S♥NEISM G.G Vίяτύαℓ тσωη -interviews-

sOneVIp08 posted on Jul 17, 2012 at 12:33PM
interviews with G.G Vίяτύαℓ тσωη citizens

S♥NEISM 26 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año sOneVIp08 said…
big smile
hihi this is my 1st interview with the citizens of gg virtual town my first guests are fashionistas
hi guys so i'm gonna ask you some qs and you have 2 answer it then i'll make an article about this years fashion so who wants 2 start ??????
ok so it's autumn and this season's color is brown
1.whats your opinion on the perfect autumn outfit ?
2.in your opinion who has the best autumn style among the citizens here ?
3.whats the best thing 2 were with a cute brown jacket this autumn ?
4.so in autumn ppl spend most of there time walking or haining out with friends whats your suggestions 4 the best going out outfit this fall ??
so every body write your answers
hace más de un año ahouy said…
heart
1. For me since in my country doesn't have autumn season so im not experince about this at all in my opinion a strict pants n long shirt suit with autmn :)
2. There are only 3 Fashionsta included me :) n I love all Fashionsta's fashion when i saw there fahion style i think to myself ahh i wanna buy it soon :D
3. 2 things that i think suit with brown jacket hmm Sunglasses N Boots
4. Strict pant long shirt with jacket or coat sunglasses n boots

Thz Luna for a great question for this autumn..... :)
hace más de un año fanylove09 said…
heart
Fashionista that answer this interview will be awarded 10 EXP!!
@ahouy thx but for the second q i want you to pic the best pic from what the others fashinistas posted in the shop ok
hace más de un año sweet_yuri said…
1/1st i want to say that best colors in autumn are brown and orange so the best outfit must have orange and brown 4 me best outfit is brown jacket Orange scarf brown scheme orange sunglasses orange cloves and jeans pants i think this outfit will be stylish and comfortable
2/ from my designs that i made 4 them i like the most tae . sica(ahouy) and GD and kyu(kips)
3/ i think like i said before but if u need simple style will be brown jacket with gray scarf
4/ gray Short skirt gray scarf and brown bot and brown blouse and this for girls and 4 boys Grey trousers Orange Jacket
the end
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año KippyGirl said…
1. It depends very much on the situation- sometimes it can be really hot outside (i'm talking about the early autumn) and sometimes can rain! When outside is hot don't forget your sunglasses! It makes you look cool and it also fits brown clothes! When it's raining your orange/brown umbrella will make you look unique!
2. The other Fashionistas have a great collection! I think they chose the right clothes for me!
3. Light brown boots and a cute gray scarf
4. Black skinny jeans, brown jacket, light brown boots and some orange bracelets
now fashionistas what if u were invited to a romantic dinner with your GF\BF whats the perfect outfit 4 this night this season 4 the boys and guls ?
post pics if u can
heart
about the pics must be idols or can be any models plz say any models
it can be any model if you want 2
thanks
ok 4 boys the guy must be stylish with his GF SO IT must be elegant jacket that show his charm but some guys like leather clothes that make him sexy
here pic 4 elegant clothes
 thanks ok 4 boys the guy must be stylish with his GF SO IT must be elegant chaqueta that mostrar his cha
here leather
 here leather
2. I really love this dress
It is belong to Bom
 2. I really amor this dress It is belong to Bom
n this too
it is belong to Kyuhyun
 n this too it is belong to Kyuhyun
for me im fine with everything he wear :)
for my opinion : jean t-shirt with jacket n sneakers that's really fine for me :D
 for me im fine with everything he wear :) for my opinion : jean t-shirt with chaqueta n sneakers that
5. For girls:
 5. For girls:
For boys:
 For boys:
I like this
(Yuri's)
 I like this (Yuri's)
And this (Kyu's)
 And this (Kyu's)
hace más de un año Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
1. I think it has to have colours of autumn such as orange or brown. Maybe there can also be some sweaters since Winter will be next.
2. I think everyone is great! Their styles are all so awesome. :D
3. Brown boots and black tights. :)
4. A brown and pale orange tight dress with straw heels.

Outfit for girls:
 1. I think it has to have colours of autumn such as naranja o brown. Maybe there can also be some swe
For boys:
Bom's.
 For boys: Bom's.
kyu and yul i want you 2 post for girls and if u cant post just post a comment about what girls should were and bom GD post a comment on your pics 4 the date plz
ok 4 girls must not be casual clothes but it must be elegant like dresses that show her cuteness and Femininity
here some pics
 ok 4 girls must not be casual clothes but it must be elegant like dresses that mostrar her cuteness and
this
 this
For girls, I think it should be something elegant and that's the same for boys but maybe half formal.
This
 This