Rise of the Guardians Rise of the Guardians rp

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 24, 2012 at 03:08AM
You can be someone from the movie, be a person, a new guardian, or just anyone, rp it here.
characters up for grabs:

Jack Frost: sistervaina
Santa:
Easter bunny: anubis210
Sand man:
Tooth Fairy:
Boogieman:
Cupid: Totolove

Tell me if I missed anyone, thanks.

List of other characters:

Pauline Timberwood
Amber Jones
Bailey Krats
last edited on Dec 22, 2012 at 03:16PM

Rise of the Guardians 233 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 233

hace más de un año anubis210 said…
i call Easter bunny ^^
hace más de un año Harpaw8 said…
Got it
yay lol
hmmm
Now we need more members.....
the hard part yes
maybe....we should send out invites :D
you could :P
hace más de un año sistervaina said…
I would love to be Jack!
YAY! another rper.
I guess with three we can get started)

Pauline walked through the woods on a chilly night, it was close to easter and frost covered the ground and trees. She reached a small iced pond and walked across it smiling at the reflection of the moon
When he returned to his lake, it was to find a surprise. It was a girl. Jack sat down against a tree, leaning on his staff. It was strange to see another person here. It was rare for people to venture out here alone, and when they did, it was never so late.

He wondered why she would think to venture out in the dark. He wondered why she didn't fear the ice, like some people did; the ice that could swallow you whole and hold you in its suffocating embrace. There was a reason he kept it extra thick: for moments like this. She was smiling at the Moon. He wondered if she heard anything. Jack knew he sure didn't.

She looked to be at peace. He smiled to himself and then gave his staff the gentlest of swishes. If the Moon was going to show off, so could he. A very light snow started to fall. The snowflakes were light and slow, sparkling in the moonlight as they came down.

"There. Now you have something to smile about," he said aloud. He knew the girl couldn't hear him, but it gave him satisfaction to hear the words out loud.

((Is the rp before or after the movie? c:))
*bunny came up though one of his holes close to jack, but far enough not to be noticed, he looks down at him*

well well well if it isn't jack frost

*keeping his distance, crouced down, not spotting the girl on the frozen lake
((lets make it after, and that u guys are talking quietly and stuff...yah :3))

Pauline looked up at the snow, it was beautiful. She loved the snow more then anything. She sat down on the ice and kept looking at the moon and all the beautiful snow flakes as they fell.

Another girl, a bit older, who looked a little more, how we say, mysterious maybe, watched from far in the trees, she stood their quietly. She had that, not-so-friendly vibe to her.
((headcanon is that Jack is still invisible to the people who haven't started believing in him yet!))

Jack looked up as he sensed another presence. "Bunny!" he shouted with a wave, not bothering to keep his voice down as he was sure the girl didn't hear him. Or maybe he was just used to people not hearing him...

"Where've you been Cottontail? I've been waiting for a good chance to dust some frost on some of those eggs of yours", he teased, putting his staff over his shoulders and walking towards his once rival, now friend.

As he walked towards the other Guardian, he caught something out of the corner of his eye. Turning quickly he squinted at a spot in the trees. Was there a person in there? He was sure he saw something, but he was too far away to tell. He shook it off and clapped his friend on the shoulder with a sparkling smile.
*bunny looks at jack* you hear to ruin my seasonal day again mate?

*looking out over the ice to the girl who didn't seem very friendly*

*looking back at jack*
"Relaaaaax. I won't get in your way. Well... not here anyway. Maybe I'll head to Florida. Give them a little gift," he teased. He let a breeze pick him up and twirl him over to the girl who sat, staring at the moon. He landed silently behind her and looked up with her too. Even after becoming a Guardian, ol'Manny never said anything to him.

He sighed and then glanced back to the trees where he could feel eyes...
*looks down at jack* frost....get away from her, you don't know if that other girl can see...and if anything she looks like the one who wont like..or even believe in us

*slowly walks around among the trees*
"So?" he questioned, putting his hands in his pockets, staff resting in the crook of his arm. "What's the worst that could happen?" He let a gentle breeze blow the girl's hair with a little grin, then watched Bunny survey the trees.

Whoever was in there was sure being quiet. Jack had a suspicious feeling that the girl hiding there "could" see them...
whats the worse that can happen? *looking at frost, walking to him* there are loads of things that can happen to us...
"Uh, Bunny? Did you forget? We're Guardians!" he whooped, spinning up into the air on a gust of wind. He landed on a tree bough and grinned down at his fellow Guardian. "Nothing can beat us! Ha!" He laughed to himself again, looking out over the trees towards the town.
frost...stop fooling around, i don't want the risk of being seen out hear! *looking up at the girl looking down*
Pauline turned and noticed bunny. "Kangaroo!" she fell over onto the ice. A very small, very unoticable crack appeared in the ice.

The other girl just snorted at that remark noticing bunny too.
(sorry for the late reply, just got back from school)
last edited hace más de un año
He smirked at the girl's clumsiness and then almost doubled over with laughter at her remark.
"See! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought so!" Getting a better look at the stranger in the trees, he flew himself to a branch behind her and then crouched, looking down. Quietly, he blew into his hand and then opened it, releasing a small shower of bright, blue snowflakes on the shadowy girl's head.
The girl looked up at him. Her frown ever so slowly into a smile.

Pauline stood up laughing a little. "I never knew Kangaroos were native here..." the crack in the ice slowly started to spread more and more...
He grinned at her and then swung himself out of the tree. So she /could/ see him.
"Hey there! Nice night. Kind of strange for you to be standing here alone though. You know that girl?" He walked towards her, tapping his staff on his shoulder and raising an eyebrow.
The girl nodded. "Her name's Pauline, sweet girl. I just saw her walk over here and I wanted to make sure she was okay, she has been acting strange lately, she wont talk to anyone, she used to be so...talkative... and even some people act like she doesnt exist..." she looked at Pauline worredly.

Pauline took another step suddenly the crack of the ice could be heard and she fell dead silent, frozen in place...
???: "...that wasnt a good sound..."

[might have to leave soon =3=]
He stood at attention, hearing the crack. "Oh no..." He knew he couldn't touch the girl, but he wasn't called Jack Frost for nothing. He called on the wind to propel him forward, landing right in front of her on the ice. As soon as his feet touched the surface, it froze over again, nice and thick.

He let out a sigh of relief. "No biggie. You're gonna be fine," he said with a wide grin. He was talking to the girl, but like most people, he didn't expect her to reply, to look at him. Only through him. He was okay with that now...
Pauline suddenly turned to Jack and smiled. "Thank you...Jack if im mot mistaken..." somehow noticing him. She was shaking from fear but besides that she was okay.
??? Sighed in releaf. "scared me..." she murmered
(g2g will reply once more if possable. If not ttyl.)
He blinked in surprise. This girl could see him? Were there really already that many people who believed in him? "Yeah. Haha, but how did you... know my name?"
((see ya c:))
Pauline shrugged. "I...dont know... As soon as i saw you the name came to me..." she said shaking.
??? Walked over to them. "really. Then whats the name of the student in the back courner of classrom 4B?"
Pauline blinked at her suprised. "willium..."
???: "wow...i dont know what to say...except for the fact that you dont look so good."
Pauline was turning slightly pale and she shook a little more.

( desided to reply once more. G2g ttyl.)
*bunny looked at jack, walking towards him* see what you can get us into? it's never a good idea to let them see us
*looking at Pauline*
and i am not...a kangaroo, im the Easter bunny
Pauline: "oh sorry, anyway thats cool...yah, its just that you look lika a kangaroo." her eyes had a sudden fiery gliw to them, it was just like, well, fire. But they died out pretty fast.
???: "what was that?"
Pauline: "w...what do you mean?"
??? Blinked rapidly...
*bunny: *stairs at her* this is why we shouldn't be hear jack...there not suppose to see that...you know if you were a true guardian
"Oh yeah? What about Sophie? Come on Bunny, I know you'd like to go visit her. Besides! What's the point of hiding out all the time!? People love us!" He laughs and twirls up into the air, leaning back as if he's in a lawn chair.

"By the way, Pauline?, you look like you might need to put your feet up by a nice warm fire. Sorry, I can't be of any help there. Hey Bunny, why don't you get this girl some hot cocoa or something?"
what!? no...unlike you i have something to do, i have a job witch i do through out the whole year, getting ready for Easter
"Hey, I have to work hard too. You know how many climates require snow?" He flips his staff lazily with a little grin.
you got the easiest job of us all mate...now quit falling around...i have eggs to finish* continues painting*
/
(how come ya don't sign in)
Pauline just smiles. "I will be fine..." She heads into the woods toward home.

???, still looking worried, walks in the other direction. "She must and will never know..." She sighs and walks on. "What she really is..."
((ah, I usually just pop in for a bit and then leave, so I never think to.))

He flew back down onto the ice and gave the mysterious girl a quizzical grin. "Easy. Psh. Can you believe him? Anyway, who're you supposed to be?"
hace más de un año smileyAqua said…
(( Hi...can I join? I'd like to be my own character. If I can, I guess I'll tell you about her.

Name: Amber Jones
E/C: Brown
H/C: Brown
Skin color: Slightly tanned
Guardian of: April fools

Looks: Long, slightly wavy brown hair; brown eyes and slightly tanned skin
Personality: Amber's a fun loving, daring person. She loves to play pranks on people, and IS NOT A CLOWN. :3

Is it okay if I use the rp type of orientation? Like,: * Walks across icy river, looking for something fun to do*

Oh, and that's a pic of her. SHE IS NOT ME. She's just designed after me. ))
 (( Hi...can I join? I'd like to be my own character. If I can, I guess I'll tell tu about her.
(ok)

*walks far off, hiding the freshly painted eggs* i have millions of these to make in just 3 days....usually im close to finishing it by now
???: "my name is Sabrina. A close friend of Pauline. You see she lost her memories and my job is to keep them lost..."

Pauline went inside an sat down "im ho..." she suddenly remembered she had to family. She sighed and went upstairs.
((Hello! Well, I don't care how you type xD I tend to be very articulate, but that's just me. c:))

Jack gave the girl Sabrina an incredulous look. "Wait a sec. You're telling me, that girl has /no/ memories... and you're keeping them from her!?" He looked personally offended by this. It made sense, seeing as he had only so recently regained his own memories.

"Why would you go and do a thing like that!? You should give them back! Do you know what it's like, not even knowing who you are?" He flew around her, the wind picking up with his irritation.
* looks around as she walks through the forest, looking for something fun to do* * sighs* There's no one to prank here... * notices something furry walk by* Who's that...?
Sabrina: "If she found out she might get depressed or worse, she could kill someone with a past like hers'. I don't want her to go back to the suffering life she once lived." she crossed her arms her breath visible in the cold since she was not wearing a coat. "If she remembered anything...well...I fear she might do something reckless and get herself killed..."
* furrows brows, following the creature* * doesn't think to notice how cold she was, since she was used to it*
"Wh-wait-what? What are you talking about?? Kill someone? Suffering? Just who is she?"
He looked back in the direction the girl went off in.
* hides behind a tree, watching the large furry creature hide freshly painted eggs* ...? Is that supposed to be a bunny...? Or is is a kangaroo....? * shakes head in disbelief* Wow, being whatever I am is odd....I'm seeing things I never thought I would... I made whoever I touch laugh, or prank someone else... Is that my specialty or something?* sits down on the ground, back to tree*
last edited hace más de un año
Sabrina: "although...she might not do anything. I dont know and i really to want to..."
*bunny hears something from behind, he quickly jumps away* im not being seen by anyone else
XD Might be a bit late there, Mr.Bunny-Kangaroo sir. I can see you as clear as day.