Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5351-5400 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
Well no its just! *shivers at the nip* well you are on me! *squirms and rolls so she gets off*
Sunheart

*starts to get pushed back and trips*
Crowtail
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes him down on his back and holds his shoulders* -Featherwing

*let's go and sits up in the water* Well at least I'm not the only one wet to the bone. *purrs* -Frecklepaw
*squirms but doesnt have the energy to push him off and relaxes giving up* you win..
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes and pushes her under water again* sneaky paw! going to take forever to get all dry and warm again!
Sunheart
*smirks and licks his cheek* Looks like I have. You're strong, love, but being older I've had more time to hone my skills. -Featherwing

*shoves his paw away and pops back up* You started this! -Frecklepaw
*huffs and nips his neck* you just got lucky is all!
Crowtail

Nuh uh! *starts to make his way out of the water* Well okay maybe i started this but you pulled me in okay!?
Sunheart
Hardly. Now, *rolls him over* on your stomach. *tugs on his ear* -Featherwing

You shoved me in twice! *splashes him then follows him out, climbing onto the bank and shaking out her fur* -Frecklepaw
*grumbles and gets onto his stomach* I went easy on you. *flicks his tail* And to think i had this great plan once i won!
Crowtail

*shakes out his pelt and watches her and chuckles* Just like last time..*lays down and rolls onto his back*
Sunheart
Oh really? What did you have planned? *bites his scruff lightly* -Featherwing

*lays beside him and rests her head against his chest* What's like last time? -Frecklepaw
Oh never mind *purrs and licks the top of her head* So i wanna know what would you do for me as my mate?
Sunheart

*shivers from the bite* W-well you dont get to know now! You won!
Crowtail
Awww but that doesn't mean you can't have fun too. Besides, we've been short on alone time lately so I figured today could be a mate then switch type of day. *licks his ear slow and teasing* I'm on top first. *bites onto his scruff again and thrusts into him* -Featherwing

What would I do for you? Well obviously I'd give you all the love I have. I'd have your back in every situation, but that doesn't mean I'll always agree with you. I'd spend time with you, but still give you your time with family, friends and to yourself. I'd let you have me for as long and as much as you'd like. I'd give you all the care and devotion that a wonderful cat like you deserves. *flicks his nose with her whiskers* But don't think I wouldn't expect the same in return. *purrs* -Frecklepaw
*claws the ground in surprise not expecting him to go in with out warning* R-really!?
Crowtail

You would really do all that for me? *purrs and looks down at her*
Sunheart
Mmhmm. *tugs him back into him, pushing deep* That is, if you have the energy. *goes hard and fast while licking and tugging on his ears* -Featherwing

Well yes. I like you, Sunheart. I like you a lot. I can't say that it's love yet, but that takes time. I do know that I would be lucky to have you as my mate and it would make me very happy. -Frecklepaw
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
*silently slips through the branches her green eyes targeting her prey as she stalks closer through the leaves* -Applepaw

How long til we reach the Canyon you think? *looks to yellowblaze* --Merrypaw

Well I guess you do get to choose Tala but I just thought Merryberry was cute cause it rhymed and I like the suffix berry
*pads over to Flaxenrose and licks her head* How are you feeling? -Darkmist

*nudges Rainpaw lightly* So how long have you known about my little crush? -Wrenpaw
Maybe even as far back when we were kits *purrs* you were so shy -Rainpaw

Good excited *smiles* -Flaxenrose
Me too. *purrs and nuzzles her, winding around her* What are some names you like, my love? -Darkmist

I'm that easy to read huh? *purrs slightly* -Wrenpaw
hace más de un año TalaLeisu2 said…
This is what I get for going to work LOL well then Ivy and Holiday can be team hunting this prey!

*shrugs* We'll get there in good time. *passes through the edge of GoldenClan territory and around* I found a quicker way than the path Yarrowleaf always took me. -Yellowblaze

*narrows eyes waiting for Ivyfrost's signal* -Holiday

*snaps awake with a snort* Whosa whatsa? -Burntheart
last edited hace más de un año
Which way? *says curiously* -Merrypaw

I still like Dapplekit and you like Sparrowkit if it's a girl and Tanglekit if it's a boy right? -Flaxenrose
Absolutely. *grooms her fur* Are you hoping for a big litter? -Darkmist
No small one hopefully 2-3 *smiles* I dont think I could manage a big one like my sister did -Faxenrose
Well I'm going to be there for you always. *nuzzles her* -Darkmist
Hopefully we wont be too outnumbered *laughs a bit* -Flaxenrose
Well if they're anything like their mother they'll be perfect angels. -Darkmist
I certainly hope *smiles* -Flaxenrose
*purrs and licks her cheek* I'm so happy. -Darkmist
well I guess I need to gstart giving you more of a chance then •nudges her• it's also hard not to when you have your pelt sticking to your skin •grins•
Sunheart.

•lets out a moan• That's I-if I have energy! •leans his head back•
Crowtail
hace más de un año TalaLeisu2 said…
We're walking it. *stops at the edge of a long deep canyon* -Yellowblaze
I would go easy on you, but I enjoy hearing you moan. *pushes all the way into him and thrusts hard* -Featherwing

That's part of my charm. *grins and licks his cheek* -Frecklepaw
•claws the ground• y-you just wait next time I'm on t-top! •cuts himself off when he pushes in•
Crowtail

•moves so he was over her• well you better watch it then you might attract unneeded attention.
Sunheart
Mmm I look forward to it. *rolls him over on his back and pushes in again* -Featherwing

Unneeded you say, but not necessarily unwanted. *licks his chin* -Frecklepaw
I'm going t-to destroy you! •lets out a whimper of pleasure• why is such a little thing like oh so aggressive!
Crowtail

Oh are you saying you have more then one tom you are interested in? •brushes against her• Becuase if you do I might have to do something about that.
Sunheart
Because I love hearing you moan. -Featherwing

No I was talking about your attention. *purrs* -Frecklepaw
*wraps his paws around him tightly trying to push him in further* D-did you learn this from Skyheart or s-somthing!?
Crowtail

Ah i see then *pulls away teasingly* well i think we should head back to camp!
Sunheart
Maybe a little. *bites his neck gently* And from you. -Featherwing

*frowns* Why? -Frecklepaw
Woah... *says looking down at the canyon* -Merrypaw
what do you mean why? •stretches and starts to groom his pelt•
Sunheart

•grins• well that's g-good! Least I taught you something!
Crowtail
*licks his ears teasingly* Mmhmm. You're a good teacher. *thrusts him harder* -Featherwing

*sits up, leaning her chest against his and nuzzling her head under his chin* I thought we were going to hang out for a bit longer. -Frecklepaw
*stops grooming self and takes in her nuzzles* Oh uh i mean we can if you want.
Sunheart

**pricks his claws into his back from the thrust* I-i mean you are better you were my mentor remember!?
Crowtail
I do. You were such a frisky little apprentice. *groans and grips his hips, pulling him closer* -Featherwing

*smiles and nods* Can we take a walk to the stream? -Frecklepaw
*nods and gets up* sure why not. You just have to lead the way
Sunheart

*burries his head in his chest*
Crowtail
*goes deeper and thrusts more roughly, getting close to finishing* -Featherwing

*nods happily and starts off* -Frecklepaw
*lays his head back on the ground* Just end me!
Crowtail

*follows after her* happy that you got what you wanted i see
Sunheart
Mmm are you feeling close? *tugs his ear* -Featherwing

Despite how cocky you are I like spending time with you. *purrs* -Frecklepaw
*nods pawing at his chest*
Crwotail

*chuckles* Cocky! im not that cocky come on!
Sunheart
*licks his muzzle and moves in him faster, reaching his paw down and rubbing between his legs* -Featherwing

Maybe a little. *purrs* That and a little pervy. But I don't mind that so much. *flicks his nose with her tail* -Frecklepaw
Pervy how dare you! *nips her tail*
Sunheart

*bites onto his shoulder finishing*
Crowtail
*moans a bit as he finishes along with him* Well...I'm certainly glad I won. *purrs* -Featherwing

I mean, you are the one that pushed me in the water so you could see my body. *stops walking and moves back against him* Not like I mind. -Frecklepaw
*huffs exhausted and rolls back onto his stomach* lucky....*mutters*
Crowtail

*walks nose first into her rear* hey come on!!
Sunehart
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*Waits, and then lashes her tail, giving the signal* ~ Ivyfrost (Holiday)

*Smirks at him* "Hey sleepyhead. Now what kind of friend decides to take a nap before saying hello?" ~ Thorntail (Burntheart)

*Follows Blackpelt* ~ Shiverpaw (Blackpelt)

*Narrows his eyes, studying her movements* ~ Falconstar (Applepaw)

*Laughs softly* "Well, at least your self-assured. Wonder what it feels like to be so confident." ~ Berryfrost (Sweetpaw)
*licks his head and lays beside him* You can go next. -Featherwing

What do you smell, Shiverpaw? -Blackpelt

*rolls her eyes* Watch where you're walking. *pads over to the stream* I wanna try fishing. -Frecklepaw

You should be more confident, Berryfrost. You're nice, a strong warrior, intelligent, you're fun and you're so pretty! Plus you're a good friend. -Sweetpaw