Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5451-5500 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
I've realized how fun it is to challenge you from time to time. *purrs and nuzzles his head against his mate's shoulder* -Featherwing

*wraps her paws around his neck and holds on tight while pummeling his sides with her hind paws* -Frecklepaw

A stream. *laughs* Being out in the forest is relaxing for me. -Treepaw
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•huffs and lays on top of her holding her underneath him with his bigger size• can't do much now •purrs"
Sunheart

•purrs• I mean it was in to be honest
Crowtail

Oh I get it makes sense.
Flintoaw
*licks his cheek* I want to do my best to please you, love. -Featherwing

Yea I kind of put myself in a crappy position. *huffs* -Frecklepaw

*stretches* So what have you and your siblings been up to? -Treepaw
*purrs not getting up* well now you suffer for it!
Sunheart

*nods* i know you do and you do it well.
Crowtail

*shrugs* Well Sweetpaw said she went on a date Falconstar but i dont know what to say about that
Flintpaw
hace más de un año TalaLeisu2 said…
So my cat decided that 10 fingers really is too many and tried to remove one for me. What a kind thing of her to do, near cut my finger off. Now I can't move it and I'm in excruciating pain. Awesome.
As do you. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing

I have to be stuck under you listening to you talk about yourself forever. Why has StarClan foresaken me?! *purrs* -Frecklepaw

*Eyes widen in surprise* She asked him on a date or they went on a date?! -Treepaw
Now I'm thankful my cat is declawed and she doesn't bite O.O
Declawing cats is cruel. Imagine getting your fingers chopped at the first knuckle v_v But I didn't come here to shove my opinion down your throat!

Duchess's problem isn't that she has claws it's that she was never trained not to use them. You CAN train cats, contrary to popular belief, but my brother just lets them run wild, so they pee and crap on everything, bite and claw everyone, and jump on the table to eat the food off your plate. They're wild animals. MY cat Chloe is an outdoor cat, but you notice she doesn't bite or claw and when she comes in she doesn't eat your food. Like we put a plate of fresh cooked salmon on the table right in front of her, and clearly she was interested cause her pupils dilated and her entire body swiveled to face the food. But I said a stern "No" and she held back. Because she knew she'd get in trouble if she did. Blake's cats don't do that. They just do whatever they want with no consequence. It's horrible.
Well I've had my cat since I was 8 and I didn't really have a say when she was declawed so unfortunate there, but that's just crazy. My cat is a lazy indoor cat, but she doesn't run wild. She's well behaved. She's rude, but still well behaved haha.
Somewhere along the way, she learned what is an is not acceptable. It's not that hard. If the cat tries to eat off your plate, do you let her? No. At some point she tried to eat off someone's plate and got shut down. Taught her not to do it. Blake just lets them and then they think they can eat off of everyone's plates. v_v

and I didn't mean to attack you with my opinion! lol I have strong feelings about it, obviously
Nah I got you haha. Unsurprisingly I'm sure most of us have formed even more and even stronger opinions on things in the time since we started rping here and in the time of the breaks we all took XD
They forsake you but love me •purrs• lets see I think I'll start with my great sense of humor!
Sunheart

•grins pixking up a vole•
Crowtail

I don't know all the details but I think she asked him..
Flintpaw
Will you be sharing that, handsome? -Featherwing

Oh gosh, we'll be here all day. *purrs and nudges his chin with her muzzle* -Frecklepaw

Wow. That certainly took some guts. I mean the clan leader of all cats? Not the sister I would have pegged to be that bold. *chuckles* -Treepaw
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
No sir you're the expert *says lowering her gaze respectfully* thank you for the advice -Applepaw

This place is so beautiful Yellowblaze *smiles looking around still* -Merrypaw
*nips the scruff of her neck* oh please just a suns *grins*
Sunheart

*stops and thinks* hmm i dont know....this is a pretty big and juicy vole.
Crowtail

Well i think of her more as sneaky *purrs* But I'm sure nothing will come out of it heck if something does ill let you pull my tail off!
Flintpaw
*rolls his eyes in amusement* You can have it. -Featherwing

*purrs* Might as well relax since this will take a while. *laughs* -Frecklepaw

I don't know what I'd do with two tails. *laughs* But sneaky? How so? -Treepaw
Hey i was only joking of course you can have some!
Crowtail

*cuffs her playfully* okay first off I'm great with jokes I'm funny and i love it when i laugh! *chuckles*
Sunheart

It sweetpaw she may look all soft and cuddly but she is a real sneaky one i tell you!
Flintpaw
*nudges him and purrs* Thank you. -Featherwing

Yea I guess you aren't that bad. *cuffs him back* -Frecklepaw

Well I'll take your word for it. She is your sister so you know her best. -Treepaw
Just don't take the good parts okay!? •settles down•
Crowtail

•wraps his paws around her so she couldn't move her legs• hey now enough of that! Remember you are supposed to be trapped!
Sunheart

•nods• how is you sister doing?
Flintpaw
*lays beside him and grabs a shrew* just eat it. *purrs* You deserve a full meal after all that. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing

Fine fine fine. *purrs and lays her head back against the grass* Lay it on me. Talk about how wonderful you are. *laughs* -Frecklepaw

Good. She's been spending a lot of time with your brother. *nudges him* -Treepaw
*snorts* Dont remind me! *purrs and takes a bite*
Crowtail

Okay well Im one of the best fighters in the clan I'm a great friend and....and I'm a handsome tom! *purrs and sticks his tongue out at her*
Sunheart

Wrenpaw? ha i knew it!
Flintpaw
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*Waits, then pounces, managing to catch two mice beanth her paws. Kills them swiftly* ~ Ivyfrost

*Flicks his tail* "I didn't think so. Now, bury that squirrel and see if you can't scent anything else." ~ Falconstar

*Lowers herself into a crouch and stalks towards the bird* ~ Shiverpaw
*yawns awake and gets up making sure not to wake up Hushpool and leaves the nursery*
Skyheart
*purrs looking at it* That will feed half the Clan! -Holiday

*looks down at her with the air of being shrouded in ancient wisdom* Are you ready to receive your medicine cat name? -Yellowblaze

So do you really want her to be named Merryberry? Cause I will if that's what you really want lol I had a different name in mind if you don't want that one for real.
Oh I absolutely will. *purrs and eats* -Featherwing

*watches his apprentice closely* -Blackpelt

Is that all? Wow I definitely thought you would have said more. *sticks out her tongue back* -Frecklepaw

Yea I think everyone saw it coming from 100 fox lengths away. Including my sister. *chuckles* -Treepaw
I do like that name I'd want that for her

*nods and goes to burying it* -Applepaw

*nods* I am Yellowblaze -Merrypaw
hace más de un año forgetful said…
*playfully bats at a leaf to entertain herself* -Honeykit

*lays on a the ground enjoying whatever sun she can* Roseleaf
*watches his kits happily and gets up and walks out of the nuresry*
Tigerfang

*pads over to Hushpools nest and looks at it curiously*
Foxkit

*licks her nose and gets off her* Please I'm not that full of myself!
Sunheart

*Flicks his tail happily enjoying the vole*
Crowtail

*laughs* well i mean i guess but i didn't think he would go through with it.
Flintpaw
*sleeps soundly* -Hushpool

I can't believe our kits will be warriors soon...-Featherwing

Ehh you sure about that? *purrs and sits up* -Frecklepaw

Yea I get what you mean. Slow and steady wins the race I suppose. -Treepaw
Blue, naming cats is the best part! Quit trying to name all your cats xD

*Rolls her eyes, amused* "Oh, definitely. All two of them." ~ Ivyfrost

*Pauses, then pounces. Lands on the bird and delievrs a killing bite* ~ Shiverpaw

*Blinks* "Three whole days? Great StarClan." ~ Thorntail

"Now, can you scent anything else?" ~ Falconstar
*nods* Yes I'm sure of it! Otherwise no one would want to talk to me *purrs and gets to his paws*
Sunheart

*nods with a sigh* yea...they grew up so fast..
Crowtail

*nods* So since we are on the topic have you got someone in your eyes?
Flintpaw
It was a long trip with little kittens! What do you expect? *nudges him playfully* -Burntheart

*purrs warmly* That was a great catch. -Holiday

*nods solemnly* StarClan, I ask you look upon this apprentice before you, for she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and I commend her to you as one in her turn. *turns to her* Merrypaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to serve all in your Clan equally, to help all inside our borders, both in times of greatness and sickness, and to interpret the signs of our ancestors, even at the cost of your life? -Yellowblaze

So Chloe (my cat) has decided she's an indoor cat now lol
*Cringes* "Ugh, you had to bring back kits?" *Shakes his head* "No wonder you're exhauseted." ~ Thorntail

"i had a great mentor." *replies brightly* ~ Ivyfrost

Well done, Shiverpaw. *pads to her side and scents the air again* -Blackpelt

*nods slightly sadly then smiles* I'm so proud of them though. -Featherwing

Probably true. *gets up and nudges him* Lucky for you we all like you anyway. -Frecklepaw

*shakes his head even though his mind was filled with thoughts of Silverbird* Nope. What about you? -Treepaw
*nods* Me too..i just wish they all could have made it. *sighs and takes another bite*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes and cuffs her* Sarcasm?
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Same..guess I'm destined to be alone forever.
Flintpaw
I know..I do too. *leans against him* -Featherwing

A little bit. *purrs and cuffs him back before starting off* -Frecklepaw

Hey now don't say that! You just gotta look a bit. Talk to some she-cats. Make friends. -Treepaw
•rolls his eyes• could say the same to you.
Flintpaw

but least two of them made it •licks his lips•
Crowtail

See we didn't even have to mate to have a good time •purrs following her•
Sunheart
Yeah. It was great. *grimaces* Anyway, how was your time while I was away? I bet you missed me like crazy *teases* -Burntheart

*pads forward to sniff a cockroach* -Chillpaw

What's her name? Have I met her? *teases* -Holiday
And they're turning into fine warriors. -Featherwing

You were the one who put the option out there in the first place. *laughs* -Frecklepaw

I talk to your sisters. They're all very pretty. *nudges him playfully* -Treepaw
*nods* yea they are defiantly fine warriors to be made. *purrs finishing his vole*
Crowtail

I did not well this time atleast! *bats her flank*
Sunheart

*grumbles* well you dont have another sister for me and there arent many options for me *scoffs* And are you implying you have a crush on my sister?
Flintpaw
I can't wait for their ceremony. I hope it comes soon. -Featherwing

Yea this time! *laughs and dodges his paw* -Frecklepaw

No I'm just saying they're pretty. *But no one is as beautiful as Silverbird **shakes the thought from his head before laughing* I could see you with an older she-cat. Not old old, but you know what I mean. -Treepaw
I do *nods to Yellowblaze* -Merrypaw

Thrush near the meadow *flicks her tail east* -Applepaw
*smacks his paw to his face* Ew!
Flintpaw

*keeps padding along and watches her in amusement* But this was fun though.
Sunheart

*purrs* Yea agreed makes you feel old though doesnt it?
Crowtail
Like I said, I'm still beautifully young. *purrs then snorts slightly* To be honest I felt a little old from the moment I started taking on my apprentice as my mate. -Featherwing

Yea it was. Who would have thought an annoying apprentice and a big headed warrior could get along so well. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

Don't say ew! *laughs* There are plenty of beautiful she-cats who aren't that much older than us. Well, not too much. -Treepaw
*chuckles* Honey I'm sorry to tell you this but you are a tom..so it would be handsome.
Crowtail

*nods in agreement* Who would have thought!
Sunheart

E-W *purrs* But really there arent many options for me.
Flintpaw
oh my God, Chillpaw xD

*Puffs her chest out, the bird hanging from her jaws* ~ Shiverpaw

"Oh, absolutely. My life has been so boring ever since you left." *Genuinely smiles just a bit* "All sarcasum aside, I really did miss you." ~ Burntheart

"Oh, probably not. She can't stand to stay still for very long; always disappearing on her own quests and missions." *picks up one of the mice* ~ Ivyfrost
I figured since everyone seems to have such a ball teasing me with words like pretty and beautiful that I'd beat them to it. *flicks Crowtail's nose with his tail* I remember when you used to do it too. You've always been a pawful. *purrs* -Featherwing

Now bury that and let's see what else we can get. *smiles and nudges her* I won't let you beat me though, Shiverpaw. -Blackpelt

*pads into camp* Next time you want to do this again don't hesitate to invite me. *smiles* -Frecklepaw

What about Shiverpaw? Or Chillpaw? -Treepaw
That was only to tease you •purrs and nuzzles him• but I always thought you were handsome
Crowtail

okay •pads in after her• just make sure you are being good then
Sunheart

•thinks and shrugs• I don't know..
Fljntpaw
*presses close to him* And I always thought the same of you. *purrs* Although I was a little thrown off when my apprentice started flirting with me. *Laughs* -Featherwing

I should be saying that to you! *laughs a bit* -Frecklepaw

I think you need to talk to more cats than just me and your siblings. *chuckles* -Treepaw
*nods in agreement* yea true...but you know me shy as a butterfly...plus those two are kinda scary..
Flintpaw

*grins* what dont like the moves i put on when i was younger?
Crowtail

I'm always good!
Sunheart