Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Rise of The Horsemen

Lady_Pool21 posted on Nov 25, 2017 at 09:21PM
Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Pestilence: Obviously has power over disease. Whomever this horseman touches will immediately become ill or it will take effect over time. Anyone can become ill by this horseman, even demons and angels including Lucifer.

When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

War: This horseman's strength is almost unbeatable. This horseman can cause a battle between even the best of friends. If decided to, War can turn any emotions to anger and is the second hardest horseman to battle.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine.”

Famine: Will cause starvation and drought. In any area where Famine is present, no crops will grow and any lake or pond will dry up within a time. You will notice the people in the area have suddenly become thinner and weaker, and this horseman has the power to consume any living creature, sucking them dry until they are weak with Famine.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Death: The final horseman, Death is the deadly combination of all the horseman and holds the fate of everything living in its hands. This is the one horseman that you cannot escape, for Death is everywhere and will always catch you. The single touch of Death is enough to stop the heart, and if Death were to touch an angel or demon then they would not die necessarily, but they will be wounded. This is the strongest horseman, and will ultimately decide if the end is fated to come or not.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

The time has come

As predicted, the Apocalypse is upon us at last. A traitor has broken the seven seals and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been released and now walk this Earth among us. Only the forces of the pure and mighty are able to fight this new threat. God has sent his angels to protect his children from the wicked intentions of his once beloved son Lucifer, to keep him from causing the deaths and extinctions of the humans race.

Which side shall you be on? Will you protect God's creatures, and fight the demons who dare interfere with life and change Fate, or will you be on the side of Lucifer, and fight for the death of every human being who walks this Earth. The fight has begun...

All I request is that you give me the basics i list below. Anything extra is totally awesome if you want to list it as well.

Name(s):

Species:

Power(s):

Biography:

Characters needed:

Horsemen:

Pestilence:

War:

Famine:

Death: Yours Truly

Team Apocalypse:

Lucifer: Open

Demons:Open

Team Life:

Michael(archangel):Open

Angels:Open

((The only rules I have are respect each other and if you would like a major event, just run it by the others and myself first. Other than that, welcome to the end!))

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Lady_Pool21 said…
Alias/name: Death, the final Horseman of the Apocalypse

Species: Horseman

Gender: Does death have a gender? Oh fine, for this era Death has chosen a female form in this reincarnation

Appearance:

Powers: The mere touch of the icy hand of Death is enough to stop the heart. her word is law, if it is fated that you shall perish, it is highly unlikely you can escape the icy grip of Death on your shoulder.

Bio:When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.— Revelation 6:7-8˄Death is the final horseman of the Apocalypse, bringing Hades the keeper of the dead along with his rise, it shall be known that the moment Death walks this Earth...it shall be no more

Extra: In the human form, Death appears to be a very petite, very fragile looking young woman who moves with a deathly grace. Her skin is ice cold to the touch and a single touch of her hand upon the skin is enough to stop any beating heart.
 Alias/name: Death, the final Horseman of the Apocalypse Age: As as old as time itself. Species:
hace más de un año xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name(s): Pestilence
Alias: Holly

Power(s): The air around her is enough to give one an infectious virus. Her touch will bring upon an incurable diseases. All which leads to a painful death. It is impossible to touch her or even be near her without getting a fatal disease.

Biography: Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Extra: She has a twisted personality and she finds joy in watching people suffer. Out of all the horseman, she is the craziest. Her human form is that of a young pre teen who walking around humming "Ring Around The Rosie" and giggling uncontrollably.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name(s): Pestilence Alias: acebo Age: Unknown Species: Horseman Gender: Female
((Her human form))
 ((Her human form))
Name(s): War
Alias:Yuki

Gender: It changes depending on the mood but most of the time, female

Power(s): Her words can cause fights. The aura around her makes people's blood boil and call them to battle. Her touch can bring forth burning hatred and/or intensify it.

Biography: When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. No one is safe from the call of war.

Extra: Her human form is a tall handsome man with a necklace of teeth from each opponent she found worthy.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name(s): War Alias:Yuki Age: How long has war been around in the world? Species: Horseman
((War's Human form))
 ((War's Human form))
hace más de un año Firebird06721 said…
((Do we need a better balance of gender for
the horseman or is all females okay... anyone mind if I make famine))
Lady_Pool21 commented…
I am perfectly okay with tu taking Famine! hace más de un año
((I don't mind!))
hace más de un año Lady_Pool21 said…
((I would rather there be a balance of sorts. Not all female if possible))
((Well War is technically both))