Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório Golden Age Of Piracy [Open/No limit]

Tiger_gaming posted on Apr 28, 2016 at 12:06PM
So, this crossed my mind when I watched pirates of the Caribbean for like the 50th time.

Story:
1469, other else known as the "golden age of piracy". Where pirates thrive to either seek gold or fame, sometimes both, now, choose! Will you be pirate, spanish or english, but beware, dangerous beasts sleep under the waters of the ocean.

The Pirates:
Your normal sword wielding, rum loving Pirate! In this RP we will focus on the Pirate ship called "Dragon's Coral" which contains triple cannons in the front, 60 cannons on each side and 5 on the back, it also had 4 mortars in line on the deck.

Spanish:
Your typical spanish, They mostly wear yellow clothing, we will focus on the spanish man-o-war ship called "bastardo con suerte" (english, lucky bastard) which contains 54 cannons in the sides, 2 in the front, and explosive barrels in the back, except of mortars it contains 4 swivels, 2 on each corner.

English:
Came from england, these people mostly hunt pirates and spanish alike, but still targets pirates, we will focus on the ship called "Pirate's horror" which contains 55 cannons on each side, 4 in the front, and 5 on the back, it also has a cannon that can fire fireballs

Sea creatures:
Mermaids, krakens, giant deep sea angler fishes, banshees, undead crew, giant sea serpents etc.

Mythical locations:
Fountain of youth, dead man's cave etc.

Legndary ships:
The flagships of the 2 factions, namely the spanish and english ships we will RP on.

The Flying Dutchman:
The eden for sea creatures, led by davy jones himself (ps: dont smell his locker, its full of socks(spongebob reference))

Ranks:
Captain
First mate
Deckman
Crewman
Navigator
Cook
Medic
Recruiter
Prisoner guard
Crew member
^cannoneer
^gunner
^swashbuckler
^rigger
^musician

Character sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Faction:
Weapons:
Years of service:
(Optional)
Reasons for joining:
last edited on May 02, 2016 at 12:39PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 84 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

hace más de un año SCP_C0D3_BR0kEN said…
Name: Jamie constantine
Personality: mysterious, cold but cooperative and strong
Faction: pirates
Weapons: a cutlass, a flintock, and some smoke bombs handcrafted by her
Years of service: 0, 9 months
(Optional)
Reasons for joining: her town is caught between the english spanish war, so she decided to go to the pirates and avenge her family
 Name: Jamie constantine Age: 19 Gender: female Personality: mysterious, cold but cooperative and s
hace más de un año Tiger_gaming said…
Name: Johannes "John" Dagurr
Appearance: pic
Personality: goofy, cheerful, protective, brave, kind and caring
Faction: pirates
Weapons: a flintock, a rapier like longsword, a musket behind him, some throwing knives
Years of service: 10
Reasons for joining: to kill his father who joined the spanish
 Name: Johannes "John" Dagurr Age: 20-25 Gender: male Appearance: pic Personality: goofy, cheerful
hace más de un año Firebird06721 said…
I might join this...never done a pirate RP before but it looks like it could be really fun, and well uh first time for everything I suppose?
Yeah, and take your time, im npt spmepne who will rush things
hace más de un año catos971 said…
(Is Rigger a job? I think it'd be cool to climb all the ropes of the ship)
Tiger_gaming commented…
If u want to hace más de un año
catos971 commented…
coolio hace más de un año
catos971 commented…
buuuuuuut since i've already made a character i'll save the rigger for a different rp hace más de un año
Tiger_gaming commented…
Kk hace más de un año
Name: Alexander Thompson
Personality: to develop
Faction: pirate
Weapons: two swords/daggers about the length of his thighs coated in a poison made undead blood and a dual barreled flintlock
Years of service: 2
Reasons for joining: His mother was killed by a mugger in an alley way, Alexander then snuck aboard the ship and slotted himself into the crew. No one really knows where he came from.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Alexander Thompson Age: 13 Gender: male Appearance: pic Personality: to develop Factio
hace más de un año samurinerd said…
(can i be chthulu a mythical creature)
Tiger_gaming commented…
Yes, yes tu can hace más de un año
samurinerd commented…
would my character sheet be the same hace más de un año
Tiger_gaming commented…
Yes except tu make the "faction" into specie and put in rank "sea monster" hace más de un año
Tiger_gaming commented…
And discard the reason hace más de un año
hace más de un año Gaga_Girly said…
Name: Nina Penal
Personality: unknown
Faction: Spanish
Weapons: two shotguns and saber
Years of service: 17
Reasons for joining: Illegitimate child of the captain of bastardo con suerte so she always grew up on the ship but when she was 15 her father 'accidentally' died in front of her. He gave her title of captain because of her knowledge of pirate life and extreme intelligence.
 Name: Nina Penal Age: 17 Gender: Girl Appearance: pic Personality: unknown Faction: Spanish Ran
(Sall we get started? (Ps. Scp just message me irl and told me she will join later on))
(Npc)
Name: randolf dagur
Personality: brave
Faction: spanish
Weapons: a flintock, a rapier thats given to him by the mayor of spain
Years of service: 20+
Reasons for joining: he betrayed his whole family by leading Spaniards into their own house, causing his wife, killed, his daughter, raped and his son, swearing revenge (the daughter is currently locked within the bastardo con suerte, John slashed a sword across his right side of the face, making randolf wear an eyepatch and cover the rest with his hair, also he looks so damn young)
 (Npc) Name: randolf dagur Age: 45 Gender: male Appearance: pic Personality: Valiente Faction: span
Gaga_Girly commented…
((interesting what lovely dysfunctional family)) hace más de un año
Tiger_gaming commented…
Well its only one thing he wants, mr crabs, I mean money hace más de un año
Name: Cthulhu
Appearance: Cthulhu doesnt have a- oh wait, pic (^^)
Personality: Cthulhu doesnt have a personality
Faction: sea creature
Weapons: spear
Ship: Flying dutchman

pic
 Name: Cthulhu Age: Cthulhu doesnt have an age Gender: Cthulhu doesnt have a gender Appearance: Cth
Tiger_gaming commented…
Cthulu doesn't give two shits at ships that try to kill him hace más de un año
human form:
 human form:
Name: Serif Johannes
Personality: to develop
Species: Wright (Physical embodiment of a drowned sailor)
Weapons: two cans of silver needles attached to Serif's wrists that dispense silver needles she throws to pin and assassinate enemies
Years of service: 4615
(Optional)
Reasons for joining: after Serif and her family drowned at sea she climbed aboard the flying Dutchman and has served ever since.
 Name: Serif Johannes Age: 4637 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: to develop Species
(Ready to start)
Tiger_gaming commented…
Crap, it just came out but, we're having a family trip soooo ill be out for a while, please start without me thx hace más de un año
I felt the bones in my body crack, the skin stretch and twist, my muscles elongate and shrink, before i found myself standing on two feet in the middle of the flying dutchman. I stretched only to be greeted with the popping of my bones. "now whereth be my clothes" i said as i searched the deck, "SERIF, you are needed"
Johannes is in a tavern, hidden in plain sight as he watched the pirates dance around the music and drinking rum, "why, so serious, captain,?" A crew member said as he noticed him, "ere, have a few run! Don' tell me your still young!" Another crew member said as he forcibly tried to make Johannes drink rum until he forced the crew member to sit down, as Johannes backed out he hits a nearby sailor causing the sailor's rum to be spilt, "ah!, you've done it mate!" The sailor said as he drew his sword at Johannes causing the entire crew of Johannes draw their swords and the opposite crew do the same.
Alexander slipped through the crowd of pirates, sailors and just random drunkards up to Johannes, "Er, Captain?" he said quietly, "A fight might not be the best idea right now, I saw some Spaniards outside and checking out the taverns."

-----------------

Serif wondered through the hold of the ship and stepped quietly up the stairs to the main deck. She looked up at the 'Captain of Darkness' "Oh Lord put some clothes on, For god sake," she said covering her eyes, "you may be the lord of the sea but that doesn't mean you cant go waving your tentacle in your crew's face,"
"Aye, I saw some of them nearby" Jamie said, sword drawn, she then looked in front of her and saw a drunkard looking at her with perverted eyes, "Tyranny!" She yelled as she charged into the other crew with rage, then everything went to hell. As Jamie knocked out the drunkard she saw the entire crew (except Johannes and alex) fight one another as the musicians play fast music
Chthulu scoffed at his trusty mate, "oh serif we all know that you love seeing my "te-n-ta-cle, you're even taking a peek now, so no need to be shy it may be a god but it has feelings too" Chthulu ended with a light smirk. After a good moment of silence Chthulu took a look around and placed his hands on his newly formed hips, "now where are my clothes?"
hace más de un año mechslime said…
Name: Skoodlet (Kraken)
Gender: Gender of all the Skoodlets (changes depending on mood)
Appearance: see pic
Personality: It has small Skoodlet disorder. (small man disorder)
Faction: Sea Creature
Weapon: Ink and tentacles
Years of service: eternity
 Name: Skoodlet (Kraken) Age: The Skoodlet doesn't have an age Gender: Gender of all the Skoodlets (
SCP_C0D3_BR0kEN commented…
So Kawaii! hace más de un año
Tiger_gaming commented…
For the first time, I agree with u little sis hace más de un año
"Oh my god they're up by the wheel just get changed already," Serif said turning around and walking down to the powder room. or any where to get away from her pervy captain.

-------------

Alex sighed and moved back as the brawl played out in front of him and sat back on his chair. after a few minutes a middle aged man stumbled through the crowd to his table, he looked around confused for a moment then shouted and charged Alex. Alex groaned and smashed his fist into the mans crotch. He halted dead in his tracks before falling over onto Alex's table crushing it and vomiting on the floor.
"thank you darling" Chutthulu shouted after her before jogging up the steps, holding his junk so it doesnt flap every where before finding his required clothing, being the being he is he didnt bother with a shirt and let his sculted bodie's glory make everyone jealous, and just for emphasis he applied a nice layer of water over his body to give him that shimmery affect, once his pants were on snuggly he called upon a crew member, "PARTUNIA, YOUR PRESENCE IS NEEDED" The great chthulu shouted, "y-yes sir"

"Partunia fancy seeing you here"

"but cap'n you ca-"

"hush hush, im glad i found you, doing nothing right now" he said raising an eyebrow

"o-oh no no no, i was uh not doing anything at all"

"good, now please there is a problem at the helm, i would love it if you cleaned it" He said pointing to the puddle of water around him.

"oh of course cap'n right away"

"good now scurry along, and report to me when done", and with a final nod Partunia left the scene scurrying oh her own two crabby legs. "now where is my pozhiratel' (weapon) hmm i think i last saw it in Sefri's bunk" The oh so fabulous sea god smirked.
Johannes sighed, "Jamie go to my cabin later" he said as he raises his musket and shoots in the ceiling, "now, we don't want someone ending up in a coffin, do we?" He said as he rests the musket in his shoulder as everyone stopped fighting. "Good, now be good or get a bullet in the head, filthy dogs" He said as he returns to his seat.
"hmph, they started it" Jamie as she pouted while crossing her arms and sitting beside Johannes, "hope you don't do something perverted," she whispered to Johannes as she drank a shot of rum.
"Not if you force me to do it!" Johannes replied with a tip of his captain cap, "troubles stirring" he said ad he noticed the spaniards enter the tavern chocking every nook and cranny. "Looks like its time to run," Johannes said as he slowly grabbed the hilt of his sword.
hace más de un año Hades_Shadow said…
( is it too late to join?)
(It never is)
(( I might do a fleet admiral that hunts pirates, is that alright? ))
(But he/she will be in the ship, we dont want to leave anyone out)
hace más de un año Gaga_Girly said…
"Nino Penal, the navigator wishes to see you, " a sailor said as he knocked on the doors to her chambers as she lay in her bed .Nina hated that nickname it always made her feel sick, even though it had been years since she became captain some of the older men refused to call her captain but her childhood nickname a play on her name which meant child criminal. Being called Nina didn't make her feel any better since her father's name for her meant girl as if to make her childhood even rougher. Yet she ignored the sailors comment and got dressed as she walked to the front of the ship.
"We dont want to add more trouble, do we cap'? Jamie said as she held Johannes' hand to stop him kill the spanish soldiers, "now we just need to wait until they leave...." Jamie said as she turned red after noticing that she is still holding Johannes' hand. They then both got noticed, the soldier looked at her and she felt that they are thinking of doing her. She felt angry that she wanted to knock out thw soldiers but something is stopping her.
"Now, now, she's feeling bad, mind if you stop looking at her like that" Johannes said speaking up, "who do you think you a-" the spaniard said (in spanish if u may)but Johannes stopped him from speaking by crushing his head in his table, "now, now I dont want talking spaniards on my ear" Johannes said in a killing intent that made the spaniard wet himself
(Like this, btw the manga is from "tales of demons...." or something like tht
 "Now, now, she's feeling bad, mind if tu stop looking at her like that" Johannes dicho speaking up, "
Skoodlet rolled across the floor towards his master and at the last moment lept at his face, slurping with joy.
Serif opened the door to the powder room careful to remove her wet coat and boots first before entering. "Hi Serif," a voice almost like the wind floated by her. Serif sighed, "Hello Mary," she said. Mary was the ghost that worked in the powder room she carried the barrels of powder to and from the ships guns and cared for the powder making sure not to wet it, she was also the only friend that listened to Serifs problems. "What's a matter?" the sea green woman asked, "Our asshole captain," Serif replied, "he keeps flirting with me even though I'm not interested,"

--------------------

Alex quietly slipped under his table and drew one of his swords, he traveled from table to table towards the door then looked up and indicated to the rest of the crew. if they made a run for it Alex would take out any Spaniards who followed.
"MMF" Chthulu mumbled in surprise, grabbing at his face, before peeling off his fishy feline of a friend. "skoodlet, i told you, attack the enemies, and be vicious, vicious" he placed skoodlet on the ground and tried once again to make the adorable kraken into a vicious man eating beast that can help them through battle. "now when you latch onto the enemies face i want you to squirt ink into their eyes";
Skoodlet 'viciously tearing' (nibbling) at Chthulu's toes, squelching with a 'murderous rage' (cute squeaking)
Chthulu face palmed, "not on me you dardy piece of fish soup" the voice might have seemed annoyed but the smile on his face showed that he still loved his fishy friend. "maybe tomorrow we shall try out a new tactic, maybe coat you in poison, yes that might work", with one swift movement skoodlet was on the shoulders of the old god and walking down to find Sherif, "sherif darling, hope you're not busy, but it shouldnt matter, but work is needed"
Skoodlet starts nibbling at Chthulu's hair (to try and show he is hungry), while tapping his face with his tentacles
"Let's go!" Johannes said as the entire crew stood up with them ready for ambushes, as they walked they hid until they are near the "Dragon's Coral". Until an spanish officer blocked their way with a handful of soldiers, "lets finish this, quickly" Johannes ordered with a tip of his cap.
(( don't worry, I'd make,sure I was included ))
Chthulu gave out a chuckle and summoned some fish to feed his beloved pet. "dont eat them to fast or you'll get a stomach ache, skoodlet" Chuthulu instructed calmly as he laid them in his palm and put it close to his shoulder for the squid to eat.
Name: Lawrence Warren
Appearance: seen below
Personality: Very Strict, by the book.
Faction: England
Rank: Fleet Admiral, and acting captain of the H.M.S. Pirate's Horror
Weapons: Multiple Flintlock Pistols, Basket hilt Saber
Years of service: 13
Reasons for joining: Sense of Duty
 Name: Lawrence Warren Age: 31 Gender: Male Appearance: seen below Personality: Very Strict, por th
The HMS Pirate's Horror waits in a fog covered alcove, the only visible parts of the ship is the Crow's nest. the fog is so thick the crew members wait at their stations for the command from Lawrence to have her speed in pursuit of it's latest prey, the Dragon's Corral. They wait in Silence. Admiral Warren is waiting, some sign of life, a word from the Crow's nest and off they will be. "Hold Steady" he whispers, and it is repeated by the crew in a spectral procession.
A Spaniard surprised at the sudden rush of pirates did not rise until most were through the door. as he stood he pulled a pistol from his coat and aimed before his arm exploded with pain as twin balls of lead smashed into his fore arm knocking his arm to the side. Alex grinned and rushed out the door sneaking from the shadows following the rowdy voices of the rest of his crew until he found the ship guarded by the Spaniards.

-----------

Serif let out a long exasperated sigh like a child being told to clean their room. "I'll drop by later," she said just loud enough for Mary to hear. The ghost gave a childish thumbs up then went back to moving the powder. Serif got up and walked past the ass of a captain as rudely as she could knocking her captains shoulder as she moved past dislodging the squid on his shoulder in the processes.
Skoodlet fell to the floor with a squeak of fury and leaped at the head of the mean lady with the intent to rip her face off and use it as a mask to frighten Skoodlets enemies
Serif felt light patting and pulling on the back of her head she reached around and grabbed the small squid and looked at it in her hand. "huh, haven't seen you around before," she said before placing the small squid down on a bench next to her and walking up to the main deck.
Skoodlet squeals with such rage that it would deafen a dog (because its so high pitched no one else can hear it) and leaps at the lady a second time determined to complete his goal
Before Chuthulu's beloved skoodlet could attack again he grabbed his pet and held him firm, but gentle, in his arms, "that is no need to treat my dear skoodlet, serif" he said in a stern voice. "im surprised you would even do such a thing, i guess i did have high expectations" he sighed exasperatedly while leaning against a wall, petting his skoodlet in hopes to calm him down.
Skoodlet blubs sadly and nuzzles chuthulu's arms, he just wanted to please him
Chthulu smiled down lovingly at his slimy, squishy friend and patted him a little more a gave him a sardine to gobble on, 'awe skoodlet you're the only thing i care for in this world, everyone else.. it just pains me' he thought.