It\'s just an ordinary day and you\'re visiting an art gallery museum. It is filled with all sorts of paintings, sculptures, and other works. While observing the many exhibits, the lights suddenly flicker off. As they dimly recover, you discover that everything has changed. There are eerie stains on the floor—trailing pairs of eyes from the pictures on the wall follow you—the paintings are as they are alive—clawing sculptures reach for you—looking out the windows, you can only see darkness—all entrances are impassable—most of all...you are alone.
Your life source is a single special rose. As it wilts, you\'ll wilt. As petals fall, you\'ll fall. When it dies, you\'ll die. Keep it safe.
How long will you survive while searching for clues to escape? Or will you survive at all with all the lurking dangers and artwork craving to kill you? Will you be able to find the other victims?
(This roleplay is based off of the horror-adventure RPG, "Ib," however, you can still join even if you haven\'t played it)
2) You can die you can also kill other characters, but only with the user\'s permission
4) In the game Ib, roses can heal when it gets revived in water vases. You can also do it in this RP, but not to the point of Godmod
5) Each water vase can only be used once
6) Vary your rose colors from the other characters
6) This RP is fantasy, but don\'t make anything that extraordinary happen if it wouldn\'t have the possibility of actually occurring in the Ib RPG
These are all the rules for now, more will be added if needed~
Personality: She\'s usually open-hearted, but after getting stuck in the gallery, she has become desolate, depressed, and untrusting, desperate to get out using any way possible. She\'s clever, street smart, strong-willed, and nimble. Her ability staying calm in a tense situation and good memorization has helped her survive for the time being.
Bio: She was taken by her foster parents to the gallery when they decided to go there, actually having no interest in it at all.
Something to say? Sign in with one of these options: