Serena and Nate Reasons why EVERYONE should make an altar and adore Derena:

barkenfan posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 12:03PM
Reasons why EVERYONE should make an altar and adore Derena:
1.- Because Dan is the lead male (super hiper mega LOL!!! In the books: Nate. In the show: Chuck. In your imagination: Dan)
2.- Because Dan doesn´t judge her (for God´s sake he´s more judgemental than a law and order SUV jury!!!)
3.-Because Dan didn´t kiss Georgina (Wait!!! He did and he was with Serena, or am I mistaken her for another blond and named Van der Woodsen?)
4.- Because Dan never slept with Miss Carr (unless I was watching another show, yes he fucked her!!)
5.- Because Dan is a saint and Nate a man-whore (yeah Mr. trio is holy)
6.- Because Dan didn´t love anyone before Serena (mmm he loved Vanessa first sweet hearts were you even paying attention at the first masquerade ball? )
7.- Because Dan was Serena´s first love (LOL!!!! Does Blake´s interview “Serena´s been secretly in love with her best friend´s boyfriend” ring a bell???)
8.- Because it was in a parallel universe, in which Dan told Rufus the way Serena dresses made him feel uncomfortable (in case you have amnesia, re watch 3x16 for me please)
9.- Because Dan didn´t care Serena left him for his own MARRIED COUSIN (wait a sec… ooh right that was NATE!!)
10.- Because they are meant to be and even in real life they are dating (aawww I forgot they aren´t anymore sorry!!!)
To be continued…
Hey a super Serenate fan here, Just because we are not at this forum doesn´t mean we don´t exist you idiots and we sooooo can make a HUGE HUGE list to, grow up people!!! We try to respect you but if you cannot do the same…
hahaha I found this on tvfanatic but the creator never continue it, apparently she/he mistaken Serenate forum for a derena forum for all the bad response this got and left, what do you say if we borrow and continue this list???

Serena and Nate 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año TheLiineGirl said…
honestly no, i think it's kinda rude and we i don't care about DS, i care about NS.. DSerne can say what they want to say and so can we.. but what ever, i just don't go to this forum ;)
hace más de un año Dudix said…
It would be great but rude.:)
We're not rude. :-<:))
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año dairfanatic said…
laugh
Lmfao!!!!!!!! that was soooo funny!! Dan and Serena don´t work together!! their fans need to start facing that fact. OMG I can´t stop laughing!!!! haha
hace más de un año serenateaddict said…
Haha! It's rude but I love it!!!! And btw, continue it, coz I'm loving it :)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año foreverserenate said…
monkey
lmfao i love that :p
hace más de un año smckinlay2 said…
haha i love it
hace más de un año Tasha1993 said…
smile
i love it:D
hace más de un año Lover9001 said…
Serenate fans are so childish!
hace más de un año Derena_Brucas said…
childish ppl really your so rude!!!!!
hace más de un año serenate502 said…
That was rude....BUT since derenas started (YES I have seen it!) soooooo Funny!
hace más de un año Kackahaluzova said…
mischievous
Saint Dan ? Come on. Did you see 2x01 when he dated two girls or 3x09 when he had a treesome ?
hace más de un año fluffiness said…
cake
Obviously Dan isn't a saint. Neither is Chuck.
Nate definitely is though <33
hace más de un año chopilichi said…
HAHAHAHA! And Derena fans still don't get why they shouldn't be together