Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório World of Remnant RP (RWBY RP)

killer24 posted on Jul 16, 2016 at 10:38PM
-For those that already know and follow RWBY then continue down the page, for those that do not know about RWBY continue reading and I'll explain enough to get you started on this RP.-

Synopsis:
In the world of Remnant, all living creatures possess a soul, the physical manifestation of which is known as Aura: a form of innate energy that bestows its user with certain abilities and powers. Unique expressions of these abilities which are specific to individuals are known as Semblances. Remnant is populated by two intelligent species - humanity and Faunus, a race of human-animal hybrids.

Legend states that mankind was born from dust into a hostile world, forced to battle for survival against soulless creatures of darkness known as the Grimm. However, man discovered a power that would help them combat the forces of darkness; they named their newly discovered power, Dust, after that from which they were formed. Armed with Dust, described as "Nature's Wrath", mankind was able to turn the tide against the Grimm.

In the modern day, most people live within the four Kingdoms; Vale, Mistral, Atlas and Vacuo. Huntsman Academies, such as Beacon Academy, were created to train Huntsmen and Huntresses, warriors whose sole purpose was to combat the Grimm using a combination of powerful weapons, Aura, and Dust. In doing so, they protect those who cannot protect themselves from the dangers of Remnant.

In this RP we will be following the series as a base point, and thus the beginning will be around episode 1-2, volume 1. (This will also allow those that don't know about RWBY to join in, rather than binge watch the entire series just for this RP.)

Character sheet:
Name:
Race: (Can be a Faunus)
Appearance:
Weapon:
Weapon Name:
Semblance:
Backstory:

(Though I don't like to make rules, nor do I think most of you need reminding of them so I'll just repeat the obvious ones and mention any specific to this RP.)
Rules:
1: No god modding. (Standard, don't make your character too OP.)
2: No killing other characters without permission.
3: Canon characters can be mentioned but they still follow the series and thus cannot be controlled.
4: Weapons and semblance must fit the world, so don't go having the pistol equivalent of the Death-Star with the power of creation and destruction. (I guess that relates to God modding, so I guess it should be obvious too.)

Note: If I have missed anything, or you have questions do not be afraid to ask.
Extra note: Don't worry about adding semblance if you can't think of it, just come back and update it later when you think of it or first use it.

Current Characters:
- Alex Knight (Killer24)
- Mania (Heart-of_love)
- Valkenhayn "Vane" Creed (Mcterra)
- Nicole Gainsboro (Zeph2dmax)
- Anastasia "Ana" Ivanov (Tora_chankyaaa)
- Dusk Rissett (Tora_chankyaaa)
 [i]-For those that already know and follow RWBY then continue down the page, for those that do not kn
last edited on Aug 08, 2016 at 03:09PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 56 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

hace más de un año killer24 said…
Name: Alex Knight
Race: (Can be a Faunus) Human
Appearance: (Picture)
Weapon: His weapon is a Halberd pole-arm that can transform into a rifle. (Should I name what type, or just leave it to your imagination?)
Weapon Name: Dhìon
Semblance:
Backstory: When he was little he always loved the tales of heroes and monsters, this caused him much trouble such as neighbourhood fights against bullies. When he grew up he decided to become a huntsmen to help protect those who cannot protect themselves, he also wanted to fight against the Grimm and help out the Faunus from the stigma and discrimination against them.
He joined Signal and after graduating moved on to Beacon and can't wait to start this new adventure.
 Name: Alex Knight Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: (Can be a Faunus) Human Appearance: (Picture) Weapo
hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
( i rember watching few episodes of RWBY with my Sister, I love it...to bad i can't watch it without her XD)

Name: Mania
Race: Faunus
Appearance: Pic
Weapon: A spear that can shoot the spearhead out of the body like a gun, repeadly, or be used as a grappling hook.
Weapon Name: Sol
Semblance:
Backstory: Mania was always bullied by human kids because of what she was, One day she got tired of being bullied and fought back, which earned her a way to becoming a huntress. She hopes that, when her new life in Beacon begins...Everything will be okay and she'll make some friends.
 ( i rember watching few episodes of RWBY with my Sister, I amor it...to bad i can't watch it without
(I'd say you should continue, but I have to admire commitment to your sister. But either way, it shouldn't matter too much in this RP, least at the beginning I think, though by the time we lap what you've seen so far you may have already moved beyond that. Thanks for joining.)
(no problem, i can't wait. And i would continue on but we promised to watch it together, so yea!.)
(Yeah it should be fun. That's sweet, I'll try and help you keep that promise by not spoiling it for you.... How far did you get to anyway?)
last edited hace más de un año
(Thanks Killer...and we got to...season 1 episode 14 pt 2)
hace más de un año mcterra said…
Name: Valkenhayn "Vane" Creed

Race: (Can be a Faunus) Human

Appearance: (Picture)

Weapon: Dual Shotgun Flail Fists (DSFF). So their 1st form is the giant gauntlets and the 2nd is the Ball & Chain function. This weapon also uses both Water Dust, and Fire Dust, sometimes in both gauntlets and sometimes in one or the other. (Picture)

Weapon Name: Draco-Maris

Semblance: Body Breaker
Removes Vane's body limiters thereby permitting him to increase his strength,speed,and senses immeasurably and continue to do so while the semblance is still activated. This also turns off his pain sensors so he is able to ignore any damage taken.
He can only maintain this state depending on his aura level. If he runs out of aura the semblance turns off and he is completely exhausted and this body will experience aching pain depending on the damage he took.

Backstory: Nothing much is known about Vane. Where he comes from or who he really is are things that practically nobody knows. His reason for joining Beacon Academy is an entire mystery too. Behind that mysterious facade hides an even more concealed past.
 Name: Valkenhayn "Vane" Creed Age: 17 Gender: Male Race: (Can be a Faunus) Human Appearan
Draco-Maris
 Draco-Maris
(That's not too soon, not too far either but should be a little while maybe.
Hey Mcterra welcome! You like the show as well? Nice character and weapon, should make things interesting.)
(sweet, how manny more people do we need?)
(I would assume at least one more person, that way we can have at least one full team... But I guess if no one else joins, we can just make up another character...)
((Yup I'm a big fan of RWBY. The fights are awesome and the weapons are way too cool.))
(Yeah they're awesome, how far have your watched to? Just so I know not to spoil anything, though I'd already be trying not to anyway.......)
((Well, I watched it quite a while ago so I can't really say I'm up to date with the episodes. I can remember going pretty far though. I got to the episode where Jaune's Semblance seemingly appeared for the first time.

And don't worry about spoiling me, I've been spoiling myself pretty much already by watching vids and stuff.))
(That'd be around the first volume, or season..... So you're both at the same area, that's good I guess. Well at least you know what happens in the beginning and where we'll start, so it's easier than knowing nothing about it, but that'd be fun anyway, so don't worry.)
hace más de un año zeph2dmax said…
(yo)
Name: Nicole Gainsboro

Race: Human

Appearance: pic

Weapon: A short sword wielded single-handedly, it can extend it's blade by several feet to transform into a two handed long sword

Weapon Name: Eigengrau

Semblance: Aqua Affinity - control over surrounding bodies of water, the amount of control is relative to the health/condition of Nicole

Backstory: Nicole's father was a graduate from beacon academy, so it was safe to assume that she would do the same. Maybe because she lived most of her life in the deep wilderness with her parents that she is oblivious to most of the drama going around the world. This might cause her to offend others without even knowing what was wrong in the first place.
 (yo) Name: Nicole Gainsboro Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Human Appearance: pic Weapon
(Hello, welcome and thanks for joining.
We now have four character so we can start the RP, I didn't want to start without four just in case we had to make one up for forming the team part. Having said that if you do want to make another character, or if someone wants to join they are free to it's not a closed RP.)
(I hope everyone is ready. Again if those want to join feel free.)

Alex's face was almost plastered across the window of the airship, he was so excited to be heading to Beacon, it was his dream after all. He wasn't a big fan of heights, but he wasn't looking below him rather in front at Beacon itself.
"Man I can't wait, I wonder what we'll learn.... No, I wonder how different it'll be from Signal!" He did try to hold in his excitement a little, these were his fellow classmates around him, and even though they must have been thrilled as well, he didn't want to come of as overly excited.
"ehh~ so you're from Signal~" Nicole had been peering at Alex for a while now. He was so fixated at the sight of Beacon that he didn't notice Nicole standing right next to him.
Unlike Alex, Nicole wasn't feeling as excited on the prospect of going to Beacon. She was more focused on the different and interesting people that she might come across during here time there. There were many people around her, each one unique in taste and personality. One such being the guy beside her.
"yeah, basic training and weapon making. Yep, yep, everyone goes to Beacon after Signal!" Alex hadn't even turned to look at the person he just answered, he was still captivated by the sight of Beacon. After a few moments he paused and looked at her, how long had she been there?
"Eh? Oh sorry was I blocking your view? I hadn't noticed you were there, I was..... Excited." He smiled apologetically and moved slightly out the way, not by much though.
Vane sat quietly on his own at one corner of the airship. He had his eyes closed and to everyone else it was like he was sleeping. People were chatting excitedly all around him. They were all anxious and couldn't wait to reach the famous Beacon Academy. Vane didn't feel the same way though since he wasn't going to that place willingly.
He opened his eyes slowly and peeked around and the others. He didn't know anyone there and he wasn't very keen on knowing them. He quickly noticed a guy and a girl who were chatting not very far away from him. They both seemed excited and the guy more than the girl.
Vane just watched them quietly for a moment.
Not far from Vane, Mania sat looking at her lap, Hands tangled in her hair. She was waiting....waiting for the bullies to spot her. It wasn't hard to miss her... Long white hair, japanese styled dress, A spear sittting next to her, and tiger ear's on her head. But She wasn't going to let them pick on her...not this time. Her eye's rose to scan the area, most everyone was in groups of two or more.
With one graceful move Mania got to her feet, grabbed up her spear and moved over to the window to look out at Beacon.
Nicole gave out a little laugh accompanied by a smile. She found it funny how single-minded he was towards Beacon. "You're a pretty strange boy, ya know? I like it."
Not far from them, another weird girl approached the window facing Beacon. She looked onward to the academy, carrying a face that Nicole knew well. Nicole could tell the girl was feeling disconnected, fearful, but also determined, as if she had a goal in mind.
But this however didn't earn Nicole's interest. Instead, she was intrigued by the adorable ears she had displayed on her head. Nicole instantly got right up next to her with gleaming eyes. "Hello, Can I help you?"
He wasn't sure how to respond to that, he guessed it was a compliment. "Yeah, thanks.... Strange people are often fun, or something..." He'd been told he was strange before, but often it was meant to offend him, this time it didn't feel hateful..... He just shrugged it of as she left to talk to another person who made their way over to the window for the view.
"This is going to be so fun, I can't wait till we get there!" They weren't far of, they'd be landing shortly but he still couldn't wait he was so excited.
Mania stared at the girl infront of her in surprise. "um...I don't think so.....can i help you?" One moment this dark haired girl was talking to a Blonde boy...the next she was in Mania's face. Mania's ear's flattened on her head and she to a step away from the girl. "are you going to pull my ears too?"
Despite her backing away, Nicole only pressed even closer to her face. "That depends, are they real? How fluffy are your ears? Do you have human ears? What are you?"
Nicole's barrage of questions made her eyes pop out like headlights. She felt as excited as the previous boy admiring Beacon. Her mind only saw cuteness for the animal-person that she never met before.
Alex paused and looked around the airship, he was so busy admiring Beacon that he forgot that he'd have to work with some of the people here, not sure how but it was a high possibility. He'd only spoke to that one girl, and although he came from Signal like many others here but that did mean he knew them....
"This might prove a problem, eh I'll handle it later." He sighed and looked back out the window, they'll be landing soon and he couldn't wait any longer to explore and start his school life at Beacon.
Mania's heart raced in her chest, this girl was too close....too close... just answer the questions and get away...
"uh...yes they are real...as fluffly as a cats....no...no human ears and I'm a Faunus" She answered shakily.. a little worried of the look in the girls eyes. "a-anything else?" Her eyes landed on the window...they were getting closer to Beacon...good...
Nicole gleefully eyed the Faunus like a child to a birthday present. She almost died of excitement before calming herself down. The airship looked like it was about to land, so she had to get ready with her equipment.
"There's many things I want to ask you, but for a later date. Now, I'll be off." Nicole turned around and headed out towards a corridor to a different section of the airship. But before she disappeared, she remembered something important.
"Ah, before I go, my name's Nicole. Please tell me yours."
Everyone seemed to get that sudden burst of energy about them, even Alex who admittedly wasn't paying much attention to others noticed. He was excited as well they were landing, in Beacon, the were actually landing in Beacon, right now!
He couldn't tell whether he was just excited to get off the ship and have more freedom to move like everyone else, or that the had finally arrived at Beacon. "We're finally here, we're finally at Beacon"
Vane had been watching Nicole and Mania the whole time. The Faunus girl looked like she was going to wet herself at any moment.
It was then that they began landing. He could see everyone's excited expressions. He seemingly was the only person in there who maintained a stoic face.
He was curious though. So he stood up and walked to a window. He looked down at the famous Beacon Academy. His new home.
hace más de un año Tora_chankyaaa said…
((this actually seems fun and I've yet to watch the series but i've heard about it..this inspires me to actually start! ))
Name: Anastasia Ivanov (Its Russian, she usually just goes by Ana)
Race: Human
Appearance: Pic
Weapon:A large burgandy red bow with golden engraved patterns and the string is also gold colored.
Weapon Name: Atikus
Semblance: Fire. She creates fire with her hands or mind and can control where it goes so she uses it in combination to her weapon. She creates arrows made of fire and shoots these flaming arrows using her bow. The bow can also shoot bits of energy which physically look blue. She has control of it but it is connected to her emotions so if she feels too much pain or passion her hands can easily burn whatever she touches. It can be dangerous and maybe out of hand so she tries to always remain calm. Her bow has also been passed down by generations and holds powers she's yet to discover.
Backstory: As a child she has always been agile and outdoorsy. She loved climbing trees and was extremely patient. She's been doing target practice since she could walk and is extremely clever and likes to think of strategies to capture prey(just little animals or just target practice) She was an only child and lead a relatively happy childhood with her strict, yet admirable father and kind and loving mother until she was 15...She was out practicing and when she came back she found both her parents killed by what she new was a Grimm. She was left all alone. She sat in the middle of the blood kitchen and started to cry. Then she realised she wasn't weak. She wasn't one to cry so she decided she would take revenge for her parents.She rebuilt her arrows at Signal so that they were stronger and she used her semblance to make them even more effective. She then worked hard and did exceptionally at Signal and was asked to join Beacon Academy and become a Huntress and she decided she would dedicate the rest of her life to killing/battling the Grimm so no other kid would feel as empty and alone as she did.

((This has been updated AGAIN))
 ((this actually seems fun and I've yet to watch the series but i've heard about it..this inspires me
Unlike the others she observed on the ship, she couldn't bring herself to a smile. Of all days to start, it was the 2nd anniversary of her parents death...She couldn't smile today. She stared at the increasingly closer Academy and took a deep breathe. She knew this was her destiny. She will avenge her parents death. Everyone around her seemed excited about coming here, give or take one or two, but today was just not the day she could be excited or happy.
"We're here," she whispered to herself as the ship began to descend, staring out at the Academy through the window.
(Hello, welcome and thanks for joinning. Good luck with watching the series, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and it'll help you understand the things I might have missed while explaining.)
((thanks! Also i made a new account and we've role played before btw haha i'm Alaska if you remember))
(We have? Must have been a long time ago, sorry I don't remember....)
(yea its been a long time its okay:P)
((im at episode 12 now! Its hilarious actually, when are we gonna continue?Im pretty excited))
(Yeah, it'll be fun to RP with you again then. Episode 12, you now know at least where we are in the RP so far then.)

Alex was buzzing with anticipation. He'd been looking forward to this since he started at Signal, after all that was just the beginning, learning the very basics and making your own weapon..... Beacon was where it all really begins, it'll be tough but once they graduate, they'll be huntsmen and huntresses.
He made sure he had all his stuff ready, though right now the only thing he had on him was a simple backpack and his weapon.... The rest of his gear and belonging were below decks in storage like everyone's.
After what seemed to be endlessly long minutes, the ship finally landed. Most of the others began scurrying towards the exit. They were all excited and Vane genuinely understood how they felt. Though he wasn't as excited as the rest, he had been waiting for that moment.
He picked up his sling bag and began calmly making his way towards the exit.
As she saw the tall grey and black buildings she couldn't help but feel a little bit excited. Walking down the pathway that all great Hunters and Huntresses took once before with well maintained trees and grass, little ponds and double headed street lamps... it felt like she was in a different world. So many others walked around with weapons of all different shapes and sizes. She held onto her sheath of arrows, feeling a little outdated compared to some of the other weapons she saw.
She sighed, "Where's the entrance ceremony supposed to be again..."
(should I just move on with my character? Heart hasn't responded yet)
(maybe..its been a couple days)
(SORRY! Scools about to start again so i've been busy!!)

"i'm Mania.." She replied to Nicole, ears flat on her head, she quickly hurried off the ship ,spear held tight in her left hand, Bag in her right.
Why was she so afraid? this was a new start! she wans't going to let people bother her....at least...that's what she wanted to say... Her eye's lifted from the ground and roamed the bbuildings.
(That's alright, I've totally forgotten about school ever since I graduated :P)
Mania, huh Nicole then set out for Beacon, along the way grabbing her sword. The academy felt larger than what it appeared from the sky. Around her people were bustling about, admiring the paved floor and the greenery of Beacon. Nicole had never been to such a large and busy place before. It felt vastly different compared to the countryside she lived in. She headed towards the main hall in front of her for the entrance ceremony.
Alex looked around, he wasn't just observing the other students but also the site itself. There were so many new students, and they all wished to be huntsmen or huntresses, he was also curious as to who he'd be in class with.....
He worked his way through the crowd until he got to the base of the tower, it might have been where the entrance ceremony was and he shouldn't be too late but he also wanted to explore for a bit...... "Being late would be bad, but, I have to know the layout of the school so I wont get lost......."
He could sneak in a little be late, maybe......
Vane noticed Alex. He wasn't very hard to notice actually. He was one of the most excited ones and it seemed like he wanted to leave the group and go his own way. And there was also the fact that Vane was walking right behind him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said "You don't know how big this place is and it wouldn't be very wise to get missing on the first day, don't you think?"
It wasn't like he actually wanted to help the guy. He was free to do what he wanted. Afterall he didn't even know him.
Alex turned on his heel to face the stranger that had spoken, he was right but that didn't stop a smile cross Alex's face. "You aren't wrong, this place seems very big, and I'd probably get lost a bit." He studied the guys face, he seemed like the soldier type.
"But..." He spread his arms out, motioning to all students that were passing them. "We've all come to Beacon to learn, to grow, and to fight......... I think getting a little lost is par for the course, don't you?" He grinned at the fellow before lowering his arms. "What's your name anyway, I'm Alex, pleasure to make your aquantence."
Ana finally made it to the doors of the main hall. She sighed, "I think I found it..." She looked around at people conversing, smiling and laughing. 'I'm not so good at making friends' he thought. She then took a deep breath and walked through the tall doors and joined the crowd of new students standing in front of a large stage. Ana shuffled a bit from side to side while waiting for the principal to come and speak.
Vane didn't say anything for a moment. He just watched the cheerful boy with his usual stoic expression. And then he finally spoke. "I see." He then kept walking forward till he bypassed Alex "You can go on and do what you like. I'm Vane by the way." He continued walking towards the main hall like he hadn't even spoken to Alex at all.