1. Angus is for a beefy yet cute boyfriend, o to bolster up the woefully sagging self-esteem of a weak, pasty face limb noodle who does your homework for you.
2. Babe - is a classic cute boyfriend nickname that will only get tu in a slight amount of trouble in front of his friends. ( i call mine this)
3. Baby Boo Boo - is for a boyfriend that you'd like to castrate slowly por giving him effeminate names.
4. Bunny-kins - means you're cousins and will be humping like bunnies at the siguiente family wedding.
5. Bunny Wabbit - tu may as well stroke his belly with a coonskin gorra, cap and feed him grapes when tu use this one.
6. Cowboy - this is especially endearing for the male who is quite the opposite, such as a computer nerd.
7. Cuddly oso, oso de - get yourself a Build a oso, oso de and save your boyfriend the embarrassment.
8. Handsome - is another classic cute boyfriend nickname that most guys still appreciate. If however, your boyfriend is a pimply-faced dweeb he may think you're making fun if tu use this name. (i call mine this)
9. Honey oso, oso de - might as well call him Winnie the Pooh and put a jar on his nose.
10. Honey Bunny - yes, this is a bunny dipped in honey and one of the más sugary and emasculating names.
11. Hot Stuff - this is one tu can actually call him in front of his friends.
12. pedazo, hunk - this one is a bit Old School as in the David Hasselhoff and Pam Anderson days.
13. Master Woody - most of the time, he'll take this as a compliment and an invitation for intimacy, so use it wisely.
14. Mr. Puffy Poopins - yes, he'll amor tu for this one especially when tu say it around all of his family.
15. Romeo - serious o sarcastic, it's all in the tone of the voice. ( i call mine this)
16. Snuggly Doodle - tu may be able to get away with this one on Valentine's día o your birthday, but don't push it on days like Independence día o Super Bowl Sunday.
17. Sweetie Pie - a standard cute nickname for boyfriends since time began, this one won't get much of a protest even from the macho types.
18. Stud mollete, muffin - the prime has passed on this one but it still may get tu a chuckle.
19. Tiger - classic cute nickname for a boyfriend so use this one as much as tu want.
20. Woody Woody Poo Poo - tu may as well just put a diaper on his bottom and a binkie in his mouth. It's all over if tu call him this.
So, there ends the parte superior, arriba 20 lista of cute nicknames for boyfriends. Sure, there are a few that I've chosen not the put on the list, particularly those featuring body parts and biological processes. But, at least this lista will act as a guide and give girlfriends some do's and don'ts in regard to when to use and when not to use certain names.
The main rule of thumb when it comes to using cute nicknames for boyfriends, is when it doubt, say it in private. Trying out new names in public for all to hear, may just a cause embarrassment and a fight followed por a few choice not so cute nicknames hurled your way. And, that won't be cool, now will it?