misceláneo Would tu Rather(Revamped)

Peaceful_Critic posted on Dec 06, 2017 at 10:36PM
I know this is very similar to an old forum "this or that', but I want to put extra rules to make it different, and bring the topic back up. If you want to play the game, but without the rules, I added, here's the forum Hannah posted: link

The Rules:
You pick two random different nouns and vote for whatever you think is the best out of the two.

State a reason for your pick(it doesn't need to be in-depth if you don't want it to be).

Or if you don't know both, then pick an another "Would You Rather" from any of the other ones posted by any user above.

Oh, and one more rule, I don't think anyone would break it, but just in case keep it PG-13 children are on this site.

Here's a couple of topics to start off with(you only need to pick one):
SAO vs Log Horizon
Would you rather play Minecraft or Roblox
Blue vs Red
Cartoon Network vs Nick
Cake vs Cupcakes
last edited on Dec 06, 2017 at 10:39PM

misceláneo 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año uploaded900 said…
Cupcakes. They're cute and I'm not exactly that crazy about cakes.

Chocolate or Cheese

hace más de un año Peaceful_Critic said…
Dark Chocolate. They go well with a lot more things. Ever tried graham creakers on fudge? They taste heavenly. I also prefer the more uniquely bitter taste of it, it seems to fit almost any flavor like sweet, salty, mint or pretty much anything.

Cartoon art-style vs Anime art-style
last edited hace más de un año
uploaded900 commented…
I never tried it actually! I'm más of a leche chocolate fan myself hace más de un año
hace más de un año uploaded900 said…
Uh it depends. If we're talking about this decade, I'm going to have to go with anime since it has become more detailed and the styles have become more varied while 2010's cartoon art styles have become much more simplistic and animated movie nowadays are all in 3D. With the 90's and 00's, I prefer cartoon styles better.

Caribbean Getaway or Mediterranean Getaway
hace más de un año Peaceful_Critic said…
Sorry for taking so long, my brother had it.

Mediterranean Getaway. I prefer the designs of the buildings. They have a very colorful appearance and are very sleek. I also would like the serenity of it. Beaches are crowded, and in some cases dangerous. Mediterranean is by far better.

Peanuts or Pumpkin Seeds