tu Know You're A Trekkie When:
1. Everytime tu get tea, no matter the flavor, tu say out loud, "Computer. Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."
2. tu become addicted to Earl Grey tea.
3. tu watch 5 hours o más of estrella Trek every day...
4. tu think paying $50 for a DS9 season is a good deal.
5. Hell. You'll settle for $70 as a good deal.
6. tu start buying muñecas of your favorito! charaters off E-bay.
7. tu get a strong, strong desire to start calling your cat 'Spot'
8. tu believe that Odo and Kira are the cutest couple in estrella Trek history.
9. tu know the song, "Life forms" and sing it. Catchy tune, that.
10. tu check the mail religiously, everyday, for your estrella Trek e-bay items.
11. tu buy a pin that looks like the communication badge, and place it on your favorito! hoodie o jacket...in the proper location on the left side.
12. ...you actually pretend its useable, and tap it in public, and talk out loud to your 'Captain'
13. tu collect estrella trek iconos for lj and other community sites.
14. Your pictures file is full of misceláneo imágenes of your favourite characters.
15. Your little brother(or sister) is influenced into being a Trekkie.
16. tu tell your mom tu are cultured...because tu watch estrella Trek and learn about various Alien cultures.
17. watching the science channel becomes another hobby.
18. A new interest/fascination in outter el espacio occurs.
19. You don't watch DS9 only because of the characters, but because of the philosophical and pyschological themes that arise
20. tu take out your elf ears, put them on, and tell your family you're a Vulcan.
21. tu get a strong desire to diseño Futuristic clothing.
22. tu begin to find older, balding men kind of attractive, but ONLY if they resemble Picard. Because he's sexy.
23. tu tell your friends which crew member reminds tu of them.
24. Jokes about physics are suddenly hilarious.
25. tu refuse to answer the phone while watching estrella Trek...because it would be an interruption.
26. tu wonder if contact with aliens is possible, and gaze up at the sky sending out mental notes asking, 'Is anyone out there?'
27. tu believe Odo brings a whole new sexiness to gambling.