SS501 Ss501 Fav Song..

3kimheopark posted on Apr 04, 2010 at 05:29AM
Tell me about your favorite song from ss501..
I like all of their song..
but if I must choose..I like love like this, because i'm stupid, and you are my heaven 'cause I almost hear it everyday..

Well, share yours..

SS501 16 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año NinYello97 said…
kiss
Hmmmmm,
Confession, B'cz I'm stupid, Ur Man, Find.....
And ALL!!!!
<3 them very much
especially Q oppa!
hace más de un año yslove said…
Find, UR Man, Young Saengie's Is it Love?
hace más de un año PirateNinja3815 said…
big smile
Love Ya, Love Like This, Bye Bye, Because I'm Stupid, Crazy 4 U and all the rest of their songs :)
hace más de un año Gue-Chan said…
Wings Of The World, I Erase Tears, I Won't Be a Coward, Nameless Memory, Love Ya, Love Like This, The One, Never Again, Love That Cannot Be Erased...
And ALL!!!.... I LOve Ss501
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año soranamae said…
love ya..and Again..like their tempo mostly...but other songs also good to hear..
hace más de un año ah85 said…
FIND
hace más de un año maxygirlforever said…
big smile
Well my fav songs are Love Ya ;) and Love like This...But I <3 I'm your man and Because I'm Stupid too ;) xD

>Emma> =DDD
hace más de un año oviariij said…
heart
only one day, love like this, crazy 4U, UR MAN remix, wings of the world, deja vu, never again, again, find, wasteland, let me be the one, forever, love ya... AAHH!! so many, because I like all SS501 songs!
hace más de un año star2828 said…
heart
Sooooooo hard to pick, but i would say, you are my heaven, deja vu, a song calling for you, love ya and the rest of their songs.
hace más de un año FiveinLife said…
I like Hey-G from Baby, Erase Tears and Nameless Memory from Sangie, Only Me and If You Can't from Jun Min oppa, Fighter, Hoshizora, and Wings of the World.^^
hace más de un año Kimkimstar said…
heart
I luv all their songs but like Love Ya, Love Like This, Snow Prince, and You are my heaven...
hace más de un año saphirah501 said…
heart
i love all SS501 song but my most favourites r;- love ya & because i'm stupid!!!
hace más de un año basia501 said…
sunny
I love Snow Prince, Warning, Deja Vu, Find, Because I'm Stupid, Ur Man, Love Like This, We Can Fly, Wuss Up, Fighter, Unlock, Love Ya, A Song Calling For You...
hace más de un año sillyhappy said…
mmm i have a lot but i really really love Crazy 4 U, A Song Calling For You, Because I'm Stupid, Never Let You Go and Love Like This
hace más de un año greenpeasss said…
I love Deja Vu, Love Ya, Love Like This, A Song Calling For You, Green Peas, Because I'm Stupid, Coward, Snow Prince, Hey G, I Am ♥
hace más de un año HeiligSein said…
Well...I have a 30 fav songs and every day the top of that favs is different. One day I can say "ouch,I definitely love "UR man" the most!" but the next day It's "Find" my fav... and while watching the concerts they gave I love ALL theirs songs the most. <3