pokeman101 posted on Apr 06, 2010 at 09:50PM
y r u ppl all so sick huh? just tell me y

sonadow 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año pokeman101 said…
u r all sickos
hace más de un año shadjinx said…
mischievous
i'm guessin' alex is that they're assholes.....u know what i mean? *giggles and strokes ur cheek*
hace más de un año silvamy said…
tongue
can you do this somewhere else but not in my presence ??? oh and thanks but i know for a long time that im an asshole you dont have to tell me...
hace más de un año 123YuukiAngel said…
meh
u ppl realise how u annoy meh!?
hace más de un año Tokyo_The_Cat said…
angelic
...Okay...You know...you don't HAVE to post that....and no we're not all sickos, we just like some yaoi okay? The X-rated photos, are somewhat disturbing, depends what your opinion is. And if you go around posting like that, someone's gonna report ya'. I'm not, cause i'm not a bitch, unlike you. But if you have a prob with it, why do you look at it? Why do you even bother coming to the club and harrasing us? We don't go over to your clubs and say how bad that shit is(and it is) So, why to us? Is it because we're not like you? Is it because you can't accept society today? Why then? If you can't gve me a straight answer, i will report yo0u if you do this again. I am not afrid to rebel agaisnt you if you keep harrassing us, that of which we do not deserve. Will you finally comply?
hace más de un año Tokyo_The_Cat said…
OOOO KITTY CAT JUST TOLD UR ASS!!!
hace más de un año obadorf said…
blush
?!?