resident evil Resident Evil RP

InvadaMiz posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 03:57AM
That's right!Resident Evil roleplay!Use characters that YOU came up with fill this stuff out and see if you pass, choose to be infected or immune, yes you can be immune in THIS roleplay >:D

My OC Rave Demon meets you along the way on her journey, as we go on you'll learn more about her.

Name:

Main Weapons:

Infected?:

Immune?:

Bio:

Skills:

Distinguishing Marks?:

Pet(s)?:

Accessories?:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Anything Else?:

This is rated R, anything goes, especially cussing, idgaf.
last edited on Jan 30, 2012 at 04:17AM

resident evil 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año InvadaMiz said…
Name:Rave Demon (nickname)

Main Weapons:Shotgun, Handgun, and a Hunting knife

Infected:No

Immune:Yes

Skills:Evasion, quick hands, agility.

Distinguishing Marks?:Skull tatoo on her hands

Pet(s)?:Rosco and Angel (both immune dogs)

Accessories?:Three blue wrist bands and a blue barret

Eye Color:Purple(Altered because of the tests to make her immune)

Hair Color:Black

Bio:Rave Demon's real name is unknown by anyone but her.Her parents were murdered when she was very young.She was tested on by the Unbrella Corporation to be immune to the T Virus, it was very successful but it altered her eye color, originally being blue.She was one of the people who was let out of Racoon City before it was closed off.Now the world is infected by the T-Virus.She wanders the earth trying to find more immune people (you if you chose immunity)and infected but useful people (a nemicess, which is the infected choice).The U.C also worked on her dogs, which was also successful.They all were able to leave, so they stay together.She meets you along the way.Her real name is Raven Daymono.

Anything Else?:No
hace más de un año QuantumX said…
If your still up for this I'd love to join in. Send me a message and I'll send my character.
hace más de un año SammyFearest said…
tongue
Name: Riona Fallon

Main Weapons: C3A1 Sniper Rifle, Browning HP Handgun, Small Machete, Kitchen Knife

Infected?: No

Immune?: Yes

Bio: Riona had lived in Raccoon City all her life. But before the infection hit, she was one of the lucky ones that became a test subject to become immune to the infection. Her mother lives in Chicago where all of Riona's relatives live. Riona's father took care of Riona, he brought her up, gave her shelter, gave her food and before he knew it she moved out at 18. After the infection hit, Riona spent most of her time hiding up on rooftops and sniping the zombies down below. But knowing that she may not have much time left with more monsters being created by the virus, she knows she must escape from the city before it is too late for her to leave.

Skills: Good sniping aim, Fast Runner, Good at hand-to-hand combat and very skilled when it comes to dodging.

Distinguishing Marks?: Lightning strike tattoo on her hand and a music note on the other.

Pet(s)?: A Siberian Tiger called Nina as a present from her Aunty in Chicago.

Accessories?: Amethyst necklace and a emerald bracelet.

Eye Color: Ice blue.

Hair Color: Dark chocolate

Anything Else?: No.
Name: Vince Matthews

Main Weapons: M4A2 CQB Carbine (Muzzle Assist, Rail System, M203, EOTECH ACOG), Desert Eagle .50 A&E, Fiber-Weave Stainless Steel 14 inch Combat Knife.

Infected: No

Immune: No

Bio: Vince was born in Portland, Oregon. He served two years in the USMC and graduated from the University of Oregon off the G.I. Bill with a degree in Criminal Justice and Political Science. With recommendations from his squad mates, and graduating the top of his class, Vince managed to land a job at Langley. He served as a clandastine operative before being assigned to the C.I.A.'s Special Operations Group. With the infection spreading throughout the world, Vince and his team use the C.I.A.'s resources spread throughout the world to help the few survivors left.

Skills: Excellent marksman, Superb physical condition, Close Quarters Combat training, Tactical ingenuity, Fluent in Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, and Arabic, Experience as a covert agent and military training.

Distinguishing Marks: Thin scar on the top right of his lip.

Pets: None

Accessories: 16 CM Kevlar Vest, Marc Anthony Black Suit with White Undershirt and Black Tie, Black Sunglasses.

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Anything Else: Nope.
hace más de un año secretmusician said…
Name: Robin Liddell

Main Weapon: Shot Gun, Carving Knifes (blades), Scythe

Infected?: No

Immune?: No

Job: B.S.A.A :Saving survivors,or members when in need,Decrease Undead populations

Bio/Story: Robin was born and raised in Raccoon City until hell broke loose.Two months before of the disaster,she joined S.T.A.R.S with only a couple of top secret missions. Unfortunately she didn't get the break to go back to Raccoon City.Years after, S.T.A.R.S secretly sent her to discover some clues at Spencer's Estate,and also to keep some back up for Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine just in case. As she was on her mission, she can only wonder around and secretly take small action for the two agents as they find Wesker awaiting them. Robin couldn't help the two when they were in trouble with Wesker for it was too late to catch up to them.Robin felt very ashamed for the sudden news about "Jill's Death". Robin tried hard to forgive herself as she finished off several more missions and tasks,but she couldn't cope,which led to retirement. Robin wanted to start new so she joined the B.S.A.A. From there she is on her way to China about the new virus with lots of trouble coming her way.

Skills:Theft,Assassination,Short Recovery,Healing,Hysteria

Disgusting Marks?: Minor burns on her back

Pet: Black Horse

Accessories/Appearance: Carries a small animal skulls around her waist, Bandages around her wrists,Medium hair with bangs followed with a hippie headband,wears eyeliner,Wears a (Alice Madness Returns) necklace,keeps an I-pod with her at all times,also a phone,American Eagle Jean jacket,Pale red shirt,black skirt (little above the knees),Shin Black army boots

Eye Color: Dark Green

Hair Colo: Dark Brown

Hobbies: Zombie Killing, Assassination, Sketching,Prank on her fellow members in the B.S.A.A, Play Piano

Likes: Lollipops,Zombies,Cats,Sharp Objects,Horror,Laughter,Death

Dislikes: Terrorists,Small Missions,Rejection,You (maybe)

About Robin Liddell: The spirited 23 year old woman has the soul of a child! She just acts like an infant when it comes to personality. All goes seriously kick-ass when it's time to kick zombie douche bags for Robin. She can be very lethal and reckless when swarmed by zombies. She's brave and furious followed with child's play. She won't give up on injured friends or members.When by herself, she can be very much on edge with out support. Although she doesn't know she has the skills and weapons to take care of herself with ease; she just wants a partner to kick zombie ass with.
last edited hace más de un año
Seeing how no one has posted anything in the last month, I'm guessing this roleplay isn't happening? If anyone who posted a character here wants to roleplay I'm up for it. Shoot me a message and we'll figure something out.