Best Of 2011 (And Worst!)
Okay, if you'd like to help me with an articulo for FANPOP, please answer the following questions.
1. What was the best thing that happened to tu (IRL)?
2. What was the best thing that happened to tu (FANPOP)?
3. [If it's not too personal, answer, if it is, don't answer, unless you'd like to share.] What's the worst thing that happened to tu (IRL)?
4. Worst thing that happened to tu (FANPOP)?
tu will be reviewed in an articulo I am making called
2011- Best And Worst! (Unless I come up with a better name)
Here's how tu write it.
1 The best thing that has happened to me in real life this año was that I saw a Demi Lovato concert. We [my sister, mother, and I] had the 2nd balcony seats. She's so pretty in real life.
2. The best thing that has happened to me on fanpop this año was that I received a medal for the Demi Lovato spot. I felt really dedicated to Demi, especially getting a new medal for it.
3. The worst thing that happened was, the bullies returned and I couldn't fight them off. It wasn't that I couldn't, it's just, I was raised not to fight back.
4. The worst thing that has happened on fanpop this año was, I lost friends and many got suspended o banned and they never returned. I haven't found a connection with them yet. :(
o tu can answer this like I was giving tu an interview. :) However you'd like.
Grammar and spelling DOES NOT matter!
tu MUST restate the question.
tu MUST BE A MEMBER FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS!
Please, don't skip pregunta four. I really would like an answer.
Also, if there is anything tu would like to add, like, you're new best friends, tu new spot, please, feel free to add it.
Thank tu so much!
(BTW, there four questions, so don't ask where is the question!)
-Gabriella, zanesaaomgfan, member for 2 years.