resident evil RP resident evil RP

deathsie posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 06:58AM
ok few simple rules
1. EVERYONE FROM RESIDENT EVIL IS DEAD!
2. you don't need to do a bio
3. its in raccoon city but there is no umbrella corporation instead on one knows the name of the evil corp so its just called evil corp.
4. have fun!! (btw its been a year since the virus got out)

resident evil 35 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año deathsie said…
'David is laying on top of an empty house watching the sun set and listening to a few zombie tear a bit of rotten meat up he throw off the building.' "from tomorrow its been a year i hope next year will be better than this one" 'David says now remembering the 1st day of the virus.'
hace más de un año SammyFearest said…
*Abby sits on a roof in the distance, sniping the zombies with her C3A1 sniper rifle she brought with her from when she moved to Raccoon City. She feels the sun's rays hitting her back and warming her brown leather jacket as it goes down.*
"It's been a year, I'm actually starting to get used to this life. Too bad Connor wouldn't be joining me." Abby mutters to herself, remembering her fallen comrade, Connor who was jumped on by a horde of Lickers as she and Danielle sprinted for their lives.
hace más de un año Cy_Ry said…
Ryan just walks into the city SA80 at the ready S.S.D.D. *Cocks Rifle* Now to find survivors and kick this infection out of here
hace más de un año Ayaka said…
Everleigh sat on top of a broken humvee and scoped around. "No infected here" she whistles as she lowers her rifle and brings out a G36C assault rife "Now to look for a teammate."
As Ryan patrols the street taking a few down with his combat knife he sees a couple of humvees from when the military was still here in force
Everleigh spots a shadow lurking near the humvee she was once holding out in and approached it from behind. She sees a man with a knife out then she put the safety pin on her assault rifle on "I'm a friendly, you a survivor too?"
"You could say that" Ryan quickly switching to his SA80 and turns to where the voice came from *Gunshot* a body slumps to the floor another infected "Sorry there was no time to warn you" he lowers his assault rifle "I'm leaving before more undead show up, you're welcome to come along" His Gear looks Military but Not B.S.A.A or U.S army
last edited hace más de un año
"I see" she snickered as she lowered her rifle as well "I take it you're from a military branch but not from here. I'm the same though I'm from Britain, British SAS at your service" she said as she threw a knife to the side, foreheading an infected "When exactly did this start?"
"About one year ago. my team where here to provide your team with support" He came to attention. "Major Stead of the S.B.S, M Squadron, Black Group" He stands at ease "Please to meet a fellow brother in arm"
"Oh?" Everleigh smirked "So you guys are the ones, how nice of you guys to lend our team a hand. Pleased to see that we're here to help each other again." She looked around but stopped at an alleyway, shadows of numerous beings were lurking nearby. "Well we can probably talk about this later on, but right now two highly trained and armed soldiers are not enough to fend these things off.."
"I suggest we look for a safe house" "you lead the way to your team"
"Oh I think my team is dead" she sighed until she heard a couple of gunfire coming not far from where they were "Oops, spoke too soon. They're gonna hate me if I left them" she snickered as she led Ryan of east to where the gunfire was.
~To where the gunfire was~
"Jesus where'd the captain go?!" Lance Corporal Grey "Ace" swore as he backed up into a corner, reloading his gun.
"We got separated from her during the ambush remember?" Private Charles "FrostBite" sighed as he shot a few more.
"Shut the f*ck up you two" Lieutenant Chuck "Strike" punched them both.
~Where Everleigh was~
"That's them, they're the only ones I know who swear that much" she sighed as she reloaded her guns, approaching the area "You ready?"
"Of course I am" Ryan slung his rifle behind him and pulled out his combat knife taking out two zombies by stabbing them in the eye and throwing his knife into a thirds head. He walked over picked up the knife . He turned to Everleigh "you coming then?" He put away his combat knife on a sheath on his leg and pulled out a kukri that was attached on the left shoulder of his webbing and ran at another two zombies swinging and taking there heads off.
"Of course I'm coming, a captain can't leave his team" Everleigh smiled as she soft-scoped some zombies about 15 feet away from their position. They neared the alleyway but she hesitated as swarms of zombies just keep on coming "Frag out" Everleigh pushed Ryan back and threw a grenade, clearing a path for them.
"Everleigh?" a voice from inside the alleyway asked in irritation as she snickered "Strike you know better than to call ME by my first name."
"Let's find a safe house QUICK!" FrostBite ran out as he held Ace's collar in one hand and an empty rifle in another.
Ryan followed on he sheathed his Kukri and pulled out his SA80 scanning the area for further infected. "You work on a callsign bases all the time?" "In that case I'm Scouse" As they ran a door crashed on to Strike. Ryan unloaded a single round into the infected's head "Keep moving" he motioned for them to keep moving "Grenade" he tosses a single frag behind wiping out a line of the oncoming horde . "GO!"
"Scouse huh? Neat-o" Everleigh snickered "Captain Noon at your service. You've already met Strike, the two in front is FrostBite and Ace."
They waved as she called out their names but ran forward again, using their USPs and five-sevens to forehead these infected. "Frost's the youngest of us all though" Ace chuckled as Frost slapped the back of his head.
"Let's tease each other when we're safe alright?" he glared at his teammate.
"I agree you two" Everleigh threw a knife between their faces and hit a zombie "Don't stop moving!"
"S-sorry!" they both apologize as the five of them ran through the streets
"Over there" Ryan called "10 o'clock second building" Ryan pointed out a building that had been crudely fortified. We should head through there. A zombie lunges at Ryan he kicks the back of it's leg twists it's arm behind it and breaks it's neck, "They're thinning out we should take advantage of this, avoid shooting they are attracted to the gunshots" Ryan pulls his kukri back out slinging his rifle behind him and lops the head of another zombie closing in.
"They are attracted to anything that makes a sound" Everleigh chuckled as she held out numerous holsters of throwing knives. Ace brings out a tactical baton while Frost sticks to the USP and tactical knife. "Lead the way Scouse, you're more familiar with this place than we are and our coms are down so we can't contact overlord" Everleigh chuckled as she threw a knife past his face
"Ok" Ryan pushed ahead into the building he lead all of them inside "Quick barricade the door before there are too many after they quickly barricade the door. "We're safe for now" we need to set up a base of operations here for the time being" Ryan turns to Everleigh "Captain you and your men sort out making the barricades more secure I'm going securing the rest of the building". "Hmmm seems to be an old hotel" Ryan walks up to the desk "ah found you" He walks over to Everleigh here are master keys probably used by hotel security. "I will look for a war room to plan our missions, a barracks, and a mess facility. Hopefully we can get more survivors and it will be easier to maintain".
Everleigh nodded as she signalled Frost and Strike to go and barricade the doors or make them more secure then she signalled Ace to come with her. "Ace you're our techie, go and try to make a secure network to overlord or perhaps, our priority now is to find more survivors. Go and hack into the city's security cameras and look for any sign of the living. Come back and report to me or Scouse every hour, alright?" she explained as she went over to Strike and checked out how the barricades were doing.
"Yes captain" Ace grinned as he set up his base camp on the reception area of the hotel, hooking up all wires together as he puts up multiple screens on the tabs. After checking out on the barricades, Everleigh went to Scouse and reported "Barricades are doing good but it won't last forever, this place can't serve as a base for us. Perhaps when everything is calmed down we can move out for another place but it'll have to do for now."
"Hmm next two floors are clear of all undead is there no way to strengthen the defenses?" Ryan Paused "Go double check I'm going to the roof and see if i can spot a better location if there isn't" Ryan started heading up the stairs as Ryan's footsteps trailed in to darkness Everleigh heard a moan come from behind a closed security door and then a different but loader groan came from the same place.....
Everleigh glanced over her shoulder and inched closer to the door, approaching cautiously as she held her desert eagle at hand. "You heard him guys, go get a move on" she said on her com as her team replied "Yes captain!"
She cracked her knuckles when she opened it wide, pointing her gun at the darkness. There was no one there, nothing made a sound. It made her curious but as she was about to close the door, something grabbed it open and she shot some bullets at or near the source of the hand. "Shots fired shots fired!" Ace warned Scouse as he told Strike and FrostBite to remain in their places
"Wait don't shoot" Everleigh hears from the darkness "Please we are coming out" two Raccoon City police officers emerge from the darkness. Scouse appears behind Everleigh "well looks like we have extra support" he turns to the officers "want to help or stay in there" the officers reply "We will help but who are you"I am Major Stead S.B.S" they look at Scouse puzzled "you may call me Scouse" Ryan turns to Everleigh "you may introduce you and your team"
Everleigh sighed for a while and then straightened herself up again "Sorry about that, you shouldn't have grabbed my arm" she laughed nervously "Anyways. Named Noon, Captain Noon. The two BSAS members standing watch near the barricades are FrostBite and Strike *note Strike is the older one." She winked playfully.
"Name's Ace" Ace comes down with his loaded assault rifle in hand "That was pretty pathetic Capt" he joked around as Everleigh rolled her eyes.
"Welcome aboard" she nodded at them
"Thank you captain how can we help" Scouse interjected quickly "Captain I have found an over watch position on a balcony on the third floor room 314 if you need me I'll be in there" and with that he headed of up the stairs "Is he always like that?" the cops ask
"Not sure, I only met him now" Everleigh chuckled as she ushered them further into their temporary base.
"Hey Ace, do you have Scouse on your screens?"
"Yup, I see everything in this building plus some lanes and streets in Raccoon City" he replied as he sat on his chair again.
"Alright you two, there's food on the table near the the mattreses you can help yourselves. And get some rest, we'll be handling the night shift for now" she told them as she made her way to the table of bullets a room away from the resting area.
Scouse watched the street through his SUSAT scope. Seeing positions and ways to deal with the infection better safe houses etc. "Captain come up here you might want to see this"
Everleigh nodded as she heard him on the comms "Sure Scouse, I'm on my way." She headed to his position and looked over his shoulder "What do you see?"
"Over there a very large horde of them they are moving this way we need to set up defenses and traps to take as many out as possible and as we retreat we can cut them off from following us, we have about two hours" Scouse paused took a deep breath "Explosives" set them up in the car park, trip wires, every thing" "During the fight I will remain up here and escape down the fire exit when they breach" He hands Everliegh 7 claymores out of his bergan "here use these I'll give status reports from up here on the infected".
Everleigh took the claymore and handed them over to Ace "Go and do what he said" she instructed him and left to the backside of the structure. There was movement and she knew it but they were running fast out of supplies. She slipped out and navigated through the rooftops and got into and abandoned car, stealing water supplies and medicinal stuff that could be of good use to them
Scouse kept scoping out infected wondering if there was an easier way....my orders he thought them over and over get rid of the infected and cover the S.A.S team....he watched Everleigh looking for supplies we scoped the area instantly looking for dangers and hazards. She will do well... she is a good leader
Ace watched Scouse as he watched Everleigh from a distance. "She sure knows how to get people's attention" he chuckled as the two police officers pass by him "And what will you two be doing now?"
Meanwhile, out in the streets, Everleigh found an ammunition box on an abandoned ambulance, it's warning lights still on. 'I'm just gonna take that' she silently whispered to herself but she stopped when she heard some heavy breathing near her. She stopped and held her tactical knife up in a defensive position and stays still.
A gunshot rang through the air as Scouse shot something "Infected about 500 metres behind that building with the advertisement board on it be quick Everleigh" "Ace do you have the defenses set up yet, if not do it on the double be quick" Another shot rang out and another infected hit the deck quickly"
Ace nodded at Scouse as he and FrostBite ran on top of the roof and loaded their Barret .50 caliber sniper rifles, mounting them onto the railings as they provided Everleigh with cover. "Sorry, I got carried away" Everleigh radioed Scouse with her walkie and started running from her current position. She heard multiple footsteps come towards her as a horde of zombies close in on her. "Shizshizshiz" she cursed under her breath as she threw some C4's onto the floor and providing some gap between them and her.
hace más de un año tigerfinn said…
can i make my own character?