Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 23 Warriors

demon_wolf posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 06:52AM
Ok so I got this idea when doing a ninja rp. Doubutsu, he is lord over all 23 warriors, animals. Each person has an animal spirit in them which they can turn into any time they want too. These people are protecters of all other good magic holders. And black magic is the ultimate enemy. All animal warriors are good, and only have magic called "Light Magic". The other magic holders use magic called "Black Magic" Black magic holders do now have an animal form. You can either choose to be a "Light" "Black" magic holder, or a "Human". If you choose "light" there will be a list of animals below, pick an animal from the list, because that will be your Animal Warrior form. The point is that "Light" has to fight "Black" Warrior dont have parents, they are all born from they are all born from parts of Doubustu's body, or blood.
You can have up to four magical abilities or less but no more than four. Oh yes I will be doubustu. And he will call you by your japanese name and not the name you choose for your character. Doubustu will be the only one to call the characters by their japanese name.
Oh yeah even when in animal form the warriors can use their powers.
doubutsu - animals

ookami - wolf/Tsukiko ------> YugiohFanatic1
kuma - bear/Koro -----> Shebird
kitsune - fox/Leo ----> Jv611
neko - cat/Nikki ----> Teawanee
tora - tiger/Shane ----> demon_wolf
Shika - Deer/Kendal -------> demon_wolf
usagi - rabbit/Hunter -----> hunter51
inu - dog/Shugo -----> Jasper-Tod
yagi - goat/ Sahiba-----> mowwom
tori - bird/ -----> fun123fun

buta - pig

hitsuji - sheep

kaba - hippopotamus

kirin - giraffe

nezumi - mouse

raion - lion/ Logan -----> SC

rakuda - camel

risu - squirrel

saru - monkey

shimauma - zebra

ushi - cow/ox

uma - horse

zou - elephant
last edited on May 09, 2011 at 11:50PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 404 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 404

hace más de un año demon_wolf said…
big smile
Doubustu Description: It's head was that of a goat, two curled horns spiraled to either side of it's head to creasent shaped eyes, set with a black stone in each socket. The eyes pertrade no hint of emotion. Below the goat's man like beard, a serpant neck came from the head connecting shoulders to head. The torso belonged to a cheetah, and the front legs and paws to a lion, it's hind legs and tail were that of a horse.
hace más de un año YugiohFanatic1 said…
I CALL WOLF,but I have to go to sleep so I'll add details tomorrow.
Ok when you have choosen your animal I will paste your name next to that animal. Oh yeah you can have as many characters as you want, and they can be all three human, light, black. Or you could have two the same, light light, black black, human human. Doesn't matter to mean. But please everyone don't all pick the same kind, we can't all be playing as Light, or just black. If that happens I will be some of the opposite. to balance it out.
Ookami/Suni
Light
Description:Has long black hair and blue eyes.Her wolf form is the exact same.A black wolf with blue eyes.
Powers:A special power called blood rush.Whenever she gets even the slightest drop of blood on her tongue,she goes basically insane and will kill.(I don't know if I can put that.)She also has a power called night shade.She can be invisible during the night and have perfect night vision,pin pointing even the smallest of ants.(Not sure about this one either.)

last edited hace más de un año
OK I have already placed your name next to the wolf. So you ar now the wolf.
Thank you!^^
hace más de un año Shebird said…
I call Bear!
K ^^
I think I'll name him/her...Koro Yeah I haven't decided on the gender
hace más de un año Teawanee said…
I'll make two, because I want to be a cat, but no one else seems to want to be black. Can both light and black have powers, or is it just black?

Neko/Nikki
Light
female
16 years old

personality: She's very comical, sometimes she seems like she'd be more fit for a sidekick then a warrior. But, she's very clever and stealthy.

Powers: Extremely flexable, and can fit in tight places. Can jump nearly 8 ft. off the ground. Her stare can freeze enemies with fear, but she must retain eye contact or they will snap out of it.

Apperence: Same as in the taverns rp for human form, cat form, black cat with bright green eyes

2nd character:

Kagi
Male
12 years old

Personality: very passionate about his fighting, and quick to anger, especailly when someone calls him "kid"

powers: Fire balls, can heat up air around him to unbearable degrees, and can melt anything by touching it.

Apperence:
 I'll make two, because I want to be a cat, but no one else seems to want to be black. Can both light
hace más de un año Jv611 said…
I guess Leo will be in this but....he'll play a nice guy but I'll make two so their will be more people

Kitsune/Leo
Description: Platinum blonde hair, ocean blue eyes. His fox form is smiliar, Platinum blonde fur and ocean blue eyes.
Male

2nd

Horus
Male
Descritption: Spiky back hair and green eyes with a hawk eyed look to them
Abilitites: he has keen eyesite that surpasses those of a hawk and the scope on a sniper rifle.
Yay Justin is joining in too. :)

Name: Tora/Shane <----- He is a already made up character from the Ninja rp and in that rp he is the tiger too.
Male
Description: White hair, Golden eyes. In his tiger form he is a white tiger. He has a kind heart and always gives other the benefeit of the doubt.
Light Poweres: Protective barrier, invisibility, control over fire and ice.
hace más de un año hunter51 said…
Name:hunter
male
I wanted a cat but since teawanee called dibs I call rabbit
black
description:red and black hair glowing yellow eyes (regular yellow not pale)
personality:loves to be reckless and jumping off cliffs high jumps are his favorite
powers:astro projection,demdnsional screaning(seeing the future/past) telepathy,teleportation ability called ultra sound can here any thing from 18-24 miles away from him also has steady foot can jump from high places and still land on his feet
Well I just realized I forgot something and since I can't edit right now I'll just add this

Leo
Powers: has an ability called fox foot. He becomes quick and fast and light on his feet. He also has the ability called Silent killer. His speed increases and he can silently kill anyone.
Cool!!
Most of this was from looking at foxes move
Name: Koro
Description: Black hair, and a kind face with some baby fat still in the cheeks. She wears a very heavy black fur coat, and her hair falls in wavy curls.
Personality: Cheerful, almost too cheerful with a constant sweet tooth for candy and adventure. Being incredibly childlike, her constant curiosity can serve as something quite troublesome. Watch out for her bear hugs!

Powers: She has the ability to manipulate the earth to her advantages. Also she can charm sand so that when thrown in the eyes of an opponent they will temporarily fall in love with the first thing they see. (Like Narcissuses- I hope that's alright I tohught it would make for an interesting plot)
((We gonna rp this?))
(I don't know....I just don't know...)
((Hahaha! Well certainly not tonight. We'll wait for Whinny to come back))
(Yup.)
((We can start whenever. i don't have anything planned for tonight, so I'll be here.))
(Cools....I don't wanna start.....)
((Starting it now. I'm bored with nothing to do so yeah. ^^ Oh yes adding another character. Black magic one.
Name: Davin Castro
Male
Description: Wears a black cloak with hood to cover his face, black cargo pants and black plain tee. Forest green eyes with blonde hair. Hates all living things. Out to get the animals warriors for killing his parents who were also black magic holders. Mean/evil attitude.
Powers: Black fire like normal fire but hotter and black, mind reader, think of other two later.))

Doubustu stood in the ruined city of Cansona. (<---Haha Just made that up. can-so-na.) Bodies lay scatteref all around, buildings were buring before his eyes, and people yelling for help reached his ears. Shane stood beside him. "What are we going to do my lord. There is no way I can help every. We need the others to get here." Doubustu nodded. "Don't worry so much Tora. The others will be here. Now go and help the ones you can." Shane nodded and quickly ran off to help some lady that was laying on the ground her leg smashed to bits from a car landing on it. (<--- Can that really happen? I don't know. Well it can now. Haha.) Doubustu raised his goat head to the air adn let out a roar calling the other animal warriors to aide them at the city.
I lifted my head and started running towards the call that was made.'He needs my help?I wonder why?Something really bad must be happening.....'I kept running and got to the city."Doubustu,I-"I cut myself off from what I saw.
"Ookami. Glad to see you heard it. As you can see the Black magic holders have gotten hold of the city. We need to help these people. So get to it."

((I'm going to stop there until everyone gets here to rp. :]))
(Good idea,but I'm going to reply this once.)

"Yes,my lord."I ran over to a child who was badly burned."Don't worry little one.I'm here to help you."The girl nodded and tried to wipe her tears."Don't move,hunny."She nodded and I wiped her tears.'What do I do?I've never done this before...At least not first aid.I've only fought....'
(is it ok if i call Doubutsu Master instead of Lord?)

I could hear something, I stopped grooming myself, and strained to hear, turning my right ear towards the noise. It was Master, calling for us. I quickly ran to were Master, Shane, and Suni were, a city laying in ruins, people everywere, hurt. "Wh-what happened?" I asked after returning to my human form. My eyes wide from shock.
((Yeah thats fine if you call him Master. Either works. Master, Lord, thier both the same. ;]))
(Technically.)
Soon a young woman came panting up with a scrawny body engulfed with furr. She heaved and leaned her hands against her knees resting to gather her breath. "Bejeezus, I'm only 19 and I'm already out of shape..." She slowly looked up and waved frantically to the others. "Heeey! Over here, I'm coming!" When she reached them, she looked around at the horizen. Her cheeks were a puffing red. "Holy cow...That's bad."
Doubustu looked toward Koro. "Nice of you to arrive Kuma, and you too Neko. As I have told Ookami, we need to get these people to safely. Help them now."
I picked up the girl and brought her to Doubustu."My lord,this girl needs bad help."She looked up at Doubustu,terrified."Don't worry little girl.He'll help you."I nodded to Doubustu and ran back to help the other people.
(Haha, never thought learning CPR in school would help me in an rp, but...)

i ran to someone who was unconcoius. I checked her breathing. nothing, so i began cpr. I tilted her head bak, pinching her nose shut. i took a deep breath and blew air into her lungs. I did this about 3 more times. then, i positioned my hands on ther chest. Pushing down as hard as i could. i could hear her ribs breaking. but i remembered, it was normal. continueing cpr, untill she became concoius again, coughing up blood.
"Alrighty tighty pops, one super heplful bear coming riiiiight up!" She grew and then transformed into a bear, sniffing out the scents of blood and sweat the two signs of distress. She found a man, a head wound fresh on forehead. He was dazed and so panicked at the sight of the bear. Lifting him up, like a cat holds her kitten. The black bear gently made her way to Doubustu.
Doubustu laid a gently lion paw on the young girls chest, as he did a green shade covered her body healing the wounds that covered her body. He looked toward Koro. "Kuma what did I tell you about calling me pops?" Shane stood carring the women back to Doubustu.
She nearly dropped the man, trying to the respond. Grabbing him in a hug, she laid him down at Doubutsu feet. "That it...was...colorfully charismatic and gives character?"
"No, that I don't like it, and makes me fell older than I am." He looked about the ruined city. "Bring the people to me faster. I need to stop the fire from spreading and to do that I need all mortals out of the way." Shane placed the women at Doubustu's feet and ran off again to gather more.
"Aww..pops, it's just so much more cooler than Doubustu. Fine...Hey, Shane! Wait I'm gonna help!" The bear bounded towards the boy with full force.
(can i bring Kagi in soon? or should I wait?)

Nikki helped the lady to stand, then lead her to Doubutsu. "Here!" she said, before going off again. she desided to turn into a cat, and search the fallen buildings. she crawled under the wreckage of one of the largest buildings. By the time she got through into a room that was still partually intact, she was covered in her own blood, from being cut up from all the debris. but she saw two people, one badly injured, the other laying ontop of him, crying. "my love, no.." the girl cried. She turned human, and went over and asked the girl to move, because she was there to help. "No! I don't trust you!" The girl cryed, clinging to the boy even more.
((You can bring in your others characters whenever you want too. ;]))

Doubustu shook his head, and watched them all leave. Shane slowed to let Koro catched up to him. "Hurry up Koro we don't have long."
I carried some more children to Doubustu,making sure each one was put down gently."Doubustu,should I start putting out the fires?!"I looked up at him from putting down a child.My forehead was covered with sweat from the heat.
Kagi was hiding, waiting to see what was going to happen. 'The other Black Magic holders will respect me after seeing what I've done. Setting this town on fire, it was my best work yet.' He thought. 'I should go tell them.' he thought. he snuck (am i spelling that right?) out of the city, and whent to find one of the others.
(Hey guys.Whin won't be on for right now.She said she had a headache and wanted to get off.DON'T SHOOT DOWN THE MESSENGER!!!)
(*BANG!* oh, what, it was just one of those guns you see in loony toons, that have the little flage come out. Well, i can't shoot the messenger.)

Nikki tried for quite a while to convince the girl that she was there to help, but to no evail. She climbed back out of the wreckage, but made it clear so at least some of the others could get through in animal form. She ran to Doubutsu. "Master!" She yelled panting. "A girl and young man are trapped in that building." she said, pointing to it. "The girl is ok, but the boy needs help! The girl, she doesn't trust me." Nikki finnished with licking one of her wounds from climbing through the wreckage.
((Thanks M. :]))

Doubustu looked at Nikki. He closed his eyes, consentrating on the girl coxing (Sp?). "Go to her now Neko. Tell her to come out it will be ok, then carry out the boy."
"Doubustu,my lord.Should I put out the fires?It would really help."I stood up straight and stared at him.
"I know! I know! I'll do the best I can!"The bear bounded past Shane and began to lift wreckage to clear the path for him as well as look for any survivors that might have gotten trapped. She found one, an adolescent girl who looked about 15 but it had been too late for her, she was beyond dead. The bear frowned feeling woozy for a moment but she quickly shook the thoughts from her and continued the process determinedly.
"Not yet Ookami. Not everyone os out yet." Doubustu said still concentraing on the girl. Shane shook his head, and followed after the giant bear. He then stopped catching the scent of a person. He took a leap over some rubble and found a man trapped under part of a wall. He was still alive but barely. "Koro get over here!"
I nodded once and ran back to get more people.I ran up to a girl who was surrounded by fire."Don't worry!"I stepped back a few feet,then ran,jumping clear over the fire.I grabbed the girl and jumped over the fire again.I took her and set her with the others.