1. Wait for a rainy day. Por paper confetti into sombodys closed umbrella and wait for them to go outside and open it.
2. Use a pin to prick a hole near the parte superior, arriba of sombodys drinking straw.
3. Find an old rag. Put a coin on the floor and stand near by. When people come along and try to pick up the coin rip the rag so they think they have torn their pants.
4. When a friend is drinking a can of something fizzy, wait untill they are not looking and poor in some sugar. The sugar will make the drink froth up and poor out of the can.
5. Keep sending your frends on fool's erands. - this means asking them to do something impossible and meaningless. eg. ask them to go to the shops and buy tu some water proof towels, o some stripped paint, o a tin of elbow grease.
6. shout out misceláneo numbers while they are counting.
7. Arrange to see them on the on 31 April.
8. Ask if tu can borrow their pen to chew.
9. Tell them tu only exist in their imagination.
10. Drum on anything tu can find and on every available surface.
11. Pretend to wipe spit of your face whenever they speak.
12. Learn morse code and communicate only in dots and dashes.
13. Whistle in their ear.When they ask tu to stop, burp in their ear.
14. Finish every sentance with 'as only a true poet could say'.
15. Never make eye contact. Alternatively, never break eye contact.
16. Speak only in a robot voice.
17. Only every say 'I wouldn't expect tu to understand.'
18. Shout out the word 'Boring!' every time they start to speak.
19. Point at their knees, mumbling 'Cheese knees' and 'Mmm, interesting'.
20. Point a remote control at them and press stop whenever they start talking.
21. Repeat everything they sat, adding the word 'echo' at the end.
22. Don't reply. Instead keep handing them pieces of string telling them "I AM Spiderman."
23. Ask "Do tu hear that?" They say "What?" tu say "Never mind, it's gone now." Repeat. A lot.
24. When they are talking stare at a certain spot on their face and look puzzled o shocked.