skins skins Quote Contest (Round 2)

teo_rockeritza posted on Jun 30, 2010 at 11:33AM
So, I thought of making a quote contest, cause everybody has it.

This is how it works. I name a character/couple/episode and you post a quote. Only one quote per person is allowed.

You'll have 5 days to submit your quotes.

The winning person will get props.

Here we go:
Round 1:Chris Miles Vote link

Round 2:Tony Stonem
last edited on Jul 05, 2010 at 02:29PM

skins 16 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año mdigs73 said…
heart
"I was perfectly happy with killing myself but then you asked me to try. And for the first time in my life it felt like someone actually gave a shit and that that person was worth trying for"
<3
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Brucas4OTH said…
'Fuck it'
hace más de un año SasuCook said…
“This was a dream that is now a reality. There are so many things that the lights help out with.”
hace más de un año katie_07 said…
''It's like a fucking episode of the OC in here.''
hace más de un año Irreversible said…
"Now thats an ending!"
hace más de un año underthestarsx said…
"Then you'll move in with some musical bloke called Terry who blows the trombone, and you'll move in with him and talk about your blowing techniques and then you'll blow him and, and I fucking love you."
hace más de un año KatiiCullen94 said…
heart
^^ underthestarsxx. i love thatone!!

"Ssshhh it's a secret. No one knows. And don't tell Jal cause if you tell Jal she won't move in with me anymore. "
hace más de un año iLoveChair said…
"He was a pitty boss and a pastard, and he could pucking shove his poof polo up his papseye...stupid prick!"
hace más de un año iLoveChair said…
Three things, Sid. 1: Get rid of the hat, it makes you look retarded. 2: I always loved you the best, Sid. 3... I can't think of a three.
hace más de un año katie_07 said…
Um, I dont know. I like your hair? No? Your tops nice? I love you? [pause] Any of those?

Ive changed mine like three times cos he's got so many good quotes.
hace más de un año mdigs73 said…
"I'm from Mars, you're from Venus. I do things, you worry about them. I sleep with girls, you persuade them to attempt suicide."

there are so many good Tony quotes
hace más de un año all_the_glitter said…
"No. I literally want to be Elvis. Yeah, you know, sing rock and roll, become The King, die on a toilet. I think it's romantic."

There's a reason he's my favorite character ever.
hace más de un año underthestarsx said…
"Are you bunching your fists at me Sid? If you wan't to hit me go right ahead." -- "Ow! I said a punch not a bitch slap!"

@ilovechair I love that oneeee.
hace más de un año SasuCook said…
"Change, it's a wonderful thing. You know how subatomic particles don't obey physical laws? They act according to chance, chaos, coincidence. They run into each other in the middle of the universe somewhere and BANG! Energy. Well, the same as that. That's the great thing about the universe - unpredictable. That's why it's so much fun."
hace más de un año KatiiCullen94 said…
heart
Time? I've been home, showered, done my chi, had a wank, subtly undermined my dad, put new cloths on and here I am, with my English course work
hace más de un año teo_rockeritza said…
So, it looks like I won't have my computer for some time, so the contest will be on hold. You can still post quotes, but the pick will be up when I get my computer back.