Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Our House Is Your House (Ghost & Human RP)

tastycakes posted on Aug 20, 2016 at 09:04PM
There is a house on the end of Sycamore Road that has been off the market for quite a while, thanks to rumours of it being haunted. After the previous owner was finally convinced to have an exorcism performed, and assured the public it was safe, the bidding began. Finally, it was bought by the Mondragon family, who promptly began to move into the house, unaware that it's unliving occupants remained, divided on whether or not to welcome the new, beating hearts.

General Outline (But feel free to bollocks it all up if you like :3)

Humans --

Name: _____ Mondragon (or another name, if engaged or a different relative, or just a friend.)
Role in family: (father, son, daughter, etc. Can include significant others, or people that happen to live with the family.)
Job or School:
Appearance:
General information: (likes, dislikes, fears, and so on and so forth. Maybe even if they have psychic abilities or are sensitive to spirits or the like. You could make it a family thing that might've skipped a few generations, or whatever.)

Ghosts --

Name: (Not all ghosts share the same last name, but typically think of one another as family anyway, so last names don't really matter, but if you want it to, it will.)
Age: (can be how old they were when they died, and how old they are overall in decades or centuries.)
Role in the family:
Previous Job or School:
Appearance:
Opinion on the Mondragons:

To keep it relatively fair, I suggest having one human and one ghost. I am but a simple lover of stories, however, and cannot tell you strictly what you should be doing with your life. :3 After the RP begins, whatever new characters come into play should probably be quite inventive with how they're connected to the Mondragons and the ghosties.

And, on another note, I believe this will be mildly appropriate; meaning that there won't be any super-explicit content. Again, however, stories go in all sorts of directions, so... yeah. This could be fun, and I hope it is! -Dorian
 There is a house on the end of Sycamore Road that has been off the market for quite a while, thanks t

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año 666demon said…
Name: Payton Kelly Mondragon
Role in family: youngest daughter
Job or School: Kindergarten
Appearance:
General information:
likes; Duck -the dog, deceased due to old age-, candy, dancing, watching cartoons, playing dress up with Mommy.
dislikes; meanies, bullies, sour cream, spiders, horror movies and anything scary.
fears; clowns, tight spaces, the dark, ghosts, very bad people
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Payton Kelly Mondragon Age: 6 Role in family: youngest daughter Job o School: Kindergarten
hace más de un año Firebird06721 said…
Name: Verity Bowling-Chase
Role in family: (new next-door neighbor)
Job or School: Junior
Appearance: (pic)
General information: (likes, dislikes, fears, and so on and so forth.
Likes- music, writing, volleyball, rain, sweets, pizza
Dislikes- hypocrites, nosey people, decaf coffee, pests, losing, skirts
Fears- tight spaces (very claustrophobic), mirrors in dark rooms, isolation
 Name: Verity Bowling-Chase Age: 17 Role in family: (new next-door neighbor) Job o School: Junior
Name: Gracie
Role in the family: Like a sweet but mischievous little sister/daughter to the other ghosts
Previous Job or School: Kindergartener (at time of death)
Appearance: (pic)
Opinion on the Mondragons: Is excited to have Payton as a new playmate!

Name: Gracie Age: 6 (at time of death) Role in the family: Like a sweet but mischievous little sist
Name: Sam Thomas
Role in the family: The grandfather/father figure to the rest of the ghosts... if they would stay out of his damn peaches.
Previous Job or School: Farmer
Appearance:
Opinion on the Mondragons: As long as they stay out of his damn peaches he'd be happy as a cucumber.
 Name: Sam Thomas Age: 85 at time of death Role in the family: The grandfather/father figure to the
hace más de un año ErzaScarletXX said…
Name: Yui Shauni
Role in family: Cousin/Aunt
Job or School: Job: Youtuber .3.
Appearance: Pic Below
General information: Information will be later revealed
 Name: Yui Shauni Age: 18 Role in family: Cousin/Aunt Job o School: Job: Youtuber .3. Appearance:
(*hip bumps*)
hace más de un año Phantelephant said…
Name: Harry
Previous job: Unknown
Role: The estranged cousin to other ghosts. It's not often he keeps company with other spirits other than Gracie on occasion.
Appearance: He often takes the form of a vaguely human shape with an elongated neck, and sometimes when seen by the children in the house he is seen as an unshaven man with dark hair and dark eyes, most of his face obscured by a muffler or scarf and his body draped in a large trench coat.
Opinion of the Mondragons: He does not like them and either will make efforts to terrify and harass or simply avoid them altogether depending on how fowl of a mood he's in. He is not, however, holy unkind to Payton, but will gladly keep Yui awake at night without shame.
(I can't wait for this, maybe we could start a little so other people get interested?)
hace más de un año tastycakes said…
(Hey! Would anyone be interested in this actually happening? I'm willing to bring it back if there's still interest?)
Sure I’d still be game, just would make slight edits to my year old character profiles