falconstar

I admit, I thought Skyheart was going to tease the heck out of Blackpelt xD
I tell them who their real father is...if its appropriate I'll even name one after its heritage elsewhere if that will please you -Silverbird
And if a cat wants a chance to get to know you and to have a friendly environment with you, shouldn't you at least afford them that chance? I understand that you aren't thrilled about my crush, but that doesn't mean you have to treat me like a tick. *stalks off into a bush, following the scent of a shrew* -Sweetbriar

You think? *laughs a bit* I thought he was going to rip your fur off. -Frecklenose

*eyes widen* Kits?! They're not...-Featherwing

True. -Blackpelt
*nods* I'd appreciate that. -Treetail
*Watches her leave and rolls his eyes, thoroughly irritated* *Contuines scenting the air, until he finally pinpoints a mouse. Gets into the posistion and starts stalking towards it* ~ Falconstar

Well I'll send Hazelstreak or maybe even my sister Greysquirrel to talk to you then its going to be a very difficult conversation to have back home... *sighs* -Silverbird
I'm sorry Silverbird, but I really think this is what will work for the kits. -Treetail

*pounces on the shrew, quickly burying it and stalking off to find something else* -Sweetbriar
The kits? It works for you *narrows her eyes* I'm compromising because you won't leave and come care for them yourself like a real father when my Clan needs strong warriors. If you won't go to MoonClan you'll see them when I say you can see them because they're are in my belly not yours *with that she stands and returns back to her side of the stream and looks at him again* I won't keep them from you but remember they will be MoonClan cats that's where their allegiance will lie -Silverbird
*Pounces and kills the mouse, then burries it* *Looks around until his gaze lands on a blackbird perched on a tree branch* *Licks his lips and starts clawing his way up the tree, gaze unweavering* ~ Falconstar

I've decided that Falconstar's favorite prey are birds, just for irony's sake xD
*glares after her slightly* Fine Silverbird. *starts heading back to camp* StarClan what have I gotten myself into. -Treetail

*follows his scent and sits at the bottom of the tree, waiting* -Sweetbriar
*Finally reaches the branch, eyes narrowed. Begins stalking toward it, careful to make sure the branch doesn't shake beneath his weight and startle the bird* *His muscles flexed visabbly underneath his black pelt, as he moved skillfully across the branch* ~ Falonstar
*curls her tail over her paws and watches him patiently, eyeing intently* -Sweetbriar
*peers through the grasses hearing most of the conversation* I knew she'd be trouble *says loud enough for Treetail to hear* -Applethorn
Dang Applethorn, she's stalking him xD

*Comes within a fox-length of the bird before pausing, then leaps and lands right on top of it, biting it's neck and killing it* *Picks up his catch and starts back down the tree* ~ Falconstar
She's been onto him since the very beginning lol
Nice catch, Falconstar. *tries her best to keep thoughts influenced by Berryfrost's words out of her mind* -Sweetbriar

*whips around* A-Applethorn what are you doing here? -Treetail
"Thanks," *replies around the bird* *Sets it down by his mouse, then looks at her empty paws and blinks* "You did catch something, didn't you?" ~ Falconstar
Hunting originally then I thought I smelled MoonClan guess I was right *says stepping out of the shadows* You're in quite a bad situation aren't you Treetail? Don't worry I won't tattle on you I've grown up since then -Applethorn
*nods* I caught a shrew and a robin, but I buried them because I found a group of mouse burrows. I thought we'd catch more if we worked together on it. -Sweetbriar

Well...thank you. I'd like to keep this information between as few cats as possible. *sighs and rubs his face with his paws* I just don't know what to do...-Treetail
She quite angry at you for not going to her Clan I'd be surprised if she even let you see your kits at all *sits her golden fur shining in the sunlight* -Applethorn
*Keeps his expression nuturel, even though he hated that she'd waited on him* "Sure. Let me bury these first." *Digs up the ground before laying his catches down* ~ Falconstar
*nods and watches him still* -Sweetbriar

They're my kits just as much as they are her's! If she kept them from me...I don't know what I'd do. I want to be there for them so they know they have a father that loves them, but it's not fair for her to expect me to be the one to leave my clan. StormClan is a million times safer! The kits would have the best home here. -Treetail
There wouldn't be much you can do you can't just charge into their camp...you seem to really want to be a father... -Applethorn
I'm nervous as could be, but she's pregnant, so I need to step up. I couldn't just stand back and do nothing knowing that I have kits. They aren't even here yet, but I already love them. -Treetail
*Looks up, a bit unnerved that she was still watching him so intently* "So... lead the way." ~ Falconstar
*smiles and nods* Follow me! *gets to her paws and heads off toward the burrows**lowers her body into a crouch as they approach the small little clearing littered with small holes**her hips bunched and she somewhat tucked her paws under her wide fluffy chest* -Sweetbriar
Are you guys going to be offically mates now that you have kits together? -Applethorn
*shakes his head* I can't leave StormClan and she won't leave MoonClan. And after today...after today and the way she was so cold about it...she's not the same as I thought she was. -Treetail
*Scans the area, mildily impressed* "Nice find," *remarks* ~ Falconstar
*nods slightly* If you put your ear to the ground and listen closely you can hear them moving in the tunnels. *whispers* I figured if one of us starts digging into some of the holes it could push others out and then the other can start catching. -Sweetbriar
Relationships outside the Clan are just too hard to maintain you deserve someone in your own clan to stay with you -Applethorn
*Nods* "Think you're quick enough to catch them?" ~ Falconstar
*huffs* For now I think I'll definitely focus on making sure I'm a loyal warrior to the clan and preparing to be a good father. *wipes his eyes quickly* I feel like I've really let Smokepaw down. -Treetail

Most definitely. If I've got one thing, its speed. *looks at him, keeping her eyes focused on his face* I'll wait here until they start to come out. -Sweetbriar
*Nods, and starts padding softly to one of the closer holes. Suddenly starts digging, kicking up dirt and grass* ~ Falconstar
*watches his body move until she spots the first mouse making its way out of a hole behind him**dashes out of the bushes and plucks it off the ground, killing it swiftly before dropping it to the side and pouncing for another mouse that had scurried its way from the burrow* -Sweetbriar
*Moves on to another hole and starts diggin again* ~ Falconstar
*continues to pounce on the mice that attempt to escape the burrows**dashes back and forth between holes, getting plenty of dirt in her fur when trying to stretch her body out so she wouldn't miss a single mouse* -Sweetbriar
hace más de un año TalaLeisu2 said…
I totes support Falconstar and Sweetbriar though lol

*fur prickles* He has? I haven't seen him... -Holiday

*snoozing in the warriors den as per usual* -Burntheart

*watches him from her nest* -Chillsnow
Thank you Tala haha Sweet has a lot of work to put in though so it might be a little while before we start seeing any progress XD
Ohhhhh yeahhh xD

*Nods and gestures to the den* "Should still be in there. He sleeps in as long as Blackpelt allows him too." ~ Ivyfrost

Also, Berry was talking to Yellow, Tala :)
*Finally stops digging, and watches as Sweetbriar contuines to scamper around* ~ Falconstar
*stops only when there was no more movement, the last mouse having been caught* There. *huffs and shakes the dirt from her white and brown pelt**looks around the the eight mouse bodies on the ground* -Sweetbriar