selena gomez Cσntєst-Rσund 10 (Response) tu pick the winner

selgomez4evr posted on Oct 13, 2013 at 03:56PM
Okay so in my contest, the question was What do you like about Sel? And I need you guys help to decide the winner of the response portion. Just post the # of the responce you like best. Thanks!!

Response 1: I love abt sel that she's beautiful,wonderful,amazing....i love some of her songs...she has a gr8 attitude .she loves her fans...she knows very much abt fashion...i love her sense of humour.....

Response 2: She is not being too hung up on herself, and she makes better choices than most celebrities. I love her appearance and music as well, butI look up to her mostly because she is making good choices.

Response 3: There are so many .. its so hard to choose! I luv everything about her.. her hair,her smile,her eyes,her PERFECTION! her voice, her acting, her dressing sense, her purity, her choice! her family, her friends,her nature,her attitude !
She's absolutely gorgeous n ther isn't a single thing i dnt luv abt her

Response 4: She's one of the very few disney girls who didn't go off the deep end. She's an amazing role model, gorgeous, and one of the most down to earth celebrities!!!! she said herself that she is human, she is not perfect!!! she can make mistakes but she always moves on! she doesn't want to show off, but be the right example!Yeah, her singing isn't the best. I mean her voice isn't totally breathtaking. But her music is catchy and her voice is soft u know, and that's why i love her. Her songs are amazing with unique lyrics and motivating as well (WHO SAYS). She is devoted to her family and the people she loves. She always does her best so as not to disapoint us, her Selenators! She isn't faking, she doesn't give in drugs or sth and that's why i respect her, as well. <333 I really believe in her, in her determination, her passion 4 singing, her beautiful personality. <333 For all these reasons she is so special to me.

Response 5: I Love SellY <3
> She is a beautiful girl ... not only outside but inside.
> She loves her friends,family and Selenators :D
> She is down to earth.
> Always dressed up perfectly.
> She is talented actress and I love her songs too...Coz they are inspiring, fun, motivational ...
> She is Kind ... __ her involvement with UNICEF
!!! Youngest UNICEF ambassador in history !!!
> If she has made it as her goal/aim She will try her best to fulfill it ....That means she is ambitious,determined .... and hardworking ! She is AMAZING <3 *( ^.^ )*
Agree wd : :)

Response 6: I love how incredibly kind and Amazing she is to everyone and how she genuinely loves her fans <33 Also she is such an inspiration to everyone and is so Beautiful in every way

last edited on Oct 13, 2013 at 04:09PM

selena gomez 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año edwardrobertcul said…
heart
#4!!! loooooove it^_^
selgomez4evr commented…
Thanks for choosing a response :) hace más de un año
edwardrobertcul commented…
u r welcome hun!!<33 hace más de un año
hace más de un año thess123greece said…
crying
what are we gonna do honey??
nobody is interested enough!! :"(
selgomez4evr commented…
I think I'll ask everyone who participated in that round which response they liked best hace más de un año
thess123greece commented…
but they will vote 4 themselves, won't they ? aw, how is it going with that contest meet Selena?? u get más votes?? ,33 hace más de un año
selgomez4evr commented…
I'll say not to vote for themselves and if they do, they'll get disqualified. Pretty good, thank tu so much for voting. hace más de un año
hace más de un año thess123greece said…
heart
Response 5
<3
hace más de un año famenats said…
big smile
Response 6 ~~~ <3
hace más de un año Nicky23 said…
heart
Response 4 <33
hace más de un año Hyori143 said…
Response 4 :>
hace más de un año xoxoshy said…
4 :P :)
hace más de un año MissAngelPaws said…
Response 4 ♥
hace más de un año selgomez4evr said…
smile
Closed! Thanks for choosing responses guys!
 Closed! Thanks for choosing responses guys!
thess123greece commented…
xoxo nice pic!! hace más de un año
selgomez4evr commented…
Thanks hace más de un año
hace más de un año cool1234girl said…
smile
response 4 :)