Sonic bebés Baby Sonic Re:1

babyshadow posted on Oct 04, 2010 at 07:42PM
it was a normal day for sonic.eggman was trying to take over the city with 1 of his robots.when sonic came rushing in 2 stop him.sonic:eggman!stop this right now!innocent ppl are gettign hurt because of u!eggman:you cant make an omelet without breaking afew eggs first!sonic came rushing up 2 the robot.he climbed on 2 where eggman was.eggman backed away fearing that sonic might hurt him.eggman:look sonic im sry for wat i ahve done 2dya ill just go home and...*pulls out a ray*hang ur head over my fireplace!he zaps sonic.then escaped.later sonics friends finally arrived.when amy heard crying nearby.amy:some1 is crying!she looks at the ground.there on it is a baby sonic.amy:oh my!she picks sonic up.sonic:*cries*amy rubbed his head and put him in the x tornado.then sonics friends soon flew away.later they came back 2 chris house.then landed and started 2 go inside.amy was still carrying baby sonic.who was still crying a bit.sonic was placed into a tub.sonic thought this was a bath.*u probaly know that sonic is afraid of water*he squirmed.tails pressed a button.then the tub started scanning sonic.sonic started 2 cry again,becuse he was frightened.soon the scans were over and sonic was placed on a table.amy rubbes his head.then put a diaper on sonic and gave him a pacifier.sonic started sucking away.amy walked over 2 tails 2 see wat the results were.tails explained wat he thinked happened.tails:i think that ray that zapped sonic turned him into a baby.amy:that ezplains alot.she sighs.tails:it will only take a month 2 fix him.until then,err...u ahve taken parenting lessons,right?amy:of course!why wouldnt i?tails:the only 1 that can watch sonic is u amy.u have 2 take care of him.cuse there aint no1 else 2.in the mean time,chcuk and i will try 2 find a cure for him as fast as we can.he said.to be continued....

Sonic bebés No respuestas