Serena and Nate Spoiler: Is Jenny Humphrey a Gossip Girl Homewrecker?

XxSereNatexX posted on Dec 15, 2009 at 03:02AM
Maurice in Pittsburgh: What the what? I just read Josh Schwartz's quote that Jenny and Chuck have something coming up on Gossip Girl. Please tell me Little J is not coming between Blair and Chuck. I'll die!

Your life is spared. An inside source tells me that Jenny and Chuck don't really have any big storylines together this season, so I'm assuming Josh meant Jenny will have a big storyline and Chuck will have a big storyline, but they are not the same storyline. Chuck's story involves the possible surprise return of his believed-to-be-dead mother (and Jack Bass), and Jenny's involves another couple she comes between...guesses?

Wanda Two Saints: Kristin, are you really not going to tell us who Jenny will be interfering with? That's low, even for you!

Only because I like old friends with bad glasses, I will reveal that Jenny is going to "get in between Nate and Serena," according to my rock-solid Gossip Girl source. We likey? We hatey? I'm thinking more of the latter...

link

Serena and Nate 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año XxSereNatexX said…
crying
this have to be a joke!!
hace más de un año Teasel said…
WTF?! Noooo! Jenny is going DOWN >:[
hace más de un año Teasel said…
NOOOO! I HATE JENNY!
hace más de un año lailalove said…
angry
me toooooooooooooooo
hace más de un año anelesalyak said…
angry
Stupidass Jenny Humphrey.
hace más de un año vanillizy said…
mischievous
the more i read this, the more it drives me nuts.

I don't hate Jenny but since this is going to happen, jenny HAS to go DOWN! Lets pray S will turn on her Queen S bitch mode. Fight for N and bitch slap J!!
hace más de un año headstrongshiho said…
i've never really liked Jenny.
if she dares to go near serenate, she's going DOWN!!!

i'm a bit worried about dan/serena as well.