Sonic fan Characters Mobius academy (high school rp)

dargox posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 07:38AM
Hey guy it's dargox, so yeah I deside to make a new high school rp a bit more diffent than the rest.

[prologe: dear partends or guardians, your child has been accepted to the high learnings of mobius academy, a wonderful landscape far way from detractions but close enough to a good size town for him/her to relax on weekends as well as state of the dorm room which he/she has the ablity to chose roommates or not. so please fill out the sign up sheet on the next page and send it back for your child to come and learn at mobius academy. Thank you, from the dean of mobius academy.]

name:
Powers:
Skills:
Personality:
Gardes from the last school:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Fur&hair color:
Altire:
roommates?:
Bio:
Other info:

Enrolled students so far:
Sleak (me dargox)
Simy (simythehedgehog)
Grace (gracethefox)
Rynk (takthefox)
Destinee (terrathecat)
Snowy (blossom1111)
Moonlight/luna (lunaAcores94)
Alice (lunaAcores94)
Sanctum (terrathecat)
Steel (terrathecat)
Melissa (lunaAcores94)
Blood (hikari_hiwatari)
Meoko (smartone123)
Kitty (smartone123)
Gyro (gyrothehedgehog)
Trixie (sarathedog)
Spark (sparkxsonic)
Flare (terrathecat)
last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 05:51AM

Sonic fan Characters 3177 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3177

hace más de un año dargox said…
angry
Sleak: *apper in front of dexter and kicks in the face while takes pendant back* "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PENDANT!! OR I'LL COME TO HELL AND KILL TWICE!!" *a dark aura starts to form around him*
hace más de un año hikari_hiwatari said…
Dexter: ARG *flies back and lands on his feet then he punchs the ground making an earthquake appear and then runs off in a blur*
Shadow: *follows Dexter and then appears infront of him and kicks him in the face making him fly backwards and towards Sleak*
(Blood is kinda dead right now so i can only talk out of rp and look at page 41 i just answered your question)
last edited hace más de un año
(omg *face desk* i just answered in page 41 just go one page back)
Sleak: *hits dexter with his..* "LIGHTING JOLT" *he shock dexter with super hot lighting and looks back at the other shadow (kittycat) saying* "sorry miss but I have my hands full right now! can we talk later!?"
hace más de un año 123KittyCat said…
Shadow:OK sure
(is there gonna b a funeral for Blood)
Shadow: *runs at Dexter and then punchs him in the face breaking his Jaw* this is for my DAUGHTER BITCH RAGGGGGHHHHH *punchs him in the stomach and makes him fly towards Sleak again*
Dexter: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blood: *her black fur slowly started to turn grey meaning her soul is fading away more fast then ever*
(no cause right now her soul is still there but she its slowly fading away the more time Sleak and Shadow take the more her soul will fade away into the heavens then Blood will die forever)
(only if we can't get the pendent that sleak is wearing back in time but they sleak have to kill dexter first for it to work)
Shadow: OMG Blood, isn't there ANYTHING we gan do for her??????? * rushes over to Blood*
Shadow: we have to get that pendant back! I DO NOT wanna see someone die on my first day, night whatever
(yup and now back to the rp and Sleak has the pendant and Blood gave it to him to use against Dexter)
Shadow: SLEAK USE THE PENDANT AND SAY 'CHAOS LIGHTNING SPEAR' NOW
Sleak: "...AND THIS IS FOR YOUR END OF YOUR LIFE!! KRRRAAAAAWWWW *dose a strong right hook into his chin sending him flying into the ocean* "hu?...ok!..CHAOS LIGHTING SPEAR!!!" *hold the pendant to the sky*
Dexter: *lands in the ocean and then gets shocked by the lightning and then he just sunk down the ocean as his body was fried and his neckbone was cracked as he died*

[the pendant then started glowing brightly meaning it wants to revive Blood but then it turns red]
Shadow: *looks at the pendant and his eyes widen* SHIIIIT!!! Sleak we haft to get back to Blood soon her soul is fading fast *runs off to the academy*
Shadow:*follows to academy*
Shadow:Wait for me, I can help
Shadow: you dont even know how to work that pendant i do since i gave it to my daughter Blood come on Sleak quick *runs faster*
rainy
Sleak: *fellow fast behidden shadow the hedgehog with his own speed* "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, FUCK, SHIT" *pass shadow up abit* "DAMIT, I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A NORMALE DAY!!!"
{starts to rain}
Sleak: "FUCK, NOW IT'S RAINING!!!"
Shadow: fine but i'm coming with you guys anyways
Shadow: *just keeps running and see's the Academy up ahead* i see the academy quick Sleak lead the way i'll follow you behind
Sleak: *runs faster while holding the pendent in his cut up hand which a drop of blood/rain dips down on to it* "DAMIT...I'M AT MY MAX, SHADOW DON'T YOU HAVE CHAOS CONTROL?" D:
Shadow: yes *pants* but i dont have a....oh wait! *gets out a blue Chaos emmerald* CHAOS CONTROL *they both transport to Blood*
surprise
Sleak: "OOOOW" 0.0!!! *lands right on top of blood's body with his pendent hand groping her left breast the closet to her heart*

(oh no...shadow is not going to like that site!! LOL XP)
(lolz XD)
[the pendant glows and then it goes around Blood's neck turning back to normal]
Blood: *slowly starts getting her fur color back then the blood disappears but lays there for a minute not breathing and eyes still closed*
Shadow: *puts his hands together in a pray for Blood to live* please don't go now...
meh
Shadow: *pant* *pant* *pant*, thanx for teleporting and leaving me, jerks, and no I did not run the whole way here, y'know cause I figured u guys didn't really, care.
Shadow: can you blame us that my daughter was almost at risk
Shadow: no not really, but you 2 totally could have teleported me with you, but I forgive you, cuz i am a nice person. *examines nails*
Sleak: *still laying on blood..completly tire, he start to hear her heart, then rolls over* "shadow!..you can stop praying now..she alive!!"
Shadow: *smirks and rolls eyes then looks at Blood* why isn't she waking up?
Blood: *takes a big breath while sitting up quickly then pants*
Shadow: BLOOD *hugs her tight* oh I'm do glad
Sleak: *see blood pop up* "hey blood glad to see your back and...um...shadow I have to ask you, why do I hear blood's voice in my head?" *he pass out*
Blood: Sleak? He must've been worn out
Shadow: yeah he should be fine let's get him to his dorm *helps blood and they take him to Sleaks dorm and puts Sleak on his bed* there we go
Blood: geez it must've been some battle
Shadow: trust me it was by the way Blood I have something to tell you...
Blood: ok what is it!?
Shadow: well.....
*1 hour after Shadow explaining*
Blood: WHAT ME AND SLEAK ARE NOW IN A BOND???
Shadow: yes but it's not just a normal bonds you both have a Blood bond which mean you two are suppose to stay together for your whole lives
Blood: O_O *faints*
*in sleak's/blood's mind*

Sleak: *walk around in a plane white space* <what the hell?...WHERE AM I!?>
(in the mind)
Blood: *falling* AHHHHHHHHHH *lands on Sleak* owwy
surprise
Sleak: *fall down with blood* 0.0! "WHAT THE BLOOD, what are you doing here? Where ever here is?"
Blood: I don't know I just fainted because Dad told me we're in a bond now and well your gonna be shock at this but....now we're suppose to be inlove
laugh
Sleak: *burst out laughing* "HAHAHAHA, sorry....but inlove?, and I thought sonic was the funny one."
Blood: *sighs and then grabs Sleaks hand and shows the love heart on the back of his hand then show her own hand showing the same thing* see that means we are bond
Sleak: O_O!! *faints but stay in the mindscape*
Blood: Sleak? Sleak come on man it feels creepy here being by myself... SLEAK WAKE UP BEFORE I POUR A BUCKET OF WATER ON YOU! *a bucket of water appears above Sleak's face and it pours out water all over Sleak's face* hahahahahahahaha
Sleak: *jumps up* "aaaahhh..why did you that for?"
{1 hour later}

Sleak: "ok, so lets me sum this up, the pendent that I save you with bond our souls as lovers!!"
hace más de un año LunaAcores94 said…
Moonlight:...*Igrones them*
Alice: Oh how romantic! ^-^
Melissa: Thats lovely and sweet
Moonlight: U'll think they'll wake up?! T_T
Melissa: let them be luna
Alice: Should we take them back to there doorms?
Moonlight: I fuckig guess so
Blood: yup not only that we have a blood bond too cause my DNA has been mix up with your DNA and your Blood has been mixed up with my blood
Sleak: *deeply sighs* "ok then since there's no way around it....I guess i'll just have to live with, plus I have to tell you there two other girls who like me and well.." *scratch his head* "...one of them is sleeping right now in my bed as we speak, so....yeah...i'm going need your help to lets her down easy"
Blood: blame my stupid brain that I even thought of giving you the thing I wish I had a wall right now *a wall appears* oh awesome *walks over to it and then bangs my head on the wall* ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow *bangs my head on the wall the last time and it's really hard and my head bleeds* FUCK THAT HURTS!
Sleak: "hey don't blame your self you were dieing at the time...so don't give your self brain damage, but you should blame the person who made the dam thing, any ways I wish we can GET OUT OF HERE!!" *a huge double door appers out of nowhere*
Blood: YAAAY LETS GET OUT OF HERE *runs to the door but runs into it* OWWWWW
Sleak: *run up to the door but it don't move* "crap! I don't want to say it but I think we have to go out while holding each other hands"
Blood: might as well *holds Sleak's Hands*
Sleak: *he push on the doors and it opens to a split vortex* "ok befor we go, can we agree that even though our souls are bond dosen't mean we are, so we can date any one want, deal?"
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
(what's happened?)
(well a bad guy try to kill blood which she almost die but was save by sleak, useing her magic pedant and now their souls are bond other forever and are about,to wake up again and it's still morring of day 2)
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
(ah)

Walks down a street and in cornered by a bunch of guys-Blake

Start bagging on him about stealing their girl-gang

Tries to calm them down-Blake

Punches him-gang 1

Falls and kicks him-Blake

They fight till the gang limps away-gang

Is Pretty beaten up sits there for abit-blake