renesmee carlie cullen Eliza Faria is going to play little Renesmee in breaking dawn part 1

ashley30224 posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 09:50PM
it looks like they have found their little nessie, link
what do you think? Is she how you pictured renesmee?
 it looks like they have found their little nessie, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3900474/ what do tu

renesmee carlie cullen 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año CKWhitney1 said…
smile
She's so precious. I pictured Renesmee somewhat similar. Except with the same color eyes as Edward and a bit paler, but that might come when she goes to play the part. I think she is perfect for the part, innocent looking yet if she had those Edward eyes she'd look vicious. I pictured her the skin color of your avatar child Ashley. I can't wait for part 1 to be out and then I won't be able to wait for part 2 :P
hace más de un año CKWhitney1 said…
I just hope they are careful about how they portray Jacob and Renesmee, but I guess they'll be fine since they basically did the same thing in Time traveler's wife.
hace más de un año purplejai79 said…
Her eyes are supposed to be brown like Bella's when she was a human. Her hair is supposed to be the color of Edwards. I think that the picture above is perfect except for the hair color...it needs to be a bit more bronzy, but she is precious!
hace más de un año marthatsal said…
smile
i like her! she is cute!
hace más de un año twilightluver4 said…
She's pretty but not at all how I saw younger renesmee to be
hace más de un año stacycullen said…
cute