misceláneo RP The immortals: a camp for people with special powers rp

kittyluv57 posted on Apr 09, 2014 at 07:07PM
Long, long ago, several special objects of great power were dropped from heaven and scattered through the earth in the form of human objects. These objects gave great power to the right person who touched them. As a result, several people were granted power they didn't know how to control. So, we created the immortals.

We are a camp where we will train those with power to control and use it. Anyone who was granted power is welcome here, no matter what age. But remember, controlling your power and hiding it will never be easy.

There are four main sections of the camp: the dorms, the cafeteria, the training building, and the woods. The training building is sort of like school, where you will learn to use your powers. The woods are an extremely large forest where you can practice using your powers, or just explore. It also contains silver pond, A deep lake of unknown realms.

Rules:
No heavy profanity: fuck, ass, bitch

No sexual content. Sorry people, gotta keep it PG13

No godmodding

Up to five powers per character

Character creation fill out sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Bio:

Other:

Special object: (this is the object that gave you your powers. If it breaks, you lose your powers until it's fixed)

Please respect other role players.
last edited on Apr 09, 2014 at 08:12PM

misceláneo RP 11 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año kittyluv57 said…
Name: amythest starletta

Appearance: pic

Personality: introverted, quiet, normally a loner

Powers: invisibility, speed, mind reading, talk to animals, she can shoot rays of blue fire from her right hand.

Bio: she is part fairy. her mother is a fairy, her father is human. Her parents didn't want a child, so she was constantly abused at home. She ran away from home when she was only six. She found her special object and was excepted into an orphanage. But because of her newly found powers that she couldn't control, she was constantly bullied there, too. When he accidentally burned the orphanage and some people in it, she was scarred for life. She was found by someone from the immortals when she was 8. After that, she almost never trusted anyone. But, if you do manage to become her friend, she be extremely loyal and kind.

Other: she can retract her wings at will. Has a twin sister, the only person she always trusts.

Special object: a hair band that she sometimes wears.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: amythest starletta Age: 14 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: introverted,
I'll just make her fraternal twin too.

Name: janet starletta

Age 14

Appearance: pic

Personality: social, adventurous, happy

Powers: she can both give life to things, and drain it as well.

Bio: like her sister, she is part fairy. She was abused just like amythest, but she never let it get to her. Instead, she focused on protecting her twin. When they ran away, and amythest burned the orphanage down, she was the only thing helping amythest keep her sanity. She's the exact opposite of her sister, and is always by her side. Since she adventures alot, she likes to dress light.

Other: unlike her twin, she cannot retract her wings. She is the older twin by five minutes.

Special object: a necklace she found in their backyard.

I'll just make her fraternal twin too. Name: janet starletta Age 14 Gender: female Appear
hace más de un año SasodeiYaoiLuv said…
Name: Jordan smith

Appearance:picture

Personality: quiet, but trustworthy, always stays with her brother

Powers: can turn into a wolf

Bio: Jordan and her older brother Randy were raised by there uncle after both there parents where killed in a robbery. Jordan's uncle lived in the mountains in an old house that there parents grew up in. after moving in Jordan found an old amulet which she took. Soon after placing on the amulet she turned into a wolf, her and her brother tried to keep there new found powers a secret but there uncle soon figured out. Instead of trying to help Jordan and her brother there uncle attempted to kill the two of them. They clear into the woods where they were found by the immortals.

Special object: amulet that she wears
 Name: Jordan smith Age:13 Gender:Female Appearance:picture Personality: quiet, but trust
Name: Randy Smith

Appearance: picture

Personality: quiet, a loner, but is brave and kind, always with his sister

Powers: can become a wolf

Bio: Randy and his sister moved in with there uncle and he found a wrist band which when he placed it on himself gave him the power to become a wolf. He and his sister ran away from there uncle after he tried to kill them. Then he and his sister where found by the immortals. Unlike his sister his wolf ears do not disappear.

Special object: wrist band

Name: Randy Smith Gender: male Age: 17 Appearance: picture Personality: quiet, a loner,
monkey
Phew thinking of a story for my character's was hard...
(Wolves huh? I can tell you're into horror. :) We might as well start

Amythest Sat on a bench near the dorms fiddling with her hair nervously. She had heard new people had just been found and taken to camp. Siblings just like she and Janet. She wondered if they would be nice. Amythest still had an extremely hard trusting people, besides her sister.
(OMG SO SRY 4 LATE REPLY MY MY SIS BROKE MY LAPTOP AND I JUST GOY A NEW ONE! :P)
Randy walked around the camp with jordan hugging her side. they wanted to explore and see other people with strange powers like themselves.

as they walked around there dorms jordan noticed a girl sitting on the bench.
'Look randy theres someone over there. Who is it?" jordan asked pointing at amythest.

"Well im not sure but do you wanna say hi? she is the first person we have seen here." randy said.
jordan buried her face in randys back and shook her head.

"no i dont want to." she whimpered.
randy rolled his eyes and walked toward amythest jordan still clinging to his back.
((It's okay.))

Amythest jumped as soon as she saw the other two walking towards her, and backed against the wall. Who were they? We're they the new people? And why were they coming over here? "Um . . . I . . ." She looked terrified, more like she was facing a wolf than another person.

Janet was walking loo ing hurriedly along the grounds, searching desperately for Amythest. "Where'd she go? I hope she didn't get lost again . . ." It was never a good idea to leave her sister alone for a long time like this.
Randy and Jordan walked up to Amythest. "Hi I'm Randy and this is my sister Jordan."
"Are you new here to?"
Amythest just shook her head, cowering against the building behind her.

Janet finally saw her. "Amythest! Wait up!" She flew over to them and stopped beside Amythest, who buried her head in Janet's arm. Sighing, Janet looked up at the other two. "Oh, hi! Are you guys New here? I've never seen you before!"