Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Royals of Gaia

heart-of_love posted on Jan 21, 2017 at 08:15AM
Trapped by Reality
Freed by Imagination

the pages of a book lead to story's untold.

Adventures await just beyond the border, where you pass into a world of things that only come true in dreams.

Reality is harsh and cold, and people escape into fantasy, into imagination, until the cruel world drags them back into reality, where there is no prince to save you, no elves to give endless wisdom, no vampires that sparkle in the sun, or turn into ashes, no mermaids that charm you and drag you into the depths of the sea. No curse's that turn people into tigers, no talking animals, no devils to make you work for them.

This world..is different..this world, those creatures live and prosper.
Welcome to Gaia

IN Gaia, there are 12 kingdoms
Each kingdom is ruled by a king and a queen, who in return make sure their kingdom is happy and healthy. you have the 4 outer kingdoms...and the 8 inner kingdoms.

The jobs of the kings and queens however, have become harder, as the creatures known as Hokai, have been found to be spreading like wild fire,,their numbers going from 20's to millions in a matter of months,causing damage to the kingdoms that the Royals cannot fix quick enough.

Are you a royal?
a Commoner?
or a Hunter?

Name:
Species:
Social Class:(Royal Commoner or Hunter)
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears:
Philosophy of Life:
Attitude Toward Death:

Hunters:
Mania White (Heart-of_love)
Alden dex Tome (Hades_Shadow)
Jhin (Shuikaku)
Ryuu Saburcho (wolfpaw6)
Marcon Renec (Hades_Shadow)
Jade White (WolfPaw6)
Klaq (Brodxe)

Royals:
Sivel Eht Gnol'Lived (-Universe_COLA-) ~ Kingdom of Ren
Ignaz Wardrod (Hades_Shadow) ~Kingdom of Kou
Aldofo Adler (-universe_COLA-) Kingdom of Ryuu
Rosella Endo(Heart-of_love) Kingdom of En

Commoners:
Lowell Dryston (-Universe_COLA-)
Sutoragurā Jizu (AltairEzio22)
 Trapped por Reality Freed por Imagination the pages of a book lead to story's untold. Adventure
last edited on Apr 22, 2017 at 07:03PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 210 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 210

hace más de un año brodxe said…
"Well..." He glanced around awkwardly, unsure of what to do. "With the growing problem of these monsters, they are using up more and more of my resources... I am nearly out!" Klaq shows the inside of his tunic which is lined with vials of interesting colors of liquids. About half of the vials are empty. "I dabble in alchemy, but the forest is so barren I can hardly find a flower!"
hace más de un año AltairEzio22 said…
Kuroi asked Klaq "Hey, What are these Hokai Attacks? Are they some kind of monster? or Demon?" He looked at Klaqs Vials "Oh? So you do alchemy? Huh, Goblins are pretty crafty then." Kuroi felt a very hot sensation in his right eye which it starts to bleed "Shit, Not again."
(( Can I get I get a picture for reference of the Hokai, Heart? I'm not sure if what I'm picturing is correct.))

Klaq couldn't think of how to describe them. "Well... I say demon. Not from these world, evil spirit blah blah blah. But the point is, they were a pest not long ago, now it is becoming a full blown plague." He glances at Kuroi's eye. "I didn't know my words were enough to move someone to tears..."
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
(everyone has their own version of a Hokai, Brodxe, i think Hokai look like this)
 (everyone has their own version of a Hokai, Brodxe, i think Hokai look like this)
"Shut up... It's a half demon every day problem. Blood will come out in my eye and if i don't clean it i would go berserk mode or like that type of crap." He wipes the blood off in his eye and sits on the ground "So Little Goblin, What's the most expensive thing that you have stole?"
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
(( Just heads up Heart, I'm still here and all, just waiting for an opening to insert Lowell :P

Also, Disturbed :D))
(That's fine Universe. And yessss for disturbed)
hace más de un año Hades_Shadow said…
Alden chimes in, "Strange, us Full Demons do not have a bleeding problem, you might want to get that checked out by a doctor in both races, see if there is a reason for it" he offers to Kuroi
--------------------
Ignaz left the government building and touched his medallion around his neck, a magical device he made himself, allerting his nearby servants of his location and requesting their aid by making their medallion feel like it was frozen. Alden had his medallion crafted into his chestplate above his heart, while Marcon had his under the wraps on his arms, strapping it to his wrist.
Kuroi looks at Alden "Huh, Maybe i will go to the doctor....It's like i'm going back to my old self if i don't wipe all the blood out. I hate my old self." Kuroi stands up "Hey Alden, What weapon do you use when ya kill something?"
Klaq jumped from excitement at the site of demon blood. "Hey! Hold on a second!" He dashes over, pulling out an empty vile. "Can I have some of that blood? Very useful stuff when it comes to dealing with... certain things..."
Kuroi get startled "What?! Why?! Are you gonna do some voodoo crap on it?" He sighed "Fine, take those left over blood in the ground of mine. It sucks to be a half demon."
"Is that why smelling demons revolt you? Pent up daddy issues?" Marcon says in disinterest, then he starts to feel the medallion. Alden replies to Kuroi's question by pulling out two blades, similar lengths that are taller than most in the group. One was white, the hilt made to look like feathered wings, gold was inlayed into the blade as angelic runes eminating blue light.. The other was quite different, black, bat like wings for the hilt, runes were etched in copper and were glowing red. Both were well polished, maintained well, and looked like they were made as a matching set. "Fatum Angelica and Tendum Daemonum, the blades are link with the same abilities when both are drawn. Angelic Destiny provides the addition of stronger blows and more damage dealt by the blades, while Demonic Tendency brings healing for the amount of blood I draw from my opponent with each blade. Gifts from the Angel who sanctified my mission."
"That's sounds pretty Angelic and also demonic." He sighed "Are those forged from a God or something? I think this High Frequency Blade of mine can't cut that thing." Kuroi didn't notice that his left eye started to go bright red "Shit, Why does my left eye is so blurry." He slowly feels a slight pain in his chest and his head which forces himself to go laugh "Hahaha, Pain...."

(Yo btw is Marcon talking to Kuroi? or to someone else?)
(( Marcon did mention that to Kuroi, sorry I forgot to clarify ))

"Probably not" Alden chuckled before finally feeling his medallion. "I believe Ignaz needs us present, would any of you care to join us?"
(Ahh okay :) Thanks for the info)

Kuroi immediately glanced at Marcon "What did you just said?" He slowly gets near at Marcon with red aura in his body "Pent up Daddy Issues? What the hell are you talking about?" He tries to grab Marcon's sleeve but he resisted his anger issues "Argh, I hate scums like you walking in these streets. You're lucky that my Jack The Ripper Persona isn't strong this time." He said that we a angry voice.
He chuckled at the voodoo comment. "I wish!" Klaq quickly gathered the blood in a vile then put it pack inside his tunic. "Hey boys... No fighting... Or I will want to as well!" Klaq grinned widely. He then heard Alden talking about the royals wanting to see them. "Man I hate the royals... So rich and stuck up... I just want to..." He strangles the air in front of him with a grin. "But yeah ok I'll go." He puts his arms back down and starts walking with Alden.
hace más de un año jerrygot5wag said…
Name: shu wkl
Species: Human
Social Class: Hunter
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Don't have feelings ,hard to die.
Likes: Sunlight, Magic, sarcasm, entertainment,to kill people.
Dislikes. Death doctors
Fears: Death, attachment, loss.
Philosophy of Life: looking for his long lost friend Ryuu Saburcho
 Name: shu wkl Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Human Social Class: Hunter Appearance: Picture
hace más de un año Wolfpaw6 said…
Ryuu walks around sensing a presence a strong one of a knight until he sees him shu wkl "bro! Bro is that you my god I haven't seen you in forever"!
Kuroi looks at Klaq "Step away little goblin" He smirks "Or you might get hurt by Jack!" He points his High Frequency Blade at Klaq while his hair transformed into a more weird style and also his armor turn into a black antarctic vibranium metal armor "Hahaha! Who's Next?!" He said that with maniac voice.
 Kuroi looks at Klaq "Step away little goblin" He smirks "Or tu might get hurt por Jack!" He points hi
Alden grabs Klaq, Throws the goblin oh his back, holding him there with his wings, then unsheathes his dual swords, "Kuroi, calm yourself, don't make me do it for you" he stated, standing his ground.
Kuroi laughed "Hahaha! Who's kuroi?! This is Jack! Jack the Ripper!" He points his Blade at Alden "Are you here to protect this pretty boy?!" He glanced at Marcon "Because if you are...Then this would be interesting." He laughs like maniac after his talking.
Marcon's eyebrow lifted ever so slightly, "me? Pretty boy? Wrong choice." He said raising near to 100 corpses from the ground, all animated to life, and surrounding Jack. They waited on his command, but they were ready to swarm if they needed to.
Kuroi looks around and saw's 100 corpses being reanimated to life. He smirks "What the hell is this?! A puppet show? You gotta need more than that Pretty Boy" He laughed like maniac after he spoked "Hahaha! I guess i have something tell you then.... You wanna know?"
"Not really" he said, now impatient. The zombies all catch fire, then start tackling Kuroi in an intense fashion. Marcon all the while is raising more zombies, these ones are not as rushed, he is finding soldiers, Warriors, people who died in battle armor. Alden is still ready for his moment, about to pounce if things go wrong.
Kuroi laughed as the undead corpses started tackling him "Hahaha! Pain! This is why I fight!" He slowly walks near at Marcon while undead corpses are still grabbing him "All I was gonna say pretty boy that it's time for Jack The Ripper to let er rip!" He cuts the undead corpses that tackled him earlier and starting to get progress on getting near at marcon "Thanks to you, I can show you on what I really believe..."
Marcon channels the air currents, blasting Kuroi with 150 miles per hour winds. He decided to stop playing around. There was no way he was letting this psychopath near him.
Kuroi was blast away "You gotta do better than th-" He snaps back to his real self "What The?! Why am i-" Kuroi gets hit by a building nearby while he instantly realize that he was losing himself again "Shit, Did i go overboard again?" He grabs his High Frequency Blade and sheathes it on his scabbard while touching his neck like it hurt "Little shit, He could have atleast pinned me down with those nasty animated corpses of him." He slowly walks towards Alden's area
(what is going on XD im so confused)
(( Basically Kuroi went 'Jack the Ripper' crazy and started to attack people, so Marcon used magic to push him away from the group. ))
hace más de un año Firebird06721 said…
((Too late to join? How developed is this- four pages can go either way))
(( it is dying down, we need new blood ))
(Anyone can join!!)
hace más de un año Firebird06721 said…
((Sweet thanks! If it's not too much trouble could anyone give me just a short summary))
(truthfully, even I'm not sure what's going on Firebird...)
(( Depends on what you want a summary on, recent events or the whole RP? ))
hace más de un año Epismatic said…
(Is this still a thing? Because it looks interesting :) )
(im not sure, it could be a thing but no one replys..)
(( Basically we are all in the town square, and Kuroi went crazy, I'm going to try kickstarting it again in a bit. ))
(everything dies off so easily lately.. i wish Fanpop would become alive again...)
(Meooww. So when will new replies kick in?)
((no idea..pretty sure this is dead tho..)
(( And I'm still lost xD But maybe we could give it a little kick and revive it eh?))
( hmm..lets see what i can do..)

Mania had wandered away from the group of men, who were doing who knows what. She wanted peace and quiet before she was sent off to the front lines to fight the Hokai. she knew the Royal's were gathering their best warriors, and it was only a matter of time before the Royal of the Kingdom of Kou would contact her..maybe.

she wasnt the best of the best, but she was still pretty damn good.

her eyes spotted something crawling by her foot, oh so slowly she looked at it...it was a spider. Mania lept 10 feet into the air and grabbed onto a tree that, ironically, was right above her. Thats when she noticed that she was on the outskirts of the town, where it was quiet and no one would be. She groaned in annoyance as the spider sat right under her..like it was taunting her and her fear of things that had more then 6 legs.

(Universe, you mentioned that Lowell hated large crowds, this will at least get us started in reviving this RP)
A low growl began to rise is Lowell's chest, the bags he carried with him wavering only slightly within his hands as he was forced to step aside as people hustled by. His hazel eyes narrowed and gazed through the crowds of people and quickly found an alternative route that would lead him towards the outskirts where he would be able to take his leave.

The wool cloth that he wore over his head remained there while he manuevered around more people, finding himself having to catch a child who had tripped and fell while running. And though the child thanked him, he spoke no words. Only nodded before​ continuing on his way.

It didn't take long for him to get to the outskirts, especially when he had began to grow uncomfortably aggravated by the numerous sounds that were around him. While walking, he passed under a tree in which a few leaves fell, and the bottom of his bare foot crushed a caught off guard spider into the ground. However, he stopped a few steps afterwards, his head turning at the sound of little feet running towards him. And soon, he was surrounded by a few children in rags, yet they seemed to be a little​ cleaner than any peasant would be. They also seemed to be familiar with him.
As the children approached him eagerly, he knelt down with two of the bags that he carried and began to remove fruits, breads, and cooked meats to give them. Out of the second bag, he removed fine cotton clothing and pairs of woven sandals for their bare feet. He allowed them to give him a hug of gratitude before giving them a pat on the head and sending them on to their way, watching for only a second or so as they left.
Mania didn't bother to drop down from her tree limb, she was more interested in the man who had walked past, looking very determined in his mission, stepping on the creature that was tormenting her. She couldnt help but be surprised when the children appeared.

It was common knowledge that the center of the world was the safest pace for everyone, surrounded by the 12 kingdoms, so many people had dumped their children here to keep them safe while they went off to fight for their kingdoms. her ears pricked foreword, at attention as she watched him hand out food. Her tail stirring up the leaves as it waved.

Mania knew she was an Uncommon sight, being a werecat in a pack of werewolves..although some werewolves were too proud and refused to be called anything but Lycan... The blood moon was at fault with her odd appearance. White fur, purple hair and eyes, she couldnt even transform, forever being half cat, half human. Mania was ripped from her thoughts when the branch she was on cracked, sending her falling from the tree, thanks to her cat genes, she landed on her feet, and looked up slowly at the man, who must have heard all the noise she had just made.
Lowell had paused for fraction of a second when his ears picked caught on to the sound the leaves stirring, but just passed it as one of the many smaller animals that he seen from time to time. That is, until he heard the crackle of a branch that was on the verge of snapping. Until finally, snap!.

He looked behind him to find that a werecat just in the action of falling and turned around fully when she had caught herself. So...that scent...this is what it was..., he thought to himself. His hazel eyes stared down into hers for a long moment while remaining silent, not uttering so much as even a word. Only a little of his face could be seen from where he stood. But then he just turned around and started back on his way.
"uh..yea.." Mania remarked startled, watching him turn his back on her and walk away. in one of those, spur of the moment things, Mania jogged to catch up with him.
"you know..you look mean. but what you do for those kids was really sweet." She remarked, just a few feet behind him. "I get it, your the silent type." she added after a moment.
"uh...thanks for killing that spider by the way, i have this fear of things with more then 6 legs, so..yea.."
Lowell remained silent while the werecat woman spoke, though he had began to growl silently when the woman began to follow behind him. He wondered if she could recognize his scent for what is was. And if so, that only gave him more of a reason to want to keep his distance.

He finally came to a stop, but didn't turn to look back at her as he spoke, his voice holding a minor scratchiness to it and his tone broad. "Whatever you want, I don't have it. Whatever you're sellin', I don't want it. Leave."
Mania wasnt surprised when he told her to leave. "well then, if it makes grumpy feel any better." a smile crept onto the werecats face " I'm not selling anything, and i only want to have a nice chat with a brother." her smile quickly morphed into a chershire cat grin.

"before you ask, my parents are Lycan's just like you...and no..i'm not adopted."
"I already know what you are and how you're​ made, and If that's what you're getting at I don't care. There's nothing I have to talk about. Much like how you've already said, I don't talk often. Leave", He said once again. But then his eyes narrowed at the sound of a rumbling wagon that had sounded as if it had just come out of being airborne. His movements we're quick, and unlike any average Lycan's, especially considering the fact that he was still in human form. It all happened in an instant, him standing behind her, his hand placed firmly on the wood of a large wagon that had been being pulled by two horses that he now stood in between.

The horses were only inches of away from trampling the werecat, the sudden jerking of the wagon stopping making them jerk back. The guide of the wagon was shocked, his back against the other end of the wagon.

Jet black fur had sprouted from Lowell's forearm and up to the back of his hand right above his knuckles, and blunt claws dug into the wagon. His eyes burned a crimson colored hazel, the wool rag no longer concealing his face. He let out a quiet growl to himself as he turned around, strands of black falling in between his eyes. Kneeling down, he picked up the cloth that had covered his head and face, dusting it off before he began to walk away. But then he stopped and turned around, his agitation level spiking for a moment and causing him to release a vicious snarl, startling the horses and sending them back the other way and the wagon turning sharply on it's wheels as it was dragged away.

He cursed to himself before turning back to the woman, the fur sinking back into his skin as he rushed passed her, clutching his bags in his hand.